Wooter Logo

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

Wooter Reviews - Page 4

RS

Ronnie S.

Sports, self-employed

Wooter apparel was amazing

Pros

Everything! Customer service down to the time we placed the order to the time we received our uniforms was amazing!

Cons

They werent local which made me hesitate but my experience was amazing so glad I went through them.

Thanks you very much for your awesome feedback Ronnie, We really appreciate that. With feed backs coming from all the users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. Thanks again.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great work on introducing this

Pros

The idea of creating this platform amazes me. Hassle free organizing of teams and scores and all other statistics makes it easy for all to review.

Cons

The links could be much more effective. As in instead of only the text being a hyperlink, the text surrounded by a box being a hyperlink seems more efficient to use the software through mobile phones.

Thanks for the review. Will make sure that links have more emphasis in those places where they are not so clear, thanks for the tip!

Education Management, 11-50 employees

The best platform

Pros

The platform is friendly, not at all difficult to use. You can view the stats anytime and the updates are awesome

Cons

I like most The easy access. The platform is well created

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

AK

Aaron K.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Wooter Corporate Jerseys

It was smooth, easy and flexible.

Pros

Was nice, soft, great quality like in the pictures and the rep was super helpful with getting me the right types of shirts I was looking for.

Cons

There was a production issue, but Wooter was super understanding and worked with me to get everything figured out.

Thank you very much Aaron for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied and happy clients. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

NM

Nithinkumar M.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Easy to build a website for your sport

Easy to organize and setup

Pros

Easy and comfortable to use and easy way for us to keep tack of our league stats. The free demo is also helpful

Cons

Can be made more simple since some of my friends found it hard to work on it

Thank you very much for the review Nithinkumar. We are working on easing the UX/UI experience of both our app and web platform. If you would like to get a premium subscription, hit me up at carlos@wooter.co for a discount code.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Not easy to edit

Wanted to use for our last league, but the edit feature would not work, so would have to delete and keep starting over, so didn't use. May try again for our next season

Pros

It looked like it would be a great idea, but was more work than expected

Cons

Edit feature does not always work to edit.

Thank you for the review. We have solved the editing issues thanks to the release of our Wooter Stats tracking app. We would be happy to hear feedback from you one more time so we can fix and improve your experience using Wooter.

MP

Matthew P.

Music, 11-50 employees

Wooter

Very positive so far, am excited to get the product going and to finish the order.

Pros

Very vocal staff with consistent updates

Cons

Delay in actual design do to unknown causes

Thank you very much Matthew for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time and efforts to write us your views. Well, the design of the apparel is in fact the most important and vital part. Our design team gives in a lot of thought to make it right conceptually. Soon enough you will have your order at your doorstep. Thanks again.

Michael K.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Wooter is a must

Pros

I like how it integrates a lot of different features in one place so it feels like a full and immersive platform.

Cons

Sometimes navigating to specific things I want to look at gets a little tricky, but once I got the hang of the platform it was solid.

Thank you for the review Michael. Our Product Manager is currently working on a redesign of the app to solve issues like the one you mentioned with tricky navigation. The UI/UX is getting improved drastically.

JT

Justin T.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Bash

Pros

Great fo have everything together. Easy tomuse

Cons

The price is my only concern...but it covers everything

Hey Justin, Thanks a lot for your amazing feedback. We really appreciate your time to write to us. The platform is designed to make sure that our clients should be able to have a great experience while ordering their apparel. And when a feedback comes saying that the experience on the platform was worth your time and money, All of our efforts are acknowledged. Thanks again.

TP

Tej P.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Wooter Sports Review

It has been amazing! Love it!

Pros

I think it gives the user a wide variety of selection which a consumer can always appreciate.

Cons

There really is not anything that I can say I leave like about it, it's all amazing.

Hey Tej, Thanks you so much for your wonderful feedback. We really appreciate your valuable time and effort in writing to us. Positive feedback coming from all our clients works as a motivational factor in improving and offering the best in class Services. Thanks again.

JS

Jim S.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Great Experience!!

Amazing!! Excellent customer service, as well as great designs!! Of course top quality also!!

Pros

Very fluent, and easy to use. The ability to be able to create accordingly was great!

