CleanCloud Reviews

4.83/5 (81 reviews)

Pros
  • Well organized and user friendly
  • the cleanliness and user friendliness
  • It's a very easy to use, straight forward POS
  • Ease of Use Great support team Constant updates
Cons
  • Payment options
  • Not very customizable
  • Customization of the system is abut Limited
  • don't have anything I dislike about the software
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Greg R

Excellent choice for retail/delivery DC businesses

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I found CleanCloud after trying two other platforms and being unsatisfied with them. Right away, I was impressed with the straight-forward, color-coded interface screen on Cleancloud, and the excellent platform response (load time, etc). We have had no down time or any other application issues at all, and are very satisfied. We use it for our dry cleaning drop off and delivery business, as well as my laundromat's wash & fold drop off service. Very little adjustment is needed for all of these, and all aspects of your services are very easy to change in the program. They have tailor made it for delivery as well, with the ability to plan routes and print daily delivery lists that can include maps if you like. This is way above and beyond the other apps I tried, and for about the same price. Also, Cleancloud never called me and tried to high-pressure sell me on upgrading the service for an hour on the phone like another one did. Add in that there's no contract commitment, and its a no brainer. Would highly recommend to any DC business.

Catherine Castillo

Best POS for the Modern Age

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I choose Cleancloud because of the text notification system. This has been of great value for me and my customers. We have been able to clear out inventory faster, and even let customers know when we close because of weather. The metrics system is a great way of keeping track of your sales from the store and at home. Is easy to use and helps you stand out from your competition.

Pros
Texting notification, email notification and ease of use.

Cons
Not very customizable

evonne zitouni

Wonderful customer service, ease of use

Reviewed 2018-11-29

cleancloud provides a great cloud service that allows us to access through our cell phones even if the internet goes out. we love it.

Pros
The customer support and the ease of use, as well as customization of features.

Cons
don't have anything I dislike about the software

Yuslennys Borrero

Excellent Software & Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2015-03-04

There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love CleanCloudApp. About a month ago, I started googling online trying to find a dry cleaner software that I could purchase for my family's first dry cleaning drop off store which will be opening soon, and I came across CleanCloud. I am so happy that I found this program and tried it. By the way, the first 14 days are free which is great since you can try it for free. The program is very user friendly and has a lot of perks that I'm sure my future customers will love such as e-mail and text message notifications of when their order is ready for pick-up. Also, CleanCloud app integrates with thermal printers and cash registers that could be integrated with your laptop or desktop like in my case to have your own complete POS system. Most importantly CleanCloud provides its customers with excellent customer service. I would like to thank David and Simon for helping me with everything I've needed from questions on how to use the program and even suggestions on which printer and register to buy. I can't wait for my store to open so that I can start using CleanCloud. If you are reading this review, all I can say is that you should definitely try CleanCloud.. Trust me you won't regret it!!!

Asuquo Asuquo

Great System

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Pros
The software is easy to us and is very effective in tracking down orders. One can use this to drive sales and gain more customers and customer loyalty. It helps business owners to monitor their sales and see trend which will be invaluable in projection.

Cons
The text promotion to customers is very limited. You cant send more than 160 characters. But on the whole its a worthy purchase

Pushkar Patel

Best, reliable and easy to use software I have used

Reviewed 2016-09-23

I have a total of 23 locations in different states and the ability to monitor employee sales, track orders and manage customer information from anywhere i am attracted me to clean cloud. Their support team is awesome, anytime my system goes down for whatever reason they log on to my pc within 5 to 10 mins and fix the issue. I give them 5 stars in overall quality, ease of use, i would give them 10 stars if i could for customer support , being in the dry cleaning industry and staying up to date with it these guys do a great job with the support they provide. And you cannot beat the price for all the features you get that are constantly updated. They constantly provide updates and take care of your customized requests as soon as they can which makes them stand out from their competition, I've used several dry cleaning software companies over the years for example, liberty, profit maker, smart system, spot clean etc. I have found clean cloud and i dont think i will be switching to another company anymore. You dont have to think twice to sign up with clean cloud, its a no brainer, its the best cloud based software hands down. David, Simon, Peter, you guys are awesome, keep up the good work!!!!!

Nick Johnson

Quick, Easy, and Simple to Use and Get Started!

