AutoLeap Logo
AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

visit website

AutoLeap Reviews - Page 4

LS

Luis S.

AutoLeap User Experience

My overall experience has been great, at the technical level, it is far more superior than i expected when i decided to start the service, the customer service from the members that assisted me with this transition have been great. [sensitive content hidden] in particular went beyond my expectation in ensuring I learn the system efficiently and had a good experience from the beginning.

Pros

I love the interface that it provides the shop. It brings a level of professionalism that attracts new customers, and provides customer experience that makes them feel we are at the top of our industry, in particular, most of the shops around us , do not have these features and it has separated us and brought a the level I expected the service was going to provide in my shop.

Cons

I have not yet been experience any struggles that aren't considered normal as the interface is complex and requires to pass a high learning curve to take advantage of its full capabilities, the customer service support is very responsive and has given the solutions Ive needed when I came across issues using the product.

mr

matthew r.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

AutoLeap is our partner moving our business ahead

We had been searching out a new management software company that would help our busy auto repair shop improve its performance and streamline operations. We really wanted a better connection with our customers from scheduling to service and invoicing. AutoLeap was our answer! The implementation process, including multiple information sessions and some really great one-on-one support made the switch easy. I highly recommend AutoLeap for any small business that is ready to move ahead and grow.

Pros

scheduling and alerts is really usefull and easy to use.

Cons

some of the parts ordering and estimate creating can time consuming, especially at first.

SP

Shane P.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Waited too long to make a change. No need to research any further.

Very pleased with the whole experience. Trying something new after so many years is scary but it's worth taking the LEAP! I demoed many programs and no one had it all. Autoleap was the closest for me. Do the demo and you will see.

Pros

Onboarding was very easy, extremely helpful staff to get us up and running. Love the parts lookup and ordering, saves time. Web based so I can access anytime. Reports and KPI easy to understand. Easy to watch margins live on each Ro as you write estimates. Technicians like access on their cell phones so you can go paperless. Text to pay works well and customers love it.

Cons

Learning curve was fairly steep. You learn and figure it out by doing. Patience is key. I ran it side by side with my old software to make sure everything was correct. Motor labor times can be low at times so I compare to mitchell and make corrections as needed.

MD

Maria D.

Excellent System

This program is excellent. very easy to use and to navigate.

Pros

Very easy to use. user friendly. easy to navigate through program.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike ... everything is great!

Hi Maria, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

BP

Brain P.

owner

It has been great to use and my customers all like the estimates and invoices.

Pros

Its very user friendly. I was able to learn the system very quickly.

Cons

I always wish it was cheaper but its very competative on pricing with everyone else.

EH

Emily H.

Great new service

Pros

Before we were using multiple platforms to meet our needs- one service for RO's, something else for invoicing, another system for customer communication. This is great to be able to have everything all in one platform that is easy to use. The implementation team was so helpful and made sure we were set up for success

Cons

With all new platforms there are just growing pains and getting used to the system. There are small changes I would prefer but the team is great about taking customer recommendations and implementing if it's something they see would benefit their customers.

Hi Emily, your feedback is truly appreciated!

TM

Tiffany M.

I really like what Auto Leap has to offer

Our company has had a great experience with Auto Leap so far

Pros

I really like how easy it is to communicate with customers

Cons

I wish you had the option to call masters techs

FF

Fawn F.

Amazing - Highly Recommend

[sensitive content hidden] and his team have made this transition completely easy!! With me every step of the way!

Pros

I love the simplicity of using the program. Sending estimates and invoicing has never been easier!

Cons

Nothing that I can say in a negative light.

Hi Fawn, thanks for your fantastic review! We're thrilled that AutoLeap has made tasks like estimates and invoicing easy for you.

SL

Sebastian L.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Worst experiance with any software compamy ever

Horrible

Pros

Easy to use. But what a horrible experience using it

Cons

I picked this software option over many others because it lookee like it could do all the things we needed it to do. We we pay them we go through the setup process. And right from the very first vehicle I put in there it was pulling up wrong parts. Half of our fleet are the same type of vehicle. Needless to say i wasnt very impressed. The third vehicle I go to put in there I'm looking for a water...

RR

ROSA R.

Pros Tires - Rosa Roblero

Pros

What I like most about Auto Leap is the many futures it provides our shop with such as messaging our customers their invoice and being able to send them appointment confirmations/reminders.

Cons

At the moment there is no Con that I have encounters with Auto Leap.

Hi Rosa, thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your trust in AutoLeap to streamline your operations.

AutoLeap

User friendly. Quick to learn. Great set up team from company as well as customer service which really made the biggest impact.

Pros

What is like most about AutoLeap is that everything we need is almost all on the same platform. The texting and email notifications have helped to improve our outreach regarding reviews & feedback.

Cons

It could have an easier way to access old invoices from customers.

VC

Victor C.

Automotive, self-employed

Auto leap is amazing to use for daily auto mechanic

My overall experience with them is amazing now and they been helping me to get my shop running at its best and bringing in new customers.

Pros

Easy and quick to do a estimate and invoice Vin look up is quick There support team is amazing when you get stuck on there program. The support team even helps at 10 pm which I was shock

Cons

The cons will be the pricing but you get everything with autoleap when I like because I am a one man shop

JQ

Joseph Q.

