All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CleanCloud Reviews

Pleasant and Efficient. Was contacted and assisted every step of the way.

All in one solution for my laundry needs. Rather than having to purchase 3 different software to perform the same tasks that Clean Cloud offers in one bundle.

Pros

Ease of use, set up was a breeze and the app, with website are an awesome value added benefit. Love the POS feature and the ability to bill customers by weight which for my company we were looking to purchase a competitor software that had specialty in laundry systems but they did not offer a POS component, App, Website, etc along with many of the customer alert features such as SMS, and Emails. Overall CleanCloud has it all.

Cons

The only drawback so far is the visual basics of the software which more of it was HTML format with icons and graphics.

Best POS

#1 customer service truly

Pros

Make my business running very smoothly and keep everything in order.

Cons

First you can adjust the way you want it’s work and they help you with everything.

Best on the market, but still in it' infancy

Wow. Compared to the old-school Geelus, its hugely exciting to see CleanCloud join the market. A truly cloud based, easy to use, mobile and tablet friendly solution. I tried Geelus on 3 occasions, and on each occasion hated the complicated clunky solution. Roll in Cleancloud and everything is easier, fresher, faster. I do feel CleanCloud is V1, and that they'll find lots of opportunities to...

Cons

Thank you for the kind words Adrian. We have two ways you can look at your entire customer list. You can either run a blank search for customers or you can export the customer database to an Excel database. Thank you for the feedback about deleting being cumbersome. We will look to improve that.

I love CleanCloud. It serves all my needs as a small business owner

Pros

CleanCloud is an intuitive and easy to use software. However, every now and then we do have some questions about certain features. Luckily, the tech support team usually responds to our inquiries within minutes. Love it

Cons

We are having difficulty connecting the digital scale to the software and sometimes the receipt printer is finicky. In that it doesn't print receipts as needed. Both those issues are usually resolved on the spot

Thank you for your response Ayad. If you are having trouble with the receipt printer be sure to let us know as it might be that you need to set a static IP address for the printer. The weight scale issue you mention is a issue only on Mac, it works perfectly on PC. We are investigating a workaround for Mac.

Really good product

Overall CleanCloud are a very professional organisation to deal with and have developed a product that covers the full gamut of what you may require when running a laundry. The product is incredibly flexible and allows you to tailor the configuration to your requirements. It was easy to implement and there was plenty of support.

Pros

It works well and does exactly what we need it to do in our laundry business.

Cons

We have had some trouble updating and syncing across devices but are receiving support to resolve

Software for a Laundrymat

Very satisfied

Pros

It took a few minutes to understand how to use the software. From then on it has worked perfectly.

Cons

I was nervous about using a Company in England.

Feedback

As I said before, I think the company prefers to lose a client than to accept to do some specific important business software changes that the customer needs to do in order to be more successful

Pros

That we can transfer all the information to excel pages

Cons

It is so rigid and you do not accept to make specific business change's needs.

Great Software

Great software, easy to use and manage a business with, and fantastic customer support with brilliant response times.

Pros

Ease of Use Great support team Constant updates

Cons

Awesome software for a laundry - a must for small business owners in the indutry

My experience with CleanCloud was awesome and I recommend it to all business owners in the laundry and drycleaning industry. The team is timely in responding any issues or questions that may come up and the setup is a breeze. Also, having helped many business owners the team have great tips and recommendations for the business and use of the App.

Pros

The software is intuitive, easy to use and trouble shoot. Even more it's a great design and seamless to setup and integrate into the business.

Cons

Nothing - if you take a moment and go through the setup/read instructions it's easy - just requires you take a moment to go through the information the team provides.

Great Value for Money

the software is vry user friendly but the BEST part is the the customer service Simon and staff gives their clients. They are very responsive and help you adapt the software to your needs. I highly recommend CleanCloud.

Pros

the cleanliness and user friendliness

Cons

not much-whatever I need to be adapted they have completed for me.

CleanCloud delivers a seamless experience

I started using Clean cloud in one of my stores in June. From start to finish they have been easy to work with, delivered a high quality product, and continue to improve the software. They are a valued partner in raising my business to the next level! Way to go CleanCloud team!

Pros

Well organized and user friendly

Cons

Payment options

Great application that makes the process seamless

made the process easier

Pros

real time invoicing, integrating with quickbooks, easily pick items, free webpage to aid marketing,

Cons

difficult partial payment process and also does not bring forward old balance on new order, the cost can also go down a bit

Amazing!! The BEST customer service experience I've ever had.