Reviewed 2015-10-05

We were in the process of upgrading to a POS system that has accounting and delivery capabilities. It took us about 2-3 months to try and get everything figured out with a different company but there system had way too many bugs in it. Everyday I was trying to get on the phone or email technical support but kept getting the same response that I have to submit a ticket and then setup a time to call. I would call and then they would say they were busy and they would have to call back....which they never did. We finally decided to scrap even trying to implementing that other companies product and thought we would give CleanCloud a try since there was a free trial. Couldn't be more impressed by the functionality and ease of use of everything. Did I mention customer support is incredible? Most of the time my problem or issue was either addressed or fixed the same day. It took us 3 weeks from the time I signed up, to the time we implemented CleanCloud into our store and had our employees trained. Not to mention that most of our employees are scared of technology, so the ease of use of CleanCloud had helped alleviate some of that stress for them. Best decision we have made for our business!

David Strachan

Pleasant and Efficient. Was contacted and assisted every step of the way.

Reviewed 2018-07-27

All in one solution for my laundry needs. Rather than having to purchase 3 different software to perform the same tasks that Clean Cloud offers in one bundle.

Pros
Ease of use, set up was a breeze and the app, with website are an awesome value added benefit. Love the POS feature and the ability to bill customers by weight which for my company we were looking to purchase a competitor software that had specialty in laundry systems but they did not offer a POS component, App, Website, etc along with many of the customer alert features such as SMS, and Emails. Overall CleanCloud has it all.

Cons
The only drawback so far is the visual basics of the software which more of it was HTML format with icons and graphics.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Yegishe Feschyan

Best POS

Reviewed 2018-10-30

#1 customer service truly

Pros
Make my business running very smoothly and keep everything in order.

Cons
First you can adjust the way you want it’s work and they help you with everything.

Adrian Drewett

Best on the market, but still in it' infancy

Reviewed 2015-02-15

Wow. Compared to the old-school Geelus, its hugely exciting to see CleanCloud join the market. A truly cloud based, easy to use, mobile and tablet friendly solution. I tried Geelus on 3 occasions, and on each occasion hated the complicated clunky solution. Roll in Cleancloud and everything is easier, fresher, faster. I do feel CleanCloud is V1, and that they'll find lots of opportunities to improve the interface. For example deleting products (i.e. if you want to change the master list of products) is painful, and there's no easy way to view all your customers. That said. Look at what Cleancloud brings to the table: Automated email and SMS messages to your clients confirming orders are ready, full integraation with Paypal and swipe for card payments, online booking that allows customers to book collection times. Wishing Cleancloud every success with the future.

Response from CleanCloud

Thank you for the kind words Adrian.

We have two ways you can look at your entire customer list. You can either run a blank search for customers or you can export the customer database to an Excel database.

Thank you for the feedback about deleting being cumbersome. We will look to improve that.

Ayad Mirjan

I love CleanCloud. It serves all my needs as a small business owner

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Pros
CleanCloud is an intuitive and easy to use software. However, every now and then we do have some questions about certain features. Luckily, the tech support team usually responds to our inquiries within minutes. Love it

Cons
We are having difficulty connecting the digital scale to the software and sometimes the receipt printer is finicky. In that it doesn't print receipts as needed. Both those issues are usually resolved on the spot

Response from CleanCloud

Thank you for your response Ayad. If you are having trouble with the receipt printer be sure to let us know as it might be that you need to set a static IP address for the printer. The weight scale issue you mention is a issue only on Mac, it works perfectly on PC. We are investigating a workaround for Mac.

Ahmed Hassan

Great Software

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Great software, easy to use and manage a business with, and fantastic customer support with brilliant response times.

Pros
Ease of Use Great support team Constant updates

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Lydia Losas

Great Value for Money

Reviewed 2016-11-10

the software is vry user friendly but the BEST part is the the customer service Simon and staff gives their clients. They are very responsive and help you adapt the software to your needs. I highly recommend CleanCloud.

Pros
the cleanliness and user friendliness

Cons
not much-whatever I need to be adapted they have completed for me.

Chris Johanns

CleanCloud delivers a seamless experience

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I started using Clean cloud in one of my stores in June. From start to finish they have been easy to work with, delivered a high quality product, and continue to improve the software. They are a valued partner in raising my business to the next level! Way to go CleanCloud team!

Pros
Well organized and user friendly

Cons
Payment options

Oluniyi Olasunkanmi

Great application that makes the process seamless

Reviewed 2018-06-08

made the process easier

Pros
real time invoicing, integrating with quickbooks, easily pick items, free webpage to aid marketing,

Cons
difficult partial payment process and also does not bring forward old balance on new order, the cost can also go down a bit

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Melissa Hilbert

Amazing!! The BEST customer service experience I've ever had.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

All of the benefits that are need it to run a business with zero worries. It definitely improved our customer service. People love the whole text message alerts and so do we. Thank you so much for your service you guys have created a great work tool.

