All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Wooter

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

visit website

Wooter Reviews

Good overall. Shipment of product took a long time. Had to call customer service a few times. Email updates would have been nice

Pros

The software was easy to use.

Cons

None.

Thank you very much Shareif for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Wooter sports products

It’s convenient, and easy to use. The products are useful for any sport.

Pros

The wooter software is easy to use. The products are outstanding.

Cons

There was not much that I would have to complain about.

Thank you very much Jasmine for your valuable and kind words. It is always a pleasure to have a happy clients. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Great Experience

The Wooter Sports Platform gives you the ability to broadcast your Organization, League & Team information, highlights and overall profiles of all your events...

Pros

This software is quite easy to navigate it enables the user to quickly manage, input & edit all information. In addition the support services that come along with the software makes this software one of choice by far.

Cons

Although I am just a beginner with this software I haven't found any downside or flaws however, if I do I will rapidly submit

Thank you for the review George.

Wooter review

Pros

Easy to learn how to use it. Offers a variety of stats

Cons

It would time out and I wouldn’t be able to keep stats during games. Once a week this would happen.

Hey there, thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. We have made a few tweeks in the system to address these issues. Moving ahead you will not be facing any such concerns. Your feedbacks are very important to us. It is your feedback that helps us understand even the minute issues in the system and then to get it corrected. So that all our clients should have a great experience using it. Thanks Again.

Johnston Middle School

I have been trying since Nov. to get my order fixed. I always get that someone will have it fixed. As of April, my uniforms were too big and have not been replaced.

Pros

nothing special about the use. You can custom order.

Cons

personal care, and follow up with someone who cares.

Thank you very much for the review Chuck. We have released a new improved version of our order form and are working on a totally fresh new ordering experience for our apparel. This will be released in the upcoming weeks Im sure you will love it. It will be much faster and nicer experience to get your orders delivered without problems and on time.

Great product

My basketball league lived it

Pros

Fast, easy to use. People who have used it on the past told me to use it.

Cons

Nothing. Overall I think that this was an excellent product

Thank you very much Jorge for your valuable review. It is a pleasure to hear that your league loved it. All of it inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use the software and make updates. It is all the thrills without much work.

Cons

I have had it crash a few times but that is it.

Thank you Peter for the review. We really appreciate it. Can you let me know how the crash happened and on which device or platform was it? We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Great Company

Pros

Never had any problems using wooter minus an app issue but it got solved

Cons

Ome complaint was having to log back in an app every time but it was solved

Thank you very much Alisia for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied and happy clients. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Facts

Pros

Kept me up to date with all of my basketball games

Cons

Notifications never popped u so i had to open myself

Thank you for the review Antoine. Can you share which type of notifications where you expecting to pop? We are improving all the notifications we send and how the navigate in the app. Most of them are working at the moment, so I would like to know which one you had issues with.

Great platform

Excellent software platform. Very easy to usr and navigate. It'll make life so much easier when managing really anything.

Pros

I think this software is super easy to use.. I'm not very tech savvy but this i could easily figure out

Cons

Honestly there's nothing that i don't like about It

I’m pleased

Since I have been working with the Wooter’s the company has been excellent. When I ask questions they respond back immediately

Pros

It is easy to use the website I haven’t had any problems concerning working with the system

Cons

I haven’t had any problems that require of me reporting

Thank you for the review Chastity.

Wooter Sports Platform

It's a great e-commerce apparel platform to make purchases. The turnaround time to get product is less than desired but the actual website was easy to navigate and make purchases.

Pros

Easy to use, designed well. I was able to navigate and make my purchase rather effortlessly.

Cons

Nothing. Things were laid out well and I found the interface very intuitive.

Thank you very much Jason for your precious words. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Good platform

Pros

Ease of use. Not hard to navigate. Simple layout.

Cons

I didn’t have a issue with the platform.

Thank you for the review Jasmine.

Used as a player

Pros

Stats in central location, could see records and leaders

Cons

Hard to sign in, link to team, link disappeared, organization was not intuitive

Thank you Khurram for the review. We really appreciate it. Which issues you had for signing in? On which platform is was? We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Wooter Review

Pros

What I liked most was the convenience of it all.

Cons

There was nothing that I did not like about the solftware !

Thank you very much Jasmine for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied and a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

The best platform

Pros

The platform is friendly, not at all difficult to use. You can view the stats anytime and the updates are awesome

Cons

I like most The easy access. The platform is well created

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Fun to use an app for league

custom league look

Pros

the look and the customization. I liked to add the player info and team logos to make it customized.

Cons

gliches with team rosters and re inputing information was so time consuming it drove us crazy! Also the scheduling feature was hard to construct. i also did not like how the stats sorted

Thank you for the review Richie. We would like to give Wooter another change, we have fixed all the glitches and the stats are now sorting by any type, both of web and on the app :)

At first I enjoyed, a few glitches trying to input stats and info. After reaching out help was given

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I like how it helps my program have more of a professional feel. When I have questions or concerns the response rate is fast and great.

Cons

Better photo upload options. Teen players seem to love to see themselves in action. Sometimes I try to upload photos but files are too big.

Thank you for the review Mario. We will make sure that we relax a bit the restrictions for photo uploads, it's true that sometimes they are a bit too strict in requirements.

Wooter Corporate Jerseys

It was smooth, easy and flexible.

Pros

Was nice, soft, great quality like in the pictures and the rep was super helpful with getting me the right types of shirts I was looking for.

Cons

There was a production issue, but Wooter was super understanding and worked with me to get everything figured out.

Thank you very much Aaron for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied and happy clients. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

It was just too difficult to use

Pros

Compared to other team management SW, I can't pick one.

Cons

It is way less intuitive to use than other SW for team management, even SiPlay.

Hey Bobby, Thanks for your valuable revert. We have a fully functional and an agile customer support team.If at all the platform gets a little difficult to understand or you face any troubles using it, You can reach out to us. We can resolve all the queries over a live demo. This will make it a lot easier for you to understand and use the platform to its optimum best.

Wooter

Very positive so far, am excited to get the product going and to finish the order.

Pros

Very vocal staff with consistent updates

Cons

Delay in actual design do to unknown causes

Thank you very much Matthew for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time and efforts to write us your views. Well, the design of the apparel is in fact the most important and vital part. Our design team gives in a lot of thought to make it right conceptually. Soon enough you will have your order at your doorstep. Thanks again.

Wooter Sports Review

It has been amazing! Love it!

Pros

I think it gives the user a wide variety of selection which a consumer can always appreciate.

Cons

There really is not anything that I can say I leave like about it, it's all amazing.

Hey Tej, Thanks you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate your valuable time and effort in writing to us. Positive feedback coming from all our clients works as a motivational factor in improving and offering the best in class Services. Thanks again.

Fond Experience

Pros

It’s very user Friendly , some programs like this don’t flow as this program does.

Cons

Steps take a while to understand fully, but are totally worth it

Thank you very much Jacoby for your valuable words. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. For further assistance and for any query you have with the platform, Please feel free to connect with our support team. We would love to assist you with the best possible solutions to your concerns. Thanks again.

Sports Gear

Pros

Very Durable, comfortable, good fabric because it takes a lot for it to stink.

Cons

Nothing, everything was fine. There was nothing wrong about the software

Thank you Marquel for your review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Decent app for following scores

Pros

Super easy to find basket ball scroes, they pin at the top

Cons

Can be kind of difficult to navigate to the right menu sometimes

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. We are improving our UI/UX to make it easier to access to all features. Our platform has been growing in functionality a lot and we understand is a bit hard to manipulate at the beginning. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.