AutoFluent Logo

AutoFluent Reviews - Page 3

SS

Sharon S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

The software is great. I wish I knew how to utilize all it's features

As stated in review; consumer data base

Pros

The Customer Data Base is the most useful thing for me so far. It's really the only feature I know how to use proficiently

Cons

I still can't figure out what else it does or how to send out emails for services that are pre set....or do projections for coming years ect

DS

DWAYNE S.

Finally a program that works for the professional shops

I have tried many programs in the 9 years being in business and this is the only program that meets my shop needs. The support staff at Autobiz is unbelievable, not only are they knowledgeable in the program, you dont have to wait 2 days to get support and the desk help feature is great!!! I would like to thank Brian, Glen and the rest of the team at Autobiz. They have what it takes to make a business feel welcomed and appreciated.

Pros

Program is easy to use. Staff knowledge of the program is excellent. Parts ordering and labor guide interfacing works flawlessly. The reports that are required to run an automotive or truck repair business is a must have and this program has them. Quickbooks interfacing and online support is truly a big plus!!!! My book keeper is truly impressed with the quickbooks interface

Cons

would like to see the end of day reports have options, print or save to a file, currently to my knowledge reports automatic get printed, I would prefer saving my reports in excel but of course Im still new to the program and I havnt asked tech support about this as of today.

AD

Amber D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good software, helpful people

Great experience with auto fluent. The only thing I don't like is having to leave a msg for customer service when we are having an issue or question.

Pros

Cons

Having to wait on customer service

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as a customer.

JC

Jim C.

TABs Rocks!

TABs has exceeded my expectations and I have recommended it to many of my colleages.

Pros

At C&R Tire, we have 2 retail service centers that do tires and complete automotive service, plus a local wholesale division with 4 delivery vans. We went live with TABs on November 1, 2010 at the begining of our busiest 2 months. TABS is so intuitive, we were operating more efficiently with TABs within 2 weeks than we were after 2 years on our previous software. Four months in were were using enhanced intergrated features like Wholesale Web Ordering, Carquest, Wenchhead, Alldata, Customer Link. OEConnections and Recommended Services. TABs has also been very receptive to my suggestions on how to make their system even better. I looked at about 10 POS packages before chosing TABSand TABs is hands down the most comprehensive and efficient. Oh, and the price is pretty good too.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

mm

matt m.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

very good product for the money spent, tech support is always quick to resolve any issues

Pros

this software is very user friendly, it allows you to manually enter and change almost anything you want, and there are always several was to be able to get to what you are looking for with just a click or two.

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with Autofluent!

LM

Liberty M.

InventoryFluent

Pros

The functionality and performance of this is exceptional, my inventory has never been more fluent than it is now.

Cons

i am 100% happy with it i have no complaints at all

bm

blair m.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

grate software easy to use

easy to order and set up easy to use program support all ways helps me when i need help over all grate software

Pros

easy for anyone to use easy to set up support all ways helps me when i need help

Cons

carfax / vin decoder needs vin decoder not tided to carfax

Nina O.

So far so good!

We have only been using this software for about a week, but so far we are all impressed with how user friendly it is. We had AllData Management prior to this, and it is night and day as far as ease of use. I've nothing bad to say about entering anything, it's just too easy. There is a small issue as far as linking with Quickbooks; Auto Fluent wants to auto-add customer payments direct into the checking account. However Quickbooks by default sends all payments to an *undeposited funds* account and then you batch payments by either credit card batch, or by actual bank deposit totals. This is important come bank reconciliation time. Hopefully going forward TABS will adjust this. Bear in mind we've not been using this long, but so far we love it.

Cons

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We are glad we were able to clarify, now that we have set up your accounting, that AutoFluent already has the capability to function the way you want it.

MK

MATTHEW K.

