WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 7

Great Product!

Pros

I really enjoy this software, not just because it's Canadian, like me, but their overall platform is easy to work with and is fairly simple to set-up. Great product and customer service too!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have an individual option for each student to apply a credit to their account individually as opposed to disengaging the overall global option in the setup.

Hi Josee, Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that a fellow Canadian business is enjoying our software. We've designed WellnessLiving to ensure that it's easy to navigate and user-friendly, so your daily operations become a breeze! We know that your clients are a priority, so with our streamlined software, we make sure that your total focus goes to them. We're so happy to hear...

WellnessLiving is the best

”I am a new Yoga studio, and I decided to go with WellnessLiving mainly because of the customer service I received initially. The price also played a factor, but the customer service was the deciding factor. The monthly fee is very reasonable compared to others, actually much better than others. I have been working with WellnessLiving now for almost a year, and I recommend them. My clients love the app, and I love the interface and how they are always improving and adding features. I know I may sound like a broken record, but you can not ask for a better customer service team.”

Pros

The customer service is top-notch, and I appreciate how WellnessLiving hears our needs and updates software to meet our needs.

Cons

Some of the terminologies are different from what I am accustomed to.

Hey Vern, Thank you for the amazing review! At WellnessLiving, you can expect a 5-star experience each time you contact our Support Team. WellnessLiving was built to support businesses and help them grow, which is why we listen to feedback from businesses like you to help us determine which new features and improvements we'll be adding next. Our success as a company depends on your success, and we've made an extensive effort to deliver the best all-round software package in functionality, ease of use, customer support, and in price as well. We're glad your clients are loving the app and we're working hard to add many new enhancements that will take the client experience even higher. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Wellness Living Customer Service is Unmatched

Amazing! I have needed help with programming specific purchase options and Gordon P. A level 3 pecualist at WL has been terrific!

Pros

I really love how easy it is to use the software, and how great customer service reps are when you have any questions about programming!

Cons

I really would love to see quickbooks being compatible with the software soon!

Hey Sharon, We really appreciate it any time one of our customers share their amazing experience with WellnessLiving, and it's really encouraging to our team members in the customer support department because it shows them the fruit of all their hard work and effort they do to help our customers every day. The software is certainly easy to use but our customers often tell us that the personal level...

WellnessLiving is a real customer focused software provider; they listen and act!

I became a client of WellnessLiving in 2015 and presented a limitation of the previous software I used to a senior member; not only was my request listened to but, it was implemented within that year (Book-a-Spot tm)!

Pros

The company listens to its customers! They accept & implement good idea suggestions which improve the platform for all businesses.

Cons

The first iteration of CRM is largely manual; it's a good start but, it needs to be much more automated to compete with vendors who are primarily focused on CRM solutions in their space.

Hey Rodger! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your incredible review. WellnessLiving has been built on the innovative suggestions of business owners like yourself, which is why we always do our best to implement the brilliant ideas that you provide to us. We choose which suggestions to focus on based on customer demand, so make sure to keep letting our team know what you would like to see next. We are so proud to be a part of your business and look forward to another four years of growing together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

This company is incredible

Fantastic

Pros

This is my first time to use software of this nature. Wellness Living and their support team have been extremely helpful in walking me through the set up and continue to support me as I learn how to navigate it. I appreciate their patience as they are so willing to take me through procedures step by step. Wellness Living has been the easiest thing in the process of opening my business!

Cons

Would like more access to features like SOAP notes on the elevate app

Hey Rachel, Thank you for your wonderful review we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! What helps us stand apart from the competition is our first-class support staff. From the data migration to your personalized software training, your onboarding specialist is with you every step of the way to help you familiarize yourself with our all-in-one platform, as we...

Wellness Living

The entire customer support experience has been fantastic. There is a lot to learn and everyone is knowledgeable, patient, and warm!

Pros

Such an easy transition! It's easy to learn and the help section is thorough. This software fills in the frustrating gaps missing from our previous platform.

Cons

I'll let you know when that happens. We have been so happy.

Great System

Easy scheduling, online scheduling/purchasing. Love the livestream & On demand function.

Pros

Wonderful System. Very user friendly. Love all the features. Exactly what our business needs.

Cons

Still new to the sytem but so far has everything we need.

