WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 8

I highly recommend WellnessLiving for climbing gym use

It has become our go-to for managing employees, booking events and supporting our marketing team as we grow.

Pros

It is easy to use and offers the elasticity we need to expand from member and client management to marketing and beyond.

Cons

It can be a little tricky for parents to sign waives for this children and might not be intuitive

Hey William, Thank you for the awesome review, the 5-star rating really means a lot to us. There is a lot of customization available in WellnessLiving and we've continued to expand on these types of options because we work with businesses across an extremely diverse set of industries and it's crucial that every studio, facility and climbing gym has the tools they need to succeed. The built-in marketing...

Always getting better!

Pros

Aside from typical things expected in a software: Ease of use, intuitive design and integrations with other apps; The company truly iterates based on user feedback. We've suggested updates, and they have been quick to add it to their release schedule truly being a company that focuses on the end user experience.

Cons

Loading speed can be improved, but not sure if that is a bandwith issue or software.

Hey Joe, Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're always ecstatic to hear what our customers have to say about our all-in-one platform, and based on this feedback, it allows us to vastly improve the software and its capabilities. At WellnessLiving, we're problem solvers, and that means we refine and tweak our software so we can deliver the best solution with the most dynamic features to help...

Worth the switch!

Overall the experience has been GREAT, particularly with all the help from the tech support team. ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST!)

Pros

There are many features in the back end that are much better organized: setting up purchase options, events, products... Most importantly, particularly at the present time, the Zoom integration and on-demand video platform has been a HUGE plus!

Cons

There have been a few glitches here and there... one we discovered the other day is that the discount code was not able to be applied to all our products. There is also no way of attaching a receptionist to the class.

Hey Frances, Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled you've switched from Mindbody to WellnessLiving. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we stand out from our competition. It's our job to better manage and grow your business, and all our great features do just thatespecially our Zoom integration and FitVID on Demand! Never before has livestreaming...

Very intuitive; easy to train staff to use it correctly; has all functionality I could ask for

Was able to delegate a lot of my responsibilities to other staff members because the software was very easy to use

Pros

- Ease of use - Well thought out functionality (everytime I am like "I wish it could...." I find that it already does! - Constant updates and added functionality - Helpful support staff

Cons

- Sometimes support doesn't answer the phone right away (they will return your call or email within hours, but sometimes I need to talk to someone RIGHT THEN) - Sometimes new features are released before completely bug-free (but they fix things as soon as it is brought up)

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We know that businesses like yours require a software solution that allows you to run every part of your business from one place. That is why we are so focused on giving you every option that you could want or need, all in one solution. With so many new customers joining the WellnessLiving family, we have been working hard to expand our support team, as well. More brilliant, kind, and well-trained new agents are joining us every day. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to growing together!

Wellness Living Review

Customer service is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], my account exec is wonderful. Overall I'm very happy!

Pros

I love that my clients can have access to FitVid so that they may work out at their convenience.

Cons

A few glitches along the way, but they are able to get worked through via customer service

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for writing us your great review! COVID has been hard on businesses in the health and wellness industry but our goal has been to make it as easy as possible for you to adapt and to take your business to the next level, all virtually! It's awesome that you're taking advantage of FitVID on-demand, we added that feature at the outset of the pandemic to keep clients training from...

Solid yoga studio scheduling software

I enjoy it - I had a different scheduling software that was very frustrating beause they never make the front end appearling. I think it represents my busienss well.

Pros

It's user friendly, comprehensive and there are lots of automatic emails that go out.

Cons

Sometimes things that aren't working don't quite get fixed for a while.

Hey Jessica, Thanks for the great review! WellnessLiving is the perfect all-in-one business management software for yoga studios. Our platform includes just about every tool you need to run your business all in one place and in an easy-to-manage interface. Emails, client profiles, scheduling and more - it's all interconnected which simplifies access for staff and also introduces efficiencies because...

fitness software

great

Pros

the customer support with Wellness Living is amazing. I've never had a bad experience with them in the 2 years that I have been using them.

