AutoLeap Logo
AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

visit website

AutoLeap Reviews - Page 3

MN

Madeleine N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Best software company for women owned repair shops

Excellent. After many demos with different companies I was feeling defeated and like I was never going to find a solution that would fit with my company values. After speaking with [sensitive content hidden], Autoleaps Sales Manager, I was confident that Autoleap treats their staff well, values diversity and genuinely wants to make a positive impact on the world.

Pros

Customer service. Respectful, patient, quick to respond to questions.

Cons

There are a few features I would like to see improved but I am confident that they will continue to grow and change as they take customer feedback seriously.

Hi Madeleine, thanks for the great review! We're committed to continuous improvement and appreciate your confidence in AutoLeap.

TB

TJ B.

AUTOLEAP IS AWESOME

I'VE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE SO FAR USING THE SOFTWARE. OUR REP [sensitive content hidden]HAS BEEN GREAT!

Pros

EASY TO USE SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN HELPFUL WITH DAY TO DAY BUSINESS.

Cons

THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO OPEN UP MORE BROWSER WINDOWS THEN NECESSARY.

Thanks for taking the time out to leave such a great review. We appreciate your feedback!

CP

Cera P.

Best All Encompassing Software

This program makes it so much easier to schedule, assign, and keep track of work. We will never use anything else.

Pros

It is very easy to use, connects my techs in the back with the front office, the customer support is amazing, any time I have a question or suggestion they are right on top of it.

Cons

The lack of ability to assign work to more than one technician, however, I called my contact about this and they're working on it! Great customer service!!

Hi Cera, thanks for such a fantastic review.

HC

Henry C.

AutoLeap is excellent

Our biggest improvement to our shop thanks to AutoLeap has been the ability to better communicate with our clients. We are able to be as transparent as possible though estimates and DVIs.

Pros

What we most liked about AutoLeap is the simplicity and the thoroughness of the platform. The learning curve was short and the support we received was very helpful.

Cons

We really have no complaints. When we run into a snag AutoLeap's customer service helps us and even implements changes to the software when necessary.

Hi Henry, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

SF

Shawn F.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

If you're thinking about it, JUST GET IT!

I opened my buisness from the start with autoleap, I have used various other types of shop management tools at previous jobs, and this is by far the best. Even compared to the "legacy" systems like lankar, Mitchell, and all data. Integration, setup and use is seamless and easy, and the the staff has been very helpful, my implementation specialists [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been there at the click of a text, or email whenever we needed her to help out no matter how big or small the issue.

Pros

There are too many features to list to be able to say which I like the most, but it would likely be the integration with motor to be able to get labour times, repair information, vin decoding, and so easily create estimates for customers. Been using the software very heavily for the last 2 weeks in a low bandwidth internet area, and not once has it stalled, waited to buffer, or crashed.

Cons

The only "cons" I can think of is being unable to delete customers or vehicles if incorrectly entered, but you are able to check them as "inactive" which essentially works the same. So it's not a problem, just an irritation

DH

Dusty H.

AutoLeap review

Pretty happy with the whole process really. [sensitive content hidden] has helped and answered any question we have had.

Pros

The overall process, the integration of part vendors and labor

Cons

could be better with national fleet account

Hi Dusty, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!

ID

Imran D.

Great Automotive repair software

Our business had been using the same automotive repair software for 15 years and decided it was time for change. We heard about Autoleap through the Tirecraft trade show and decided to take a look at it and it was one of the best decisions we made. The Autoleap team did a great job helping us integrate all the data from the old system we were using to our current Auto leap database. It is a cloud based software which makes it very easy to use when you are not in the office. They have great integrated features such as parts ordering through partstech and integrate service info through Motor. Its web app based design is helping us go paperless in our shop. By far the best automotive software we have used. We would recommend to anyone any day of the week!

Pros

Parts Tech integration Software that is cloud based Motor integration Carfax integration Google review integration Paperless option. no printed work orders needed Deferred services module helps retain repair jobs that slip through the cracks Quick Books integration

Cons

As of now, there are not negative comments i can make about this software.

Hi Imran, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

CB

Caroline B.