Hey Anne, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you can operate your business with ease using Wellnessliving. Our platform was built for business owners through much research and development, so we pride ourselves on a system that is both intuitive and customizable. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we're working...

The customer service team at Wellness Living has helped me every step of the way

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working with Wellness Living for 12 months now and I could not be happier. Our account representative has been outstanding in helping me get set up. Every time we have had a question ( and believe me, there have been many) He is very quick to respond and makes sure our issue is solved in a very timely manner. Along with rep, the customer service team at Wellness has been exceptional as well. I am grateful for the team at Wellness Living and look forward to growing our business with them!

Cons

There have been a few updates that I would like to see happen, but have not yet been completed. However, I understand that WL has to make sure more urgent matters are taken care of first, it would be nice to know about the status of my requests.

Hi Lauren! Thank you for your review and for choosing to spend this past year with us. We¿re so glad to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences so far! Our team is committed to giving you the best customer support experience possible, which is why they work so hard to keep you satisfied. We¿re always working to make the software work exactly how you and businesses like yours need, so keep your suggestions coming!

Great platform!!

Always exceptional!

Pros

The customer service is great and the system is very user friendly.

Cons

Screen sharing for tech support would be helpful.

Hey Monika, Welcome to the WellnessLiving family! Thanks for writing us a review. Our team members in support are on a first name basis with a lot of our customers, and that's because we're passionate about what we do and we love to help businesses make the most of our platform. We definitely view customer service a lot differently from some of the bigger software companies out there; we enjoy working with you on a more personal level as it helps us deliver a better experience tailored to your business's needs. We'd also like to save you money while we're at it, which is why our price is a heck of a lot cheaper than at Mindbody! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! James T. (Customer Advocate)

I moved from MB to WL a few years ago and the transition very easy & have been very happy ever since

It was a great tool in helping to run my business!

Pros

Ease of use from the customer side. WL seems to be in-tune with the needs of a yoga studio; always open to suggestions and are continuously updating there systems to support the needs of my business. Tech support is amazing and always willing to help you to find a solution to any problem. I had to close my business this March and they were very supportive to my needs. I appreciate their ability to see the ups and downs of us small businesses. Great price for the value!

Cons

Reports can be a little tricky to navigate to try to get what it is I'm looking for but there is usually a way and with a call to tech support they guide me to create what it is I need.

Hey Sandy! Thanks so much for leaving your review and for choosing WellnessLiving to run your small business. As something of a start-up ourselves, we know how chaotic the business world can be for smaller companies. That is why we do everything we can to offer the best support possible. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with us. Remember, we will always be here for you, no matter where you are in your business adventure. Keep in touch!

Very satisfied

Very positive, staff is friendly, personable and responsive.

Pros

Direct booking links, marketing integrations, client portal/scheduling, look My onboarding specialist is a dream and made sure I had a good understanding of the software before going live.

Cons

Price is still a bit higher than I want to pay.

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our many features and options like our user-friendly scheduling, automated marketing, and direct booking links. We have designed our software to meet your every need and are continually developing it with more customizations so your business can run as smoothly as possible. Our support team is passionate about making sure all entrepreneurs and studio owners are as comfortable as possible with the software, so you are able to run your business effectively and with ease. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Worth the switch!

Overall the experience has been GREAT, particularly with all the help from the tech support team. ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST!)

Pros

There are many features in the back end that are much better organized: setting up purchase options, events, products... Most importantly, particularly at the present time, the Zoom integration and on-demand video platform has been a HUGE plus!

Cons

There have been a few glitches here and there... one we discovered the other day is that the discount code was not able to be applied to all our products. There is also no way of attaching a receptionist to the class.

Hey Frances, Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled you've switched from Mindbody to WellnessLiving. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we stand out from our competition. It's our job to better manage and grow your business, and all our great features do just thatespecially our Zoom integration and FitVID on Demand! Never before has livestreaming...

Loving Wellnessliving Software

The online store and app allowing clients to purchase, book, check-in and cancel evening during none business hours. Allowing my paid staff to focus more of their time during shifts to onsite client care and studio cleanliness.

Pros

The software is extremely versatile and user friendly.

Cons

When I first started with Wellnessliving & submitted useful specific feature requests that were pertinent to daily function of my business they came to fruition very quickly & now they don’t.

