WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 5

The absolute best management software on the market!

If you are a new business or are thinking about making the switch to a new software, don't hesitate! Make the change now. You will be so glad you did!

Pros

Ease of use! This is the most user friendly comprehensive software program available. We have been in business for over 17 years at the time this review is written and during that time we have tried and tested many other programs to function our yoga studio. Hands-down Wellness living is the best! Once you switch you never look back. Their customer support is amazing and actually get back to you. It's super easy to integrate into your current website with easy to use widgets. Their apps are wonderful, I can take my business on the road and to festivals. And the best part - our clients love it too!

Cons

There is nothing that wellness living needs to do make their program better. Every time they make changes I am shocked at how amazing the upgrades are! It is a wonderful system to use!

Hi Theresa! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we do everything in our power to provide you with the best customer service, so we are ecstatic to hear that your experience has been so incredible. We also know that businesses like yours need powerful tools, which is why we have created such easy-to-use widgets and apps for you and your clients. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch to WellnessLiving and will continue to do our best to provide you with a system that serves your every need!

The Idea of switching to a new software was paralyzing, but enough is enough, I could not take it an

Pros

I felt like I was handcuffed to MindBody because all of my client and billing history for the past 4 years was in it. The idea of moving to a new system paralyzed me and I put if off several times. Then when my software company made a 60% price increase throughout the course of 1 year, and a total of 160% from when I started 4 years earlier, I was done. I contacted Wellness Living and they were able...

Cons

I would love a mobile app or if the software was more mobile friendly on the administration side. It is great for the customers though.

Hey Sherry! Thank you for leaving your review and deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how scary the migration process can seem at first, so it is awesome to hear that you have finally found your freedom with us. As usual, your wish is our command: we will be releasing the WellnessLiving Staff App this year! December 2017 to to be exact. From the new app, you and your staff will be able to check clients into classes and appointments, book classes or appointments for your clients, reschedule/cancel their visits, look up their balances or remaining visits, take their payments and so much more! We are always working hard to improve the program based on our customer suggestions, so keep your ideas coming and we will keep building more for you!

Client tracking and sales

Overall I’d say this is an upgrade from the software I was using previously and will continue to use this app to manage my clients.

Pros

This software is like other client tracking software but easier to use and more optimized for mobile apps. The ease of use and quick loading app was what I liked most.

Cons

When wifi is slow the app can freeze up or start responding very slowly and may need to be closed and opened again to work properly.

Hey Frank, Big thanks for the positive review! 'Ease of use' is our middle name and the last thing we would want is for users to have difficulty with the software that's supposed to help them run their business. At WellnessLiving, we do everything we can to make your job as a business owner easier. It's why we're getting so many businesses that switch from Mindbody every month: they're tired of...

Mindbody Convert

Pros

I spent 4 years with Mindbody from 2010-2014 and rejoined again in November 2019.   Recently I migrated from MindBody to WellnessLiving and I can say this has been the best decision for my company!   A few takeaways: 1) Cost was obviously a factor given COVID and the resulting downturn in the economy.  WellnessLIving has great competitive pricing which is saving me over $350 monthly; I was able to...

Cons

A few featues lacking but I've been assured its on their product Roadmap.

Hey Tanjian, Thank you for the amazing review! We get customers switching over from MindBody every day! What I hear more and more is they regret it took them so long to make the decision to finally switch over. Their staff and clients love WL, the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay additional add-on fees for features that are built in. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there every step of the way! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Very good experience

Very positive. We are very happy we made the switch and would choose Wellness Living again.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive. Friendly employees always trying to help like [Sensitive Content ] in customer support and [Sensitive Content ] in onboarding. Overall business goal is one of constant improvement. They listen to their customers.

Cons

Some employees in help center better trained/more knowledgeable than others. Could have used a few more training sessions after initial transfer from previous software.

Hi Lynette, Thank you for your review. We love helping businesses, that's what we do and that's what our company is all about. We're always here for you if you need any help with the software and everybody on our support staff wants to help our customers succeed. At WellnessLiving, it's your voice that matters and these customer voices are what drive us forward when we look for ways to keep on improving...

