Boostly

Online ordering, customer acquisition & retention software

Boostly Reviews

Pros

We have used a variety of other services and have found Boostly to be the best at helping us achieve our goals of growing our customer database and effectively communicating with them.

Adam W.

Adam W.

Donald L.

Cons

The only con I have as it has been very hard to integrate this into my over the phone sales.

Donald L.

Nothing to date, I have yet to determine if I dislike anything.

Matthew R.

4.8

Boostly Offers a One Stop Solution

Pros

We love that they are available all the time to answer my questions and help us work through solutions. They are constantly looking to improve their product and seeking feedback from us to know what we need so they can build a product that will help us succeed. We also love the growth in our online reviews, and the ability to quickly communicate with our customer database. Having a low costs online ordering platform was our initial interest from their product offering and we will still find that the best value as the cost of online ordering platforms were very expensive. What they have given us is an affordable solution.

Cons

Texting costs is the one thing we would like to see changed at some point in the future. As our database grows it is getting more expensive to communicate with our guests.

Adam, we appreciate your review and having you as a customer. Thank you!

Cafe Panuzzo's Review on Boostly Rewards Program Software

I was skeptical at first however Boostly has done a great job at making my customers feel special and rewarded for being a regular customer. It feels amazing to know that without me doing a thing, customers are coming in the door that might not have if it wasn't for the text rewards system.

Pros

It's super easy for the customer to use. There is great customer service on the Boostly end. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing. Boostly actually sends routine messages/calls to check up on us. We receive weekly statistics on our Rewards program. It works! This is the first third party system we have used that works to bring customers in the door.

Cons

Sometimes our tablet disconnects from the software or internet however whenever I have had to call support, the issue is immediately resolved.

Kalina, thanks for your positive feedback! We love watching you have amazing success with the program!

Great service

Pros

The touch point from the Boostly company has been amazing. The support staff is awesome and very helpful, for every one of my questions they have an answer and more. The software is very easy to use and with plenty of features to grow my business. The weekly reports are also very helpful.

Cons

The only con I have as it has been very hard to integrate this into my over the phone sales .

Thanks for your review, Donnie! We love seeing your success every month!

Best service

They are very helpful. Very fast in replying to emails and concerns and very personalized.

Pros

It helped bring up our sales by 10%. Very helpful with questions we had at the beginning and they were very understanding and even made some good suggestions regarding our promotions.

Cons

I really did not find any negative issues.

Jay, we love working with you! We look forward to continuing to crush it together!

Boostly works great!!!

Boostly has made my experience easy. They also check up on me and make sure things are going well.

Pros

The text message subscription is a great way to keep reminding my regular customers to come in regularly. Very customizable and very easy to use.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve in optimizing the service. I wish I knew that to begin with so I could have gotten full value from the start

Thanks for the review, Edward! We love working with you!

Great Service

Overall satisfied, we will be looking into the return on investment as we analyze the data.

Pros

Very easy to use with great customer service, the staff is determined to help us drive traffic and provide all the data we need to make decisions.

Cons

We are still new to the platform, so far we have only positive results.

Thanks for your review, Thomas! We'll put together an updated ROI report for you-it looks really solid!

Off to a good start

Pros

Capturing customers from Grub Hub, Door Dash etc to save money

Cons

Nothing to date, I have yet to determine if I dislike anything

Thanks for your review, Matt! Keep killing it!

Happy we signed on

Pros

Great guest and tech support. The software itself is super easy to use.

Cons

Nothing, it met and exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Nichole! We love working with you and your team!

Love Boostly!

Boostly has been awesome. Helping too turn 3rd Party customers into Our customers directly. We love the ease of use and how it can help bring customers in that might of been Thinking about ordering but were on the fence. Thank you!

Pros

Boostly is so easy too work with. Love that I can customize texts too go out at anytime, right from my phone! This is great for keeping us in the eye of our customers, and showing them some love too!

Cons

Nothing so far. I have not had any problems with the software up too this point in time.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Crystal! Keep crushing it!

Great Platform

Improved market share, increased orders.

Pros

Underutilized company that has high quality service and exceptional value for the cost. Ease of use. Not only in one place.

Cons

Not as big as it needs to be to well utilized.

Thank you for the review, Trevor!