All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Dessert POS Reviews

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Thank you!

My restaurant it’s more organized

Pros

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

Cons

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Exelent

Pros

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Cons

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Totally Recommend It !!

A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Excellent

Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

Pros

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

Cons

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

BEST POS SYSTEM

Free Tech Support 24/7

Pros

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.