Donna Scott/General Manager

Excellent experience and very happy with this product

Pros

I have used Mind Body, and Zen Planner. This software is much more user friendly and their customer service is a++

Cons

No problems. Very satisfied with customer service and product.

Hey Donna, Thank you for the amazing review! There are a lot of software options on the market, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, but what we've found is that many do just one or two things well, and as you grow your business you have to start searching for different add-ons and tools to make it work for your needs. You then have a patchwork of different logins, usually there are additional...

excellent

This is my review of wellness living. As a small business owner i changed from moneris mind body to wellness living 3 years ago and we never looked back. These people are true Yogi’s they really do support your business and do the very best to find solutions the the things that inevitably go wrong in life. They are fast and always wonderful to speak to on the phone, instead of creating problems...

Pros

this was so easy to use, the staff assisted promptly and effectively. they were always finding ways to perfect new systems.

Cons

the app was not great in the beginning but they soon perfected it. i really cant find any other cons

Hi Tina! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. At WellnessLiving, we always do everything in our power to offer the best customer service to businesses like yours, so it is awesome to hear that you have had such pleasant interactions with our staff. Our teams also work hard to provide you with the most efficient methods to serve your clients and manage your business, which is why you can always trust that we will provide everything you need. It has been great to serve you for these past three years. We look forward to many more! Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving. The WellnessLiving Team

Wellness Living Review

Overall experience is really good. Support team is very responsive. System works for both clients and administrative purposes.

Pros

Ease of use, client account viewing, payroll tracking.

Cons

Reports could be improved upon, software could be faster.

Hey Jennifer, Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear our software has made it simple for your clients to access their accounts and sign-up for your services. It is definitely designed with the client in mind to help make their experience with you a memorable one. It also makes it incredibly easy for them to keep track of their sessions, make payments and see upcoming bookings all online...

WellnessLiving is an all in one, inclusive software that is perfect for any wellness business.

My favorite part of WellnessLiving besides the customer service is that I have my own app that is free for my clients. Many people live on their phone in this age, so it's extremely convenient! I'm almost always able to reach a live person if I need help with anything. I've never really waited on hold more than a couple minutes. If someone doesn't answer, my call is always returned, and there's always a follow up. That is extremely important to me.

Pros

I like that this software encompasses all the features I need - scheduling, membership/client database, reports, store inventory, point of sale, appointments, classes/events, marketing, notifications, etc. There are just so many features, and it's very customizable.

Cons

At first some things were confusing to me, but it's more because I've never been in this role before where I've needed to completely implement a full software system for a business. Someone was always able to help me find a work around if there was something I needed to do and couldn't figure out how.

Hi Katie, Awesome review! We really appreciate it! We may get customers that come to our platform because of the affordability, but they truly become part of the WellnessLiving family when they experience how easy and convenient it is to use our all-in-one platform. From our free mobile apps, marketing and notifications, booking and payment tools, and much, much more, we make it simple to manage...

It has been super easy to switch & the support has been amazing!

There's so many! An integrated Review & Rewards system ( not included in other software systems available) A much easier to use platform! A custom App EASE OF USE - Backend!! Email integration Retention system I could go on and on!

Pros

In short - Two years of frustration and price increases with Mindbody! After getting prices, Merchant Processing Comparisons as well as app comparisons I decided to move forward and make the switch! My Onboarding Specialist once again so patient and knowledgeable while he trained me and helped me understand how the process would work, what data would and would not migrate, the time frame we could...

Cons

Hi Stacie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. We at WellnessLiving know that switching to a new business management software can be tricky, so we are so glad to hear that you had such a painless transition. Additionally, our support team is singularly dedicated to the satisfaction of our clients, which is why they work so hard to ensure that everything is always as smooth and easy as possible for you. No matter what you are working on, we will always be here to help!

