AutoLeap Logo
AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

visit website

AutoLeap Reviews - Page 6

KF

Katie F.

Two Thumbs Up!

Pros

We switched primarily because we wanted a cloud based solution. Their platform is very robust and the implementation went smooth. The customer service is the best I've experienced.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. The team has been fantastic working with us to get the minor tweaks we needed to fit our business model.

Hi Katie, thanks for such a fantastic review.

AB

Alan B.

Definitely recommend Auteap

Pros

Integrating autoleap software for my day to day business was very easy. The autoleap team went above and beyond to make sure we were all informed and trained on the program. Customer service has been great. I enjoy that there is an online chat feature directly to customer service.

Cons

As of now there is no POS system integrated into autoleap which I know is in the works so definitely would like to have that option.

Thank you for sharing your experience with AutoLeap! We're thrilled to hear that integrating our software into your daily business operations was a smooth process and that our team provided exceptional support and training.

SC

Stacy C.

Administrator

We are able to run our business smoothly and efficiently. The support to get our business up and running has been great.

Pros

Everthing! Ease of use, no guessing, estimates are easier to do, appointment scheduling, invoices.

Cons

I have not been able to find any negatives so far!!

Hi Stacy, thanks a bunch for your positive review.

CB

Casey B.

New User for Auto Leap

So far it's been good. We opted for trying it out for 90 days verses signing up right away. As of now we plan on sticking with it.

Pros

I like the customer service. The online chat response time is great and the onboarding customer service is very attentive.

Cons

The mobile version needs some definite improvement.

Hi Casey, thank you for the wonderful review!

DR

Debbie R.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great all in one product for the automotive business

Sales, training, and implementation has been great.

Pros

Being able to take pictures and send them to the customer is helping us increase salesSending the review link will be valuable to us in getting feedbackThe workflow is very natural for our business

Cons

WE have not found any negatives with the system. Every issue has been addressed.

Hi Debbie, thanks for such a fantastic review.

LN

Luis N.

Mundo Auto Sales- Luis Noriega

Pros

How easy it is to work with making the quotes, invoicing, scheduling appointments, and the marketing.

Cons

Nothing really everything is simple and easy once you get into actually working with it but they have good people to help you to understand the system a lot.

TN

Travis N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

excellent helpful team. easy to use product.

Pros

simple to use for someone not great with computers. simplifies ordering and tracking parts to specific estimates.

Cons

honestly cant think of a dislike. we had an issue with taxes not being added to invoices but the support team was quick to fix it.

Hi Travis, thanks a bunch for your positive review.

SA

Safiullah A.

Great product

[sensitive content hidden] was amazing in setting up the software. 10/10

Pros

I like the simplicity. Works great. Nice to have all the features in one product. Digital inspection, marketing tool and the ability to text customers

Cons

Don’t have any yet. Changing customer and vehicle isn’t updated yet but it’s coming up in the next update.

Hi Safiullah, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

AL

Amelia L.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

The best on boarding around!

It’s a learning in progress for sure but once we’ve mastered it we will wonder how we ever did without it !

Pros

Every feature you can think of this software has! Amazing help from love agents!

Cons

A lot to learn! There are “multiple” clicks needed for some things that seem a little redundant and they need to integrate AllData.

SH

Steve H.

Freed up 40% admin time

Outstanding support, Helpful threw the entire process. If I can adapt to this system anyone can.

Pros

Everything to this point. Has freed up at least 40% of admin time per day. Vin look up is so much quicker than our other processes

Cons

No conns at this time. Everything is going smooth as we implement the system.

Hi Steve, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

SF

Stephen F.

Automotive, self-employed

Amazing software with great customer care

I am able to run my business much more smoothly and efficiently with AutoLeap. It keeps me on task and on target. I know the support team is always there for me and always improving and making the software better than it was before.

Pros

The software integrated very easily with other programs and the interface was very clean and easy to use. Most importantly is that the support team is eager to help and always looking to improve the product if I have suggestions on things I would like to see added or changed.

Cons

Overall any features that are lacking are usually being worked on by the design team and rolled out quickly. I would say that the biggest Con to me is that it is quite a bit more expensive than what I was using previously however that program didn't even come close to how powerful this software is or how user friendly it is.

SP

Sheri P.

AutoLeap Review

Pros

The AL Program has made my life easier starting with the appointment calendar, to the License plate look up/Vin# for precise part searches for each individual vehicle. Once set up on your billing and invoicing you have a piece of mind that your billing is accurate every time you enter a customer.

Cons

I don't think there's anything I don't like about AL, I've only been on this program for 4 months, I'm still learning how to use this program and whenever I need help, your support team was always there to answer and resolve my problems.

Hi Sheri, thanks for the review! We're thrilled to hear that the program has made your life easier, from the appointment calendar to accurate billing and invoicing. Thanks for choosing AutoLeap!