York Automotive

Julia has been absolutely fantastic. There are a lot of things that are going to be a learning curve, and some things that make life a little more difficult. But, overall, its going to work out just fine.

Pros

I like the options and opportunity it has for us to use more technology and integrate everything into one, even though we wont utilize that, it is a good potential for us.

Cons

We always print everything for our customers and there are quite a few steps for printing things on AL, and the print format is extremely small and hard to read. We have a lot of older customers, many with flip phones. AL should have opportunity for us still to do everything on paper, not just encourage only online.

MS

Melissa S.

Melissa Staples - Hope Arising Review

The overall experience is very good. It makes our workflow and shop communication much easier.

Pros

Autoleap has all the features our shop was looking for while maintaining a very user friendly interface for daily operations of the shop. Favourite features are scheduling, the workboard layout and communication with customers using the chat feature.

Cons

Because Autoleap has so many features it can seem overwhelming and difficult to use, but the training and onboarding process made that a lot easier. I'm sure there are features or settings we have not been using to their full potential yet.

AD

Alex D.

The software we needed!

Overall it’s a great product. I enjoy using it and I don’t see us switching anytime soon.

Pros

I can run my business efficiently! I love the support!

Cons

It’s missing a labor matrix like it’s competitors

LN

Long N.

GREAT MANAGMENT COMING FROM [sensitive content hidden]

AFAN DID GREAT HELP TRAINING ME SO QUICK TO USE IN JUST A FEW DAYS.

Pros

CLOUD BASE EMAIL/TEXT ESTIMATE, PHOTOS AND INVOICE

Cons

A LOT OF CLICKING AND LOTS OF TABS IT OPENS MOTOR ESTIMATE NOT THE BEST

KM

Kari M.

AutoLeap is easy

Customer service has been great and the program overall is great so far

Pros

Cloud based, easy to use, easy to learn, functionality

Cons

Parts ordering is a few more steps than I'm used to so I have to get used to that

MJ

Michael J.

Excellent

I have had an excellent start up with my incredible Rep [sensitive content hidden]..KUDOS to a Job well done

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the out lay of the invoice reads well.

Cons

Can not think of any problems that I have at this time.

Hi Michael, thanks for the excellent review!

NH

Nicholas H.

Automotive, self-employed

Autoleap is the only software to use

Pros

My favorite thing about AutoLeap is how quick and easy it is to build an estimate and send quotes. I can build quotes in less than 2 minutes with parts included as compared to other softwares that would take me 15-20 minutes and they could only e-mail quotes. In AutoLeap you can text quotes and customers can approved directly from their phone.

Cons

I have had some minor issues with AutoLeap and that is having to clear your cache/cookies. Occasionally it won't let you make changes within the cloud based software. A quick erase of the cache/cookies typically fixes this. T

JC

Jonathan C.

Autoleap review

As a small shop having the workboard has made it easier to manage all the cars that come into the shop. Being able to use my tablet to get customer's information and log it right away has also helped with the organization of the shop. Overall this is a very helpful tool to have as it almost feels like I have a secretary to organize and get that extra information of the clients / vehicles.

Pros

Sending invoices and estimates is really simple and makes getting an okay from customers so much easier. Being able to attach photos for the customer to see really helps in selling to customers that havent won your trust yet.

Cons

Making an actual estimate can get confusing at times. The guides are good when they have what you are looking for but they are missing a lot of content.

CB

Clayton B.

Time saving money maker.

Five stars. Great support and seamless transition.

Pros

Having this SMS is like hiring an extra staff member. The ability to estimate clearly and accurately is great. I love the option to message customers there DVI and estimates. I save on average a total of 20-30 minutes per RO!

Cons

I couldn't think of a single thing. Its pretty awesome

Hi Clayton, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

AS

Anthony S.

One small step for the customer, One huge Leap for Small Business Service

Autoleap has solved the organization of sales and service of customers/vehicles in my shop. Thier In-House team helped us implement the app to our workplace and its been a good transition after using Mitchell1 for years.

Pros

The Quality of Life features that the app has is amazing, not only does it have all the features I had with other applications, it can also be able to send estimates and approval over the phone or through email.

