WellnessLiving Reviews - Page 9

Wellness Living is great till for your business.

I enjoy the company and it’s been a great use for my business.

Pros

I love that Wellness Living helps keep my business running smoothly. Not only is helpful to schedule classes but also helps me keep my business reports in one place.

Cons

There are some features such as payroll and email blast that could be a bit easier to use.

Hey Misty, Thanks for sharing the great review! Keeping in touch with clients is definitely a huge part of an effective retention strategy. Studies have shown that 68% of customers leave a business if they feel little to no connection! Our notifications suite was built with exactly that in mind, so that it's super simple to pull client lists at any time and send them that personalized email, text or push notification and build that connection they won't get at any other studio. The automations also make it easy for you to keep them updated on newly-scheduled services, promos and service changes. We're really happy to hear that WellnessLiving is helping you with your day-to-day! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

We have used 5 different systems in the last 20 years and Wellness Living is the best solution.

Pros

Wellness Living is very intuitive and easy to use. New employees can be easily trained and learn the system quickly.

Cons

The reporting is getting better but I would really like a report writer program that would allow me to create exactly what I need.

Hi Tim! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We know how arduous the search for the right management solution for your music and dance academy must have been, so we are excited to hear that you have finally found a home with us. We have been doing a lot to improve our reporting system for you to ensure that you can always find what you are looking for. Watch out for an improved UI across your reports and a brand new client retention report in our next update, just around the corner! As always, keep your suggestions coming. Your advice is our best resource!

As a former MindBody Online Customer, I have enjoyed the simplicity of Wellness Living !

What I love about the Wellness Living site is the how easy it is to set up and sell monthly WiggleKids® memberships to our clients. The icons/features in our back office store are colorful and easy to find as well as simple to set up. Wellness Living auto bills my clients monthly for me so I can spend more time teaching and reacting to the other needs of the business. There are a lot of reports available...

Cons

Hey Kimberly, Thank you for leaving such a great review! We're so excited that your software migration from Mindbody to WellnessLiving has been a success! It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Your feedback truly helps us grow and deliver a better software and experience...

The BEST customer service and overall experience with a software company.

Pros

I used to work at a fitness studio that used Mindbody, and so when I decided to venture out on my own I did a little shopping around. I stumbled upon Wellness Living. HANDS DOWN the BEST decision I made for my business. They are so easy to work with. It's great how responsive they are. Running this studio has been stressful and exciting, but one thing I don't have to worry about is my clients ability to easily book classes and events. It's so easy to navigate through their system. Love the app as well.

Cons

Every software company has cons I suppose, the difference with WL is they actually do something about their "cons." Their software is so robust and easy to use I can't really think of anything negative that would impact my studio. Even when little things pop up with them, I submit a ticket on their website and BAM I get an email response and/or a phone call. Love it!

Hi Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. At WellnessLiving, we work hard to ensure that customers like you never have trouble finding exactly what you need to serve your clients. That’s why all of our teams are so dedicated to alleviating any stress you may have. Additionally, we know how important it is for customers like you to be able to focus on your business while we take care of the backend, so we are delighted to hear that you have had such an awesome experience with our easy-to-use system. Thanks so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Couldn't ask for a better software partner!

Incredible, such a great experience.

Pros

Integrations, customer service, ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes other features are required and Wellness Living are quick to add these feature, with input from the customer.

Hey Gareth, We feel really lucky to be working with your business and we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. As our customer, your continued success is essential for ours, and partnership is definitely the right perspective to take for us to keep improving and providing better service with our software. Of course, it's not only about software but also the personal level of support...