Great for my Business

Pros

WellnessLiving has been an invaluable resource for my business. As a business owner, the last thing I need to worry about is the stability of the software/service I use to manage my operation. WellnessLiving’s stable, rock-solid platform continues to provide Morris Music Academy with the tools we need to thrive and grow. Even in the midst of the shutdowns most have experienced the past several months related to COVID-19, WellnessLiving continues to be reliable. I don’t know how they do it…and I don’t really care. What I do know is that their product continues to exceed my exceptions. For that, I am very thankful.

Cons

Not really much I dislike about this software.

Hey Tracy, Thank you - we love the great review! You were spot on about the reliability of our software! With these unprecedented times full of uncertainty, it's incredibly important to us that we be there for every single customer. As we help pivot many businesses online and give them the right marketing strategies for communicating with clients, our all-in-one platform provides the tools to get your business where it needs to be. You also mentioned getting some additional trainingplease reach to our team and we'll gladly book some time with you. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Game changer!

Wellness Living is all-round awesome - it's like hiring 3 more people to do the work I've been doing on my own, for what seems like forever. And they do it WELL. It's professional, with an approachable & accessible interface, even for clients who are uncomfortable with computers. The response from their support department is dependably fast, with efficient and effective answers and solutions.

Pros

The best things about this software are that's it's user-friendly for everyone (not just the business owner) and includes all the great features you get with other platforms (online booking, e-commerce store, client retention tools like email automation and rewards programs, etc.), that work the way they're supposed to, but are also easier to navigate, monitor and maintain. The appearance and customization allow me to direct clients to my online store and booking platform without feeling like they've left my website, which strengthens my branding, nurtures trust and keeps their experience a professional one. I love that Wellness Living has done away with all the features one doesn't need in this kind of software and optimized the features that are most useful and necessary.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say there's anything that I don't like about this software. Their development team is constantly improving and innovating, and if there's a customization or feature you want added, they take it seriously and keep you in the loop on their progress.

Hey Belinda, We appreciate such a well thought out review! At WellnessLiving, we're all about giving you the features that help to best support your businessfrom booking features, automated marketing, rewards program, and more. Our engineering team is always hard at work and delivering features that solve our customers' problems so they can better run their businesses. If you'd like to request a new feature, don't hesitate to let us know in our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again thank you for leaving a review, and remember everything we do is all to make your job easierwe are your dependable, all-in-one solution! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Great Service, great price and easy to use

Very friendly and professional service and very quick service and offcourse the price is very very good for what you get and compare to their competition.

Pros

WellnessLiving is alot cheaper than MindBody and the Onboarding experience was seamless / easier than expected, very user friendly, even for gym owners :-) !!!!

Cons

Cash handling for in gym sales, it could be more user friendly. but not a big deal for us.

Hi Jean, Thank you for your review! WellnessLiving is the premier software solution for any fitness studio looking at alternatives to Mindbody. Who doesn't love it when software is easier to use AND cheaper?! Our customers love our lower rates but it's in the time savings that you really start getting more of your money back. It's easy to overlook 15 min of time savings every day but over the course...

Great Support

My experience with WellnessLiving has been great. The customer service staff are helpful and take the time to see you through the solution to your problem.

Pros

The app is straight forward and easy for clients to use. The look.

Cons

The back end has many steps and was confusing when I first started using the software.

Hey Sean, We appreciate it! Nowadays most clients are doing their booking on mobile devices and it's important that this process is made easy for them. Our mobile app is optimized for those small screens on cell phones and tablets and really helps you take your client experience to the next level! I hear what you're saying and I agree, there is definitely a lot to see and learn when you're first...

Transition from MBO to WL

Great! I have mainly dealt with rep, who has been incredible patient and helpful. This is an overwhelming process, so I really appreciated that time he took to support me in this transition. He also got back to me on any questions he didn't have the answer to. All in all, I am happy we made the switch!

