AutoFluent Logo

AutoFluent Reviews - Page 2

KL

Kayla L.

Excellent Program with Fantastic Customer Support

We've had a great overall experience with Autofluent.

Pros

Customer Service is so easy, quick and thorough with Autofluent. They make it simple to contact someone, I always get a prompt response, and I never have to repeat the issue like I do with other companies who transfer you through to 9 different support techs. Any time we've run into a glitch (which has been minimal), tech support is quick to respond and get it handled and then follow up and make sure...

Cons

The WO screens are very involved. There are a lot of items that can be clicked or changed or modified and when training someone, it makes it difficult to train and trust that they won't change something they shouldn't. However, with the ability to track and report so many items, it's is often that this mistakes can be caught and fixed.

LG

LOWELL G.

Excellent Product!! Astute & Excellent employees who exemplify great patience, kindness & passion.

Just the improvements that Chris and I went over. There may be more as I go along with the training. For example, a Tabs Field Option of the company website and the company email address. The vehicle inspection screen could use some editing in the pre-existing fields. Thank you. Best regards, Lowell R. Gelin Lead Auto Service Technician On Call Mechanics, Inc. (Office) (954) 548-7884 (Fax) (888) 740-9862 ocmechanics@gmail.com www.oncallmechanics.com

Pros

It is rare that I run into employees of a business that literally LOVE what they do. I can hear the passion in the voice of all 3 support technicians, (Troy, Chris and Shawn). I expressed this to all three of them as well as George Sein. I was so impressed with their character & the tonality of the calls (on a consistent basis mind you) that I asked about the process that was put into place that...

Cons

If I had to say that there were any cons, I would say that your establishment closes too early. LOL. I only say this because I experienced a few selfish moments when I wanted the software readily available. (I had a strong egoistic & selfish moment there). In speaking with Chris, we found a couple of areas that could use some additions to the work order as the product is already near perfect. Another...

RR

RHONDA R.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE

This software has changed our business. When I was hired we were writing the invoices & having to look for something that might be covered by warranty was time consuming and tedious. The software moved us forward into the 22nd century & I was so thankful. I single - handedly entered the inventory, customer addresses & VINs into our system and loved every minute of it. The software is incredible...

Pros

The software was easy to learn. I jumped right in and had very little direction beforehand. It is easy to maneuver. Trust me when I say there is no better software out there. Not for us. We are a semi-tractor & trailer repair shop and without the software we would be lost.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything that I disliked about this software. I know that sounds absurd but it's true!

DD

David D.

Totally satisfied with the software and support and its help us manage and grow our business.

Pros

Great product just like anything you will have to learn how to use it but it's worth the time invested. It's a very reliable software and always works, we like how the Carfax function works and auto populates the Vin and all of the vehicles information this function is very helpful. The work order screen is very friendly allows you to do multiple functions without having to switch screens. We...

Cons

If there was anything it would be that the system setting tabs in the set up menu area are not expandable at least on our end. Hopefully thats not an issue on our end? Other than that not much to complain about with the software.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We're happy to hear you appreciate the software and support!

PC

Pamela C.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Simple, Detailed, and Very Efficient! Best Invoicing System Available!

By using this software we were able to finally reap the rewards from owning a business. Prior we didn't know what was being spent and where our income was being wasted away, and had theft occur regularly. With AutoFluent it tracks every penny spent on each vehicle, its take home, but also if someone voids an invoice you'll know about it. It has saved us so much headaches. I also love the fact that at the end of the day I just click print and track each customer that came in, what was done with their vehicle. This software is worth every penny.

Pros

System has helped us manage our shop so much. We're finally navigating our business correctly and are able to track every penny with each invoice. Customer support is like my right hand, I call anytime for questions or help and they're always going the extra mile. System is simple, yet detailed, and LITERALLY the best investment you'll ever make. I don't give credit unless its earned, but they have earned it.. and then some.

Cons

Thank you so much, Pamela! We appreciate you, too!

4 years+

Pros

when it works, it's great. but never work properly since day one. the Total amount of dollar never worked.

Cons

Canadian tax is never correct, paid for support and problems never solved. contact support never answer calls, online chat takes over an hour to connect to a person, and if you are away for couple minutes, they disconnect you. in other word you can never fix an issue. even you paid for support they never fix the problem and next time when support expires you will NEED to pay again!!! But not fixed!!!! Garbage company!

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with our software that you have been using for 4 years? Hundreds of satisfied Canadian shops use AutoFluent, and we are completely confident that we can handle your taxes. While our goal is to answer calls as they come in, high call volumes occasionally lead to wait times over 30 minutes. Please contact us to resolve your issue as you have provided no customer name for us to contact you.

SK

Sarah K.

Great Program

We starting using AutoFluent about 6 months ago and have been very pleased. Pros: 1. The program does everything we need it to. We run data reports each week to track expenses/parts/labor etc. and the reporting 2. The training is great. The team at AutoFluent walks you through the set up process with as many training sessions as you need. They are available to help with problems that you encounter...