Cons

it took me some time to learn the system, but honestly I think that's because I had my staff doing most of it and wasn't in it enough to get comfortable. That isn't that case any longer and it feels better every day I use it.

Hey Gary, Thank you for leaving a review! Our customer service reps are simply the best in the business. We know you're counting on our software to help run your business, and by extension you're counting on us to be there for you for help with any questions or concerns you'd like addressed promptly. When you call our support team, you can expect to hear a kind, patient and attentive human voice that'll listen to what you have to say and provide the best solutions. After all, they're experts at what they do! There's a lot to see and learn with every comprehensive software platform out there, but with WellnessLiving you'll get the personal touch that's with you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Great software

Pretty happy over all

Pros

Scheduling and everything in one. It also has a employee management tool.

Cons

Reports and QuickBooks comparability and navigation

Hey Wyatt, It's really awesome to hear that you are happy with your WellnessLiving experience. As a company we've actually grown from just a simple scheduling platform into a comprehensive, all-in-one business management platform and that's because we've been just continuously building out features that our customers have been asking for! We work with all kinds of businesses across the wellness...

Customer support staff are very helpful in trying to help us through any issues we have had.

Better communication with our members.

Pros

Some great features that we didn't have with our previous software. Looking forward on learning how we can utilize it even more to enhance our members experience. Great feedback on the ease of use for the app.

Cons

Some issues with certain features don't work within what we utilize in our business, ie class lists / sign in sheets. Luckily I learned to create a Excel Macro to simplify our process, but shared it with them for other users as it isn't common knowledge.

Hi Carla! At WellnessLiving, we work hard to provide the best studio management software for you and your business, so it is great to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences with our team so far. Also, because we are dedicated to ensuring that customers like you are always able to use our software exactly how you need, our team is always implementing new features into the system based on customer feedback so that you never have to depend on complicated workarounds. Be sure to let our team know all of your awesome ideas so that we can help you run your business in the smoothest way possible, all from one place!

Solid software, GREAT SUPPORT, sometimes confusing

I enjoy the people at the company. They are kind and helpful and mean well. The tech support is great.

Pros

Once you set it up, it runs inself. Often easy to use, not a lot of maintance.

Cons

Reports are buggy and confusing. I have a hard time with some steps. Could be easier to use.

Hey Edwin, Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to know that our customer support team has been helpful to you, we focus on providing the best support possible to help ensure our customers have the absolute best experience possible. The automations are a great part of the software. With just a bit of setup much of your day-to-day is handled automatically, saving you time and allowing...

Reward Clients for Business

Personal Training clients have control of booking their appointments around their schedule. Saves time with app on phone. Clients like reward points.

Pros

I offer incentives to my personal training clients. Clients book personal training sessions from their phone. Clients can pay for personal training sessions on app. Clients sign contracts and waivers on app.

Cons

Reoccurring weekly personal training sessions for clients did not migrate correctly from week to week. This caused some times/sessions to be double booked.

Hi Jordan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Our aim is to help you make your operations run as smoothly as possible, so it's good to know that your clients are enjoying the app and that it's helping them pay for sessions, book classes, and sign waivers with ease. We're also glad to hear that they're enjoying our robust rewards program and that it's saving you lots of time!...

One of the best business decisions we have ever made

First, the product is VERY user friendly, you don't need to go to a university to use it. Hank, was my first install contact with the software company. He was helpful, knew the product well. For the data migration staff, Will was my main point of contact. He was extremely helpful and caring about all our needs. We had 15 years of data to transfer, it was not an easy process. Will answered...

Cons

Hey Theresa, Thanks for a great review! We're excited to hear how instrumental WellnessLiving has been for managing and growing your business! To start, we're glad to hear your data migration went well! It's super important to us that you have a smooth transition to our software without any interruptions in your daily business operations. From onboarding and customer support, our dedicated staff...

Excellent customer service

Pros

There is a lot of functionality that has helped reduce our workload, with regards to clients being able to manage their bookings and also sign up all online.

Cons

The software sometimes lags and generating reports can take a long time.

