All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Wooter

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

visit website

Wooter Reviews

WBL league

Pros

The ease of viewing the league schedule.

Cons

Sometimes there are errors on dates and times.

Hello Jamilah, Thank you very much for your time and effort to write in your feedback. We really appreciate it. The errors in the date was a glitch, that has been taken care of. So, henceforth there won't be any concern with the schedules. Thanks.

Wooster Sports

Decent

Pros

Easy navigation as a user. I can check all of the important information simply.

Cons

Not modern site design leading me to become disengaged faster

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it. We had some product management issues in the past leading to exactly what you are saying. In the past year we brought onboard an awesome product manager who is building a whole new site little by little, you can already see that by checking our homepage or some professional websites we have done for our customers like: https://wooter.co/en/pupball/home We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

We use this for an Men’s Basketball League

Pros

Stats and schedule are trackable. Can sort between teams and game stats

Cons

Hard to navigate between different functions (go from teams to schedules to stats etc.)

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Reynaldo, We really appreciate your words. The platform has been designed to make it as user friendly as possible. Yet if there are any difficulties or issues you can reach back to our customer support team via emails, chats and even phone calls. All your queries will be very well attended to and resolved at the earliest. You can always opt for a detailed demo as and when you need it. Thanks again for your valuable revert. It always help us to refine our services and improve with gradual and steady progress.

Wooter apparel was amazing

Pros

Everything! Customer service down to the time we placed the order to the time we received our uniforms was amazing!

Cons

They werent local which made me hesitate but my experience was amazing so glad I went through them.

Thanks you very much for your awesome feedback Ronnie, We really appreciate that. With feed backs coming from all the users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. Thanks again.

Schmooze you then disappear

This business is the worst. Customer service is horrid. They call you and call you to get the sale but then when there is an issue with the product you can’t reach an actual person who can help you. And then try to tell you that YOU ARE AT FAULT. What a bunch of scam artists.

Pros

Absolutely nothing. There is nothing I liked about placing this order. It was complicated and stupid.

Cons

You can’t save your own input and then the company lies that you made the mistakes that appeared on the product.

Hey Renae, Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge your revert and understand your grievance. The platform is designed in a way, where in the clients can feed in the details as the way they want their apparel.Once we have the input, we work out the order accordingly. There are several checkpoints where the clients have to acknowledge the proceedings and approve. Unless the client's approval the order is not sent to the next stage. These protocols are adhered to so that there are no mistakes. We do have order reprocessing policies, and they are evaluated on the bases of the input of the client and there approvals on each stage.

Wooter is good

Pros

Seeing player ratings is great. Also filter by leagues is nice

Cons

Navigation can be improved. In the beginning was not too intuitive but then it was ok.

Thank you very much Faisal for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. In regards to the concerns you had to face with Wooters interface, We have made the interface even more user friendly. Also, we have an active customer support team which is ready to assist you with all your queries over chat, emails and even ready to reach you over phone to have an effective solution. We can run through a quick demo as and when you have any issue with the utility. Thanks.

Easy to build a website for your sport

Easy to organize and setup

Pros

Easy and comfortable to use and easy way for us to keep tack of our league stats. The free demo is also helpful

Cons

Can be made more simple since some of my friends found it hard to work on it

Thank you very much for the review Nithinkumar. We are working on easing the UX/UI experience of both our app and web platform. If you would like to get a premium subscription, hit me up at carlos@wooter.co for a discount code.

Great platform for all users alike

Great experience

Pros

GUI, and the way in which the software is easy to use and learn quickly and efficiently

Cons

There were a few minor bugs which needed to be resolved

Thank you Jacob for the review. We are glad to hear which minor bugs affected you through your experience with our software so we can fix them and improve the platform for all our users.

Great work on introducing this

Pros

The idea of creating this platform amazes me. Hassle free organizing of teams and scores and all other statistics makes it easy for all to review.

Cons

The links could be much more effective. As in instead of only the text being a hyperlink, the text surrounded by a box being a hyperlink seems more efficient to use the software through mobile phones.

Thanks for the review. Will make sure that links have more emphasis in those places where they are not so clear, thanks for the tip!

Solid App

Pros

Useful app for the adult basketball league I am in. Let's my check when my games are, as well as stats from our games.

Cons

No real complaints. Fairly barebones but that's fine, it gets the job done.

Thank you very much for the review.

Excellent features and easy to use

My community conducted a basketball league for the kids in the community and I took the responsibility of organizing the teams and scores. This software helped me to effectively organize the teams and constantly updated me with the stats of the league and it also allowed the people in our community to look at the league stats by themselves.