Buyers remorse - check their google and Facebook reviews... you can't, they have bad reviews to hide

Would never use again, and will be actively recommending people do not use in gym groups I am a part of, incredibly disappointing, and for someone that has been in the industry for over 8 years ,this is actually the first interaction I've had with a shady, unethical business

Pros

Difficult to move across from Mindbody and as was the case throughout using the software, the support was incredibly poor and misleading

Cons

Support is terrible, and they use hidden renewals to keep their business which as a gym owner who has seen this in the industry, may be legal but is highly unethical practice They wouldn't cancel the subscription and kept making me get on calls and gave me nothing during the calls, it was a very strange process, and then eventually said they wouldn't be cancelling as they had enacted a hidden renewal and would be holding me to it I get that, but that's not how you create a good business, that's how you claw for extra cash Clearly a sign the business isn't a good one As is the inability to leave reviews on google, or Facebook, they clearly have a lot of bad reviews to hide

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Over the years it's been a complete focus on feedback from thousands of our customers, both good and bad, that has helped us continually improve our software and to grow into the company we are today. As you might've seen on our other reviews, we are all about our customers and we're fully committed to helping businesses find an amazing solution...

Buyer’s Remorse

Horrible. What’s the point of having a customer service phone number and email address if you’re not going to get back to people. I’ve been trying to finish setting up my payment processing account for the last 4 days and haven’t been able to get ahold of anyone to help me finish it. I’ve emailed several people 5 times, called 3 times and left 2 voicemails, and haven’t had any help. The one phone call I did get left a voicemail with vague instructions, and instructed me to call them back if I had questions. I called and haven’t heard back.

Pros

I liked the idea of it. It offers very similar features to MindBody, and it’s half the price.

Cons

I literally couldn’t even make it to the onboarding process. It’s not so much the software as it is the customer service.

Hey Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. At WellnessLiving we set out to deliver the very best in customer service and that means we spend a lot of time listening to our customers on what we're doing right and on what we can be doing to improve. It seems that you had some difficulties completing the merchant processing application and unfortunately without you providing the...

Overpromised, Underdelivered - Extremely Poor Customer Service

Where to begin? The salesperson we spoke to made promises about the software that they failed to deliver on -- we're a semester based business and the software was not set up for that. We had to perform numerous workarounds that took hours to complete on a daily basis--and, due to this, were unable to use 90% of the automation that had attracted us in the first place. The software itself looks nice...

Pros

- Automatic Payments - Sleek Design - Scheduling Software - Mobile App (costs extra)

Cons

- Requires a great deal of training to even begin to use. - Overdesigned and packed with features yet fails to tailor itself to your businesses needs. - Expensive compared to similar software. - Bad customer service (expanded on below).

Hi Colin, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. When you sign up at WellnessLiving, we aim to exceed your expectations and we do everything we can to ensure your migration is seamless and headache-free. Our platform is an all-in-one tool kit to run your entire business and a lot of customers tell us the interface works so well because it makes it so simple to do everything you need...

Clunky software, dishonesty - all they care about is making the sale.

Shocking. Make sure you try this product before you commit to it.

Pros

Retention reporting feature is well thought out.If your business model aligns with the system, I am sure it would be great, if it doesn't, expect headaches.

Cons

Overall culture of dishonesty. Sales team told me the software had features it didn't have. I tried to work with the software and find a way around this. I couldn't. I then tried to leave the software, this was virtually impossible, the first customer retention team member I spoke to promised they would create a feature to fix the issue I had within the month & that they would get back to me, they...

Hey Rosa, As a company, it's very important to us to see long-term success with each of our customers and we do everything we can to make your transition to WellnessLiving a great one. Many of our customers are making use of our advanced client retention tools with integrated notifications, rewards and client management features that help you to use automations to keep more of your clients coming...

Awful all around

This has been a wildly negative experience with the company itself, as they make it near impossible to cancel their service. Further, I posted a negative review, and they initially tried bribing me to remove it. I declined, and they switched to threatening me with excess fees to remove the review. This company not only has difficult to use software that my clients hate, but also horrible customer service who are willing to threaten you. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

There was literally nothing that my staff, myself, and my clients enjoyed about this software or the (non-existent) customer service. Using this platform was like pulling teeth to learn, and then I had to teach all my clients how to even use it.

