Booket Logo

Booket

Salon management system for handling appointments & payments

Booket Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.88/10

See full reviews by rating

Great experience, once you’ve taken the time to get it all set up for your business and added in all the clients, it makes future bookings really easy. I like that all the info is help in one place.
Love how easy it is to use for all abilities of technology. Love how everything links together and how there isn't loads of things you have to pay extra for like every other type of booking system.
Sometimes it can be difficult to view things on the mobile.

Booket users...

Fresha-logocaret

Fresha

Workplace from Meta-logocaret

Workplace from Meta

Shortcuts-logocaret

Shortcuts

How would you rate Booket?

AMAZING!!!!! GET THIS BOOKING SOFTWARE APP!!

My customers find this gives them a more personal touch to their appointment. With reminders and confirmations. They can jump to 4 weeks in booking. Shows them in detail their appointment with my number attatched if any problems. I no longer add my titals and write my price taken each day each week. I now click on their app my booket software app does all my takings for me So much quicker. Less brain work. Alot more professional looking to. Mobile looks different but if on a laptop it shows a lot more. Which also looks great at the desk. They get their email confirmation before they even leave its so quick. No nore writing down their appointment on a card. Ni more no shows with dat before text reminder. Great!!!

Pros

I find this software booking system so easy yet so in detail with everything it can do. From Split Appointments to buying stock.. I can see my takings from day to day or the whole month, what to expect next month. Storing information on clients and services is so easy. Reminders on texts. Confirmations emails. My clients also love it, they find it easy to find service quick with sections on services. Once you know your way round it which is just 1 screen each click. No multi screens that is too confusing. Adjust appointments. Rebook is simple. Click on appointment to pay at the end finalises your appointment. Customer Service is A****** Everyone needs this! And...... ITS FREE...

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this. It has everything and more! Freeeeeee!!!!

Thank you Claire for such an amazing review! We're really glad that Booket has benefitted your salon so much, we really appreciate your support

Booket is great

Fab from the start.

Pros

it has everything I need, easy to use as im not tech savvy, ability to add in services that can be split, client details, reminder texts to clients, book appointments and easily move or adjust if required, 1or more staff members with own columns, reports etc. The list goes on. They also appreciate feedback and suggestions, they listen and make adjustments.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that I could only view one day at a time, but they listen to feedback given and this has now changed so I can view a week at a time.

Hi Peta, Thank you for such an amazing review! We massively appreciate your feedback as it has helped us to develop new and exciting features that have benefitted all our users.

Makes appointments easy!

Pros

Love the ease of making appointments and having reminders.

Cons

Nothing. It’s great all around. I can’t think of a con.

Brilliant Booket

I love Booket for being able to track daily takings and stylist bookings even when I am not in the business.

Pros

The support made our change over from shortcuts easy and worry free. I like the system because I can see it on my phone 24/7 always able to see accounts and bookings. During the lockdown Booket was extremely helpful in being able to contact our clients database and rebooking their appointments from home!

Cons

I do not like that you can not add a product under a stylist name so we can record the retail purchases by a stylist and create a commission for them. I also do not like that we have to book each client service separately, all after services such as cut and blowdries should be added to colour services on making the booking. The client with online booking can only select one service, our clients complain that they can not make multiple services.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the amazing feedback, we really appreciate your support and are working on bringing you new features to make the Booket experience even better

Excellent platform to use

Really easy to use. Customer services are great. Get straight back to you if you need some help.

Pros

It’s so easy to use. It’s great having the flexibility of having it the salon on the computer and on my phone for when I’m not in the salon. The reminder text system is great it has reduced my no shows. It’s really easy to use.

Cons

I have had no problems at all with this system

Hi Charlotte, Thank you, for the brilliant review! We're pleased to hear that the flexibility of the Booket platform works so well for you and that you'd happily recommend us to other salons

Brilliant salon booking system

Booket has made running my salon so much easier. From booking clients. To seeing reports on services and products. And so easy to use. And I love that my clients now get an appointment reminder 24hrs in advance. It has also recently helped in the track and trace system.

Pros

The ease of use. Can access your diary at any time From your mobile phone. Easy to set up services and products. Easy to set up clients and keep client notes also. It’s great to be able to view their previous appointment details.

Cons

The only function that isn’t so convenient. It that when you access details on your mobile. You can only view one employee column at a time. Where as on laptop you can see all users together. This really is a minor thing. As using on mobile is more for our at home convenience.