Hey Rex, We appreciate the great review! Good business management software is one that makes it easier to run the different parts of your business and ideally makes it easier for your clients to learn and use too. A lot of that ease of use comes from reliability, and knowing that you can count on your software to perform various tasks without glitches or outages that negatively impact your client...

Customer Service

Pros

Syreena Maycock was really helpful in solving three issues we had with one workshop. She gave us clear directions on how to solve the issue and provided videos to help us as well. She was great, very friendly as well.

Cons

At times it's not user friendly or there are features that we would like to see that haven't been implemented yet.

Hey Ashley! Thanks so much for the feedback! We are dedicated to offering the best customer service & support to businesses like yours. We're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Syreena! We think she's fantastic too! We have lots of new features already underway & we take pride in making sure we are always tuned in to the needs of our customers, always making improvements & adding...

WellnessLiving does the job!

Pros

I've been using WellnessLiving for a little over a year now and everything has been going great so far. My launch went great, I've liked all the improvements over the past year, and whenever I have a question its always easy to contact support or get help and in general. Overall its been a great help for my fitness business!

Cons

Everything has been working well so far, no complaints.

Hey Stephan, Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear things have been going great for you since making the switch to WellnessLiving. We're always here for you if you have any questions, need help with the software or even if you're just looking for tips on how to best make use of WellnessLiving for your business. We appreciate your feedback as to the new features and improvements you'd like to see added, that's what we use to guide us on what we build next! We're grateful to be working with your business and we look forward to serving you in the years to come! Thanks again for the review! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Great Service

So far so good!

Pros

Several Features that are helpful for my business! Getting Great Service from their Customer Service Dept! (Shout out to Helen!)

Cons

There are alot of things to get to know about any software so I'm just trying to figure them out. Maybe a longer more detailed onboarding process.

Hey Ty! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you have had such an awesome experience with WellnessLiving and our support team. Helen says you were very friendly and easy to work with and you had great questions. We are always here to help you with anything you'd like to know more about. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team for help getting to know more about WellnessLiving and the features available to you. Also, don't hesitate to let our team know about the ways you think we could improve our onboarding process. We have built WellnessLiving on customer suggestions, so we are always happy to hear what you think. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Software that is easy for anyone to use.

WellnessLiving is quick to respond to my ever growing business challenges. Thanks team :)

Pros

Wellness Living Software is easy to use and has great technical support. Its amazing that when I call I get to speak with a human being and not a computer.

Cons

Would like calendar feature to appear in client mode.

Hi Susan! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. At WellnessLiving, we are all about ensuring that our customers always receive the support they need to run their businesses efficiently and effectively, so we are glad to hear that our teams have provided you with such a high level of customer care. We will always be here for you, no matter what you need, so never hesitate to let us know about the features you would like to see added in the future. We look forward to growing together for many years to come. Thanks so much for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Made My Life Easier!

Mindbody was one of the most painful pieces of software I ever used. And the day I was able to stop using it was the day I first felt free! All joking aside as a marketer first I needed a software that was capable of helping me reach out to my members, and more importantly to be able to reach out to my new members who are on trial testing out my gym. Thankfully Wellness living is able to do this...

Cons

Hey Cody, Thank you so much for the review. We're thrilled you've switched from Mindbody to WellnessLiving. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we stand out from our competition. Right from the first interaction with a business, we show that we care, and you can always expect that kind of five-star treatment from WellnessLiving! Growing your business...

Owners Review

5 star all around.

Pros

I love the integrations, especially with Zoom. This has made my pivot to online coaching seamless.

Cons

The only Con I can think to say is that the software is expansive and you need to take a little bit of time to learn it, but that could just be me.

Hi Matthew, Thank you for the fantastic review! We're here to give businesses like you all the tools you need to grow your business and stay connected with clients online. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

A great addition to our boutique fitness studio!

Wellness Living has been a great addition to our fitness facility. The system is easy to use and has a lot of options for a growing boutique fitness facility like ours (Hi-Ignition Fit Lab). While there are still many things they are continually working to upgrade and add, the staff is always very friendly and helpful!

