WellnessLiving Logo

Business management for the health & fitness industry

WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 7

RH

Rebecca H.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Pros

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Cons

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Hey Rebecca, Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always...

SC

Shalen C.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Technical Department A+++

This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Pros

The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Cons

Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

Hi Shalen, Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out...

LA

Lara A.

Game Changer

Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Pros

The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Cons

I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

Hey Lara, Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members...

JR

Justin R.

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system. I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Pros

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Cons

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls...

Hey Justin, Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make...

SV

Steven V.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Happy Client

I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Pros

I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Cons

I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

Hey Steven, Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform...

LK

Lindsey K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)

Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Pros

Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Cons

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

Hey Lindsey, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

DK

Deborah K.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Customer Service

Overall I am very happy with Wellness Living. I was with Mindbody before and was not happy with the customer service, the amount of money I was spending for what I was getting and the overall experience with them was not great. Wellness Living has been wonderful, I am so happy I switched.

Pros

Wellness Living makes my life so much easier. The system is easy for myself and my clients find it easier to you as well. The customer service is excellent. Any little issue is addressed quickly and with attention to detail.

Cons

When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one.

Hey Deborah, Thank you for the amazing review! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. Positive feedback like this is exactly what we want to hear because it gives us a better understanding of how we can optimize our software and help you succeed. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

CM

Carol M.

Simplicity Healing Review

Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Pros

Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Cons

My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

Hey Carol, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from...

IV

Ina V.

Life changing switch

Pros

I switched from Mindbody to Wellness living about 2 years ago, and have never looked back. The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody. The program and the app are very user friendly on both ends, consumer and staff. I'm very happy to be a part of Wellness Living family.

Cons

I have no complains about the software. Maybe that there's a large amount of facebook page likes is required in order to use the booking feature, but that's on the facebook side not WL.

Hey Ina, We love when we get 5-star reviews like yours! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We may get customers that switch because of the affordability, but they...

SB

SHEVI B.

Awesome costumer service!

Pros

The best costumer service. You can always send an email requesting a call and they will call you at the time you have free to help and solve your issue with the software.

Cons

With the great help of costumer service almost any problem that you can find will be solved. So no cons

Hey Shevi, Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy you switched over to WellnessLiving from Mindbody like so many customers before you! It was definitely the right call. With Mindbody, they charge for every third-party add-on and extra feature like email marketing, reviews features, and website widgetsjust to a name a few. The next thing you know you're paying double or even triple the price....

SP

Shannon P.

Great Customer Service

If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software. My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was...

Pros

Canadian company. Customer service is great. The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful. Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Cons

Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

Hey Shannon, Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication,...

JB

Jennifer B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

AMAZING Support Staff

I wanted to reach out and hope this is the best way to sing the praises of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This is an employee that has truly gone above and beyond to help me and my fitness studio these past 2 weeks. I had to go in for a deviated septum surgery on May 21st. As I was waiting in the preop room, I began getting a number of email notifications on my cell that clients were having trouble signing...

Pros

Easy to navigate and clients found the transition EASY!

Cons

None. I can not say anything bad about this .

Hey Jennifer, Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! First and foremost, we're happy to hear your surgery went well. Life can be challenging, but it's important to have supportive people by your side. Our customers are our top priority, and when you needed us the most, we stepped up, so you were able to reopen your studio as planned! As you grow your business through this difficult time, we'll be there for you! It's moments like these, you can definitely see how much we're committed to small business owners like you. Again, we're glad to hear you're healthy, and remember, we're there for you! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

LG

Lura G.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Great Looking Interface - less functionality than expected under the hood

Extremely disappointing. We really wanted to like the software. Had great hopes for it. Turned out to be an exhausting, unsuccessful project. After 1 month of initial review/in-house testing of the product to attempt due diligence (which we had to for - and, apparently used up our right-to-cancel period in the process), and 2 months & hundreds of man-hour of working to transfer ~700 members and thousands...

Pros

Integration with Google and our website, online store features, attractive UI.

Cons

Customer service was pleasant, yet ineffective. A big issue was the lack of communication for detailed functionality needs and/or issues with on-boarding. #1 Complaint: A real problem escalating issues or getting additional support when issues arose regarding the functionality, or features not working as expected. A kind ear? Yes. Real help? No. Our experience: if your needs are simple, and...

Hi Lura, It's totally understandable that you were feeling nervous during your software switch this is a very common feeling that we see business owners experience. That's why we have a thorough onboarding process with your own dedicated onboarding specialist that also includes system training, because we understand that there is a learning curve. We do everything we can to make sure the onboarding...

CB

Chris B.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Wellness Living: A good idea, with poor execution

Implementation required numerous "workaround" to get the system functioning for our business model. I never like workaround because they require extra attention to maintain and they often fail, which several have since implementation. To ensure readers that I am not simply a disgruntled, malcontent. In the almost 2 years that we have been using this tool, I have personally submitted 16 engineering...

Pros

We were looking for an all in one solutions to manage our business model which includes a training center, wellness clinic, space rental, a store and memberships. WellnessLiving seemed to fit the bill and they seemed to have the xperience to pull it off.

Cons

Coming from a database development and management background, I was stunned at how poorly organized the process flow was within the tool. From client registration to product sales, the logic to get from point Å to point B is very cumbersome for admin and client alike.