Hey April! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are so glad to hear that you have found WellnessLiving to be such a helpful tool for your business. We do our best to provide you with the easiest and most intuitive software imaginable so that you and your staff can focus on what really matters to your business, your clients, while we focus on your software needs. We are always working to make WellnessLiving better based on the brilliant suggestions of users like you, with a focus on the most requested features and improvements first. Be sure to let our support team know which features are of the highest importance to you and we will do our best to get them implemented as soon as we can. Thanks so much for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team

Wellness Living has been a huge help for me!

Wellness Living makes it easy and they are so helpful and always friendly!

Pros

Being a small, independent owner/operator with limited resources, Wellness Living has been a huge help! My clients have commented how easy it is to use and they appreciate the reminders. Communication is key in today's business world. Wellness Living makes it easy and they are so helpful and always friendly!

Cons

We have to pay extra to get the FitVid and Zoom integrations features.

Hey Isabelle, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! It makes our day every time one of our customers shares their experience using our software. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that streamlines your ability as a small business owner to communicate with clients and better manage your business. In today's world, you need convenient communication tools, and at WellnessLiving...

I switched from MindBody and am now saving money.

Pros

Coming from MindBody my 2 biggest fears about switching software were how my customers would take it, and all my client data coming over correctly. Well let me tell you my customers love it, and the migration was so simple. I was really hesitant to switch, but I'm really glad I did. I am now saving money per month because I no longer need to use Heal Code, Constant Contact, Perkville and am enjoying so many more benefits.

Cons

None, WL is constantly upgrading their offerings. I'd like to see a management app in the future, I wouldn't be surprised if they offered it soon. I haven't regretted making the switch at all!

Hey Jonalyn! Thank you so much for your awesome review. We know how scary changing your software can be, so we are so glad that you decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving, and even happier to hear that you and your clients are so satisfied. We would be nowhere without the suggestions of customers like you, which is why we are releasing our Staff app soon! Be sure to submit any of the brilliant suggestions you have to the Support Center. Our team will take a look and get started on them for you!

Wellbeing95

Customer Service Excellent. Quick response when you email The Support Team.

Pros

Setting up the system was much easier then previous software we had.

Cons

In total honesty there is nothing missing we need as a company.

Hey Marieyama, Thank you for very kind review. We hear a lot of stories about customers switching from Mindbody to WellnessLiving and it never gets old. We provide the best possible all-in-one platform for our customers, but we couldn't do it without our entire team, from our dedicated Onboarding Specialists, committed Development Team, and first-class Customer Support Team. First, onboarding is...

I highly recommend WellnessLiving for climbing gym use

It has become our go-to for managing employees, booking events and supporting our marketing team as we grow.

Pros

It is easy to use and offers the elasticity we need to expand from member and client management to marketing and beyond.

Cons

It can be a little tricky for parents to sign waives for this children and might not be intuitive

Hey William, Thank you for the awesome review, the 5-star rating really means a lot to us. There is a lot of customization available in WellnessLiving and we've continued to expand on these types of options because we work with businesses across an extremely diverse set of industries and it's crucial that every studio, facility and climbing gym has the tools they need to succeed. The built-in marketing...

Always getting better!

Pros

Aside from typical things expected in a software: Ease of use, intuitive design and integrations with other apps; The company truly iterates based on user feedback. We've suggested updates, and they have been quick to add it to their release schedule truly being a company that focuses on the end user experience.

Cons

Loading speed can be improved, but not sure if that is a bandwith issue or software.

Hey Joe, Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're always ecstatic to hear what our customers have to say about our all-in-one platform, and based on this feedback, it allows us to vastly improve the software and its capabilities. At WellnessLiving, we're problem solvers, and that means we refine and tweak our software so we can deliver the best solution with the most dynamic features to help...

Very intuitive; easy to train staff to use it correctly; has all functionality I could ask for

Was able to delegate a lot of my responsibilities to other staff members because the software was very easy to use

Pros

- Ease of use - Well thought out functionality (everytime I am like "I wish it could...." I find that it already does! - Constant updates and added functionality - Helpful support staff

Cons

- Sometimes support doesn't answer the phone right away (they will return your call or email within hours, but sometimes I need to talk to someone RIGHT THEN) - Sometimes new features are released before completely bug-free (but they fix things as soon as it is brought up)

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We know that businesses like yours require a software solution that allows you to run every part of your business from one place. That is why we are so focused on giving you every option that you could want or need, all in one solution. With so many new customers joining the WellnessLiving family, we have been working hard to expand our support team, as well. More brilliant, kind, and well-trained new agents are joining us every day. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to growing together!

