Boostly Reviews

4.8/5 (10 reviews)

Adam Wills

Boostly Offers a One Stop Solution

Reviewed 2019-12-11

We have used a variety of other services and have found Boostly to be the best at helping us achieve our goals of growing our customer database and effectively communicating with them.

Pros
We love that they are available all the time to answer my questions and help us work through solutions. They are constantly looking to improve their product and seeking feedback from us to know what we need so they can build a product that will help us succeed. We also love the growth in our online reviews, and the ability to quickly communicate with our customer database. Having a low costs online ordering platform was our initial interest from their product offering and we will still find that the best value as the cost of online ordering platforms were very expensive. What they have given us is an affordable solution.

Cons
Texting costs is the one thing we would like to see changed at some point in the future. As our database grows it is getting more expensive to communicate with our guests.

Response from Boostly

Adam, we appreciate your review and having you as a customer. Thank you!

Amir(Jay) Jahanarai

Best service

Reviewed 2019-12-06

They are very helpful. Very fast in replying to emails and concerns and very personalized.

Pros
It helped bring up our sales by 10%. Very helpful with questions we had at the beginning and they were very understanding and even made some good suggestions regarding our promotions.

Cons
I really did not find any negative issues.

Response from Boostly

Jay, we love working with you! We look forward to continuing to crush it together!

Kalina Delgado

Cafe Panuzzo's Review on Boostly Rewards Program Software

Reviewed 2019-12-06

I was skeptical at first however Boostly has done a great job at making my customers feel special and rewarded for being a regular customer. It feels amazing to know that without me doing a thing, customers are coming in the door that might not have if it wasn't for the text rewards system.

Pros
It's super easy for the customer to use. There is great customer service on the Boostly end. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing. Boostly actually sends routine messages/calls to check up on us. We receive weekly statistics on our Rewards program. It works! This is the first third party system we have used that works to bring customers in the door.

Cons
Sometimes our tablet disconnects from the software or internet however whenever I have had to call support, the issue is immediately resolved.

Response from Boostly

Kalina, thanks for your positive feedback! We love watching you have amazing success with the program!

Donald Leary

Great service

Reviewed 2019-12-11

Pros
The touch point from the Boostly company has been amazing. The support staff is awesome and very helpful, for every one of my questions they have an answer and more. The software is very easy to use and with plenty of features to grow my business. The weekly reports are also very helpful.

Cons
The only con I have as it has been very hard to integrate this into my over the phone sales .

Response from Boostly

Thanks for your review, Donnie! We love seeing your success every month!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Edward Jeong

Boostly works great!!!

Reviewed 2019-12-10

Boostly has made my experience easy. They also check up on me and make sure things are going well.

Pros
The text message subscription is a great way to keep reminding my regular customers to come in regularly. Very customizable and very easy to use.

Cons
There is a bit of a learning curve in optimizing the service. I wish I knew that to begin with so I could have gotten full value from the start

Response from Boostly

Thanks for the review, Edward! We love working with you!

Thomas Bates

Great Service

Reviewed 2019-12-09

Overall satisfied, we will be looking into the return on investment as we analyze the data.

Pros
Very easy to use with great customer service, the staff is determined to help us drive traffic and provide all the data we need to make decisions.

Cons
We are still new to the platform, so far we have only positive results.

Response from Boostly

Thanks for your review, Thomas! We'll put together an updated ROI report for you-it looks really solid!

Matthew Ruth

Off to a good start

Reviewed 2019-12-06

Pros
Capturing customers from Grub Hub, Door Dash etc to save money

Cons
Nothing to date, I have yet to determine if I dislike anything

Response from Boostly

Thanks for your review, Matt! Keep killing it!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Nichole Perrine

Happy we signed on

Reviewed 2019-12-11

Pros
Great guest and tech support. The software itself is super easy to use.

Cons
Nothing, it met and exceeded our expectations.

Response from Boostly

Thank you for the wonderful review, Nichole! We love working with you and your team!

Crystal AlQaraja

Love Boostly!

Reviewed 2019-12-20

Boostly has been awesome. Helping too turn 3rd Party customers into Our customers directly. We love the ease of use and how it can help bring customers in that might of been Thinking about ordering but were on the fence. Thank you!

Pros
Boostly is so easy too work with. Love that I can customize texts too go out at anytime, right from my phone! This is great for keeping us in the eye of our customers, and showing them some love too!

Cons
Nothing so far. I have not had any problems with the software up too this point in time.

Response from Boostly

Thanks for the wonderful review, Crystal! Keep crushing it!

Trevor Baker

Great Platform

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-12-14

Improved market share, increased orders.

Pros
Underutilized company that has high quality service and exceptional value for the cost. Ease of use. Not only in one place.

Cons
Not as big as it needs to be to well utilized.

Response from Boostly

Thank you for the review, Trevor!