Hi Chris, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our software wasn't fit for the unique requirements of your business model. We always appreciate hearing about the new features each business owner would like to see in the software to make it work more in sync with their own processes and we wish we could implement them all! We use our Community Forum to track these requests and it also...

BG

Bonnie G.

Great platform

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pros

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Cons

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Hi Bonnie, We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

RG

Richard G.

Wellness Living software Review

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours. You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training...

Pros

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform. As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional massage therapy clinic. While I will not mention...

Cons

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited...

SK

Sarah K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Work in progress

Pretty good. I'm still with them and hoping that as they continue to improve I will be happier with the overall product

Pros

I love all the features and the support team is really good. The app for clients is great

Cons

The app for instructors is not good. It often has glitches, it's slow, there are too many steps to take

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to hear that your experience with our customer support team has been top-notch. Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them! We're also excited you are enjoying our client app. From client profiles, booking, and our built-in rewards program, our Achieve Client App definitely...

jt

jenna t.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Do not be overwhelmed by the positive reviews

These 3 events that happened months apart from each other & the most frightening Event 1, the reports were scrambled and did not reflect accurate data. I only caught it because we had a fundraiser event that had a tee shirt pre-order, and 75% of the orders were not listed in the report. Event 2, a legitimate autopayment transaction was made at 2:30am. At 2:31am, another transaction for the same...

Pros

It was aesthetically pleasing. It was easy to navigate. It was user friendly for our members.

Cons

Half the time, support was helpful. The other half the time, they don't know what's going on because much of the glitches cannot be explained. They first make you think you're doing something wrong - you have to prove with videos and screen shots before they even look into an issue. I experienced so many glitches - little ones didn't matter - but when it involved our client's money, it is unethical for Wellness Living to exist.

Hi Jenna, We're sorry for the experience you've had. In regards to the first event, we addressed that there was an issue with the reports and it was resolved in a matter of days. As for the second event, the transaction was made at 2:31am by your client. We checked the backlog, and it turned out to be a manual transaction made from you client's profile. In terms of the final event, the memberships...

Allison Z.

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pros

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Cons

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce...

NH

Neely H.

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pros

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Cons

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are...

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great software with some glitches

We use this system because it is so much less expensive than mind body, but it has its drawbacks.

Pros

We like the user app and the interface when working through our browser. The app is studio specific so users are only shown our Products and services.

Cons

The software glitches occasionally making it difficult for staff and members to access the schedule which is a huge problem. The app also lacks some important features and override permissions

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. WellnessLiving strives to be the ultimate software solution to help you achieve all your business goals, so we're glad that you're enjoying our user app and interface! We're sorry to hear that you're not experiencing our usual level of speed and performance, but rest assured we are always working to optimize our platform. New features and requests are implemented based on customer demand, so be sure to check out our Community Forum and post your request so that other users can upvote your innovative ideas. WellnessLiving was built on the suggestions of customers like you, so we love to hear all your thoughts! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

JT

Jan T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!

This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Pros

Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

DF

Douglas F.

WellnessLiving Review by a former Mindbody User

One of our primary reasons for switching was ease of use. WL has proven to be much easier to use and to train new staff to use. We've realized a substantial cost savings which was another reason for the switch. Overall our experience has been good. However, we've had some hiccups. We had WL do the data transfer for us which was a mistake. They didn't fully understand how we were running things in MBO...

Pros

Our cost is about half of what it was with Mindbody for 3 locations. The learning curve for our staff was fairly flat as WellnessLiving is user-friendly and mostly intuitive. An integrated rewards program means our clients can easily track points and redeem and use rewards themselves. Integrated email and messaging makes it very easy to communicate with clients from just about any screen in the software....

Cons

We ran WellnessLiving and Mindbody side-by-side for a month. On average, WellnessLiving would take anywhere from 7 to 30 seconds to check in a client to a class where Mindbody would take anywhere from 1 to 5 seconds. That slowness has been a big disappointment and frustration for us. Computer system requirements and internet speed requirements can make existing assets inadequate to the task and we've...

Hi Douglas, Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our integrated email and messaging options, rewards program, set up features, marketing campaigns, and more! We're sorry to hear that you have not experienced the software's usual level of speed. We are always working to optimize our platform. In reference to scanning barcodes, have you tried using the Quick Add button to immediately scan client barcodes when clients check in? This is a very simple way of streamlining the process. We aim to provide you with the most comprehensive solution possible, so someone from our support team will reach out to you to ensure that all of your issues are resolved. - Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

EB

Erika B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!

My overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!

Pros

This software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY...

Cons

I honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

MB

Mila B.

So happy I switched to WL

I’m very happy of using wl for my studio. It’s very user friendly both for the staff and the clients.

Pros

I love this software, it’s easy to use, it’s has all the features that my business needs and more and the customer service is always very responsive. I also love the promise of never increasing fees!

Cons

Software updates aren’t alerted in advance

Hi Mila, Thank you so much for your kind words! At WellnessLiving, we always work hard to ensure that our software is very user friendly, so we are pleased to hear that your staff and clients are both enjoying it. Our customer service team always does its best to be available and provide solutions to all our clients, day or night, so thank you so much for recognizing their efforts! WellnessLiving strives to give business owners such as yourself an affordable option to help run their establishments and grow to their full potential. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)