Enlite POS Reviews

Pros

I love working with them and I can't say enough how amazing they are. Thank you ScanQ for delivering what you promise and with excellent customer service.

Angela B.

Jin C.

Staff is been great, very supportive and helpful, always answer every questions, and guide you through it, best POS system in the market with the best Support team, Thanks.

Franklin J.

Pierre K.

They fix problems very quickly. A month programme with hardware.

Ashok C.

4.7

100% Fabulous!!!

I began to look into a POS for my dry cleaning business a few years ago and I came across ScanQ. I knew right away it's what I was looking for however I still searched around to make sure I did my homework on the rest of the companies out there. I didn't see anything I liked that even came close to ScanQ's software. I loved the technology and if I could have sat with someone and told them what I wanted...

Cons

Angela, We appreciate your business here at ScanQ, thank you so much for choosing us and for taking the time to review our software. I am very happy to hear that our Enlite POS system is working FABULOUS at Aloha Dry Cleaners. As always if you need anything for any reason please give us a call here at SCANQ!!!! Again thank you Angela! :-)

neighborhood drycleaners

we have had the computers for 3 years and only had to call tech support 2 times. would recommend to others.

Pros

Touch screen , very self explained , and easy to use. wireless scanner to easily rack the clothes. buttons on screen are easy to read and see.

Cons

when very busy it some times is very slow and the computer freezes.cant handle very large orders with 90pc or more would kick you off the computer.

CSR friendly, Quick customer service response to issues

I like the ease for are CSR. I have had many conversations with Cam (which is probably the best tech guy I have ever dealt with; great customer service skills, and knowledge of your product, and is a great asset to your organization) about where your system might be good for smaller Dry Cleaners, but is a little weak for medium and larger operations. Cam is confident that your new cloud base system...

Cons

My feedback on the software

ease of use, customer friendly, robust data management. We have this equipment in three of our locations and this computerised system helps us keep track of our inventory but more importanty also a check on use/abuse by the staff in terms of data manipulation.

Pros

user friendly, data management and audit staff use/abuse

Cons

too many cable connections

Great POS system and Software

I have been using this POS since 2003. Their customer support is superb and great siftware. I can recommending this POS to anyone who wants to use on their business.

Pros

Great POS system

Cons

Weekend support

This software encompasses every aspect of the dry cleaning and laundering business. It is manageable from customer walk in to racking and pick up and pay. It's reporting functions is very detail. I love that I can track new customers, existing customers, customer ranking, daily activities in terms of picks up and drop off. I can also track items by garment type. Another feature which is useful for my business is we sell retail items in the store, garment bags, jewellery etc. This software has a retail function which keeps me on top of my business. One factor that gives me value for my money is customer service. ScanQ customer support is always there for me. A phone call away from my country to theirs, with quick remote support.

Cons

Janelle, Thank you for choosing ScanQ. We are very happy to know that you are enjoying all the features of Enlite POS. There are so many exciting things you can do with Enlite especially the retail feature. Your happiness is our happiness so thank you again for choosing ScanQ.

Measure of Excellence

I've been using the enlite pos for several years and if I ever open another dry clean business, I will Install the enlite POS again. Is simply reliable, very friendly and easy to use. My experience with the customer service if I can say in a few words has been excellent since Carolina came along, not to offend the other guys that were before, they were good too, but the service Caroline provide...

Cons

Outstanding support and a great software

This has been a great eperience, dealing with the software and ScanQ management. Always very responsible and willing to help the customer in any problem that might arise. Management and personnel are very knowledgeable when it comes to the software. General manager is an outstanding woman when it comes to customer service and support! We are so glad we choose scanQ for our customers business. We expect many years to come of business relationship. Thanks ScanQ for giving us a product of quality and professionalism!

Pros

Very easy to use and price is very reasonable

Cons

None

This is one of the most user friendly programs I have used.

I have owned my drycleaner for 15 years and this is the most user friendly software I have had. My other system crashed and the company went out of business. When I researched different POS systems this one definitely stood out from the rest. It is easy for most people to pick up quickly. Even my mom who is not computer savvy was able to learn this software in a short amount of time. When I need to call for support, which is not often, Cameron in support department is very helpful and patient. I am actually able to lease my computers from them without coming up with thousands of dollars to get into a POS system. I would definitely recommend ScanQ and there software to anyone with a Dry Cleaning business. I signed the agreement about 2 years ago and I have been very happy I did.

Scan Q Dry Cleaning Software, Frank's Cleaners

Pros

Very easy to work with and increase productivity.

Cons

Wish I could custom built my own icons and Locate them where I want them, and wish I can Modified tickets from the manager screen even when they are already picked up, or prepaid.

PueblosMXCuisine

Easy to train staff on. Have been using for over 10 years. Can not find a report that will provide all daily activities on 1 report only.