Cons

Didn’t have any complaints about the software at all.

Thanks you very much Jim, for your awesome feedback. We really appreciate that. It is always a pleasure to have happy client. All our efforts and hard work is rewarded with your delightful experience on the platform. Thanks again.

RB

Rebecca B.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Great shirts

Pros

I felt like a professional when I wore the baseball shirt sample.

Cons

The.i like least we're the sizes run large

Hey Rebecca, Thanks you very much for your valuable response.We really appreciate your time and effort in writing to us. We are more than pleased to learn that you loved tha sample. Well, when it comes down to sizes, you can choose the most appropriate sizes from the size chart with respect to each and every player accordingly. Thanks again, for your feedback.

CJ

Charlton J.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Easy use and peace if mind

Pros

Its just easy to use and self explanatory

Cons

Nothing about the software i like the least

Thank you very much Charlton for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

SA

Salim A.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Great product!!!

Pros

Stats keeping on iPhone was the best part

Cons

It seemed to have some bugs but the team took care if it really quick.

Thank you Salim for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

MH

Marquel H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Sports Gear

Pros

Very Durable, comfortable, good fabric because it takes a lot for it to stink.

Cons

Nothing, everything was fine. There was nothing wrong about the software

Thank you Marquel for your review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Solape O.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Wooter sports platform

Pros

It was very easy to use and set up. I like the upload of videos

Cons

The bugs in it are quite annoying but it is manageable.

Hey Solape, Thank you very much for your valuable revert. Henceforth it will an obligation to make sure that, we as a team deliver on every word we have promised to our clients. We really appreciate your response, and we will definitely retain the quality of service that we have assured to our clients.

CT

Chandler T.

Graphic Design, 10,001+ employees

Good at its job

Pros

I like how easy it makes managing the league I play in. Games and other info are readily available.

Cons

I think that the site could be a little bit more streamlined with some more useful features highlighted

Thank you for the review Chandler. What kind of reviews would you like to us to add? Our Product Manager is working on an improved version of the site, to maximize the UI/UX.

AL

Aalim L.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Wooter Review

It’s super easy to use and efficient

Pros

Easy to use Simple Good overall No to complicated

Cons

No cons at all a good product that’s easy to use

Hey Aalim, Thank you very much for your valuable revert. Henceforth it will an obligation to make sure that, we as a team deliver on every word we have promise to our clients. We really appreciate your response, and we will definitely retain the quality of service that we have assured to our clients.

DK

Divesh K.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Great software

Pros

Easy to use. It has solved manual problem.

Cons

I do not see any issues. Keep the great work

Thank you Divesh for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

MP

Miles P.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Stats

Pros

It was easy to use for the most part. It’s great for teammates and openers to see and track their stats. And where to improve.

Cons

Hard to send videos and pics. The chat seemed to work well. But could never get the video and pics to work well.

Thank you for the review Miles. I would suggest to try the uploading media feature again, we are having our users uploading photos and videos everyday. Let us know.

BG

Brian G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

This is such a great service

Interfacing with clients and tracking progress is greatly helped by using this

Pros

The ease of use and the accessibility is what I like most

Cons

I have not yet found any cons about this software

HG

Hayley G.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Wooter Sports Review

Pros

The software was pretty easy to use and getting started was a pretty simple process. I haven't had it for long, but I have enjoyed it so far!

Cons

I haven't had the software very long, but I have been pleased with it. I don't really have a particular issue with anything except pricing (which isnt bad still).

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Overall Overview

I’m having a wonderful experience with Wooter so far from it being customer service and the product.

Pros

I loved how I can literally do anything for a product

Cons

Wish I could customize the product online myself.

Thank you for the review. We are building an online builder and integrating the whole ordering process online as well. So soon you will be able to do what you are missing ;)

KE

Kendall E.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Minor league team

Pros

The features are what I like most about the software

Cons

Nothing, I like everything about this software

Thank you Kendall for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

DA

Donald A.

Very easy to use.

Pros

The availability of everything you need for your basketball program. It's like a one stop shop for everything you need.

Cons

There should be a very limited free version. Just enough to get people on the fence interested enough to purchase.

Thank your for the review Donald. We will soon be limiting much more the free version. Thanks for the tip.