Cons

The software is incredibly difficult to do even basic tasks in. Even something as small as seeing the schedule required workarounds.

This is not, and was never a WellnessLiving customer. We believe one of our competitors wrote this review. We have been totally unsuccessful in our attempts to find this business and have conducted an exhaustive search of our records for anyone reporting these types of issues going back to Jan 2021, with no luck. The claims made in this review are completely untrue, this is just not who we are as an organization. Unfortunately we have no further recourse with this fake review, and this site will not remove it.

Stressful and major headache

After several emails back and forth they have agreed to refund the charges that they charged without my approval but this software has been nothing but a pain since we started it. Between features and scheduling not working right and clients not being able to access the schedule we are in the process of switching services to something that will actually help my business not limit it.

Pros

I love that this software allows me to have my clients sign waivers before ever stepping into the studio and that I am able to require new clients to take our intro class before any other class.

Cons

This software is very hard to navigate and does not link well to our website. Most people who try to just see our schedule on our website end up contacting us because the system says there are no classes available which is not the case. My potential clients do not like that they have to create an account before they can see any information and payments are a hassle. We have a square kiosk in studio...

Hey Erica, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Schedule, we actually designed that feature to be really simple and easy for clients to use! You mentioned that no classes are shown as available even though you have added them, so this sounds like a few settings need to be changed in your account set up. It's great that you...

The promise that never delivers but they take your money

When I first chose this software it was for 1 reason only - the inventory management. We run a roller skate company & need the ability to have a good inventory system. So when you go to pay you have the option of choosing a skate rental & the size. I want to note that I also run a dance studio & use Mindbody software. I'm well versed in this type of software & knew exactly what I wanted based on...

Pros

the who process was painful and because of the issues with the sales rep. lying about what the software does do, I was given I believe four months free. So no it wasn't an easy process.

Cons

app crashes on the regular. Bugs in the reports and they don't know why. Called 2.5 months ago why I couldn't get everyone in my groups to come out in the report. Finally someone admits there's a bug 2.5 months later that they are finally fixing. So countless hours going in and out of classes to get everyone email to email client. Completely inefficient way to run a business. Pricing options can't be extended and you have to create a whole new pricing option. It can affect pass sales so they don't allow. However; it should give you the option to override it. Monthly I'm recreating new pricing options after the sale ends and it's so much unnecessary work. Again costing me more valuable time I don't have.

Hi Theresa, We're very sorry you have had a poor experience. Everything we do at WellnessLiving is with an unrelenting focus on you, the customer, and we do everything that can be done to help make the transition a success. Honesty and integrity are key tenets to any successful long-term relationship and we would never lie about the features in our software to make a sale. We employ a stringent...

Absolutely do not use! Let me elaborate.

Horrible! The first month during our transition (I wish never switched), they did not understand our needs and could not process our transactions correctly. They were so nonchalant that I had to contact the cc processor myself and identify the issue and correct the issue, in other words I did the job expected from their tech staff. Moving along with this is not a great system to have for companies...

Pros

The appearance looks as if it could be a well designed system, but do not be distracted by the pretty colors and soft edges. This software has caused MANY issues from the very beginning.

Cons

Customer service, I have had people that have laughed at my questions. Others that do not understand what I am saying, and in other instances people that guarantee they can fix the problem while they still do not understand what the problem is. When you ask to talk to anyone else, they miraculously become the supervisor. Oh, not to mention they close their higher 'operations' for the weekend.

Hey Susana, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We aim to provide an excellent experience to all our customers when they come to WellnessLiving and we are both shocked and appalled that things have gone this way for you. Out of all the aspects that make for a great software platform, we put special emphasis on providing businesses with a diligent, friendly and helpful customer support team 24/7 so these words come to us as an even bigger surprise. There is never a case where we'll hear about an issue you've encountered and sit idly without taking action to find you a solution. A manager from our Customer Success Team will be reaching out to you to find out more and help get these issues resolved ASAP. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Well intended, but a disaster overall!