Pros

East to train staff on.

Cons

Too many steps to make changes and edits. Too many reports. Easy to manipulate.

Business Owner

The overall experience was pleasant. Both the customer service representative and the technician we spoke to were helpful, and they resolved the problem in good time.

Pros

It is user-friendly.

Cons

It can slow down after a while, and you are almost required to purchase a warranty for optimal use.

I Jessica Roman Manager for Ridgewood laundry service highly recommend your services I am very happy

The Ridgewood team is extremely excited to have your service. My name is Jessica Roman Manager of the Ridgewood laundry Service, We just started a business here in Ridgewood New Jersey and with the help of Scan Q things have been easier for us they helped us with there outstanding customer service I give them an A+ for all of there amazing customer reps.

Pros

Fast

Scan view excellence

Super nice people to work with . Technical department is knowledgeable and gets u quick help. Sales dept helps u with their fast knowledge of business. Receptionist gets u help asap.

Pros

Ease of use and after a while you become your own programer! So easy!

Cons

None.

Great POS program that's reasonably priced.

I have been using ScanQ for over a year and could not be happier. Set-up was easy and the system is easy to use. Invoices are easily produced and are clean and organized. Customer tracking is simple and monthly billing runs smoothly. The touch screen speeds up the process and the printer works great. Support was available during set-up to address all my questions and is always there if I need it.

Cons

Bob, Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you love our software and we appreciate your business. If you need anything please give us a call. Thanks again for choosing ScanQ Enlite. Have a wonderful day!

Title : Beyond Amazing !!!!!

I have the ENLITE SOFTWARE since 2012 and I highly recommended to everyone in the dry clean business. It comes with spectacular tools and remote support In case I have a question. Every time I need help I get it right away, their tech support team is exceptional and that brings me peace of mind, for my business is always in good hands Their customer service goes beyond my expectations too, Carolina has provided me only with excellent customer service, her professionalism is outstanding !!!

Cons

Excellent product and service!

I recommend this product to anyone that's In the dry cleaning business. The system is very easy to use and comes with all the tools necessary to operate the dry cleaning process successfully. Also the staff at Scan Q are very friendly and are always there to answer all of my questions. Mayra was the person that helped me and provided me with great customer service. I will continue to do business with this company.

Cons

Great software, perfect for the dry cleaninn business

Pro's: simple to use , easy to learn. Tremendously reduces time required to process customer orders pick up and drop off. Reduces Order errors and increases order quality and accuracy. Con's: Software should be updated more frequently to keep up with the fast changing pace of technology and the computer industry. Software glitches take forever to be corrected, while they are minor yet still annoying.

Cons

Great Software! Great Customer Service!

This is the only software I have ever used and will ever use. Kam and his team are always diligent in helping me with any questions that I have. It's super easy to use and very user-friendly.

Cons

Paul, I am thrilled that you only choose EnlitePOS for dry cleaning software. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review Enlite. Thank you once again for choosing ScanQ Enlite!! :-)

I have had this software for four years and am very familiar with it.

It's a nice program for the most part . The negatives are you clear old customers out of the database very easily. If your on service contract they will do it for you. The program I have doesnt run smoothly with Windows 7. I would prefer it notified my customers with a text instead of email. Upgrades for the program would be a nice feature to get if you were already on a service contract.

Cons

best pos software in the market

Scan Q POS is the best in the dry cleaning industry it is extremely accurate and easy to use. the marketing tools are very helpful for my business. I have totally control and peace of mind with Scan Q POS. Their customer service goes beyond my expectations. I well Recommend Enlite Software to anyone who wants the best.

Cons

Love this software...makes my job so much easier and faster.

After hand writing orders for several years, I find using scans is much more efficient and the customers love how fast they are now able to get their orders processed.

Cons

Thanks so much Debby, I love having you as a customer you are so wonderful. As always if you need anything give us a call. Thanks again for choosing ScanQ! :-)

I been in the dry cleaning bussiness since 1971 I been using scanq for years never had a problem

I been using scanq for years it has the best software for my drycleaner , easy to use and has everything I need to run my bussiness . If there is a question I need to ask they have the best technical support. I check out other cleaners software they dont even come close to scanq

Cons

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY.

TAKES VERY LITTLE TIME TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES. HAS THE ABILITY TO TRACK ANY AND EVERYTHING THAT ONE MAY NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF. VERY SIMPLE INVOICING AT THE END OF THE MONTH. VERY SIMPLE END OF THE YEAR TAX INFORMATION FOR THE CUSTOMERS.

Cons

We have had our POS from ScanQ for about 1 1/2 years it was so easy to learn!! Customer service is great too, I can call them up if we need any help and they get the answer fast! It makes our bookkeeping easier too!!!