Pros
The software is very easy to use and update. Any person can learn it in no time. Not to forget that if anything happens the Cleancloud team will ALWAYS be there to help right away. We are very happy to have chosen Cleancloud for our business software, it has definitely made our job easier and more pleasant. Highly recommend this product (and the whole team that comes with it

James Nganga

Clsancloud app

Reviewed 2019-02-20

It's able to update customers in real time and it's online

Pros
Very stable and easy to use system with all features foe Drycleaning business

Cons
Customization of the system is abut Limited

Jordan Suydam

Customizing CleanCloud

Reviewed 2017-02-16

CleanCloud was the perfect fit for starting our business. There is really no other option out there like them if you're starting a laundry-related business. While their initial product was great, our concept required a lot of customization. The CleanCloud team was fantastic in working with us and our many challenging requests and ultimately helped us start Austin's first on-demand wash and fold and dry cleaning service. With their help, we were able to create a business tailored specifically to our customers' busy schedules and allow the flexibility needed in today's hectic world.

Pros
Easy to use. Great team helped us customize to fit our needs.

Sylvester Trufant

CleanCloud is a cloud based platform that simply works

Reviewed 2015-10-02

I have been using Clean Cloud for a few months now in preparation for the launch of our new mobile business. I have a had a positive experience utilizing the product. The platform is very user friendly. I was able to get the solution up and running with little to know assistance, however I must say that the technical support team of David and Simon, have been very responsive to any and all of my support questions, suggestions, and enhancements. Some of the best support I have had in a while. Its like having them as members of my team. The high availability of the platform has been highly reliable. I am looking forward to great things from CleanCloud in the coming weeks and months ahead as we work to implement this solution and integrate it with others. I would like to see an evolution of the mobile store platform into more of a true native mobile application. That would be great!

Marco Gonzalez

Easy and Great software. Best customer service ever!!!

Reviewed 2016-12-18

I opened my dry cleaners in 2015 and I have been using CleanCloud ever since then. I love it. My customers love when they get a text their garments are ready. So many features at your finger tips. Best of all is their customer service. These guys will always contact you immediately (between 2 to 5 minutes) if you have a problem and they fix it right immediately even if it's not something on their end, they still help you out for free. I don't leave reviews, but this time around I had to. I am never leaving CleanCloud. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that they are always there for me. I even take customers on my phone. I am sometimes at home and monitor whats going on in the store through the app. Amazing. Great software and best customer service.

Ray Kamel

A really awesome tool for today's laundry

Reviewed 2016-10-10

No more pen and paper, cleancloud is so fun to use. My girls who work at the store are amazed with how easy this software is. Granted you need to do a few orders to get a hand on it, but once you do, its a piece of cake. I am glad I found cleancloud and wish them the best of luck!

Pros
Easy to use, can use your own computer. Able to see orders from my home office

Cons
That if the internet is down so is the software

Jonathan Rosenfield

Best Dry Cleaning POS on the Market

Reviewed 2015-05-07

After launching our new pickup and delivery business with a traditional POS, our transition to CleanCloud has allowed for a significantly easier process for us (the dry cleaner) and our customers . For the customer, the online booking tool, email notifications and online payment make the dry cleaning pickup and delivery experience seamless. For the dry cleaner, the ability to check in an order from a cell phone, receive payment before delivery and check day-to-day analytics on the go has been fantastic. On top of that, Simon and his team at CleanCloud have been very responsive and done their best to fulfill all our custom needs (ex. Receipt and Tag Changes). I would highly recommend CleadCloud for any retail dry cleaner or pickup and delivery business.

Tara Lyyski

Super easy to use! Is worth using if in the laundry business

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Pros
I like how easily customizable the program is. It is easy to make meet the needs of the business.

Cons
Took a little while to have everyone learn how to use it but after they learned it was a breeze.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Benny Negrete

The cloud that's clean

Reviewed 2016-10-10

This company sure does know what support is all about. The ease of access of this site is well worth the money. So far so good and I can not stress enough the importance of service as I will with Clean Cloud. We will be using this for sure!!!!

Pros
It's a very easy to use, straight forward POS

Cons
Duplicate customer overlap on data entry. There should be a safe guard that will not duplicate customer information if a name is capitalized or punctuation of an address is a little different when another employee enters customer info.

Abbas Khan

Clean cloud is super awesome

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-06

It

Pros
Everything is a pro i csnt asit use this for my new business in Austin TX.

Cons
Nothing at all its easy to use and does everything i need