Terrible. Look, I'm a positive person, and I don't say a bad thing about anyone. But I need to do my part to keep others from making the mistake we did by going with Wellness Living. If they ever find a way to fix their issues and improve there terrible customer support, then this would be an outstanding product. For clarity sake, their customer support team is full of really nice people who want to help. The problem is that if you talk to three different people about the same issue, you'll get three different solutions and maybe one of them actually works. The software is too complicated for their own people to learn.

Pros

The two things we liked most about Wellness Living, was that they were a reasonably priced alternative to the over-priced Mindbody, and that the software was presented to be very powerful with lots of features that would enrich the user experience for our members.

Cons

Just about everything, because almost nothing works correctly. Trust me when I tell you that you will pull your hair out using this software. From having to wait 5 or 10 minutes for a simple report to finish running (not exaggerating), to not being able to rely on the information in the report because it's clearly inaccurate. I honestly don't want to take the time to write about the dozens and dozens...

Hey Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Be it positive or negative, we appreciate any feedback that helps us improve as a company. From Day One we've worked to provide WellnessLiving users with the same 5-star experience we would want ourselves as software users running a business. From our own experience we know how immensely dissatisfied businesses have been with our competitors...

Great Looking Interface - less functionality than expected under the hood

Extremely disappointing. We really wanted to like the software. Had great hopes for it. Turned out to be an exhausting, unsuccessful project. After 1 month of initial review/in-house testing of the product to attempt due diligence (which we had to for - and, apparently used up our right-to-cancel period in the process), and 2 months & hundreds of man-hour of working to transfer ~700 members and thousands...

Pros

Integration with Google and our website, online store features, attractive UI.

Cons

Customer service was pleasant, yet ineffective. A big issue was the lack of communication for detailed functionality needs and/or issues with on-boarding. #1 Complaint: A real problem escalating issues or getting additional support when issues arose regarding the functionality, or features not working as expected. A kind ear? Yes. Real help? No. Our experience: if your needs are simple, and...

Hi Lura, It's totally understandable that you were feeling nervous during your software switch this is a very common feeling that we see business owners experience. That's why we have a thorough onboarding process with your own dedicated onboarding specialist that also includes system training, because we understand that there is a learning curve. We do everything we can to make sure the onboarding...

Wellness Living: A good idea, with poor execution

Implementation required numerous "workaround" to get the system functioning for our business model. I never like workaround because they require extra attention to maintain and they often fail, which several have since implementation. To ensure readers that I am not simply a disgruntled, malcontent. In the almost 2 years that we have been using this tool, I have personally submitted 16 engineering...

Pros

We were looking for an all in one solutions to manage our business model which includes a training center, wellness clinic, space rental, a store and memberships. WellnessLiving seemed to fit the bill and they seemed to have the xperience to pull it off.

Cons

Coming from a database development and management background, I was stunned at how poorly organized the process flow was within the tool. From client registration to product sales, the logic to get from point Å to point B is very cumbersome for admin and client alike.

Hi Chris, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our software wasn't fit for the unique requirements of your business model. We always appreciate hearing about the new features each business owner would like to see in the software to make it work more in sync with their own processes and we wish we could implement them all! We use our Community Forum to track these requests and it also...

Work in progress

Pretty good. I'm still with them and hoping that as they continue to improve I will be happier with the overall product

Pros

I love all the features and the support team is really good. The app for clients is great

Cons

The app for instructors is not good. It often has glitches, it's slow, there are too many steps to take

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy to hear that your experience with our customer support team has been top-notch. Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them! We're also excited you are enjoying our client app. From client profiles, booking, and our built-in rewards program, our Achieve Client App definitely...

