Floranext Logo

visit website

Floranext Reviews - Page 3

AW

Althea W.

For a floral oriented point of sale, FloraNext is a winner

Pros

Easy to set up, great customer support, works on multiple platforms. Makes routing deliveries much easier!

Cons

The reports leave a lot to be desired. They are only minimally customizable and don't necessarily focus on the things I want reported.

James C.

Floranext POS & Website - A Must-Have For Every Florist

If you have owned a floral shop for years or looking to start a new business, Floranext is a must-have to run a successful shop in the floral industry. The amazing team at Floranext made the transition from my old wire service to the POS & website smooth and seamless. I now have a great POS that is affordable, easy to use, and I can customize/ add products to my website within a few seconds. I could never do that with my old wire service. The team at Floranext definitely care, support and listen to florists. I urge every florist to use Floranext for their business!

Cons

James - Thank you for leaving us a review! Here at Floranext our software is made by Florists for florists. We listen and improve our system to make sure its the industry standard in floral pos, eCommerce, and proposal software - Floranext

VG

Vanessa G.

Horrible Company

I have had nothing but problems with this company since I started with them. First, the system crashed on Valentines week, then the software was charging out of area fees on local postal codes, or not at all, now over a year with this company and they have no invoice history of why I am getting billed for what and what the charges are. The owner of the company "might" be in at some point to help but you never know. So now when I go to do my taxes for the past year I have no idea what I am being charged for, which by the way changes all the time. The customer service people have NO idea what is going on and usually can't help. After Christmas, this will be it for me. NOT another broken Valentines here. Do NOT Recommend at all! NOT for Canadian clients.

Cons

Vanessa - we apologize for any issues you may have had with billing as a Canadian shop. My understanding is that the issue was we were billing you in USD and the price fluctuated based on the exchange rate. We have resolved this issue and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. As an owner of a flower shop for 40 years, we pride ourselves on great customer service and an great florist point of sale, website, and software system. We apologize if we did not meet this high standard in this case. - Bill O'Shea, co-founder Floranext.com, Osheasflowers.com

ED

Elias D.

Simple and straight forward florist system

One thing that always drove me crazy with my other system was needing to ask their permission to change the look of my website! Floranext eliminates that hurdle altogether. I like that I get to be in complete control of my website and that it doesn't take long to figure out for yourself. Likewise, the point of sale (I got web and POS package) is fairly intuitive. They'll help you figure it out early on, and it's been smooth s ailling since. I have absolutely recommended Floranext to other Illinois Florists.

Cons

Thank You Elias, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florist and giving customers the ease of customizing their own eCommerce website. - Floranext.

LS

Lyn S.

We recommend Floranext to every Florist!

"We recommend Floranext to every Florist, we love ours, their websites are very easy to setup, no down time when changing over, and there is no sales pressure. Our Floranext website has generated many orders for us in the time that we have switched over from a major wire service and is completely customizable. Please give them a try."

Cons

Thank You Lyn, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. - Floranext.

LH

LISA H.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Not what I expected

Customer support is very slow to respond and resolve issues. Seems like a new problem everyday. Printers not working properly with software and can't get anyone to configure printer correctly. Can't issue a refund. Taking payments on House Accounts is difficult.

Pros

Software is fairly simple and easy to use, but lacking many vital aspects of POS in the floral industry.

Cons

Software is to simple. Have problems issuing credits, saving credit card info for returning customers, and can't implement holiday pricing on website according to delivery date (only by sale date). Importing of house accounts and balances was all screwed up.

RZ

Richard Z.

Wish I would Have Changed Years Ago!

I just set up my new Floranext website and love it! It is so easy to use and I am able to change pictures, templates, pricing without a big hassle. I can even do it from my home. The only thing I am mad about is that I didn't change to Floranext sooner!

Cons

Thank You Ricard, For leaving us a great review. We are Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. We are so happy that you love your Floranext eCommerce website - Floranext.

JL

Jen L.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Floranext is the Best Flower Shop Software in the Market

Floranext helped me launch my floral business with ease! I signed up for the floral point of sale and e-commerce package which allows you to conveniently manage both your brick and mortar and website from one dashboard. It is easy to setup and very easy to use!

EL

Evelyn L.

Flower shop POS system you will love!

We started our flower shop just about a year ago. Floranext team - Idalina and Bill - were so helpful with getting us up and running. A florist software program with all the bells and whistles!

Cons

Thank You Evelyn, We are happy to hear you Love your Floranext POS system! We want to thank you for leaving us a great review. We here at Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. - Floranext.

LT

Lina T.

Excellent

Amazing,Intuitive Florist software - and most of all affordable. Run your Florist business with ease!

Cons

Thank You Lina, For leaving us a great review. We here at Floranext work hard to offer the best solution for Florist POS, eCommerce, and proposal software for florists. We continue to always keep improving and developing the system and to set standards in the floral software industry. - Floranext.

JR

James R.

Affordable florist POS software

We highly recommend.

Pros

We were switching our POS from a wire service and looking for an alternative. We really like our Floranext system - very affordable and easy to use.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Thank You James for Leaving us review! We here are Floranext strive to provide the best solution for florist software in the florist industry. - Floranext

BW

Brian W.

Simple to use Website

I used this for a client once and it was simple and easy to use. No experience needed. If you are a programmer or coder you might look for other options.

ED

Edward D.

Opening a flower shop? Probably the best florist software.

I knew Floranext before they were a florist technology company - they ran a flower business in my area in NJ. Great company, wonderful people, great florist point of sale.

MQ

Matt Q.

Used other for less than 6 months

Ok product but tech support is bad

Pros

Software is similar to Teleflora. the provide month to month contracts. Fees are reasonable. They can put a website together for you.

Cons

Takes too long to get a hold of anyonr at company. No one ever answers their phone. Difficult to get a hold of tech support or customer service. Chat supports takes a long time to respond. Our onboarding representative did not know how to setup the receipt and ticket printers. He took too long to get back to us whenever we needed anything.