TW

THERESA W.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

USER

We started out using quick books before you used Auto Fluent. I have to say this software has more uses that quick books ever could.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of which to use the product. It has been very helpful. There is a lot of information to use on this software that helps make it manageable for the employee and the customer to understand.

Cons

It is helpful to have staff like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that take the time to help us understand parts of the product that we have been using. There is a lot of information in this software that we have barely touched yet. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and any others that have gone out of their way to help us understand better how to use the software. It is greatly appreciated.

KB

Kelly B.

Customer Support Assistance

The customer support Team is extensively trained and unified in helping pin point the trouble and helps to understand how to get the best use and resolve in using daily. I always feel like I have no worries when i reach out for assistance! [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and patient. He was knowledgeable and thorough. I am so very impressed with the ease he explained things, and patience he displayed when he was teaching me and trouble shooting my issues. Both me and my assistant have had [sensitive content hidden] help us and we always leave the conversation confident and able to go on with the day.

Pros

Thoroughness. Everything has a reason and a path in which to analyze.

Cons

So far I LOVE this software for my business in every way i use it.

Thank you so much for the review! We are thankful to have great customers like you!

KP

Kariel P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

AutoFluent Is A Life Saver!!

AutoFluent has helped our business run more efficiently and has made it easier for us to get things done.

Pros

Once I figured out how to utilize this software, I fell in love. It keeps track of our inventory and makes invoicing a snap! The add on tire module is great for easily registering DOT numbers and has the ability to show the specs on the individual tires. The support team is extra wonderful. They are prompt in getting to me and answering any and all questions I have had thoroughly. I never feel that I am a burden or that any question is "dumb".

Cons

I can't think of any cons except maybe from the beginning. My brain was fighting me on learning the software, but I found that if I learned small chunks of it at a time, it was much more accepting of the new information :)

SA

Susanne A.

we are a growing business and find the help and support techs amazing at sorting out our issues.

Pros

Love on line chat!!!!! best thing out there. Software is easy to use and to teach to new people. The variety of reports are very helpful to bookkeeping. Entering parts into the system is simple. Tracking is a huge asset to us with inventory and mechanic hours, sales, discounts and aging customers. this system is very user friendly.

Cons

When running reports it would be nice if you didnt have to start over to modify the customer name. It would be nice if it would total the open work order amounts at the bottom or if you could run a report of open work orders at month end.

We are glad we could share the information you needed about the Transaction by Date/Vehicle report with Workorder selected. Thank you for being our customer and for taking the time to write a great review, Susanne!

MS

Marlene S.

Franco's Auto Service Review

So far our shop experience with the software is working out really good. I can see that there is still some of the program we have not yet started to use. Maybe one day the guys with utilize the appointment schedule.

Pros

How it is updated into QuickBooks daily.

Cons

Part of my job is checking all the work orders. Is there a way you can look up work order numbers faster. Once you have a work order open if you could type the next work order number on the open screen and it would direct you to that next open work order.

Thanks for being a great customer for over 7 years, Marlene. We appreciate you taking the time to give your input!

RJ

Renee J.

Better than the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 10 stars I would give it a 10, it has been the one thing since we opened that hasn't given us a problem, when there is anything that I may have messed up it is just a phone call or help desk connect and it is fixed they even help us with connecting to our own server when our computers were hit by a storm, great guys, great service, THE BEST PROGRAM!!!

Pros

Easy to use, they have packages set up and if you copy them it makes the world easier to live in!!! It has everything you need from a big 8 bay shop to the two bay garage. It is actually fun to tinker with, you have the question button on every screen in case you need help, They are right there when you need help with the control desk connection or a simple phone call away.They also have the live chat in an instant. Every thing is pretty self explanatory and works flawlessly with Quick Books, they also have a tire sizer that is the best thing since sliced bread for changing tire size, works great with mitchell and all data!!!! Much better than the other software that we started with it took us two weeks and it is the best decision we EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Haven't found one yet but it's only been 5 months, but don't think we will run into one. The only thing ( and I have been told they are working on this one) is the online all data that we are running ( can't really afford the full disk version) is not working yet, we will soon be in the red enough to get that service from all data. The vehicle look up with the vin and plate is the Bomb with vehicle information.

AL

Alexander L.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Excellent software for organizing , Has helped me keep track of all my inventory and employee times.

All of my information is in order and I can see how my business is doing.

Pros

I like most about autofluent how the are extremely detailed when it comes to an invoice/work order. I can find any specific info on any specific person and or date.

Cons

The least thing I like about autofluent is that Its not easy finding out where I bought part from when I open a closed invoice. I have to go through 3 menus in order to find out which vendor I purchased the outside part from.

We are happy that AutoFluent works so well for you and ACJ Auto Tech. We're glad we could show you a quicker way to find your vendor and outside part information from the invoice by clicking the Details button. Thank you for being a great customer!

