All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ARI

#1 Auto Repair Software solution for the automotive industry

ARI Reviews

Pros

Overall I have loved the app and continue to use it. The versatile with my mobile buisness is fantastic keep up the good add-ons and utities.

Bobby C.

Read the full review
My overall experience was average. I believe if the ease of use is improved it would be an excellent product.

Ostus S.

Read the full review
Also fantastic that you can use it on the web via desktop. Best value for your money to create professional invoices.

Nicholas E.

Read the full review

Cons

I dislike technology in general, it's nothing specific to this platform really.

Read the full review
That it's very difficult to find an ODM2 adapter compatible with software.

William D.

Read the full review
We stopped using ARI because it wasnt printing off invoices off the computer.

samantha w.

4.4

Worth the money

Easy to access customer service and easy to use features make this a great experience.

Pros

It's easy for us to train and use. It was worth every penny spent to upgrade to this software. There are advanced features that we couldn't get with any other similar programs.

Cons

So far I haven't found any real issues that are a problem.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We definitely appreciate it!

Overall working well

Overall, we continue to be impressed with ARI. I am sure there are functions that we are not even using yet. Each day we learn how to maximize the system for our needs. If you have a question, the company is very quick to respond and they provide clear and concise instructions for what you are asking. Data entry is very easy and quick for adding a new customer, then adding associated vehicles as well...

Pros

Because we are a mobile vehicle repair business, we love the functionality of ARI. Job cards can be created while a tech is en route and the tech will have access to the job card before arrival to a job. The tech can then update the job card as necessary. This is a very intuitive and fluid process. We rolled ARI out on cell phones and it is working excellent!

Cons

We are still learning how to utilize the reports functions so that we are not feeling like we have to keep track of revenue, expenses, and taxes elsewhere. There are several reports however there is no single report that will give you all of this at a glance. You are able to export each report which is helpful!

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to let you know that you can now attach Inspections to JobCards, just as you've recommended. Working on better reporting!

Please fix

Decent

Pros

Estimating and invoices along with profit calc

Cons

Buggy, certain makes and models not available...cant text or send estimates or invoices from desktop. Manually have to enter almost everything

Hello, Jacob We are pleased to inform you that you can now send emails from the desktop version. As for unavailable makes and models, we've updated our database recently. Please update the app to the latest version and let us know if everything works!

PC comparability

Great until I realised it’s an absolute pain to use if you rely on PCs daily

Pros

Designed for the Auto field, additional boxes for vehicle info

Cons

The lack of PC comparability, I’m not interested trying to use other “apps” to make this work on my PC. Look at the Billdu software I can use this on my Tablet, IPad and PC, just login and off I go no additional apps required.

Hello Aaron Are you referring to our Windows version of the Web version? You can access ARI from any device using the browser. However, for comfort, we also offer a Windows program that you can install on your PC, but it's not mandatory.

ARI has saved the day

Pros

I just love this features on this program very easy to use very informative to the customer and very professional format

Cons

The only thing I would like to see what this program is being able to change a estimate into a job iog

Thank you for your review. Actually, there is a way to change an invoice into a JobCard; all you need to do is open up the respective invoice, go to More Options, and select "Change Invoice into JobCard". Save!

Mostly Good Program

I happy to keep using it with my grandfathered price. It does what I need it to do for now.

Pros

Invoicing and Vehicle Inspection Sheets.

Cons

Issues with pc use(I have not tried new windows app yet), printer problems, occasional bugs and syncing problems across devices.

All-in-one

My overall experience with ARI has been really good . Now I did have any issue one time work my account got locked because I forgot my password but when I contact a customer support there are very fast in resolving the issue in helping me to regain access to my account.

Pros

The fact that for the most part the application and software easy to use, and has everything from accounting down to inventory and inventory pricing .

Cons

I can't say that there's anything that I dislike about the software, for the most part everything's pretty self explanatory and easy to use. Now I do have issues with some things here and there but I think that's more user error than it is software.

Best for Mobile business

Great. Very responsive and open to suggestions. Price is great. And features are best.

Pros

The reminders .carfax and the scan tool

Cons

The appointment page was not customizable.

Listening is the key to success

Its not as much me as it is my customers that have the opinion because if I make them wait 10 or 15 mins to fill it all out then they figure im adding this that or the other.. .... voice recognition in menu ( like ok google) would help)... Wanna hire me yet?? 😁

Pros

It sets itself in a professional environment but has a novice feel to it . Hope that makes sense. It depends on profession and effort to analyze your job

Cons

The least is the short free trial time and giving an individual a limit on what can be earned. Thats like asking me to tell the truth about what I dont like about something after getting to know me for 1 or 2 months being confident in that my answer will be just as you have already written it but in all reality I gave you about 1/2 of what you assumed I would..

My experience

I'm satisfied with ARI. They price is the biggest selling point. Good value for your money.

Pros

I love the price, ease of use, and the features it includes.

Cons

I wish it would report service to carfax. I would like to see more invoice templates.

Highly Recommand

very good save mony and most customers like received estimate and invoice before come to shop for check it out. 100 % customer satisfy good communication with customer.

Pros

First price are very reasonable . i did not know all fuctions and how to use this program but now much much more useful fuctions found. i used tried lots of invoice which free trial one, before found fuctions they start charge it. Too Many good reasons to use this ARI .I can not say all of it. TRY FIRST AND COMPAIR TO OTHERS. I PAID ALMOST $ 275.00 A MONTH ON OTHER PROGRAM. some programs...