Pros

Ease of use Transition was smooth with the help of rep Support to help fix issues WL offers a lot more functions than MBO for a lower cost

Cons

It is definitely a learning curve, but rep and now the support team have been helpful. It is frustrating that when I substitute a teacher it shows clients that it is a substitution. MBO allowed me to turn this feature off and I would like to request this change in WL.

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your review! We always strive to make your transition from one software provider to another as easy as possible, so we are delighted to hear that you have had such a great experience with the many functions we offer, at one affordable price. Our support team is passionate about helping entrepreneurs such as yourself find all the solutions they need to help their business...

I was very nervous about the migration from MindBody, but I'm SOOO glad I did it.

Pros

We switched to Wellness Living almost a year ago and could not be happier. I had been with MBO since I opened my yoga studio, in 2004, and was looking for a better system with better customer service. I definitely found it with the WL system. It's not only a much more visually appealing system but it's also intuitive, user-friendly and incredibly easy to learn. To be honest, I was very nervous about...

Cons

Hey Angela! Thank you for your review and for deciding to try WellnessLiving. It¿s wonderful to hear about your great experiences and we¿re beaming with pride from all the compliments. Of course, we would never be where we are today without our amazing customers and their feedback, as you well know! Our team is definitely dedicated to providing you and your business with the very best customer service and an equally awesome management software, so we are ecstatic to hear that your experience has been so great! We also understand how intimidating the transition can seem, so we always do our very best to help our new customers through every step. Looking forward to your next brilliant suggestion!

Wellness Living is a great choice for our business

Pros

We utilize features for retail purchases, classes, events & appointments. The support staff is always friendly and quick to respond.

Cons

What I like least about this package is technical issues

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for your review! We strive to be the ultimate software solution for you to manage your business with ease and thrive in the process, so it's great to hear that you are enjoying the multiple features we offer. Our support team is obsessed with answering all your questions and helping business owners like you navigate the software, so it's good to hear that you have had such a great experience with our staff! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Great Platform

Pros

Easy to use and manage the daily operations. Customer service is extraordinary. Call the helpline anytime day or night and they address any issue instantly.It is a learning curve (as is any new software) but wellness living makes it extremely easy to learn and utilize all the features.

Cons

Lacking a exercise program design feature but I am told that is coming in the near future.

Hey Mike, Thanks a lot! We really appreciate your positive words and we're just so thankful to be working with your business. It's amazing to hear that we're making a difference in your day-to-day and it really means a lot to us! Everyone at our company from our reps. in support to the folks down in product design all share a collective team spirit toward changing the way health and wellness businesses...

AMAZING customer support!!!

WellnessLiving is way more intuitive than other systems and saved the company tons of money in monthly operating fees

Pros

I was contracted by a health and wellness spa to switch them over to WellnessLiving from MindBody, after switching over a fitness studio close by. It was early on in my experience with WellnessLiving and I couldn't have done it without their customer support. I called and emailed everyday and was always assisted by kind and patient employees, and my concerns were always a priority to them, even though I know they had plenty of clients to assist. They always made me feel valued and never stopped helping me until my problems were solved!

Cons

It is a lot of work to switch over operating systems and something that is very nerve-racking for business owners, however the value and money you will save is so worth the effort, and customer support does not stop until you have what you need or assure you they will work with the development team to get you what's needed!

Hi Jackie! Thanks for leaving your review and for helping us to serve the wellness community better. You are definitely right when you say that the switch to a new software can be intimidating, but with the work of people like you and our support team, we believe that spas and studios can find the perfect solution for their business with WellnessLiving. We could not be more pleased to hear that you and the businesses you have worked with have found such a great fit with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

Excellent Software with Fantastic Customer Support

I recently had a very informative and inspiring business call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was incredibly thorough, friendly and patient as we worked through current business goals and plans as it applies to Wellness Living and my studio. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to answer all of my questions, help me to streamline processes to make operations much more simple and efficient as well as get me thinking about other ways to use the software to it's full potential. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was incredibly knowledgeable and supportive and I am eager to attend our next meeting. Thank you SO much!

Pros

Simple, user-friendly and comprehensive.

