Wooter Logo

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

Wooter Reviews - Page 2

LG

Lance G.

Cool

Good for the most part

Pros

The price was convenient for our parents overall compared to our previous provider

Cons

Communication with my sale rep is kinda slow takes awhile to get back to us when needed

Thank you very much Lance for your valuable review. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

ER

Eric R.

Sports, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

One of the better free sports tracking programs

Overall it was very helpful to create an easy to access, digital record of our season.

Pros

I liked a lot of the customization as well as the different set ups for tablet vs. desktop.

Cons

Some of the data didn't seem to flow through every profile the way I imagined it would have. For instance, if a player scores a goal, makes a pass, a save, etc... in a specific game, I log it for that specific game through the tablet app. Afterward, if I log onto the website and look at that player's stats, it comes up all zeros. So, at least from when I was using it, the player stats only existed in the game, not for the player's full profile.

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Eric, We really appreciate that. With all feedbacks coming from all our users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. We update our software periodically to assist all our clients requirements. In this case, Now you can update stats from the web and also from your phone and tablets. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 employees

The best for business

My team logo and materials

Pros

Wooter Sports Platform is very professional and up to date with all my sports need and supplies and for my business it's very important to know knowledge of the product and Wooter Sports Platform take great care of my needs

Cons

Ease of use and the site is actively working

Thank you very much for your valuable review. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

ph

pak ho S.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Basketball league

see above

Pros

It was very easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

I sponsor a basketball league consisting of about 50 players. We switched from another platform to Wooter. So far, it has been a disappointed. Wooter is 2 times more expensive than the one we used. It offers some nice features and its easy to use. The stat tracking is pretty easy for our score keepers. However, it is extremely glitchy and filled with bugs. Stats are not accurate to how we plugged them in. We have reached out to customer support and the one gentlemen does seem to try to fix the errors. But each season (this is our second) seems to be getting worst.

Hey, thank you very much for your valuable revert. We keep working on the ways to assist you better. In course of doing that we take your reviews sincerely and rectify the issues asap.Now, We have worked out all the glitches and have launched a new version of our platform. Which is easy to use and have no more glitches and bugs.

CO

Cade O.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Feedback

I liked it after learning the hard way. If there were instruction pop ups that could explain the next steps that would be cool.

Pros

The mock ups looked great. Artists were responsive. I went back and forth with someone in Australia to get my art right. It was great! I still haven't received my first order so I don't know how true the lead times are.

Cons

It became ituitive only after i figured out how to use it. For example when submitting revisions on styles you had to check a box in each one and or make a comment before you could move forward. I didn't know that and it took a few tries and a week of delay before I realized that it was only captured after i did all that. Also when I navigated away from the page in the middle of writing extensive revision descriptions they were erased. Likewise when manually entering your roster it would erase if you navigated away.

Hey Cade, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. The design and order process is very systematically structured to avoid the further disputes in order. Like even the small check boxes have a relevant utilities. And, to ease off that process for our clients they can opt for a comprehensive demo, which will help them understand how the platform functions smoothly. Thanks for your suggestion of having pop up to help guide our clients through the process.

KW

Kareem W.

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy to Use

Fair. The last order was delayed by a few weeks and I was not made aware until I reached out.

Pros

Overall ordering with the software is a breeze. Pretty straight to the point

Cons

The only con I think of is the two separate tables for jersey tops and bottoms. it would be nice to have them on one line where I can input the name and size needed. Sometimes I have to recount the jersey tops to make sure I have enough bottoms.

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Kareem, We really appreciate that. With feed backs coming from all the users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. We have launched new updated version of our platform with even more features and easy to use interface. Which is backed up by a strong customer support team, to enable all our clients to have a complete idea about the progress. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

LP

Lynn P.

Editing is an issue

Editing became more of a hassle and time consuming than other options, so stopped using

Pros

Can be accessed by team/league members, so this makes it a great option to potentially save time.

Cons

Editing was a BIG issue. We tried numerous ways without a great solution to edit simple changes in game times, teams, etc and we just could NOT get it to update

Thanks for the review Lynn. Editing has been always a big issue for us since the option to edit such a big number of stats for a game was a big challenge. To avoid the need of having to make an edit for stats from the website, we decided to make the Wooter Stats Tracking App. This app makes the add/edit/delete of stats a breeze, fun and best of all, Real-Time! We would love if you give it a try and let us know your experience using it, here you have the links to download it: iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wooter-stats/id1396786176?mt=8 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WooterLLC.Stats

SC

SCOTT C.