Pros

Easily understandable software even for naive users. There are so many features and so we can completely customize our team according to our wish. It also gave me notifications to constantly check the status of my team.

Cons

Since there are so many features, sometimes I got confused between the features and it takes time to fully customize my team.

Thank you very much for the review Avinash. We are releasing a new version of our app shortly with a nicer design and feeling. We will also create a FAQ and Help section soon to help with all the features.

Bash

Pros

Great fo have everything together. Easy tomuse

Cons

The price is my only concern...but it covers everything

Hey Justin, Thanks a lot for your amazing feedback. We really appreciate your time to write to us. The platform is designed to make sure that our clients should be able to have a great experience while ordering their apparel. And when a feedback comes saying that the experience on the platform was worth your time and money, All of our efforts are acknowledged. Thanks again.

Great Experience!!

Amazing!! Excellent customer service, as well as great designs!! Of course top quality also!!

Pros

Very fluent, and easy to use. The ability to be able to create accordingly was great!

Cons

Didn’t have any complaints about the software at all.

Thanks you very much Jim, for your awesome feedback. We really appreciate that. It is always a pleasure to have happy client. All our efforts and hard work is rewarded with your delightful experience on the platform. Thanks again.

Great product!!!

Pros

Stats keeping on iPhone was the best part

Cons

It seemed to have some bugs but the team took care if it really quick.

Thank you Salim for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Great shirts

Pros

I felt like a professional when I wore the baseball shirt sample.

Cons

The.i like least we're the sizes run large

Hey Rebecca, Thanks you very much for your valuable response.We really appreciate your time and effort in writing to us. We are more than pleased to learn that you loved tha sample. Well, when it comes down to sizes, you can choose the most appropriate sizes from the size chart with respect to each and every player accordingly. Thanks again, for your feedback.

Wooter Review

Pros

Helped my page looked professional. Easy functionality.

Cons

Learning curve. It took some time to get astumbed to the software.

Thank you for the review Justin. We are working on better on boarding process. Adding more landing pages for more information as well as working on a help section with explanatory demo videos. We are sure this will greatly help to reduce the learning curve and educate faster on how to use the whole platform and the vast amount of features that we have.

Easy use and peace if mind

Pros

Its just easy to use and self explanatory

Cons

Nothing about the software i like the least

Thank you very much Charlton for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Wooter is a must

Pros

I like how it integrates a lot of different features in one place so it feels like a full and immersive platform.

Cons

Sometimes navigating to specific things I want to look at gets a little tricky, but once I got the hang of the platform it was solid.

Thank you for the review Michael. Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to solve issues like the one you mentioned with tricky navigation. The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

Fantastic Software

It’s been amazing the app is almost covering all the bases just needs a few updates and it would be perfect. My users love it and it has taken our league experience to the next level.

Pros

The player profile features and instant stats while game is in progress.

Cons

Their are no way to track fouls in the stat app which is very important during game play. Also no bracket feature when creating tournaments.

Makes running my league easy

Easy to set up and great from a cost/benefit standpoint compared to legacy products.

Pros

The best thing about Wooter is the actual user interface. It is by far the easiest platform for me to use as an admin and the easiest for my players to register for leagues and manage their profiles.

Cons

The customization that the app allows is great but it is a little confusing at first and difficult to get it to appear exactly as desired.

Thank you for the review Nick. We are working on more informative landing pages as well as on a Help section with little explanatory videos in order to help educate and get started with the platform.

Great software

Pros

Easy to use. It has solved manual problem.

Cons

I do not see any issues. Keep the great work

Thank you Divesh for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Wooter Review

It’s super easy to use and efficient

Pros

Easy to use Simple Good overall No to complicated

Cons

No cons at all a good product that’s easy to use

Hey Aalim, Thank you very much for your valuable revert. Henceforth it will an obligation to make sure that, we as a team deliver on every word we have promise to our clients. We really appreciate your response, and we will definitely retain the quality of service that we have assured to our clients.

Wooter Sports Review

Pros

The software was pretty easy to use and getting started was a pretty simple process. I haven't had it for long, but I have enjoyed it so far!

Cons

I haven't had the software very long, but I have been pleased with it. I don't really have a particular issue with anything except pricing (which isnt bad still).

Minor league team

Pros

The features are what I like most about the software

Cons

Nothing, I like everything about this software

Thank you Kendall for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Great Software

Great

Pros

The Update Stats, Team Photo's, Play By Play

Cons

Nothing at all it's a great product and will always use

Thank you very much for the review.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.