All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Wooter

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

visit website

Wooter Reviews

Great Platform

Pros

How fast and simple it is to use truly great experience.

Cons

How much space it can take up if you put to much detail.

Hey Stanley, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate your kind words. Well, more details you put in to the order the better it is for us to process it. It all leads to a delightful customer experience. Thanks again.

Editing is an issue

Editing became more of a hassle and time consuming than other options, so stopped using

Pros

Can be accessed by team/league members, so this makes it a great option to potentially save time.

Cons

Editing was a BIG issue. We tried numerous ways without a great solution to edit simple changes in game times, teams, etc and we just could NOT get it to update

Thanks for the review Lynn. Editing has been always a big issue for us since the option to edit such a big number of stats for a game was a big challenge. To avoid the need of having to make an edit for stats from the website, we decided to make the Wooter Stats Tracking App. This app makes the add/edit/delete of stats a breeze, fun and best of all, Real-Time! We would love if you give it a try and let us know your experience using it, here you have the links to download it: iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wooter-stats/id1396786176?mt=8 Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WooterLLC.Stats

Good

Happy!

Pros

How easy it was to use! And how helpful they were if I had a question

Cons

Nothing it was really good to use very good

Thank you very much Jessica for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Wooter Platform

Pros

I love the ease of use, and that other users have no issues accessing the software and navigating through it.

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like. Its user friendly, clean and overall a good product.

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Chimz

Friendly and more accurate

Pros

Flexibility and easy to learn. I like it

Cons

More suitable that you can't do away with

Thank you for the review Reagan. Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to make it more friendly. The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

Wooter is awesome!

Pros

Love that you can see all days schedule.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind now.

Wooter App Review - Def a great place to Start!

App has continued to improve since its launch. New features are always being added.

Pros

Easy set up, custom app, customer support

Cons

At the launch, The ease of use could def improvement...however it has gotten MUCH better.

Hey Arthur, thanks you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate that. We have worked out on all the areas to make sure that our platform serves in the best way possible. Even in the early stages, our client can opt for a comprehensive demo which takes them through a detailed insight of the platform. Also, with the feedback and suggestions coming from our patrons help us understand what are our clientele is expecting. That drives us to refine our services and offerings. Thanks again.

I Love It !

Pros

Wooter sports is a great site ! They let you design the jerseys right on the bag. They give you a estimate of how much everything will cost and they have wonderful customer service on the line.

Cons

It’s not a lot of colors you can choose from to design the jerseys.

Thank you Lay for the review. We really appreciate it. We are working with our factories to increment the possible colors to choose from. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Powerful Tool to bring value to your league!

Pros

I love how many options you have for stats and ease of updating stats.

Cons

Can be challenging to figure out if you've never used it, but once you're setup, it's easy to use!

Thank you Raheel for the review. We really appreciate it. We are working on a help section to ease the first set up and the initial moments, Im pretty sure that will be of great help for newcomers to our platform. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

One of the best apps

Pros

The best part about this software is that its very user friendly, literally, anyone and everyone can use this software with ease.

Cons

There are no cons of this software in particular other than the editing part of it.

Thank you Dev for your review. We really appreciate it. We are improving our UI/UX to make it easier to edit on all features. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

What i like and don’t like

Pros

I like that it’s easy to use and very fortunate

Cons

I didn’t really not like anything from the site!

Thank you Kalem!

Bad Business

NEVER GOING BACK

Pros

Easy to use and offered great products..

Cons

Customer Service, Multiple warehouses used for shipping that didn't use the same products, TURN AROUND TIMES ARE TERRIBLE

Hello Michael, We really appreciate your time to write in your review. And we do acknowledge the inconvenience you had to face. In regards to your review, We have worked out a lot of tweaks to refine our customer support system. We have added more partners and channels which have enabled us to achieve a better turn around time and better service delivery.

Completely Surprised

Honestly it was all good

Pros

Consistently answers emails promptly he was eager to help and very knowledgeable of the product

Cons

Really had a great experience sometimes I would rather call

Hey Jody, Thank you very much for your delightful feedback. We really appreciate it. The entire team puts in a lot of effort to make sure that we make your experience on the platform is worth your time. And your kind words always give us a sense of accomplishment. Thanks again.

Sports Banner

Every kid that seen the jerseys on the banner asked about jerseys the next year which was inspiring.

Pros

I liked that the Fan Store was available it was easy to edit the website and put the proper content on the page.