Used other for less than 6 months

Disappointed in the Site for my Needs as a Coach

I didn't choose the platform for the league, I am a tech-savvy coach for one of the teams in the league. If the platform was free to the league, it has some merit. As a paid solution, I would think there are better alternatives out there. I was never wowed by the interface, and often found myself asking why was something on the site setup the way it was.

Pros

I appreciated that the site had most of the scores from our league.

Cons

It was difficult to find our league/division. Once I entered our league. the title bar in the browser showed the name of (presumably) a school that also uses the platform. It was difficult to see the standings and all of the pertinent scores for games played in our league.

Hey Scott, Thanks for your review. We do acknowledge the inconvenience you had to face. Your feedback always helps us to refine and fine tune our platform to its optimum best. With respect to the concerns you encountered, All the accounts are mapped by a unique identity i.e their email id. So there is a high probability that there might be some confusion with the name of the league. Also, there is a free version of the platform which you can use to see the new, improved and better Wooter platform. Which is easy to use and serves as an effective tool for all the sports leagues. I would really appreciate if you could try the new free app and give us your valuable feedback.

ZS

Zak S.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Decent app for organizing a league

Pros

We used the Wooter app to create our 3 on 3 basketball league. Customer service was excellent. They would always personally cater to us when we had issues.

Cons

Time zones seemed to be an issue on game start times. App was buggy. But to be fair, this was over a year ago when last used by me.

Thank you very much for the review Zak. We managed to fix all the timezone issues we had in the past. I invite you to give our app another chance, Im sure you will love it this time :)

RK

Renae K.

Sports, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Schmooze you then disappear

This business is the worst. Customer service is horrid. They call you and call you to get the sale but then when there is an issue with the product you can’t reach an actual person who can help you. And then try to tell you that YOU ARE AT FAULT. What a bunch of scam artists.

Pros

Absolutely nothing. There is nothing I liked about placing this order. It was complicated and stupid.

Cons

You can’t save your own input and then the company lies that you made the mistakes that appeared on the product.

Hey Renae, Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge your revert and understand your grievance. The platform is designed in a way, where in the clients can feed in the details as the way they want their apparel.Once we have the input, we work out the order accordingly. There are several checkpoints where the clients have to acknowledge the proceedings and approve. Unless the client's approval the order is not sent to the next stage. These protocols are adhered to so that there are no mistakes. We do have order reprocessing policies, and they are evaluated on the bases of the input of the client and there approvals on each stage.

CT

Chandler T.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Simple & Straightforward

A basketball league that I play in uses the Wooter platform to manage the league, and so far my experience with the software has been good.

Pros

The platform knows what it's for and doesn't lose to much focus trying to over-integrate Wooter Apparel into the league management​ app. It is very clean and it makes it easy to view schedules and manage rosters.

Cons

I honestly don't have much to complain about with the software. From a users ​perspective,​ it covers all of the basic features a league​ management software should have.

Hey Chandler, We really appreciate your word for Wooter. It is an amazing feeling' when client says that it was a great experience with Wooter.

Marcus B.

Wooter Sports Illinois United

I love wooter and what they provide. Fans players and parents can order gear at their own leisure without having to wait on a coach. I do wish the uniform packages were available for the team store. That would help us out a lot.

Pros

The ability for everyone to grasp the software. Very user friendly

Cons

Order time, I wish it was a little faster on turn around but the quality is worth the wait. I also wish their was a way to add uniform packages in the team store. It would save a lot more time and allow more of pur athletes to order more gear.

Thank you very much for the review Marcus. We are currently improving our ordering experience for customers and will be ready in the upcoming weeks.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

The tool you never knew you needed if you manage a sports team/club

I can't recommend this service enough to those who manage/are in local sports teams. It makes organizing every aspect easy and more efficient.

Pros

This was an unexpected find, but it has really helped me organize our local football club. On one platform, you can update standings, schedules, and chat amongst the other members. It's nice to have everything consolidated into one spot on your phone or portal. It's also free to use - amazing for small clubs!

Cons

It's a newer service so things are getting worked out over time, but it's a nice experience overall.

Chris H.

Events Services, self-employed

Quick & Easy, but be ready for some clunkiness.

Quick and easy to get it going, but clunky and requires a lot of patience... some things work, somethings don't. :-/

Pros

The software is relatively straight forward to set-up. The preset templates provided ease the import process of rosters, schedules, etc. That portion of the set-up went very smoothly. It's great for a single league type of situation.

Cons

The web app that you use for the platform is a bit clunky. Score inputting is very strange; sometimes it calculates it correctly when you input the stats for each player, but other times it doesn't. I tried changing scores every now and then to see if I could correct this issue, but with no success.