Cons

Price and ARI still progress it. send estimate and invoice to customer

Head too the top

On a day-to-day basis soap the system works excellent I can get a lot of information about the vehicle and working on to make sure that I'm doing the correct repairs all I know an excellent Abby great software

Pros

It's constantly growing two years ago when I started with this company they didn't have the VIN to scan didn't have a lot of things in love features that they have no they're constantly growing and getting better I enjoy working with the software every day me and my customers happy. the price they're unbeatable I've looked into several other companies and I can't come near the price of what they did offer so thanks guys

Cons

Occasionally when I go to save a vehicle it saves multiple times I don't know if it's due to my phone service or do to the app but that sometimes gets frustrating then I have to go back in one by one erase all the multiple copies of that vehicle

Great product for.start ups

But overall has been a smaller new start-up it's been a very helpful thing to be able to go from handwritten to what you do guys program and be able to look a little more professional

Pros

The amount the amount of actual options that you have available to you in a single location is amazing

Cons

The Diagnostics you could use to have choices of more donegal's other than the one or two that is implemented in there at the moment because it's not clear fide it just says the best one to use it does not say the only one the fact that too many steps in the process to be able to create an invoice from start to finish to be a little easier to navigate not a big fan of outside parties such as QuickBooks and stuff like that to be able to do the accounting / bill pay that y'all offers too many other steps to be able to make it easier on the consumer be easier way down corporate on me I like the fact that you guys offer that but to go about it there's no where are you guys you guys don't explain that you know Pearson ditional fee from a different company and I just not a big fan of that

We have simplified the Invoice creation process slightly and worked on app's stability. Let us know if you'd like us to do anything else!

Good product but not for my business

Good experience if your automotive

Pros

This site worked really good for automotive related company however I am a powersports company so I do motorcycle,atv,dirtbikes,generator power equipment and had no good features for this usage that's why I never went past the trial

Cons

Only focus for automotive industry and did not have a parts sale only work order

Hello, Mathew Thanks for your feedback. We have added ATV and motorcycles to the type of vehicle list. We'll continue to work on providing better support for such businesses! Thanks for your feedback!

Loved the app but lost my life time membership

Scanning vin. Pulling up specs off the car. A available 60point inspection sheet. Time management. Etc

Pros

I loved how i could use all the functions and they all apply to what we do. Unfortunately. I did loose my lifetime membership so been using on the free mode. But still love the app

Cons

Need to be able to add employees and have all there databases linked to main one so we are all upto date. Prices would be on all users screens. And be able to limit functions based on level of the employee

Great Invoicing software for mobile mechanics!

Pros

I like the functionality and options we get with each vehicle, such as checking the brief carfax history, vin decoding, DTC's, and the extensive vehicle database. Invoicing is easy. Lots of features. and quick customer service when i experience problems.

Cons

Still very buggy, im sure this pertains just to the app because i dont use desktop version. But i have 3 devices running the app. Ive had the app almost a year now and its alot less buggy now than it was then, so props to the developers for getting updates out. My other complaint is the online appointment system. Its almost impossible to use on a mobile device. They are aware of this and hopefully they will roll out a new version.

Excellent software

Benefits of the Sofware is takes less time to open an invoice, before I was doing each invoice by hand written and now when customer come back for another service I just type it’s name and all information uñis there tho app is great

Pros

Easy to use and keeps all your customers information and parts

Cons

I recommend tax parts could make separate box,just like profit from parts,because I collect taxes and I would like to know each month how much I’m collecting

My ARI experience

Pros

I love the vin scan feature it makes it easy to scan in.

Cons

Sometimes glitchy and doesn't load properly need to have a feature that if your connection isn't great to save the estimate anyways.

First review

Pros

Don't have to keep putting in regular customers information

Cons

Don't have a date when the vehicle was dropped off for repairs

thank you for your feedback. The date of the JobCard can be used as the date when the vehicle was dropped in!

Great program for invoicing

Overall, ARI has been a great program that I have used for almost 2 years. I bought the lifetime program when it was relatively new after 3 days of using the free trial and have overall been very pleased.

Pros

I love how easy the interface is to navigate. It stores all of my customers and they're vehicles for fast and easy invoicing. The app can notify the customer on when a job is started and completed.

Cons

The diagnosis, TSB, and the scheduled maintenance add on could use a bit more refining and information.

Thank you very much for your honest feedback! We will strive to never disappoint!

Easy to use with cool extras

Overall a great easy app to use.

Pros

ARI I purchased 2 months befor I started my company. Really easy to use and easy to find cars and customers. I bought the lifetime pass because or how easy as and organized this app it. Thanks ARI.

Cons

Be nice if the ones who paid for the lifetime would get free credits to the new updates.

Great features for the price

The software satisfied our need for a system to use in shop and in the field. The integration with OBDII scanners and Intuit are great. The software allows streamlining of many aspects from quotes and invoicing to inspection reports.

Pros

The mobile platform allows for easy deployment and usability both in shop and in the field

Cons

Customization can be a little difficult at first

Great product

What I have found with this product is that it is very useful for the type of work that I am doing. It is also very affordable, mobile and integrates well with my company. The thing that stands out the most is the customer service aspect. I was having an issue with the software and expected to not really get any response but found the total opposite. Not only did I get a response but got a solution with in a 24hr period. They were courteous and helped me to get back up & running. That really is a huge thing especially today!

Pros

Multiple device software platform. Works on my mobile phone and computer with ease. Works with QuickBooks for accounting. Even allows you to set up inventory and sales charts.

Cons

Sometimes it can freeze up and or kick you out of the program.

review

great program

Pros

customer support And willingness to add features

Cons

would like OEM parts and labor added Don't use job cards. Would be nice to shut that off

Feedback

Good but need some improvement

Pros

Easy accessibility, but customer care I don't think

Cons

Offers not displaying properly then service also like better

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.