Wellness Living Review

Customer service is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my account exec is wonderful. Overall I'm very happy!

Pros

I love that my clients can have access to FitVid so that they may work out at their convenience.

Cons

A few glitches along the way, but they are able to get worked through via customer service

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for writing us your great review! COVID has been hard on businesses in the health and wellness industry but our goal has been to make it as easy as possible for you to adapt and to take your business to the next level, all virtually! It's awesome that you're taking advantage of FitVID on-demand, we added that feature at the outset of the pandemic to keep clients training from...

fitness software

great

Pros

the customer support with Wellness Living is amazing. I've never had a bad experience with them in the 2 years that I have been using them.

Cons

it took me some time to learn the system, but honestly I think that's because I had my staff doing most of it and wasn't in it enough to get comfortable. That isn't that case any longer and it feels better every day I use it.

Hey Gary, Thank you for leaving a review! Our customer service reps are simply the best in the business. We know you're counting on our software to help run your business, and by extension you're counting on us to be there for you for help with any questions or concerns you'd like addressed promptly. When you call our support team, you can expect to hear a kind, patient and attentive human voice that'll listen to what you have to say and provide the best solutions. After all, they're experts at what they do! There's a lot to see and learn with every comprehensive software platform out there, but with WellnessLiving you'll get the personal touch that's with you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Great software

Pretty happy over all

Pros

Scheduling and everything in one. It also has a employee management tool.

Cons

Reports and QuickBooks comparability and navigation

Hey Wyatt, It's really awesome to hear that you are happy with your WellnessLiving experience. As a company we've actually grown from just a simple scheduling platform into a comprehensive, all-in-one business management platform and that's because we've been just continuously building out features that our customers have been asking for! We work with all kinds of businesses across the wellness...

Customer support staff are very helpful in trying to help us through any issues we have had.

Better communication with our members.

Pros

Some great features that we didn't have with our previous software. Looking forward on learning how we can utilize it even more to enhance our members experience. Great feedback on the ease of use for the app.

Cons

Some issues with certain features don't work within what we utilize in our business, ie class lists / sign in sheets. Luckily I learned to create a Excel Macro to simplify our process, but shared it with them for other users as it isn't common knowledge.

Hi Carla! At WellnessLiving, we work hard to provide the best studio management software for you and your business, so it is great to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences with our team so far. Also, because we are dedicated to ensuring that customers like you are always able to use our software exactly how you need, our team is always implementing new features into the system based on customer feedback so that you never have to depend on complicated workarounds. Be sure to let our team know all of your awesome ideas so that we can help you run your business in the smoothest way possible, all from one place!

Solid software, GREAT SUPPORT, sometimes confusing

I enjoy the people at the company. They are kind and helpful and mean well. The tech support is great.

Pros

Once you set it up, it runs inself. Often easy to use, not a lot of maintance.

Cons

Reports are buggy and confusing. I have a hard time with some steps. Could be easier to use.

Hey Edwin, Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to know that our customer support team has been helpful to you, we focus on providing the best support possible to help ensure our customers have the absolute best experience possible. The automations are a great part of the software. With just a bit of setup much of your day-to-day is handled automatically, saving you time and allowing...

Reward Clients for Business

Personal Training clients have control of booking their appointments around their schedule. Saves time with app on phone. Clients like reward points.

Pros

I offer incentives to my personal training clients. Clients book personal training sessions from their phone. Clients can pay for personal training sessions on app. Clients sign contracts and waivers on app.

Cons

Reoccurring weekly personal training sessions for clients did not migrate correctly from week to week. This caused some times/sessions to be double booked.

Hi Jordan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Our aim is to help you make your operations run as smoothly as possible, so it's good to know that your clients are enjoying the app and that it's helping them pay for sessions, book classes, and sign waivers with ease. We're also glad to hear that they're enjoying our robust rewards program and that it's saving you lots of time!...