Thank you very much for the review Chris. We have an app to add and track stats for the games. This offers a more intuitive and easier way to track stats than our web version. I suggest you take a look at it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wooter-stats-tracker/id1396786176?mt=8 Hope this will be helpful.

BB

Bill B.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great app to manager all details

I really enjoy the platform, and it has the power to grow as we grow. It is a must have for any sports organization!

Pros

It is really easy to use, and our teams love it. Scheduling is simple and stats are all in one place which saves a ton of time because they are live!

Cons

It can be a little more crisp (more clean interface). There are a few issues with logging games, but they have been resolved for the most part.

Thank you very much for the review Bill. We are going to release a new version of the app with a more modern and cleaner interface this week. I hope you will like it better :)

Wooter review

Pros

Easy to learn how to use it. Offers a variety of stats

Cons

It would time out and I wouldn’t be able to keep stats during games. Once a week this would happen.

Hey there, thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. We have made a few tweeks in the system to address these issues. Moving ahead you will not be facing any such concerns. Your feedbacks are very important to us. It is your feedback that helps us understand even the minute issues in the system and then to get it corrected. So that all our clients should have a great experience using it. Thanks Again.

RP

Robert P.

Automotive, self-employed

Good program

I have not been able to use the program very extensively but I can say without a doubt that it's ease of use is second to none

Pros

The Ease of use in that this program brings forth

Cons

The Cost of the program seems a little high for it's capabilities

Thank you Patrick, for your valuable time and effort to leave us your feedback.We really appreciate it. This platform has been designed to keep it as user friendly as possible, making sure that it serves all the expectation. It is our constant endure to deliver the best to our clientele and make sure that they are delighted with the experience. Thanks again.

Automotive, self-employed

Good Software

The Overall experience was good and I would suggest Everyone to try this.

Pros

It is easy to download and gives easy access to utilize the Scheduling tool. The app runs smooth and it is very easy to use and provides a nice platform for the users.

Cons

It gets logged out every time I close the app and it needs to be fixed. The constant emails from the team.

Thank you very much for the review. How do you login to the app? Is it via Facebook or normal login? Can you provide us your email so we can debug your situation? You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co

Avinash R.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Excellent features and easy to use

My community conducted a basketball league for the kids in the community and I took the responsibility of organizing the teams and scores. This software helped me to effectively organize the teams and constantly updated me with the stats of the league and it also allowed the people in our community to look at the league stats by themselves.

Pros

Easily understandable software even for naive users. There are so many features and so we can completely customize our team according to our wish. It also gave me notifications to constantly check the status of my team.

Cons

Since there are so many features, sometimes I got confused between the features and it takes time to fully customize my team.

Thank you very much for the review Avinash. We are releasing a new version of our app shortly with a nicer design and feeling. We will also create a FAQ and Help section soon to help with all the features.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Wooter Platform

Pros

I love the ease of use, and that other users have no issues accessing the software and navigating through it.

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like. Its user friendly, clean and overall a good product.

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

rf

richie f.

Used other for 6-12 months

Fun to use an app for league

custom league look

Pros

the look and the customization. I liked to add the player info and team logos to make it customized.

Cons

gliches with team rosters and re inputing information was so time consuming it drove us crazy! Also the scheduling feature was hard to construct. i also did not like how the stats sorted

Thank you for the review Richie. We would like to give Wooter another change, we have fixed all the glitches and the stats are now sorting by any type, both of web and on the app :)

BZ

Bobby Z.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

It was just too difficult to use

Pros

Compared to other team management SW, I can't pick one.

Cons

It is way less intuitive to use than other SW for team management, even SiPlay.

Hey Bobby, Thanks for your valuable revert. We have a fully functional and an agile customer support team.If at all the platform gets a little difficult to understand or you face any troubles using it, You can reach out to us. We can resolve all the queries over a live demo. This will make it a lot easier for you to understand and use the platform to its optimum best.

aA

aram A.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

wooter kontra review

Good experience but navigation throughout the app gets a little confusing

Pros

Nice user interface, clean look, fast processing and page transition

Cons

Hard to navigate, gets confusing between screens.

Thank you for the review Aram. Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to solve issues like the one you mentioned with confusing navigation. The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

GG

Garry G.

Sports, self-employed

Excellence at its best....

It has given me the opportunity to provide more products to my organization that ever before.

Pros

It wasn't hard at all to navigate through.

Cons

I dont recall anything that I disliked.

Thank you for the review Garry.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Wooter

Pros

Having the ability to see stats from house leagues on an app as opposed to a website is unique. The App is easy to use and has good features.

Cons

For the most part the app is great, I think aesthetic and graphic updates can be made to make it better.

Thanks for the review. We are currently working on improving the visual aspects of the app to continue improving.