AutoFluent Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.31/10

Reviews by rating

Ease of use, Integration with other apps and programs, reporting is great and inventory control is great.
I have been in the business 30 plus years and have never had anything that was as good as it. The support if needed is very good.
Easy to use system, integrates with parts catalogs very well, works well with QuickBooks. Very stable and the support is outstanding.
I only say this because I experienced a few selfish moments when I wanted the software readily available. I had a strong egoistic & selfish moment there).
Prior we didn't know what was being spent and where our income was being wasted away, and had theft occur regularly.
Especially the cost when compared to R.O. Writer's $15,000 package deal (are they insane?).

PC

Paul C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

This software does it all!

Pros

The best parts are the amount of things this software can do! I am able to track my profits and hours down to the penny. This system is so great once you learn it.

Cons

The only thing I noticed is it takes a while to learn the system but with the amazing support team, I was able to learn all the ins and outs of the system.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate users like you who love to learn about the many ways we can help run your business.

CO

Cherie O.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Great Software!

Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Pros

Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Cons

Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

JM

Jean M.

Good for small business

I do have to say customer service has been very helpful to us. I do wish that it was more friendly to making changes or to replace with other changes

Cons

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our support staff has been very helpful. We continually work to improve based on customer feedback.

JS

Justin S.

Auto Biz Will Help Your Biz

Like many Shop owners I went through the agonizing Process of looking at the some 60 or so different Shop Software programs out there. Tabs Auto Biz was one of the last systems I looked at and I am glad that I took an opportunity to Demo the Software's Capabilities. I wanted a system with expandability, Gadgets, and most importantly good Support! It was immediately apparent to me that the support...

Pros

Data Transfer offered. Email Estimates, invoices, marketing. The VIKI keyless interface. All of the features of the higher priced systems, at a lower price point. Net-workable. World pac, napa, nextparts, Alldata interfaces. Integrated Credit card payment systems. Easy to learn Great Support Staff. Web Back up. Right click functionality Ease of canned job or Package creation. Very customizable Easy to Read invoices. User generated inspection sheets Clean estimating system Customer Decline and Authorize Features, with reminder emails on the fly!

Cons

Not as many Icons / buttons as some of the other systems.

JL

Joseph L.

1-10 employees

Changed my life

Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Pros

in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Cons

Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better.

BA

Barbara A.

IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT HELP US DO OUR JOB A HECK OF A LOT EASIER. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. REP. IN TECH SUPPORT IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL THE FEW TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL IN FOR HELP. HE'S PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING DOWN TO OUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SOFTWARE.

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE. ANY ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS READY TO HELP.

Cons

CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASONS NOT TO LIKE. WHEN I THINK OF ONE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

SA

Susanne A.

1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again. I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Pros

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Cons

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

FG

Fernando G.

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Pros

2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Cons

i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

SD

Shan D.

Best automotive software

I installed a half a dozen automotive software on my computer in 2010 and chose what was TABS automotive invoicing software which later became AutoFluent which now does so much more. The integration with QuickBooks and other companies makes it first rate!

Pros

The software works and support is phenominal!

Cons

There really is nothing that I liked the least. It works

JB

Justin B.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

I've used TABS for the past 6 years & I love it!

Very adaptable company that understands the industry. I first used their computer based format for a single location, I now use their online format for multiple locations and I absolutely love their point of sale software.

Pros

They can make changes according to your suggestions or preferences. It is already heavily adapted for almost any shop environment.

Cons

Thank you so much Justin! We appreciate you, too!

BR

BYRON R.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN SPEED.

THIS PROGRAM GAVE US THE ABILITY TO MANEUVER QUICKLY PERFORMING CHORES.

Pros

I LIKE THE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS UP AT ONE TIME EG SALES - INVENTORY - CUSTOMERS - VENDORS - & REPORTS. THEN FROM THERE YOU CAN ACCESS ANY NUMBER OF CATEGORIES FOR EACH ONE. AS WITH SOME PROGRAMS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE WINDOW - ACCESS THE INFO - & THEN GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WHERE.

Cons

MOST OF US TECHS & SERVICE WRITERS ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY & DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A CHANGE TO REALLY LEARN THE PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE SOFTWARE THAT WILL REALLY HELP YOUR BUSINESS IN THE END.

JG

Jason G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Great customer service and support

We were a paper company when we made the move to Autofluent. We checked out several different options and decided to go with them. We are very happy we did!

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and easy to use. It is a breeze to teach new employees how to navigate the system, we love it!