Do not be overwhelmed by the positive reviews

These 3 events that happened months apart from each other & the most frightening Event 1, the reports were scrambled and did not reflect accurate data. I only caught it because we had a fundraiser event that had a tee shirt pre-order, and 75% of the orders were not listed in the report. Event 2, a legitimate autopayment transaction was made at 2:30am. At 2:31am, another transaction for the same...

Pros

It was aesthetically pleasing. It was easy to navigate. It was user friendly for our members.

Cons

Half the time, support was helpful. The other half the time, they don't know what's going on because much of the glitches cannot be explained. They first make you think you're doing something wrong - you have to prove with videos and screen shots before they even look into an issue. I experienced so many glitches - little ones didn't matter - but when it involved our client's money, it is unethical for Wellness Living to exist.

Hi Jenna, We're sorry for the experience you've had. In regards to the first event, we addressed that there was an issue with the reports and it was resolved in a matter of days. As for the second event, the transaction was made at 2:31am by your client. We checked the backlog, and it turned out to be a manual transaction made from you client's profile. In terms of the final event, the memberships...

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pros

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Cons

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are...

Great software with some glitches

We use this system because it is so much less expensive than mind body, but it has its drawbacks.

Pros

We like the user app and the interface when working through our browser. The app is studio specific so users are only shown our Products and services.

Cons

The software glitches occasionally making it difficult for staff and members to access the schedule which is a huge problem. The app also lacks some important features and override permissions

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. WellnessLiving strives to be the ultimate software solution to help you achieve all your business goals, so we're glad that you're enjoying our user app and interface! We're sorry to hear that you're not experiencing our usual level of speed and performance, but rest assured we are always working to optimize our platform. New features and requests are implemented based on customer demand, so be sure to check out our Community Forum and post your request so that other users can upvote your innovative ideas. WellnessLiving was built on the suggestions of customers like you, so we love to hear all your thoughts! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

WellnessLiving Review by a former Mindbody User

One of our primary reasons for switching was ease of use. WL has proven to be much easier to use and to train new staff to use. We've realized a substantial cost savings which was another reason for the switch. Overall our experience has been good. However, we've had some hiccups. We had WL do the data transfer for us which was a mistake. They didn't fully understand how we were running things in MBO...

Pros

Our cost is about half of what it was with Mindbody for 3 locations. The learning curve for our staff was fairly flat as WellnessLiving is user-friendly and mostly intuitive. An integrated rewards program means our clients can easily track points and redeem and use rewards themselves. Integrated email and messaging makes it very easy to communicate with clients from just about any screen in the software....

Cons

We ran WellnessLiving and Mindbody side-by-side for a month. On average, WellnessLiving would take anywhere from 7 to 30 seconds to check in a client to a class where Mindbody would take anywhere from 1 to 5 seconds. That slowness has been a big disappointment and frustration for us. Computer system requirements and internet speed requirements can make existing assets inadequate to the task and we've...

Hi Douglas, Thank you so much for your detailed review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our integrated email and messaging options, rewards program, set up features, marketing campaigns, and more! We're sorry to hear that you have not experienced the software's usual level of speed. We are always working to optimize our platform. In reference to scanning barcodes, have you tried using the Quick Add button to immediately scan client barcodes when clients check in? This is a very simple way of streamlining the process. We aim to provide you with the most comprehensive solution possible, so someone from our support team will reach out to you to ensure that all of your issues are resolved. - Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

A great set of features but just too buggy

On the whole it was an experience of frustration. And I was not along. Two private FB groups I was part of, one for Yoga Studios and one for Wellness Living users, confirmed all the bugs in the software. Wellness living provided a list of all the issues you report which they called their "issue tracking" which they often referred me to but the list had no date of when the issue was reported and no resolution target date. It was a totally useless list. They only committed to addressing the list once I told them I was leaving.