Best Tire and Automotive Software

We found this company one day while google searching a problem with our previous software and Quickbooks. The free demo really looked good and so we opted for the free trial and fell in love with it. We were fortunate enough to be one of the first to install the multi-store version and it has been awesome. The part and labor guide intergration works great and saves time while building estimates....

JP

Jerry P.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Knowing the source!

As it stands now the pros outweigh the cons for 1 very specific reason that I mentioned it before cracking last man repair that saves me a maximum amount of time

Pros

As I mentioned in the title knowing the source meaning I love the fact it can track last man repair so I don't have to try to track down who did what! What a game changer

Cons

Which again my only complaint that I found so far and briefly speaking customer service is not very responsive with Live help let me connect you here let me connect you there don't have time for that

We primarily serve the automotive industry, not the construction industry, and we have no record of your business accessing any version of our software. We do track mechanics, but do not have a feature called "last man repair." Also, contacting our support connects you directly with our local support staff without going through transfers. Support is one of our biggest strengths, as you can note from our other reviews.

LR

Lynn R.

Review of AutoBiz

Not any one program would b a perfect fit for our specialized business, however AutoBiz comes the closest. The biggest benefit of AutoBiz is the program allows us to see profitability in a job from the start and helps us invoice customers quickly after the job is complete. We can see right away the profit in a job and adjust with ease if necessary. The inventory system is very useful and easy to use. Technical support is excellent. There are a few limitations in the AutoBiz program. The reports for customers, vendors, and inventory are a bit cumbersome to use and are limited options and there is no option to save reports you might use repeatedly. Also, once an invoice is finalized there is no way to adjust the pricing or add any charges. Overall AutoBiz is a good program.

JK

JERRY K.

GREAT SERVICE

I AM A SMALL GARAGE AND THIS PRODUCT WORKS WELL FOR ME WITH A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF UPFRONT COSTS.

Pros

I RECENTLY REPLACED MY SERVER AND COULDN'T LOGON TO AUTOTABS. I CALLED TECH SUPPORT AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR HELP. WITHIN 20 MINUTES A HELPFUL ECH NAMED TROY CALLED ME BACK AND LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS. HE WALKED ME THROUGH SETTING UP REMOTE HELP ONLINE AND FROM THERE MY COMPUTER ISSUES WERE FIXED. HE WAS PLEASANT TO SPEAK WITH AND VERY QUICK AT RESOLVING MY ISSUES. I GIVE THIS PROGRAM AND THEIR TECH SUPPORT AN A+

Cons

EXPENSIVE INITIAL INVESTMENT BUT NICE TO NOT HAVE RECURRING CHARGES FOR SERVICES.

Helps a ton!

Great for inventory management, not great for employee/customer management in my opinion.

Pros

Helps us keep track of inventory in the shop so we know what we have and what we need to order

Cons

I don't really like the UI of the employee and customer management side so we use a different software for that aspect.

MM

MELISSA M.

NOVEMBER 2012

I would recommend this software.

Pros

The customer service that Troy and Sean provide is exceptional and I couldn't be happier!

Cons

The only true frustration I have with the program is when I need to look at several Work Orders (looking for a vender on a part purchased, etc.) the system will take me back to the home page (and not stay on that customer's history) unless I use preview. If I use preview I can't view the vendor or list pricing. I would love it if the programers could make a "Done" button that would stay on the customer until I was "Done" with that customer. =)

DD

Diane D.

When the Bookkeeper's happy, everybody's happy

Would highly recommend their software and support. We were on an old one-write system. TABS has saved hours of time on a daily basis with invoicing and monthly statements are a breeze.

Pros

TABS support did all the installation, so all I had to do was enter our customer base and outstanding invoices. Very easy to work with Glenn and our accountant to set up QuickBooks accounts. Support has been great! We've made some really creative mistakes, and support has always been available immediately to undo our errors and walk us through instructions.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons.

RG

Roger G.

Great program and great people to work with.