All of the benefits that are need it to run a business with zero worries. It definitely improved our customer service. People love the whole text message alerts and so do we. Thank you so much for your service you guys have created a great work tool.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and update. Any person can learn it in no time. Not to forget that if anything happens the Cleancloud team will ALWAYS be there to help right away. We are very happy to have chosen Cleancloud for our business software, it has definitely made our job easier and more pleasant. Highly recommend this product (and the whole team that comes with it

Cons

Just keeps getting better and better

Overall, it's been a blessing! I have trained new staff in as little as an hour. The new improvements are saving my staff time which saves me money! I love the fact that I can log in on my phone and do pretty much anything necessary from the field! LOVE THE TECH SUPPORT STAFF BTW!!! They are so responsive and have gone out of their way to help us be successful in implementing this software into our company!

Pros

I was blown away by the ease of use and functionality of CLeancloud! They are making little tweaks and improvements frequently and my staff and I love it!

Cons

Even after you delete an item if say you enter it in twice, it will still show up on the receipt.

Cleancloud at Laundry Place

Great product and will continue to use, nice to see development continuing

Pros

Excellent easy to use product Quick to setup and get running

Cons

Costly No ability to customise workflows

Comprehensive software suit

I very pleased.

Pros

This Software is intuitive, easy to use and highly scalable. The software provides a robust set of tools, from the help options to customizable features, that allow you to easily integrate it into almost any environment. After several months of use, we are very pleased

Cons

I wish they had an on call customer service line for emergency situations but their staff is knowledgeable and helpful once you schedule a call.

A disappointing product and experience

Overall, the product looks good on the surface but does poorly when put to use for its barcode and garment management features.

Pros

The system has a great way of managing and creating items and orders manually.

Cons

There were a lot of issues with the way the system keeps track of orders and items by barcode. There were bugs that had been reported to support but they treated some them as 'feature requests' even though they're critical to prevent human errors or make the system less difficult to use.

Clean Cloud

good product easy to use, easy to train staff

Pros

Easy to use and customer support is great

Cons

would like more options when posting payment like partial payments to invoices

Clsancloud app

It's able to update customers in real time and it's online

Pros

Very stable and easy to use system with all features foe Drycleaning business

Cons

Customization of the system is abut Limited

Customizing CleanCloud

CleanCloud was the perfect fit for starting our business. There is really no other option out there like them if you're starting a laundry-related business. While their initial product was great, our concept required a lot of customization. The CleanCloud team was fantastic in working with us and our many challenging requests and ultimately helped us start Austin's first on-demand wash and fold and dry cleaning service. With their help, we were able to create a business tailored specifically to our customers' busy schedules and allow the flexibility needed in today's hectic world.

Pros

Easy to use. Great team helped us customize to fit our needs.

It makes my life easy

Pros

Simplesity, easy to use, and workers friendly.

Cons

Nothing special, I am fine with it, no issues using it.

Cleancloud Review

So far so good. I hope the customer inquiries continue to be dealt with in the same haste and this never changes.

Pros

Cleancloud is quite easy to use and is useful for businesses that are not keen on customizing their own software. Easy to onboard clients and easy for the team to use.

Cons

Sometimes the customer inquiries team can take a while to respond.

CleanCloud is a cloud based platform that simply works

I have been using Clean Cloud for a few months now in preparation for the launch of our new mobile business. I have a had a positive experience utilizing the product. The platform is very user friendly. I was able to get the solution up and running with little to know assistance, however I must say that the technical support team of David and Simon, have been very responsive to any and all of my support...

Cons

Easy and Great software. Best customer service ever!!!

I opened my dry cleaners in 2015 and I have been using CleanCloud ever since then. I love it. My customers love when they get a text their garments are ready. So many features at your finger tips. Best of all is their customer service. These guys will always contact you immediately (between 2 to 5 minutes) if you have a problem and they fix it right immediately even if it's not something on their end, they still help you out for free. I don't leave reviews, but this time around I had to. I am never leaving CleanCloud. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that they are always there for me. I even take customers on my phone. I am sometimes at home and monitor whats going on in the store through the app. Amazing. Great software and best customer service.

Cons

A really awesome tool for today's laundry

No more pen and paper, cleancloud is so fun to use. My girls who work at the store are amazed with how easy this software is. Granted you need to do a few orders to get a hand on it, but once you do, its a piece of cake. I am glad I found cleancloud and wish them the best of luck!

Pros

Easy to use, can use your own computer. Able to see orders from my home office

Cons

That if the internet is down so is the software

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.