Cons

The system is not designed for the heavy truck market, but we have been able to make it work for us. It would be great

SS

Sharon S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

The software is great. I wish I knew how to utilize all it's features

As stated in review; consumer data base

Pros

The Customer Data Base is the most useful thing for me so far. It's really the only feature I know how to use proficiently

Cons

I still can't figure out what else it does or how to send out emails for services that are pre set....or do projections for coming years ect

AD

Amber D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good software, helpful people

Great experience with auto fluent. The only thing I don't like is having to leave a msg for customer service when we are having an issue or question.

Pros

Cons

Having to wait on customer service

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as a customer.

mm

matt m.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

very good product for the money spent, tech support is always quick to resolve any issues

Pros

this software is very user friendly, it allows you to manually enter and change almost anything you want, and there are always several was to be able to get to what you are looking for with just a click or two.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with Autofluent!

bm

blair m.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

grate software easy to use

easy to order and set up easy to use program support all ways helps me when i need help over all grate software

Pros

easy for anyone to use easy to set up support all ways helps me when i need help

Cons

carfax / vin decoder needs vin decoder not tided to carfax

gw

gary w.

Tabs review

I believe the staff at TABS really cares to make their offering a success. Currently I feel it is good value and I expect that as they get more feedback the program will become even more user friendly.

Pros

We found the program to be the most cost effective solution available with all the features we were looking for. The program is relatively easy to enter data into, both customers and inventory. Work orders and quotes can be put together quite quickly and the feature to send quotes to the work order saves time. Sending email reminders to customers is a handy feature and can be set up in advance.

Cons

Although it has muliple report formats I found it difficult to do a month end spreadsheet with the info I wanted. I'm not an accountant so I don't know if the formats of the exsisting reports are useful to most shops.

KD

Kristin D.

Impressive!

This program is everything that I had hoped it would be, and a whole lot more. It has taken a bit to learn my way around, but that is only because we updated from a simple, DOS-based system. It seems that every day I discover some new little feature that makes my life exponentially easier! Having the CARFAX feature to look up vehicles by plate number, followed by being connected to NAPA Prolink to directly look up and order parts for that specific vehicle, has streamlined everything around here. The program is easy to customize to work best for you. I was very hesitant to switch to a new program, after 15 years of being so familiar with what we were using, but honestly, switching to AutoFluent was the best thing that we ever did.

NC

Nichol C.

Impressed

I would Highly Recommend this software company to anyone within the mechanical world their software helps you in every aspect you need when it comes to running a business

Pros

I am very impressed with the advancement of this software and their customer service dept. is excellent. Customer Service works hard to keep things up to date for you and helps set up options on the software that keeps your job moving efficiently.

Cons

As a growing and leaning company I have not come across a problem that I can honestly say they have not given 100% to help meet my needs

YA

Yusuf A.

Great System

This is a great system and we love using it. Even my service advisor who isn't tech savvy is proficient with the system

Pros

Tons of features that help me watch my bottom line. I also like the invoice format and ability to integrate other systems such as credit card processing, ALLDATA, etc. Supports is awesome, if I have a question there is always someone available to assist me.

Cons

Tutorials don't cover all the features that are in the software. Some features are not inuitive but again support is great and usually solves my questions.

mk

mo k.

review #1

so far everything been good , ofcourse i know i have been with this program less than 2 months , but we will keep updating as we go along

Pros

the staff at auto biz is extrimly friendly & the fact that when i have a problem they can go on line , & solve the problem while i am whaching it live on my screen is very important

Cons

my sofware before auto biz was a dos base program & the fact that every time i have to change screen for diffrent neeeds , seems to be somthing i have to get used to

LK

LaVerne K.

Great Software

I have worked with this software since June 2013 when our company switched over. Thanks to a lot of work with Troy & Shawn we finally went live the beginning of August. I won't say that there haven't been some glitches, but overall the software is very easy to use & very adaptable to our needs. Troy is very good at taking the time to understand my questions (and they are not always very clear) & finding answers for me or helping to repair issues that come up due to the conversion.

SD

Steve D.

Easy to use for new buisness owner, large or small !

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Pros

Very fast install with good online intro to using the software. Was up and running in one session and using the program the next day. Extensive features make this a very flexible system to use.

Cons

A written users guide would help to explain what features should be used when and the best way to utilize the many reports that this program can produce.

TM

Tom M.

AUto Biz software

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

Pros

Extremely user friendly, would recommend this program to any shop, large or small. The Tech support is like none I have ever experienced. Their support people are not in some foreign country, where you need an interpreter to communicate. The support is second to none.

Cons

Initial layout of cash

PT

Patrick T.

Tabs Review

Highly recommend for any automotive shop

Pros

Eliminates loads of paperwork. Very user friendly. The support team is always very knowledgeable and eager to help. Highly recommend this software

Cons

I wouldn't call this a negative. But the system has so many features I am not aware of. Its like buying a ferrari and only driving it in 1st gear.