Hi Nicola, Thank you for your amazing review! We're glad to hear you love our platform and we do all we can to support your business. With regards to your question about accessing multiple columns on the mobile app, you can do this by tipping the phone into landscape mode, hope that helps

Great software

Fab company! And amazing after sales, always there when you need help! And overall a very handy tool to have!

Pros

I love that the software is all linked, not only with clients, but with will send text messages aswell as holding all product info!

Cons

If you book a full head of highlights Oman’s cut and blow dry for example and do it as 1 appointment it only puts in the price of one service! Would be great if they merged the price of both so I didn’t have to work out a different price alternatively

Hi Brooke, thank you for such a great review! We massively value your support and we're glad the Booket system has benefitted your business in such a positive way

Amazing highly recomend

Highly recommend to anyone who can use this! Its changed the ability to work more effient and i believe it has bettered my salon business no end!

Pros

Easy to use for all staff, can log on phone so booking appointments easier as can do when on the go! Great customer service and help when i needed it and also i can do my accounting all with one app making timing much better. I love how it always updates with new better ways to work it.

Cons

Non its been a god send to my business x

Hi Jennifer, thank you for such an amazing review! We really appreciate your support and will continue to bring you great features

Booket.co salon software

Great, super fast support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand during set up and answered our questions promptly. Amazing that we can all control our diaries from anywhere.

Pros

Really easy to implement and all the salon girls love organising their own diaries. Clients love their reminders. Eliminates lots of human error and keeps appointments running smoothly.

Cons

Integration was really easy. Would be fabulous if we had a system where it shows and records stylists holidays, instead of just using blocking out.

Thanks Zoe for such a great review! We're really glad to see your business benefitting from the Booket platform and looking forward to releasing some great new features for you soon

Excellent way to review

I have created my own test bank with a year-long spiral review of math vocabulary and students of all academic levels are engaged.

Pros

Students love to review with Blooket. It is a fun and engaging way to review any content.

Cons

I wish there were test banks to pull from aligned with my math standards.

Booket Software

This booking system has enabled me to keep track of my appointments in real time over multiple devices. It's forecasting and financial tracking data in incredibly useful in helping formulate business strategies.

Pros

I've been looking for a booking software for a while and a colleague in the hair and beauty industry recommended Booket to me. I was taken through an informative demonstration on Zoom and decided to use it in my salon. It was easy to set up and train my staff in it's use, it is easy to use and the creators are always open to adding new features and acting on customer feedback. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

With it being relatively new there are some features that I'm waiting for.

Hi James, Thanks for such a brilliant review! We greatly appreciated your feedback and all the fantastic ideas on how we can grow the platform.. we think you'll love the next update

The turning point

Very good and exiting

Pros

I've found this software easy to use and as it develops with our input gets better and better

Cons

Search fields for names is a little hit and miss. And the booking box jumps around but other than that most problems are user ones

Thank you Chris for leaving such a great review! We really appreciate the support of you and your team - the feature requests you've made have been especially helpful for developing the platform

Booket reviews from a hairdresser

Absolutely brilliant any issues are resolved is practically no time and everyone is willing to help. Using booket has meant that I can book people in from my phone if I get a phone call at home rather than carry a book around all the time and me and my colleagues can see who is available from our own homes without having to call eachother .

Pros

Cons

Only thing I would say is there could be a option to put in days where we go out mobiling on house visits. For example our Monday says closed as the salon is shut but we are actually doing home visits.

Hi Lois, thank you for the brilliant review! We really appreciate your feedback and your great feature suggestions

Couldn't recommend enough

Very good, great communication, friendly.

Pros

There is everything on this software that you could think of.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to view things on the mobile

Thanks Carly for an amazing review! We appreciate your support

Great system

Pros

I like that it’s accessible on my iPhone so I can update it wherever I am. I also like the text reminders to my clients

Cons

Sometimes it can be tricky to edit bookings because the pop up window is in the way of what you want to amend I’d like to be able to view a complete day without scrolling I’d like to see all future client bookings not just the next one

Hi Sheree, thank you for the great feedback! We wouldn't be where we are without your support. You can access all the future bookings for a client in their profile, under the 'bookings' tab - hope this helps

Fantastic salon software

Very happy with Booket it has made our appointment bookings very easy!

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use and love that out team members can access and book in clients off their phones

Cons

Nothing it is a really great app It's easy to use and does everything we need

Hi Lee Thank you for an amazing review, we really appreciate your support and look forward to hearing your feedback on the new features we're launching