Cons

Some of the settings can be finicky and it doenst look like it can set up counter sales yet, but its a small gripe compared to the big positives of using AutoLeap.

BP

Brian P.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Amazing in a lot of aspects but has some bugs

Overall very good.

Pros

being able to send the estimate and have the customer defer or approve work is amazing.

Cons

It runs on chrome and has a lot of glitches and has extremely slow load times every once in a while compared to using software downloaded. Parts tech has great features but takes a while to add parts to the cart as well as sometimes can show inaccurate parts.

BN

Brennen N.

Auburn Service Center Review

So far so good. The implementation team has been great and I'm excited to get more comfortable with the system over time.

Pros

The integration with other systems such as parts ordering and labor guides has been by far the best. The reporting features are also going to be great once we get more time with the system and the reports become more accurate.

Cons

The only real complaint is the lack of customization on the printed invoice side. Hopefully this feature will be improved soon.

ov

oscar valles v.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Best all in one software for auto shops

Pros

all in one software easy to use furthermore its all your shop will need

Cons

it might take you a little longer to get used to the software if you haven't use something similar before but with the good trainer it will make it easy

EH

Emma H.

Eight9 Customs - Emma Hawley

So user friendly, very technically advanced, easy for the customers to use as well. Everything is well designed and if you ever have a question you are connected with a team member in moments to help you rectify your situation.

Pros

I like the fluidity of the system and everything is stored in customer history. It allows me the ability to keep detailed notes for every customer without having to remember it myself

Cons

My only con is when an Estimate gets made into an appointment you have to be aware of the approved labor times so you can adjust that when scheduling the appointment.

MJ

MELISSA J.

New AutoLeap Customer

Pros

It was easy to setup. [sensitive content hidden] was great working with the onboarding. She was very helpful and available when questions would arrive. The help feature has been helpful as well. Also, I liked the workflow aspect of it. You can see where your repair orders are as they are worked in the shop from estimate to payment. You are able to see the weekly picture of your business.

Cons

Motor does not have everything that it was led to believe it had. It would be nice if AutoLeap had other options than Motor and Mitchell.

Hi Melissa, thank you for your positive feedback!

JF

Jeremy F.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

AutoLeap to the moon

Overall it was very easy to learn and can foresee it becoming a vital asset in my role.

Pros

The fact that AutoLeap had a representative work every detail in full for two days and did not leave our facility until [sensitive content hidden] was confident that we all understood the system.

Cons

Nothing I do not like about AutoLeap. I think they have surpassed the qualities needed for our services.

Hi Jeremy, thank you for sharing your experience with AutoLeap. We're thrilled to hear that our representative dedicated time to ensure your team fully understood the system and that you found the onboarding process beneficial. Thank you for choosing us!

AF

Angel F.

Excellent customer support

Excellent from the initial sales pitch to the training and implementation all went very well and the transition has been almost seamless for us.

Pros

The implementation and fixing of issues when switching databases was exceptional. We would have issues and they would be dealt with accordingly. I would like more self help but the team worked great, fast and efficiently.

Cons

Inventory look up and inputting is a little spotty but still there. POS payment portal would only work through the program and we cant do individual transactions through the terminal so you will need a separate POS or terminal if you have other profit centers

FM

FELIX M.

BUSINESS MADE EASIER

GREAT EXPERIENCE OVERALL WITH AUTOLEAP, WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE IN NEED.

Pros

THE THING I PERSONALLY LIKED THE MOST WAS THE AUTOMATED MESSAGING SYSTEM THAT AUTOLEAP HAS. IT MAKES THINGS FASTER/EASIER IN EVERY CATEGORY IN OUR SHOP! WE CAN ALSO TYPE UP OUR OWN MESSAGE TO A CUSTOMER AND HAVE A WHOLE CONVERSATION THROUGH TEXT IF WE WANTED OR NEEDED TO!

Cons

I DIDN'T DISLIKE ANYTHING ABOUT AUTOLEAP!

Hi Felix, thanks so much for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you'd recommend our product to others. Thanks for choosing AutoLeap.