We have been using this program since 1/1/2015. We are pleased with the performance of the program. A little tough to get used to at first, but once you get it figured out it is a great program. Monique in the support department has gone all out to help us with our questions. She has a great understanding as to how to get the program to set-up to your individual needs and how to make it save you time. Monique is Awesome to work with. If you are considering the Auto Biz program, I will answer any questions I can to help you in your decision. Great Program. GREAT Support team.

J&

Joe & Charissa J.

Lincoln Avenue Smog & New Life Auto Salon

I would recommend TABS to any business

Pros

1. Customer Support is always there when you need them. 2. The updates are always helpful and what we as customers ask for. 3. Customer Support is always willing to advise ways for the program to fit your needs. 4. Training is wonderful where you call in and log on and go through each step with the trainer ask questions. I know I am forgetting things however, have been very happy with the TABS program and the staff.

Cons

1. Have not had any to date.

JC

Janet C.

Best Auto Repair Shop Software!!!

We switched to Tabs Auto Biz from Invomax in June and it's been the best investment ever! The software is very easy to use and customer support is top notch, it definitely meets all of the business needs and more. -Professional looking invoices -QuickBooks integration -Customer info and service history is easy to access -Keeping track of inventory -User management -Customer support is always helpful and always return your call or email. (Troy is Awesome!!!!) I highly recommend this software for your business, you will not regret the investment.

PL

Pam L.

5yrs and Still Happy

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a point of sale software program. It works great with importing all my data to QB. The inventory tracking is great. The Customer data base has so much info and history tracking. Makes for faster billing and in turn faster payments.

Pros

Very easy to use and learn for anyone. Always changing and updated to keep up with the times and all the changes. The interfacing saves times which means money.

Cons

would like to be able to build more reports and search fields within a report. cannot do custom reports.

MR

Mark R.

Tabs #1

I have not seen any software on the market that comes even remotely close to Tabs AutoBiz. My first and only recommendation.

Pros

There is not a more comprehensive, customized system on the market for tire and automotive facilities. It has all aspects of our industry covered. Support is always just moments away and to be able to speak with intelligent, knowledgable staff at all times is a welcome addition to the fantastic software!!

Cons

Have not found any yet....

DD

DEBRA D.

TABS Autobiz is a great tool for small businesses

I would recommend TABS Autobiz to any small business repair/tire shop

Pros

The software is very easy to work with even for individuals that are not computer whizs. The support staff has always been very courteous and helpful when I have called with various questions, which in the beginning, was quite frequent. I still have support questions and have always been assisted promptly and successfully.

Cons

none at this time

GH

George H.

Best inventory system on the market.

I recommend this system to all auto service shops and tire dealers. This system is the best for all your tire and auto service needs.

Pros

This program is very easy to learn and use. If your looking for a system that does almost anything from managing sales & customers, keeping inventory and also online inventory if your a wholesaler then this is is your system.

Cons

Honestly we have had this system for over 4 years and I haven't found any cons yet.

SH

Susan H.

Love TABS

Great program, great support team, highly recommended!

Pros

We have been using TABS for over two years now and love, love, LOVE it. It meets all our needs, the support is second to none and any problems unique to our Canadian business were resolved immediately. We are a busy car detail shop also providing auto glass replacement and this program is better than any we looked at.

Cons

None that I can think of.

CS

Carl S.

Shop Management Software

Try it you will like it!

Pros

Easy to use system, integrates with parts catalogs very well, works well with QuickBooks. Very stable and the support is outstanding! They will adapt processes you need very fast, compared to other systems. Very fast and stable database - it does not crash like access databases!

Cons

Need to be able to restore a backup with out vendor help.

MS

MARLENE S.

BOOKKEEPER

I would have no problem recommending the tabs program to another company.

Pros

Making changes to invoices is easy with the copy/negate button. I have found the program user friendly and the staff at tabs very helpful when I was learning the program.

Cons

Sometimes when you use the VIN decoder for 2010 Vehicles the date of the Vehicle is coming up as 1980.