Pros

It is super easy to use, and the customer support is always very kind and helpful.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to get new updates to the software, but I know the engineers are always working hard to ensure our needs are met!

Hey Hannah! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. At WellnessLiving, we are dedicated to offering the best customer service and support to businesses like yours, which is why you can always trust that we will be here for you, no matter what you need. We are always making improvements and adding new features to provide the best all-in-one management software solution, so be sure to let us know if there is anything else you would like to see in the future. We look forward to continuing to grow together. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

Great Software Growing Company

Great software. Very intuitive. Amazing support. Helped me find things I need. Added features and reporting.

Pros

easy to use and teach people

Cons

was not as good two year ago but has improved every week

Hey Allison, Just love to read great 10/10 reviews like yours! Year after year, our team improves the software, adds new features, and enhances the capabilities of our intuitive all-in-one platform. Whenever our customers want to see a feature, we deliver! From BOOK-A-SPOT for booking equipment and rooms to our Zoom integration for livestreaming right from our software, we are committed to bringing customers like you exactly what they want to see in a business management software. Our customer support team is also there for you whenever you have a question or concernwe're only an email or call away! Again, we appreciate your great review, and looking forward to helping your business grow as a team! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Helps me keep my business on track

Pros

This program has really reduced the number of no shows to classes with its automated reminders and online scheduling. Saves me a lot of time on the phone

Cons

little bit more than I really wanted to pay for this type of service, but what I've gotten out of it makes it more than worth it.

Hey Ben, Wowit truly made our day to read your great review! We're so glad to hear you're getting the most out of using our platform. Keeping business owners on track is exactly why we developed our all-in-one business management software is the first place. Our many features are meant to save you timesomething incredibly valuable to business owners like you! No more making clients call to book...

We have grown our business with WellnessLiving!

Pros: This is truly an all in one business solution. We have been using the product for 2 years and have seen the benefit of being able to manage classes and workshop scheduling, client accounts and automated marketing as well as targeted marketing. We have been able to significantly increase our communication with our clients, which in turn has helped us increase our business with them as well...

Cons

Hey Tracy, Thank you so much for leaving a review! We love to hear how our customers have grown their business using our software's many tools. Not only can business owners like you manage the day-to-day stuff like scheduling classes and viewing client profiles, but we also make it easy to communicate with clients through our convenient automated marketing suite. This lets you send out a text whenever...

Great Company

Pros

We were a customer of another booking software company for over 5 years and when they merged with another company and then double their fee we quickly search for another company. We search various companies then we found Wellness Living. The great thing about Wellness Living was immediately the Customer Service, the application and of course the price was right. They were available to help design the software to our needs and their customer service reps were SO friendly and helpful. Particularly as we transition from one company to Wellness Living. Our clients even like the ease of the application when they are booking on line. I highly recommend Wellness Living to anyone looking for a booking software for their company.

Cons

Nothing have not found anything we do not like about the software

Hey Nancy! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams at WellnessLiving understand how nerve wracking it is to move all of your company's data from one system to another, which is why we work so hard to ensure that your transition is as smooth as possible. We are so happy to hear that you have had such a great experience with your data migration and setup process. Our teams will always be here to help you customize our software to suit your needs, and to ensure that everything works perfectly for you. We are so proud to be a part of your business. We look forward to many years of helping you serve your customers. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team

Best suited for the needs of my growing Business!

It's been wonderful having software to help me systemize my business!

Pros

The scheduling features, along side the easy sign up links for my website, allow me to streamline my onboarding process! It's genuinely valuable to have user friendly software!

Cons

It doesn't connect to other health and wellness apps, like Fit bit, My fitness pal, or trainerize

Hey Terra, Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear our scheduling features have made it simple for your clients to sign-up for your services. It is definitely designed with the client in mind to help make their experience with you a memorable one. It also makes it incredibly easy for them to book right on your website or app and get reminders about their appointments. This creates a seamless onboarding process between you and your clients. Again, we appreciate your review. WellnessLiving is all about making things easy for you and your clients, and we look forward to continuing to grow together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)