Wellyx Logo

Business management solution for fitness & wellness centers

Wellyx Reviews

Suggested alternatives

wellnessliving
mindbody
vagaro

Thing I felt missing is that it doesn’t give access to the recorded classes.

SH

Scott H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

No chance of getting better software

I must say it is so far so good. It has a significant impact on the way I look at my business right now. It is in the refined form to help me meet the vision I have set to achieve in the long run. It has made my life easy and closer to my future.

Pros

It provides a great user experience not only for businesses but also for customers. The experience of using it is more than utilizing a booking software.

Cons

All the features of this software have provided numerous benefits to my business. But one thing I felt missing is that it doesn’t give access to the recorded classes. I think there is a strong need to introduce this feature in this software.

CP

Clive P.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

Pros

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Cons

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Features not as advertized

Very disappointing in the onboarding and transition from old door access and billing software. Billing info would not transfer, like advertised. Different membership couple/family plan options were advertised and are still not possible with no immediate timeline to fix. The customer support is very responsive, but the sales team has to be unknowledgeable about the capabilities of the software or dishonest.

Pros

The integrated billing and access management. Fairly responsive customer support.

Cons

Many features advertised to not work. They focus on adding features to the software and not fixing the current issues.

AS

Atilla S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

The CRM for health clubs!

Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Pros

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Cons

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!

UK

Umer K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great product, that does it all.

A great product with a wide range of features that meet all our needs. Amazing customer support, any of our issues were resolved within hours.

Pros

It wasn't just one feature it was the fact that this product had so many features, where before we using several products and paying several subscriptions we now only use Wellyx and it handles all our needs.

Cons

Couldn't really find anything that I didn't like

IG

Isabella G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

Pros

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

Cons

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.

NC

Nicole C.

Great Support

I enjoy using Wellyx.

Pros

There is always great tech support when I need help with something in the system or if I need something added. There is great membership management functionality options. It manages POS and attendance tracking very easily.

Cons

The site could load faster. It would be good if trainers could change and book appointments on the Staff App. I am still waiting on some reporting to be improved and updated, and I am waiting on some improvements to the auto service SMS reminders. I would also like if Wellyx would integrate with Google Calendar for my trainers use.

CM

Craig M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Wellyx! A Simpler Solution for You

It has wasted no time getting with me and with my needs.

Pros

I have used various software solutions before, but it has gone beyond general booking, reporting, and customer service. Its unique features can help businesses think beyond limits to experience unstoppable growth.

Cons

There are no real cons at all, but yes, every software can be made better through specific improvements. So far, my experience of using it is too good.

sr

shazad r.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Wellyx – Helps in saving time and serving my clients better

Pros

I love the flexibility of editing templates according to my need. The one thing that makes me happier is that clients enjoy using this software app. They are enjoying the empowerment of booking classes of their choice. They can also edit their information and remain updated on the latest information about the gym.

Cons

The user experience is exceptional, but I need to see a feature of adding videos for remote clients.

JS

James S.

Comprehensive Management Solution for Gyms

Overall, Wellyx has significantly streamlined our operations, making it easier to manage client information, schedules, and payments. The software's strengths in customization and support make it a valuable tool for our gym in Greenwich.

Pros

Wellyx offers an intuitive interface and robust features for managing memberships, appointments, and billing. The integration with best payment gateway stripe and the ability to customize services to fit our gym's needs are standout features. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, ensuring smooth onboarding and quick resolution of issues.

Cons

The reporting features could be more detailed, and there is a learning curve associated with some advanced functionalities. Additionally, occasional glitches with the reporting can be inconvenient for users on the go.