JH

Jeff H.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Good software but would tweak a few things

I am pretty happy with the reports and being able to keep an eye on profit margin. I would like to be able to upload photos to the inspection and be able to email it to our clients. We have also had problems interfacing with other products.

Pros

Able to pull reports quickly and monitor gross profit all the time.

Cons

Cannot email inspection to client. Cannot add photos to inspection.

Hi Jeff. Thank you for taking the time to review us. You're not the only one requesting emailed inspections and pictures. I'm happy to say that our next release, which is currently being tested internally, will allow emailing vehicle inspections with images. Unfortunately, we're not currently integrated with EBIS Reporting, but we're happy to give them the information and access that they need to connect to your data.

NH

NICOLE H.

SWANTYS lube

HAVE GRATE CUSTOMER SERVICE. EASY PROGRAM TO USE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE CUSTOMER SERVICE RETURN CALLS FASTER. OVER ALL WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE PROGRAM.

Pros

IT EASY TO USE

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with our software and support! We strive to have the fastest response times in the industry. We have good news to share with you. CARFAX gives you the ability to look up vehicles by VIN or license plate, and is included free with AutoFluent. In the Work Order, either click the 'C' button by the license plate number or the 'C' button by the VIN. The latest CARFAX features also include marketing tools to promote your shop plus send your customers recommended service reminders. Just click on the MyCARFAX button, as shown in the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm74ozoc6Q8&feature=youtu.be

EG

Eustache G.

Automotive, self-employed

Automobile

J'ai toujours eu de meilleur produits

Pros

La découverte des astuces et aussi la disponibilité des produits

Cons

La lenteurs de recevoir les produits à destination après commande

Showing original review in French. See translation

SS

Sukhpal S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Service

My overall experience with a Auto fluent is great, and I would recommend this to everyone

Pros

Auto fluent is a great website to operate my business. I would recommend this to every friends and family as I know of.

Cons

I like how it is easy to operate and very functional to help my customers and clients to build up the business

Thank you for sharing your review. We are thankful to have great customers like you!

OB

Owen B.

Still new, but so far very impressed!

After spending significant time researching a replacement shop management system, We found there are only a few that back up the features that they claim. After being up and running for only a few weeks now with the Tabs AutoBiz system, it is working very well for us. The learning process is much easier than our old software ever was. Our database conversion process was extremely smooth and fast...

LH

Lisa H.

The system works well for invoicing and inventory control.

Pros

I like the simplicity of moving between quote and work order. Building invoices and being able to put notes is easy. They system as a whole is intuitive as it is much like my old system that was replaced by this one.

Cons

The search functionality for customers is not well done. You cannot simply put in a keyword like you should be able to. In fact if there is a period in a name (i.e. CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife) you can't find that name if you don't put in the period. That make me crazy!

Thank you for your review! Now that our support staff has shown you how to do a wildcard search the system should be even more efficient for you.

DG

Don G.

Best Automotive software in the industry!!!

Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff. To describe my personality, I HATE CHANGES. ANY CHANGES. But I'm glad I purchased TABS!

Pros

We have been in the tire business for 9 years now. Over the years, we have tried a few different programs before TABS....all which were to exhausting to use. We purchased TABS because of a extremely high recommendation from another tire store owner(who TABS should hire as their salesman) It was the best thing that has happened to us. Besides being extremely easy to use, their Support staff are the...

Cons

No cons. Product is great. Staff is great.

MM

MUHAMMAD M.

TALKING ABOUT A SOFTWARE I HAVE BEEN USING ALMOST 7 YEARS NOW

BEEN USING SINCE 2010 ITS EASY AND COMPREHENSIVE.SUPPORT TEAM IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED THEM.OVERALL PERFORMANCE IS GREAT

Pros

EASY

Cons

ENROLLMENT FEE

We really appreciate the great recommendation! We took the advice of you and others and now have both a purchase, and a lower enrollment fee subscription option, which we did not offer 7 years ago.

AL

Alfazar L.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1,000 employees

My experince in Autofluent

I don't have any problem on this because for me this is what i'm looking for

Pros

All the features are nice and good highly recommended you can see there that this is easy to navigate

Cons

There is no missing for me it's all goods and i will recommend this because it was very helpful and nice

mg

michael g.

software

I was with ROwriter before switching, the customer support with this company a dream come true. I love how every time you get a real person, with real information, and will get to the bottom of the issue without charging you more and more every time. I highly recommend any automotive shop to switch.

Pros

Customer support and the ability to get help

Cons

Getting use to it after years of different software

RG

ROGER G.

Retail, 1-10 employees

GREAT SOFTWARE, GREAT SUPPORT TEAM

Pros

EASY TO USE. VERY DIVERSE. IF YOU HAVE TO CALL SUPPORT, THE TEAM IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY.

Cons

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT AUTOFLUENT.