AM

Amanda M.

New Shop Startup

Our overall experience with AutoLeap has been a learning and postivie experience. Once you learn the system then it is fairly simple to use.

Pros

Once you learn and get the hang of Auto Leap then it makes the daily tasks of the shop easier. From getting quotes to customers to accepting payments. We also use the motor information daily to get the details for oil changes and parts ordering.

Cons

The customer support in the very beginning was very strong but then we ran into a few things that we couldn't figure out unless we spoke to someone. It would take a day or so to get an answer from someone. With a little improvement to the time it takes to get to customer support or offering videos online where we can train ourselves then this product would be a 10 all the way around.

bl

blake l.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great program and Great support team

My experience has been outstanding

Pros

This product is easy to use and the implantations team was very helpful. We couldn't have asked for a better experience

Cons

I feel the invoices could have a couple categories could be added for invoices that have to be paid for by the shop, invoices that are paid by extended warranties, and invoices that are customer pay.

AJ

Angel Jr S.

AutoLeap leaps ahead!

From the setup up to the inhouse training AutoLeap was able to help me.

Pros

The Customer Service, The Software it's all top knotch. They have taken shop management to the next level.

Cons

The price is pretty high for any program, but if you can overcome that fee you'll see a return on your investment. I'm glad I didnt let the entry price deter me from getting on board.

TD

Terry D.

Terrys autoleap review

Very good. Theyre always there if i need help with the software.

Pros

I love that it integrates with quickbooks and the ease of access is amazing. Customer support couldnt be beat.

Cons

I would like to see more illustrations in the service side but they do have good step by steps.

IM

Ivan M.

Auto Leap Review

Pros

Been using it for about 3 weeks now and once we got used to it, it was clear to see the advantages it gave us and how much time it could save us everyday on every work order and invoice.

Cons

Nothing bad to say yet honestly, we're still pretty new at it and further down the line maybe we'll encounter some limitations but all good for now.

JE

Josh E.

Worth the switch

To be able to have all the key features in one platform are great.

Pros

The tech app is very user friendly and beneficial to our company.

Cons

The estimating and scheduling are the toughest obstacles I've found. I am still use to the user friendly version of my old software.

ME

Maria E.

Auto Leap Integration

Amazing!

Pros

The support is amazing! I like how we are able to track everything!

Cons

A little more pricey but you get what you pay for!

Thank you for your review of AutoLeap Integration. We're thrilled to hear that you find our support amazing and that you appreciate our comprehensive tracking capabilities.

BC

Brian C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great program for my automotive repair business

I am very pleased with the decision I make in choosing AutoLeap! They have done everything they said they would do from my first consultation. Great job AutoLeap team!

Pros

I like that it is cloud based so I can log in from any device at any time. It is extremely easy to navigate and when there is an issue someone gets back to me is 5 minutes or less. It is synced to the motor guide so labor times are already there. Suggestions that I have made for improvements have already been implemented in a few short months. There are so many other features that I have not even utilized that will make my experience with this software better as my business grows.

Cons

As with any computer programs there are always some glitches, but nothing that hasn’t been worked out in a timely manner.

Hi Brian, thanks so much for the detailed and positive feedback.

ML

Manda L.

New User

Overall it's been awesome!

Pros

Everything is in one place. Love the Carfax option and having the labor rates and parts rates in the same app.

Cons

Haven't really played with the project management side of it yet.

Hi Manda, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

LH

Laura H.

Simplifies

We went from a manual process to AutoLeap. It has saved a huge amount of time it all of our old processes.

Pros

AutoLeap simplifies all of our shop management processes. It connects to QuickBooks Online.

Cons

I would have liked more one on one training with our techs and service advisor.

KG

Keiva G.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

AutoLeap is a great tool to help with efficiency

Pros

I like that everything is in one place and I can add and delete with ease.

Cons

Parts are not up to date and are missing from vendors.

EN

Eric N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

The SINGLE BEST investment for your shop. Just stop looking and take the Leap (see what I did there)

UNREAL SERVICE LEVELS...literally the best I have ever experienced in 20+ years. Makes the entire transition painless - even fun to make me rethink how I approach things to improve!

Pros

Unlimited customizations. Taylor this to do WHATEVER you want it to do. Incredible integration

Cons

VERY LITTLE. I want to see TIP functionality on the integrated payment (Payrix) system on invoices (waiting on Payrix, not AutoLeap per se). The web-based format IS amazing, but would like an ability to nest portions on-site for times when internet is down.

BB

Bryan B.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

AutoLeap was the best decision we made when it came to selecting a shop management software.

Pros

Every feature is easy to use and if you have any questions or problems, customer service is right there to help you on chat. They follow-up through e-mail to make sure that your problem was 100% resolved.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I love the program and couldn't be happier.

Hi Bryan, thank you for the glowing review!