Pros

Wellness Living offers an impressive set of features for a very reasonable price. The email automation is great for retention and auto reminders. On paper the functionality for memberships is great. It has some nice rewards features that our clients likes. The migration process (from MindBody) was very good.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are very poor AND buggy. I couldn't get a correct retention report. The software supports a recurring membership model which was important to us, with the ability to roll over unused classes as long as they have a current membership, and the ability to freeze memberships. However once you freeze a membership it screws everything up. It just doesn't work. My clients who experienced...

Hey Beth! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Our teams at WellnessLiving are obsessed with providing businesses like yours with the software and features you need to effectively run your business, so we are glad to hear that you are so impressed with our suite of available tools. We also do everything we can to ensure that your adjustment period after making the switch...

Cheaper than Mindbody, definitely not better. It WAS getting better all the time, but now it's getting WORSE. Hoping for major improvements, but based on recent experience, not very hopeful.

Cheaper than Mindbody. Still not cheap. Adequate user interface (again, better than Mindbody). But no responsive design (why not?!) after 3 years. Sloooooow. But cheaper than Mindbody. I'm updating this review because a potential deal-breaker (their waiver / self-registration system) (we've been asking for changes for 2+ years) seems to be coming to some sort of resolution / development tasks seem...

Pros

Initially very responsive to feature requests, bug fixes, etc. Real humans you'll get to know on their support team. Very knowledgeable about their own product. They clearly care about their product and its perception.

Cons

They frequently do not understand how their product is used in the real world. Over emphasis on things like rewards programs and their partner program, which are slightly half-baked / not very feature rich / not useful for everyone. Far less responsive than they were when we first signed on, and bugs take a great while longer to get fixed. I'm currently tracking 75 bugs and 120+ feature requests on...

Hey Salil, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Words can't express how sorry we are for your experience. This is something that's not the norm with our software, and we want you to know we've been hard at work, fixing bugs and delivering on feature requests. As a result, the functionality and performance of our platform is at a high level. We've had so many adjustments to make with...

Awful - All attempts to fix by management have been lackluster and ineffective.

None. Any perceived benefits from the clients side are MORE than eliminated by the fact that it forces a business owner to run blind.

Pros

We changed to this software from Mindbody because it was, at first glance, much more intuitive and easy to use from our clients perspective.

Cons

This software has completely put my business in the dark from an analytical standpoint. The reports are inconsistent, inaccurate, and unusable. For example, originally, they had no way of separating cash based or accrual based accounting, nor did they realize why this would be important. After explaining to their management team why a business might need to know this, they added a filter to a single...

Hi Matthew, I'm Lyndsay, one of the Customer Success Managers here at WellnessLiving. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having so many issues with your reporting. Please give us a call at 1 (888) 668-7728 and we'll get that straightened out for you in no time. Once we get your reports working for you, maybe you'd like to invite our CEO, Len Fridman to visit your location while on his tour of WellnessLiving Studios in your area? Check it out: ----> https://youtu.be/j8QCFI39_WA ----> https://youtu.be/RrjD7a_2G1A ----> https://youtu.be/Zevo4_c9hhc

Great idea, not ready for release

Pros

Great looking interface, innovative marketing tools. While it's more expensive than Pike13, it isn't nearly as pricey as Mindbody.

Cons

First of all, I hope to edit this review and leave more positive comments as WL addresses problems. My business has about 500 clients and two locations. We've been trying a number of software solutions, including Mindbody and Pike13 in detail for almost a year. WL is by far the most buggy. I feel like a beta tester. One example: Clients can't enter their birthday on the iPhone custom enterprise app....

Hey Joseph, Thanks for leaving a review. We want to apologize for your experience. Our engineering staff is always hard at work, identifying and fixing bugs to improve the functionality of the software. In each major release of ours, we highlight improvements, new features, and minor fixes we've made, as we do everything possible to enhance the capabilities of the software. In the future please share your feedback on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Our Forum is where our customers can ask questions and report issues. We always take concerns like yours very seriously and our Forum and support team are there for you every step of the way to address your issues. Again, thank you for your review! - Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)