CleanCloud Reviews

4.83/5 (81 reviews)

Pros
  • Very Lite and easy to operate
  • very easy to use! the sort is fantastic
  • Versatility, ability to easily access data
  • Ease of use Mobile App Price Customer Service
Cons
  • na
  • none
  • No integration with QuickBooks.
  • It was created with dry cleaners in mind.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Frank Giusto

CleanCloud - Great product and Support

Reviewed 2016-10-11

I operate a new Dry Cleaning Delivery Service in New Jersey and CleanCloud has simplified all the logistics of running the business. Best feature is the mobile app and the simplicity for customers to create an account. They are always willing to help with any questions and upgrades of the system. I highly recomend CleanCloud to anyone that operates a dry cleaner with a pickup/delivery service.

Pros
Ease of use Mobile App Price Customer Service

Victor Chapron

Great Software & The Best Support ever --- Quality First Dry Cleaners in Chicago -

Reviewed 2016-09-02

Clean Cloud App is very easy to use , anytime I need a question answered .. its happens fast !!!!!!

Pros
Very Lite and easy to operate

Cons
none

Cathy Green

Magnificent software program

Reviewed 2018-10-20

They shower clients with assistance and offer as much or as little hand holding as one needs.

Pros
I like the fact that it can be customized. I have a pick up/drop off, fluff & fold laundry business. I was able to customize this software to meet my needs.

Cons
It was created with dry cleaners in mind.

Ben Pollard

Dry Ice Dry Cleanings Silver Lining

Reviewed 2014-10-01

Not only have I found CleanCloud to be a great software to use, but my staff find It very user friendly which is a great relief as I found other dry cleaning software to be complicated and also time consuming as they take a long time to get used too. A key feature that I find to be very easy and productive to use is the products, I am able to add or remove products at anytime. For example if we have a customer that brings an item that we find we haven't cleaned before we have the freedom to add said item there and then. With new features being added weekly everyone at dry ice has found CleanCloudApp to be a key tool in organizing and running dry ice

James Gravette

Absolutely Love it!

Reviewed 2019-03-25

I love the fact that I don't have to input each zip code for customers and the auto address fill is amazing for accurate address.

Pros
If so easy to use and setup. Plus the help desk is so knowledgeable

Cons
no cons, with this system as of yet. but i know i do they will try to sovle

Anonymous

Very Unique and useful Software that saved us a lot of work

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Pros
From installing to usage and invoicing, this software works flawlessly, its many beautiful and useful features had saved a lot of energy and time for us.

Cons
The basic plan doesn't have 247 customer support, but they're still efficient though

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Shane Putty

Drycldeaning 2.0

Reviewed 2015-10-06

There is no doubt that this is the future of drycleaning. You can tell that it is a new company. They are lacking a few of the normal bellsand whistles that you get in a more established pos experience. Pictures of items, Hotel accounts, receipts seem a little plain, things like that. However, they have been very responsive to what ever I need. They have made updates in the software that I needed. I love the ordering tool. (APP) I think with a few more months under their belt, they will hit their stride with features that we all need to go to the next level. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Daniel Logan

Great POS Application for Wash & Fold

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Pros
I like that this software is tailored to the Wash & Fold Process. Also the customer support is fast and very responsive.

Cons
There isn't much I don't like about this software. They've thought through alot of the processes.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Katrina Comito

Excellent App - easy to use

Reviewed 2015-09-06

We installed Clean Cloud in May 2015. It is user friendly and very easy to learn. Any queries have been answered quickly and efficiently. Several updates have been included for free in the past few months and they have all improved the ease of use of the app. We are located in Australia and have had no issues. One of the best features is the sms service (pay per sms) where the customer receives the docket via sms and an sms message when their garments are ready. I highly recommend, especially if you are not tech savvy - Clean Cloud really is easy to install and use.

Daniel Gonzalez

Best Software ever

Reviewed 2016-09-20

This have been a great experience. cuatomer service fast and efficient, easy of use 5 stars. Feutures amazong... Is the best one in the market rigth now

James Crumpton

Excellent, easy to use, great value.

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Pros
It is simple to follow, help available over the phone. The SMS services is really useful for customers

Cons
The icons on the item selection could be improved, looks a bit old-fashioned. Still easy to use however.