Cons

Pricey and of course the US dollar exchange is tough.

Hey Megan, Thank you for the amazing review! We don't think you should compromise on anything when choosing software for your business and we strive to deliver an all-around 5-star experience you won't get anywhere else. One of the big focuses is on saving you time but ironically enough, our specialists are known for really taking the time to get to know your business well and help you fully utilize...

Could not be happier!

I can not say enough wonderful things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & the entire support staff at wellness living. The former owner used mind body & it was a nightmare. Switching to wellness living was the best decision we made. The entire staff jumped thru hoops to get us onboard in record time & make the transition as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros

The ease of use. It is very user friendly & the support staff is wonderful!

Cons

I have yet to find any cons w/ this software.

Hey Malia, Thank you so much for writing that, we too could not be happier to be working with your business and we're really glad you like our software. At WellnessLiving, our goals are simple: We want to make it really easy for you to operate and grow your business - no need for complicated interfaces or steep learning curves! Time is money and we're here to help you get more of it back, everyday. On that note, please don't hesitate to contact our support team again in the future if you have any questions. Our team members are passionate about helping people with every kind of inquiry and it's something they love doing. Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review, and thank you for being part of the WellnessLiving family. Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Why I love Wellness Living

Customer service has always been great. Very responsive and accommodating. They always circle back to make sure you are taken care of.

Pros

I love the fact that you can text and or email a person in class, a select few people in one class or an entire class at a time. That was not a feature in MBO and I use it every single day!

Cons

I have a hard time making mailing lists- segmenting people

Hi Amity, Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review. We're thrilled you love the built in SMS/email suite, those are a couple of the biggest reasons why MindBody customers switch over. There is no need to pay constant contact anymore, which doesn't hurt either. We love making it easy for you to stay in touch with your clients! We do have a feature in WellnessLiving that will allow you to create segmented lists - the function is called client groups and they are very easy to manage and use as mailing lists. I will reach out to our support team so they can help you configure this feature. We look forward to continuing to grow together. Thank you for joining the WellnessLiving family! - Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Wellness Living Review

”I have tried many different types of fitness software for fitness studios, but Wellness Living is definitely the best. The software itself is user friendly and intuitive for both clients and staff. If you do need to call IT for help, you speak to a staff member immediately and your problem will be solved by the end of the call. You get quality software for much less than competitors.”

Pros

Cost, ease of use for both clients and staff, IT staff are friendly knowledgeable

Cons

There are no cons with this software. I love it!

Hey Alissa, Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear this kind of feedback because it reminds us why we're here in the first place, which is to provide the best-in-class business management solution without compromising on the quality of our Support Team or charging the exorbitant costs some of our competitors charge. We made a special effort to keep things as easy to navigate...

We love Wellness Living

Pros

We love Wellness Living! They are always there when we need them, they are incredibly helpful and are user friendly for our students. Our business changed in the very best way when we started using their software, and we have never looked back. Great team! Great product!

Cons

We don't have any suggestions at this time. However, it should be noted that whenever we had an idea that would make the experience better, WL has implemented it for us.

Hey Jacqualine, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! It makes our day every time one of our customers shares their positive experience using our software. Our success as a company depends on your success, and we've made an extensive effort to deliver the best all-round software package in functionality, ease-of-use, customer support, and in price. Everything we do at WellnessLiving is...

Trust me. It's time to switch.

Increased control and reporting, more online sales and an easier management experience.

Pros

As a local small business that has been in operation for over 15 years, we were evolving with the needs of our clients. However, our member management software wasn't. We reached out to several software companies and after careful consideration we chose Wellness Living. After a year and a half I can confidently say it was the best decision we made for our business. The data transfer process was seamless...

Cons

Hey Matt! Thanks for leaving your review and for spending the past year and a half with us. Our main goal at WellnessLiving is to help businesses like yours grow by focusing on your clients while we provide the tools that you need, so we are ecstatic to hear about the expansions you have been able to make with us. We are excited to continue to grow together, so keep your suggestions coming and we will keep building the best software possible!