Yottled Logo

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.83/10

Reviews by rating

I know it sounds too good to be true but this is a game changer. It’s easy to use and their tech support is extremely helpful.
I do love how Yottled is free to me and passes cc fees onto customers. But what I love most is how easy this software is to use, to integrate into my website and to pull reports to manage my business.

Douglas E.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Highly recommended software for appointment booking

Overall I am happy that I found Yottled. I still can’t believe all these features are free. I recommend it to all of my colleagues and network associates.

Pros

Everything is easy and smooth: appointment booking, scheduling, payment integration, forms, and reports. I periodically send email marketing campaigns as well. I use everything for free. My clients don’t mind paying $0.99 convenience fees; so it works fine for me.

Cons

Their payment partner is Stripe and Stripe is not available in all countries. If you have clients on a global scale, you need to check whether Stripe works in our client’s countries before signing up. Not exactly Yottled’s cons but rather Stripe’s disadvantages.

ks

krista s.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Must have business management software for small business

I needed a software that allowed my clients to register for classes. My website offers and online store but no ability to register for classes. I'd used Mindbody for over a decade in the past and was simply over the insane monthly fee and the overcomplicated set up. That software has way more than I need and I wanted something perfect for MY BUSINESS. That's when I found yottled. They solved my client registration problem and made my life so much easier in the process.

Pros

I do love how Yottled is free to me and passes cc fees onto customers. But what I love most is how easy this software is to use, to integrate into my website and to pull reports to manage my business!

Cons

There are still little things I want to see added to Yottled, and excited for them to roll out in the second quarter of 2023. Namely a calendar view for clients to register for classes and events.

Jillian K.

E-Learning, self-employed

Easy to use and setup

Pros

It's pretty easy to use which is key for someone who runs their own business and doesn't have a ton of time.

Cons

Getting up and running for someone is always annoying but once you get it set it's easy!

TG

Theresa G.

Fantastic Service

Pros

The product works as designed. The difference is in the support available to the business. I’m very impressed with the customer service I’ve received and the response time to inquiries. The team is highly knowledgeable and excited to share their product. Very engaged in their mission.

Cons

Would love to see an option to create an individual editable work flow per service option (email/text) vs blanket notifications with all bookings.

EJ

Elizabeth J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best Switch EVER!

Pros

Migration Of Clients InfoCost Of Product And Savings That Will Result

Cons

I wouldn't say there are cons because this is newer and they are constantly updating and making new features available. An app will be ideal.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best software for yoga instructors

I used to have internal software built by a software developer who created my website. It had tons of bugs. I didn't want to spend so much money on the booking software so I choose Yottled because it is free. It actually surprised me with all its features and user-friendly UX. In fact, I stopped using my website and now I am using my page on app.yottled for all the bookings. So, I am saving for hosting and domain name as well. Really happy with my experience with Yottled.

Pros

It's easy to navigate and set up. I added my personal coaching sessions and group classes in less than 15 mins. CRM is also very helpful to track the history of each yoga client. They recently added an option to take advanced deposits, which is very helpful for me as I don't want to charge the entire fee in advance. I give students installment options.

Cons

Memberships need some more customization. It works for me at this stage but I am planning to expand in the next 6 months and I'd really appreciate it if I have more customization options.

Ashley B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Account Management

Pros

Very efficient in creating invoices and accepting fees. I am an account manager and it iseasy for the admin side for me to use. The reports are helpful in keeping track ofrevenue and pending payments.

Cons

Scheduling doesn’t have an “at customer location” option at the time of creatingservices. We need to add it manually in the intake form

Erin O.

Events Services, self-employed

User-friendly, powerful software

I’m using it for my event planning business. I use all these features for free: appointment scheduling with clients, invoicing and billing, reminders, event registration, and payment collection. My clients are paying $0.99 in the final bill which is quite reasonable. I am happy with this risk-free pricing model and ease of usage.