Steven Feld

Extremely Happy User

Reviewed 2015-01-08

As a new start up, I was looking for a dry cleaning software that was easy to use and affordable. I came across CleanCloud online and to say that I am anything less than incredibly impressed would be untrue. Not only is the software powerful and easy to use, but the CleanCloud team behind the software is just as amazing. Any time I have an idea or suggestion, the support team instantly responds and does whatever they can to cater to my needs. If you are looking for a dry cleaning software for your business, you would be foolish to look anywhere else besides CleanCloud.

Karie Jernstrom

Reviewed 2019-05-05

Pros
After using this app. I loved how simple it was easy to navigate and find the prices for my linens.

Cons
I was not able to any issues with this software. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Talal Khameis Rashed Maayouf Al Zeyoudi

Clean Cloud it's very helpful software

Reviewed 2015-11-08

Clean cloud very easy software for using, But there customer form is very small because only ( Name,Email,Mobile And Address ) i think should be need more columns for customer details

Response from CleanCloud

Thank you Talal for your review. We just wanted to point out that you can store a lot more information for each customer. This includes securely storing credit card information (in certain countries), customer notes like starch preference, assigning their account to a business account, setting their route and stop number (for deliveries) and much more!

Sheree Aram

All requests looked into - prompt responses - easy to use program

Reviewed 2018-07-11

I think life has been made easier for the counter staff when producing a ticket - selecting the items etc

Pros
Easy to use from an accounts point of view - requests are actioned quickly even with the time difference between countries. Good support. Easy to export information at the end of the month

Cons
Few little changes we have had to make, and are still making to tailor the program to our needs. Would love it if the tickets would identify if the customer was an account and be on a batch invoice or a cash sale over the counter

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Patricia Hopkins

Best dry cleaning software

Reviewed 2016-11-09

Excellent tool , the customer service and support is outstanding, our customers love the paperless operation.

Pros
Very easy to operate, cloud based, customers love the emails

Cons
No integration with QuickBooks.

Peter Hird

Excellent

Reviewed 2015-10-12

CleanCloud has been so good for us that it is quite hard for me to write a short review. But I think my 3 favorite aspects are 1) Speed - CleanCloud is very fast. It is much faster to use than other systems I've tried, and my staff have found it easy to get to grips with. 2) Reliability - Even though its a cloud service we have never had any trouble 3) Delivery features - Having route management and online orders coming in has really helped us expand our business and move online.

Peter stav

wow Simply Fantastic

Reviewed 2016-10-25

very happy with the program , my profits have improved from day 1. the organisation of my business has improved. my staff wage bill has halved!

Pros
very easy to use! the sort is fantastic

Cons
na

Jimmy Guerra

Lack of functionality and bad costuner service

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Pros
Delivery system is good. I like is not in the computer

Cons
Not easy to use. Not comparable with other systems

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Robert Cross

Great Cloud App!

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Pros
Versatility, ability to easily access data

Cons
I would like to be able to do more customization.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Pete Borel

Great replacement to our 14 year old system

Reviewed 2016-09-30

I can add an item in 5 seconds. I have easy access to see customers and their orders. As a manager, I like that I can set different privileges to different employees. 4/5 on the features and functionality because there isn't a whole lot of images to use: lab coat, gloves, robe as examples. Hopefully an update in the future will add more. Customers absolutely love the next message notification feature.

John Buni

CleanCloud is ACE

Reviewed 2014-06-26

We have been using the CleanCloud App for a few months now within our tailoring business. It was really easy to setup, add products and integrate with our printers and is fast and responsive, unlike other pos systems that we have used in the past. Our customers love the sms and email receipts and alerts when their orders are ready to pickup and we really like the way we can see the metrics for our business on the fly.

A Mehmood

GREAT SOFTWARE - AND THE SUPPORT MAKES IT GREATER

Reviewed 2016-10-21

Every time I wish to speak to the team at clean cloud, I get a less than of a 24 hours turnaround, also they have done some customise work for me to a good quality. Strongly recommend the software.

Pros
Cloud Based - Accessible every where Connects to Xero

Cons
Some limitations on price changes and general customisation

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Majed Zabar

Successfully automated my whole business activities with few finger tips

Reviewed 2015-09-21

I've been looking for Laundry Automation system for so long and I have tried so many cloud-based system until I found CleanCloud. Comprehensive system and yet easy-to-use with minimal cost. The Support is simply second to none and they keep surprising me with the innovative updates and the friendly customer care.

Don Kim

Excellent customer services!

Reviewed 2015-11-20

I was really surprised when I got email reply for my first question in a few minute after I submitted from the opposite side of the earth. Since then, all questions have been replied in kindly and timely manner. Cleancloud's customer services are really super great.