Esper Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Justyn Miller

Best Device Management Solution for Android (kiosk mode as well!)

Reviewed 2019-08-02

Esper excels at Android Device Management, at a fair price! They are super responsive and have a great customer support team, the dev team is second to none. I am truly impressed. On top of the technology, I was drawn to Esper's flexible pricing options. The solution helped with locking down our tablets to a Kiosk mode effectively and to fine-tune​ our devices to meet our business requirements.

Pros
The ability to provision and enroll devices with Esper is seamless and fast with QR and/or Zero Touch Provisioning. Their plethora of features help us achieve all tasks easily through their intuitive and simple user interface, especially their Remote Diagnostics feature, which helps control and debug all our devices without having to physically be present. Esper also secures all our devices in the field.

Cons
The solution is limited to Android. My only reason for giving four stars: new features are just around the corner. The company is growing and adding features I need with every release.

Saqib Hussain

One stop shop for all your android management

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-12

Since I come from the IOT industry, most of our time goes into managing hardware devices. With the help of this platform, we are looking forward to reducing our operation & support time. We will definitely try this out soon.

Pros
Easy of use, ease of integration, just basic 3 step mode for onboarding new devices using the QR code. It reduces the time utilized in onboarding a large number of devices. Once can maintain app versions, operating system versions, update settings on the go for different groups.

Cons
They are doing a tremendous job for android devices, I wish they can start the same services for IOS & windows soon.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Dominiek Leenknecht

Perfect fit to our needs

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-25

Pros
Very user-friendly to set up, for advanced features the helpdesk answered very quickly and in a customer oriented way. Esper perfectly fulfills our needs (centralized management of mobile devices in our company) in a user-friendly way and at a very competitive price. We signed a contract after the trial period.

Cons
I have to use 40 characters to write: nothing was wrong!

Edwin Wong

Great product and support

Reviewed 2019-08-13

Pros
Great and prompt technical support! When I have an issue or question, I can always get an answer within the day.

Cons
Nothing at this moment, extremely happy with the service and product

Anonymous

good product to purchase

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-05

Excellent customer support. Appreciate the flexibility to customize for us. The cost was affordable. Can highly recommend the product.

Pros
Easy to use, customizable, was able to scale to many devices at one go

Cons
Esper product is limited to android.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10