Cons

It was too much I didn’t like I just wish the website names could be used after Wooter

Thank you very much Deandre for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied and a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again. Now, if you have any confusions or any issues to understand any new feature on the platform, we have an active customer support team to assist you with it. When ever needed you can opt for a quick demo and have your queries attended and answered. Thanks

Sports experience

I am a journalism student in university of Rwanda, the reporter of sports news. Since I started using woofer sport, it gave me full and complete information about a player or a team without browsing other softwares. You are really inspiring.

Pros

It gives sports full information about. Rising experience of fans through well arranged statistics

Cons

The arrangement of information which is full of knowledge

Thank you very much Mutabazi for your valuable words. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

wooter kontra review

Good experience but navigation throughout the app gets a little confusing

Pros

Nice user interface, clean look, fast processing and page transition

Cons

Hard to navigate, gets confusing between screens.

Thank you for the review Aram. Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to solve issues like the one you mentioned with confusing navigation. The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

Satisfied Consumer

Great overall experience

Pros

Easy features with user friendly functions.

Cons

There were times it took me some time figure out how to use the website functions.

Thank you very much Ronnie for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. If you have any confusions or issues understanding the features or utilities of the website you can reach out to our customer support team via emails, chats and phone calls as well, to get instant solutions to your problems. Thanks again.

Excellence at its best....

It has given me the opportunity to provide more products to my organization that ever before.

Pros

It wasn't hard at all to navigate through.

Cons

I dont recall anything that I disliked.

Thank you for the review Garry.

Wooter

Pros

Having the ability to see stats from house leagues on an app as opposed to a website is unique. The App is easy to use and has good features.

Cons

For the most part the app is great, I think aesthetic and graphic updates can be made to make it better.

Thanks for the review. We are currently working on improving the visual aspects of the app to continue improving.

Disappointed in the Site for my Needs as a Coach

I didn't choose the platform for the league, I am a tech-savvy coach for one of the teams in the league. If the platform was free to the league, it has some merit. As a paid solution, I would think there are better alternatives out there. I was never wowed by the interface, and often found myself asking why was something on the site setup the way it was.

Pros

I appreciated that the site had most of the scores from our league.

Cons

It was difficult to find our league/division. Once I entered our league. the title bar in the browser showed the name of (presumably) a school that also uses the platform. It was difficult to see the standings and all of the pertinent scores for games played in our league.

Hey Scott, Thanks for your review. We do acknowledge the inconvenience you had to face. Your feedback always helps us to refine and fine tune our platform to its optimum best. With respect to the concerns you encountered, All the accounts are mapped by a unique identity i.e their email id. So there is a high probability that there might be some confusion with the name of the league. Also, there is a free version of the platform which you can use to see the new, improved and better Wooter platform. Which is easy to use and serves as an effective tool for all the sports leagues. I would really appreciate if you could try the new free app and give us your valuable feedback.

Ordered Jerseys from Wooter

Very easy to work with. Followed up with a lot of the emails they sent - very professional

Pros

Designed us very clean and professional looking eSports jerseys.

Cons

The order took awhile to ship :P But it was fine!

Everything I want from our basketball league

Wooter takes our basketball league to the next level. I enjoy the statiscallg breakdown and league-wide information tremendously!

Pros

As a sports fan, Wooter let’s me analyze my team and individual statistics like I would the pros. Not only is it fun, it’s extremely helpful for our teams learning process to see what we do well, and what we can improve on.

Cons

At first, I had a hard signing in regularly, but it has gotten better.

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Joey, We really appreciate that. With feed backs coming from all the users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

Great Product

Pros

I found the ease of use to be extremely helpful.

Cons

No real complaints from me! Maybe if there were more options.

Thank you for the review Rob.

Pros

Good descriptions of products. Design Ease of ordering

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to search specific products

Hey Matthew, thank you very much for your valuable feedback. we really appreciate your kind words. Well, we have a lot to offer according to everyone's unique requirements. May it be different sport, different design, different fabric so on and so forth. Just to match up to everyone's expectations, we have to keep that extensive list of products. Yet we try and keep the platform as intuitive as possible, so that it is easy for all our clients to navigate through it. Thanks.

Fleming review

I haven’t received much back in the sense of customer support. Trying to find out my estimated date of delivery etc has been impossible. The ease of payment and communication through my school facility my person at the school said the representative from wooter was very nice

Pros

I liked the ease of utilizing the site. It was easy to get around the site and create an image and get close to what I wanted.

Cons

Hard to click on a few items. Wouldn’t allow me to submit some items and often times the chat icon would cover up the submit button.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.