Pros

Their pricing model is a big plus. I don’t pay anything for the entire software. It is my clients who pay a very small convenience fee in the end. Appointment scheduling and event registration are really smooth. My clients don’t require upfront registration to book my appointments or register for the events. Automated reminders save a huge amount of time. I don’t need to manually send reminders anymore. I also really like how I was able to customize the style of my profile. You can even pick the colors! It looks very professional, and it was not hard to have it look nice. This makes a great impression on the customer.

Cons

Nothing for me. Things are going fine from my end.

DL

Delilah L.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Yottled is the best free software for consultants and business owners

Pros

Yottled helps me manage my appointments with ease. I can check all the upcoming and past appointments right from the CRM, along with the client’s history, notes, and payment data. Yottled allows me to upload files and documents with each client profile. I access these details before each appointment to make myself fully prepared. I highly recommend Yottled for appointment management of all types of consulting businesses.

Cons

It is bundled with so many other features that you probably won’t require. But it's all free so really can’t complain.

DA

Dyana A.

Cosmetics, self-employed

So much easier to run my business with Yottled

Pros

Like any freelancer or small business, I’m always looking for ways to run my business more efficiently. So if this sounds like you, stop scrolling! I have found the perfect software to help you with Booking Appointments, Payment Processing,Billing & Invoicing,Calendar Management, andElectronic Payments. It’s called Yottled and the best part is it’s FREE! I know it sounds too good to be true but this...

Cons

It was a little bit of a learning curve, but with the help of their customer service, and Technical Support made it easy

SH

Sherrelle H.

Great booking software!!

It was great the team was very helpful with set up and always follow up

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up and the ease of knowing that when clients book it requires card on file which makes for less no shows.

Cons

Maybe making it a more customizable site

TT

Tramayne T.

Massage Therapist approved!!

10 stars. Highly recommend.

Pros

The fact that ANY questions or concerns I had were answered quickly or there were solutions put in place. I love that I can schedule, take all types of payments for FREE, advertise, make soap notes and have reminders all FOR FREE! And the software is SUPER user friendly meaning that there's a link with information or a video for every single question you may have.

Cons

No cons yet. If there was an issue it was something I overlooked or they fixed whatever it was within 24 hours. Its pretty amazing.

DM

Deysi M.

Awesome

Amazing!!!

Pros

It’s so easy & suited just for my needs thank you so much for making this process so easy.

Cons

Nothing. Everything was perfect. I appreciate all of the help and support I got Thru since the beginning of my yottled journey.

Kimberly S.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Excellent Software

Scheduling for our consultations are much easier now!

Pros

I love that I can offer our community a way to connect with us in a more efficient manner and it helps me to stay organized with our appointments.

Cons

I had one con and that was trying to figure out how to delete and edit a service, however I did find the help I needed as well as a video to assist me.

Amber T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Awesome software for appointment booking

It makes appointment management very efficient. I would definitely recommend it to others as it is a free software, plus simple to use, especially for non-technical users.

Pros

Having an online appointment booking facility for my consultation services is very convenient and there are no appointment conflicts because Yottled seamlessly integrates with my Google calendar. I also use it for sending invoices and accepting payments for my projects. I don’t require any codes to integrate these facilities which is a cool thing.

Cons

I needed help from the tech team to figure out how to create and send invoices. It was hard to find from the app. Nevertheless, the team is quick in responding.

Eleanor A.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Yottled and Me

Pros

Accessibility, convenience and budget friendly. Economical and easy to use.

Cons

I should have learned about the product soonest..

JM

James M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great Software for Educators

I signed up for the free trial version, but now I see its value and recommend it to others.

Pros

Yottled is the best software for freelancers like myself. I use it for providing 1:1 educating/coaching and problem-solving sessions. Most of the parts are easy to manage and navigate. I love the automatic reminders before each class, and the ease of scheduling appointments.

Cons

The only con is that it's a new program that I'm still learning about.

Chelsea C.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Great review

We are transitioning to Yottled and so far things seem easy to manage. It is a free software and we can use all features we want without paying anything.

Pros

Unlimited text and email notifications for free.We can add as many employees as we want without paying extra for each employee’s scheduler.Intake forms are also free. We used to pay $10/mo for that extra in our previous software.

Cons

No live chat support is available at this stage.