Automotive, self-employed

Shop management made easy!

AutoLeap has made the overall management and service writing/estimating process super easy!

Pros

AutoLeap simplifies the entire shop management software into a user friendly system that needs almost no instruction on how to use. The time saved when a simple, thought out process from start to finish is implemented, makes their process totally worth using. So much faster than other programs, and the Dashboard with key indicators right up front, and quick access to reports is excellent.

Cons

They have been very quick in addressing and fixing any issues that have arise. We are looking forward to them updating and improving their integration with labor times and repair information, as there is some lack of information available.

Hi Joseph, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

BP

Brandon P.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Watching The Money Roll In!

Pros

I really like the invoicing and estimate part of AutoLeap along with the appoval process. It's very easy to create an estimate and stay in contact with the customer using text or email. I really enjoy the approval/authorization process since you can text or email the customer the estimate and they can approve it right from there phone, so we no longer have to play phone tag or worry with customers not having a voice mailbox setup. AutoLeap has been very easy to get comfortable with and the integration with my business was very simple. AutoLeap was able to take all of my existing labor and parts from our Quickbooks account and have it setup and ready to go in the AutoLeap software.

Cons

The parts ordering feature is nice but is not very useful for my business since we deal with mostly high performance engines and our vendors are not connected with AutoLeap.

CZ

Casey Z.

Great auto shop software

Pros

You can tell from the start that auto leap genuinely cares about you. A novelty not always found these days. [sensitive content hidden] has been just absolutely fantastic helping myself and our team wrapping our heads around this software and it’s just been a great overall experience. We had a customer data base of 42,000 and we were able to transfer all relative customers over to the new system. I found the price to be affordable and the features are very cool . It does feel good to offer 2023 features to clients and overall have received fantastic feedback from our customers about the software.

Cons

Like anything new it does take some time getting used to. There are some minor things I would like to see tweaked in the future & I’m sure they will be. There’s no “perfect” software. This company has been great to work with and everyone I’ve dealt with has been fantastic

Hi Casey, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

MH

Matt H.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great product with top-notch onboarding program

Really great onboarding process. Made sure we were comfortable with the program. Answered every question we had.

Pros

Cloud-based, intuitive interface, customizable work flow, integrated payments and marketing campaigns

Cons

Nothing was difficult about implementation.

Hi Matt, we sincerely appreciate your positive review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our onboarding process effective and our platform user-friendly.

TS

TONY S.

Shop Management Software

Pros

Estimating and invoicing capabilities. Digital Video Inspection integrated with MOTOR estimating software. Technician app with time clock capability. Commission tracking for technicians and service advisors. QuickBooks integrations.

Cons

Automotive repair data from MOTOR not as great as ALLDATA or Mitchell. Although you can integrate a Mitchell Prodemand Account to your Autoleap Account.

PS

Pedro S.

the best in the market

Installation, initiation, customer database transfer, all were done very quickly and seamlessly. Daily use is very intuitive and the system provides so many useful features that customers immediately notice the difference. Of course the shop [sensitive content hidden] is pleased too!

Pros

Love the ease of use, the defered work features, the customer appointment scheduling system and the automatic reminders feature

Cons

Since I am a new user I do not dislike any features

Hi Pedro, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you found AutoLeap easy to use.

RP

Richard P.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

It has been a good experience all around

Pros

The ease of use , customer service and price

Cons

Payrix the payment portal they take to long to pay out money

DJ

Daniel J.

Autoleap

It was great Afan was great and knowledgeable with the product.

Pros

The repair guides and labor time add on in the repair order are great. There are a lot of auto populate features also

Cons

Change the scheduling portion to actually schedule appointments where you don't have to approve every request.

CP

Celina P.

Overall Review

Overall, its just been a life saver. Love the fact that it takes away all the extra steps i used to have to take to get the job done.

Pros

Everything i need is easier to find and right at my finger tips, i dont have to figure out which report im looking for, its self-explanatory.

Cons

The cost is a bit high, but is resonable considering what all you can do with it.

AN

Alexander N.

Great communication, user friendly platform Mitchell1 & Vendor integration

keeping track of jobs completed and jobs deferred per customer. Having authorization signatures throughout each step of progress with up to date activity. Solving the use of using paper copies of estimates and invoices.

Pros

Organizing workflow and keeping employees up to speed. Customer authorization signatures throughout each step of the progress. Links to customer reviews on the platform and google.

Cons

Motor only goes back to 1985 vehicles would like to at least cover complete 80's vehicles.

SW

Stevie W.

Start Up Company

AutoLeap has been a great asset to our business so far. The team at AutoLeap is extremely helpful, kind, patient, and personable.

Pros

Being a new business, this software makes all of our invoicing and communication to customers extremely easy.

Cons

It's not ideal on an iPad but it is absolutely usable and still is just as helpful as it'd be on a desktop.

VL

Victor L.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Autoleap is the all in one POS

Pros

Everything is fully integrated and easy to navigate.

Cons

It is still missing some integrations but more are being added.

MF

Mark F.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

It has been going great for what we intended!

It has been positive! Everyone has been great!

Pros

We have been enjoying creating ROs and just about everything. We are going to start using more of the features next week!

Cons

We haven't come across any cons yet. Been very different from our old system. Lots to learn at the beginning

Hi Mark, thanks a bunch for your positive review.