All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Wooter

League management platform for leagues, teams & coaches.

visit website

Wooter Reviews

Woofer Software Review

I could never get a call when I needed it.

Pros

I am neutral. There was nothing that impressed me.

Cons

I was neutral. Nothing jumped out at me. More disappointed on not ever being able to speak to a rep.None at this moment.

Hey Edward, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate your time to write to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to connect with you when needed our help the most. But, at any point of time, if you have any input or any issue you can reach all our teams on their respective lines. We do have live chats as well so that even if you don't have time and no one is able to reach you, you can drop a message and the team will get back to you asap. Also you connect with us over mail. Once we have established a communication, it gets easier for both the ends to understand and progress ahead.

Wooter sports platform

Pros

It was very easy to use and set up. I like the upload of videos

Cons

The bugs in it are quite annoying but it is manageable.

Hey Solape, Thank you very much for your valuable revert. Henceforth it will an obligation to make sure that, we as a team deliver on every word we have promised to our clients. We really appreciate your response, and we will definitely retain the quality of service that we have assured to our clients.

Theeeee review

I think that it is overall a really good app for stats.

Pros

I liked how user friendly the app is for new users.

Cons

There are some minor glitches that I see when using it

Thank you Kinsley for the review. We really appreciate it. We are working everyday both our dev and QA team on removing any possible glitches from all our platforms, both web, mobile and apps. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Pros

It was very helpful and also useful to our organization.

Cons

The customer service was very much lacking if I do say so.

Thank you Josh for the review. We really appreciate it. We apologize for not being on time to reply your inquiries. Should you have any question regarding our software or any help needed please do not hesitate in contacting me. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

This is such a great service

Interfacing with clients and tracking progress is greatly helped by using this

Pros

The ease of use and the accessibility is what I like most

Cons

I have not yet found any cons about this software

Good at its job

Pros

I like how easy it makes managing the league I play in. Games and other info are readily available.

Cons

I think that the site could be a little bit more streamlined with some more useful features highlighted

Thank you for the review Chandler. What kind of reviews would you like to us to add? Our Product Manager is working on an improved version of the site, to maximize the UI/UX.

Good

Overall pleased so far

Pros

They made exactly what I was looking for

Cons

Haven't got that far yet. They designed what I wanted and haven't purchased yet

Thanks Roy, For your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. We are very pleased to know that you have successfully designed your apparel. Now you can go ahead with your order, I can assure you that you will be delighted with the services ahead as well. Thanks.

Stats

Pros

It was easy to use for the most part. It’s great for teammates and openers to see and track their stats. And where to improve.

Cons

Hard to send videos and pics. The chat seemed to work well. But could never get the video and pics to work well.

Thank you for the review Miles. I would suggest to try the uploading media feature again, we are having our users uploading photos and videos everyday. Let us know.

Wooter Apparel extend wide range of Sportswear.

Looking ahead

Pros

Active and Responsible. Promoting products consistantly

Cons

Advertising products at various platforms

Thank you for the review Arshad.

Overall Overview

I’m having a wonderful experience with Wooter so far from it being customer service and the product.

Pros

I loved how I can literally do anything for a product

Cons

Wish I could customize the product online myself.

Thank you for the review. We are building an online builder and integrating the whole ordering process online as well. So soon you will be able to do what you are missing ;)

Beyond exceptional

Pros

It’s really easy to use compared to some other brands

Cons

I honestly liked everything about it ! There’s nothing to dislike at all

Thank you very much for your precious words. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

My Review

Good.

Pros

It's Free and easy to access. User-friendly graphics and functions.

Cons

Long Distance shipping and a little bit expensive.

Thanks for the review!

Standard

Everything great so far

Pros

Experience was fine but still at the beginning of this process

Cons

Nothing to dislike with the product so far.

Very easy to use.

Pros

The availability of everything you need for your basketball program. It's like a one stop shop for everything you need.

Cons

There should be a very limited free version. Just enough to get people on the fence interested enough to purchase.

Thank your for the review Donald. We will soon be limiting much more the free version. Thanks for the tip.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Great tool for organizing.

Cons

Was recommending me join and follow people o have no idea of who they are.

Thank you very much for the review Maurice. From the main app we offer the option to follow all leagues we have available. To have a unique experience you can obtain the premium plan so your app will be used only by your organization.

Right direction

Pros

It’s easy and designers have quick turnaround.

Cons

Packages deals for custom work never shows up.

Hey Adrian, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate that. We have launched a new version of our platform. It is more refined and made even more easy to use. Now you will not face any issues in having your custom work for package deals. Thanks.

WOOTER REVIEW

All my sport management are solved now by WSP

Pros

Its easy to download and use , great app

Cons

it is really simple and look a lot like similar apps

Thank you Dainius.

Great quality

Na

Pros

Like they quality of the uniform and the time it took to ship

Cons

Could have been better sizing some where big

Excellent customer service

Pros

The customer service as well as how easy it was to use

Cons

There is not much I didn't like except that it ran slow sometimes.

Thank you for the review Tishay. We are constantly working on ways to increase the performance of our apps, website and API. We are confident every time you come back to the app you will feel this speed going higher.

Wooter Sports Review

Pros

Features including ability to check stats, standings, scores

Cons

No cons, would recommend to all leagues to encourage all league members to use app.

Thank you very much Vijith for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied and happy clients. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Basketball Wooters app

Pros

I think that the software is great for players to keep track of their stats and is very well automated. I think this is the single best app for keep stats in sports today!

Cons

I think there are some bugs in the app and that the ease of use isn’t all that great.

Thank you very much Danial for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks.

Easy to use and follow your league

Pros

Ease of use and function. Fully customized and can track my league easily. Highly capable of being able to handle a regular season league

Cons

Too many ads in free mode. A little pricey to get started.

Thank you for the review BInh, We have included a new plan more affordable that includes access to the whole management features. You can see more in https://wooter.co/prices Also we have removed all ads from our app. There is only 1 ad to our Wooter Apparel business in the whole app.

Great software!

Pros

Amazing and easy to use! Convenient for anyone to use.

Cons

Honestly I can’t think of much that I don’t like there could be a few more features but nothing too specific.

Thank you James. We would love to know which features would you like us to add. We will be happy to develop and work on them :)

Wooter Sports

I typically use it to view stats

Pros

The layout looks very clean. Straight to the point. Easy to use

Cons

There isn't much to not like about this software!

Thank you Janelle for the review. We really appreciate it. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Awesome

Pros

Very easy to manuevor around in app, very solid

Cons

There isn’t anything I would say i liked least

Thank you.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.