baxus Reviews

baxus

Salon + spa software for small businesses

baxus

Review Summary

Pros

Love the ease of online booking. It should be great if there were a few more features related to the customer data base.

Craig P.

Dominika D.

The separate phone number for the reminder text messages confuse customers.

4.6

Simple to set up

I have found reports and general use functional and practical

Pros

I found this software very easy and efficient to set up. I have contacted the support chat for help regarding how to do gift vouchers and they were very helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

The separate phone number for the reminder text messages confuse customers.

Amazing online diary

In all I am delighted with this service. Keep up the good work.

Pros

I find this system easier and more functional than any other I have used in the past. I probably don’t use half the features available I mainly use the diary which sends out reminder texts to clients lets me store record cards it’s a godsend I also use the stock menu these features really help me with my every day running of my Salon.

Cons

Occasionally we have had no internet access in salon therefore I have to access through my mobile which is a slight pain also I still have clients replying occasionally to their text reminders both of these are through no fault of Baxus.

Satified

im satisfied with baxus as it is an easy software to use, i dont need anything too full on at the moment and although there are certain things that have made working much easier and quicker with other software companies i dont think they are necessary (just something that would be good to see improved)

Pros

The software is easy to use, has everything you need to run your salon sufficiently. I always get a clear answer to any queries i have and a quick response rate.

Cons

There are certain areas that could be added to the software to make things a little easier in other aspects. ie: reports could be a bit more indepth, one that would be helpful for ordering would be an in salon stock and retail report so we can see what has been used and sold and just reorder those products. immediate updates rather than waiting the 30mins. make it easier to find colour history when clicking on a clients appointment. maybe having their colour history on the left hand side as well.

very happy client

I started with Baxus only 5 months ago and since joining up with them my sales are a lot more controlled and less room for mistakes and under charging. They are very approachable and extremely helpful and respond within the hour usually, they take on board any ideas and advice I feel may help their soft wear and make it more simple for other hairdressers to use, they are very progressive and up grade and add features regularly. my staff can keep track of their goals and targets as they can log in on their phone as Baxus is in the "cloud" which means it is accessible 24/7 . I highly recommend Baxus to any one wanting an affordable, simple to use soft wear for their salon.

Pros

easy to use and its in the cloud so available 24/7

Cons

stock needs more reports and needs a "time Clock" for staff.

Beat on the market

Pros

I was one of thrbfirst to use backs 5 years ago and have never had any problems. It's good value and very easy to use. I always get positive feedback from clients on how easy it is to book an appointment.

Cons

Honestly nothing. Maybe one thing is to be able to add a permanent lunch break in my diary instead of Having to do it on each day

Great program for the price

Pros

The cost is great compared to other programmes. There is always customer service help when you need it. They are great.

Cons

Some things are quite basic what you can and can't do. There always seems to be an odd glitch in the system. But like I said it is a cheaper programme so to be expected.

It has been a life changer and saver

Excellent! Customer service is very supportive! They have helped me with mail chimp!

Pros

The price was what first got me. The easy and convenience of booking in clients and confirming bookings all without me having to worry. Being a soul trader it can be overwhelming at the best of times, baxus just takes care of all my admin!

Cons

Not much I have to say! It’s so easy to use!

6 months in and still good

Pros

Easy to use. From tracking stock levels, taking bills, recording client info, reports to scheduling appointments

Cons

Text message length is limited. No option to send either a text or email individually. Once a booking is created it will not have confirmation details updated if you then update confirmation details (if you edit the confirmation message for any reason, I actually moved premises and had to go through and delete and rebook each individual appointment, time consuming and should have been unnecessary)

Terrible lack of support

none

Pros

Easy to use and simple, good pricing. everything was really easy to set up and we were looking forward to using the system.

Cons

The system failed to issue notification on new booking. We reported this multiple times and never had any reply. Now I a, not sure how to cancel the subscription.

Hi Dominika Thank you for your review and your positive comments about the system and pricing. We are incredibly sorry for the experience you have had with our support. We don't want any of our customers to have experiences like this and we understand your frustration. I believe someone has since been in touch with you. Unfortunately, baxus doesn't send notifications for new online bookings, however, the booking does appear as a highlighted message within the appointment book. We have created a feature request for new booking notifications so it may be added in the future. We have also taken your feedback about our support on board and endeavour to do better in future. Thank you, Anna

Great for small salons

I love baxus. Easy to use and good for my self employed salon

Pros

Easy to use, cost effective, automatic txts able to be sent at different times

Cons

Client profiles don’t update all appointments when you update their client info so if you add a cellphone number after you have created appointments it doesn’t add it.

Hight recommend

Very good

Pros

Very easy to use. Loads of features. Great online booking

Cons

Wish I could delete client's detail my self

salon owner

makes my job so easy. My new staff member taking longer to use but he has never used a computor

Pros

it is so easy to use as I am not a computor person at all. This is a no hassel programme

Cons

none at moment. Stuggling to think of one

Excellent salon program

I have been using Baxus for 9months now and love the simplicity of this salon program. This is a business that listens to its users with suggestions for different reporting tools taken on board and implemented. Customer service is exceptional with response time minimal. I would highly recommend Baxus not only for its functionality but also as a product that is reasonably priced .

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, SMS messaging service excellent

Cons

Great for my little home salon

Pretty good

Pros

Keeping track of sales and how clients pay so I can get my weekly totals accurately

Cons

Would like to print off end of week totals , and clients history is an easy click

Pretty good

Good. There was a fault once and they new about it straight away, sent a message out saying they are fixing it. I was happy with that. Problem resolved quickly. Needs improved features but they are constantly improving so it will come.

Pros

It is a good salon software that is easy to set up yourself

Cons

Not really mobile compatible, although I do use it only off my phone.

Perfect

Pros

It is very easy to navigate with either a computer or phone and it has everything i need for my business

Cons

Nothing. I really like all the features

More money for new shoes!

As a boutique clinic I am very mindful of our out goings. When Cathy from Baxus came into the clinic and showed me the software and told me the costs and the fact there are no contracts I was sold. They did the information transfer for me and I was then up and running. Ive gone from paying $230 a month for software to paying $4per week with txt messaging costing half the price. They offer a 30day free trial, so you've really got nothing to loose by trying it!

Pros

The value of this software is amazing, there is part of you who thinks its too good to be true! Trust me it delivers exactly what it promises. I have found it easy to navigate my way around, very user friendly.

Cons

Honestly there really are no cons about the software.

Thanks Demetria! Good to hear you're loving using baxus :)

Rwview

Pros

Ease to use. Docents have any fancy shit you don't need

Cons

Would like another user option between limited and standard

Super easy to use

I love it that my customers get reminders the day before, this reduces the “no shows”. Also the convenience for customers to book online and I can check my diary anywhere anytime

Pros

It’s easy for my business and easy for my customers to use.

Cons

As a dog grooming salon I would like fields in the bookings to show on the colander for the dogs name and breed

Melissa's review

Pros

its easy to use and when you do run into a problem the helpers are always there and happy to help

Cons

sometimes i find it won't cash up on me and then you look later and it has

Very easy to use, affordable and great features.

This product has helped my salon grow with reminder texts, marketing campaigns and full business reporting. Less no shows, more repeat clients and helps staff remember clients history. Highly recommend to all salons.

Cons

Thanks for the review Lisa. We're glad you're loving it!

Simple, effective and functional

We have been using Baxus for almost a year now, it is user-friendly and simple to explain to new users. The Customer support they offer is phenomenal and as a young company, they are always adding new features.