Food Connex

Food distribution, tracking and order management solution

visit website

Food Connex Reviews

Humberto G.

Sam C.

Bill S.

Cons

It has at times caused error in selecting the wrong customer. When changing ship to date in order entry, the system should recognize/change to the new dates prices/promotion.

Gina T.

Managing issues and e mail responses back and follow ups is vague, contrived, non existent, it just plan stinks.

Paul V.

Every morning some screens and activities are slow to start with no known cause.

Vicky N.

4.7

Easy to use and great support!

I have found Food Connex very easy to use with a short bit of training. Once you have a minimal idea of how to use it you can freely look around and figure out how to do what you need to get done. When I have had questions or issues, I have regularly used their support services. They have been very quick to respond and quite helpful. There have even been small modifications to the program after I pointed out certain things did not work as I thought they should have.

Pros

It's easy to use. It's live. Changes to orders and inventory are immediate so everyone across the office and those in the field is on the same page. You can control user functionality as needed so trouble can be kept to a minimum.

Cons

Thanks for the great review we are proud of our support.

Best I've used

A simple system to use, support has a quick turn around getting issues fixed. I've used systems that cost 100 times more that had less flexibility. Great software package for those in need of an internet based tool.

Pros

The simplicity of use via the internet.

Cons

No weekend support for scanning issues, and when you have to take the product off an order it has to be manually removed, not removed with a scanner.

Thanks Rodney for your valuable feedback,

Boar's Head Distributor Review

The staff and service support team are excellent. Very responsive with little or no wait time. Over the past several years, since we moved from "Food Connex" to VictualNet we have asked for several improvements that have not yet been programmed for improve ease of use. Specifically, having to bounce around from menu item to menu item instead of seeing everything on one screen in both the Inventory...

Cons

Gina, Thanks for your input. We are constantly looking for positive feedback and we need to get to some of those requests in 2017.

What's not to like?

No limit on users, use it anywhere with Internet access, connects to Quickbooks, no handhelds or special printers needed and it's live. Windows tablets and printers are getting better and cheaper. This is definitely the way to go for mobile invoicing.

Pros

Live access, broad range of usable products, ease of use.

Cons

Must have good Internet access and/or wifi

Thanks Sal we are always looking for great users like yourselves/

FoodConnex

Works well in our sales environment. Interfaces will with our accounting software. Provides multiple reporting options.

Pros

Software is generally quite user friendly. There are a multitude of available reporting features.

Cons

Would like a feature/warning when "date needed" is backdated in excess of one month.

Overall it is a good software for the cost

Pros

The software is easy to use. We have a lot of employees that are not computer friendly, and they have no problem using it

Cons

Some reporting can be better. There are many reports that can be added to improve our efficiency that is not available

Fantastic product

Pros

I like the customization and customer support

Cons

I don't like the fact that item lines do not list when product came into inventory

Satisfied Customer

After several years of using the Food Connex software, I can honestly say it's been one of the best investments we've ever made. Not having to deal with our own hardware and software has freed up countless hours of time and made my life easier. The reliability has been off the charts. I can't remember having any down time during business hours and it's something I don't even have to think or worry about. The ease of use and ability to log in from anywhere on the planet has allowed us to work from home when needed and process orders on the fly. The staff is attentive and always gets right back to us with answers to any questions we come up with. We're looking forward to many more years of working with the people at Food Connex.

Cons

We use the software primarily for billing and inventory management.

Overall the system performs very well enabling us to handle customer accounts very well in terms of billing and shipping product. We still have not maximized on the software's many features and hope to in the near future. Specifically, we would love to explore SWAMI and maximizing all the inventory tracking options. Pros: Versatile reporting; Customer pricing and order history; inventory cost history/receiving history. Cons: Would like to be able to manage my lists (customer details, inventory details) on a mass scale to save tediously reviewing each item or customer separately. This could be an issue as the inventory evolves and changes or as we integrate new features which require updating the items or customers.

Overall pretty good

The only complaint is the description line is too short. There are times when I need more description to give our customers a better idea of the product.

Cons

Thanks for the kind review. Just to let you know James we have increased our description to multiple lines for more accuracy for your customers. I will have support reach out to you so you can get this implemented.

Does what you need it to do

Food Connex has been very good to use. The Customer service is fantastic and they have a good answer for every question. The software itself, for a distribution warehouse, does everything we need it to do and more and the reporting features are excellent. I think it could be a little more user-friendly but with the training they offer, it helps. Since they are always making improvements I think this will get better in time. Overall I am very happy with Food Connex and glad we chose to use their system.

Cons

Tom, Thanks for the good review. Glad you find it doing the job.

FoodConnex Cloud

Full disclosure I tried Food Connex Linux version and I bought it and never used it. Crazy move be me? Maybe but I didn't want to leave QB Enterprise accounting. Fast Forward to 2010 and the FoodConnex Cloud version that is QuickBooks integrated and I couldn't be happier. Of course there are still things I would like to see improved such as scanning capabilities but the team at Integrated listens to customer needs and makes improvements on a monthly basis. I am very happy at the ability to grow my inventory with cost control this cloud has provided to me and my team.

Cons

Great software for our food distribution program

Food Connex is an excellent sales and inventory management tool, and the support we have received from Casey and the team has been thorough and speedily delivered. As a new food distribution entity, this tool has been essential to support our growing business. Because of the level of detail involved, training new folks to become proficient can be daunting, but in general Food Connex has provided us with organized fiscal management, inventory control, and reporting that have enhanced our operation immensely.

Best Cloud-Based Food Distribution Solution

Foodconnex Cloud provides an easy to use complete cloud-based solution for food distributors and processors. Real-time inventory for purchasing and sales. Powerful customer pricing structure allows for increased sales and margins. Errors are reduced with catch weights using SWAMI. Customizable management rules are built in allowing your business to prosper effortlessly. System up-time is good and reliable.

Cons

Great solution from a great company!

We have been quite happy with this cloud-based solution for food inventory management. Not only is able to handle everything from purchase orders to label printing for each box we send out, but the staff has always been very responsive to our needs. We have looked at many other software solutions that cost a lot more money and have yet to see something that can do everything Food Connex can do.

Cons

Great software for small guys!

Everyone at Connex is great! This software gets the job done and is very robust for the distribution industry. It helps my company fill orders and produces great reports. I would definitely recommend for small to midsize companies.

Sam.Thanks for the honest feedback. Paul H-C

Needs work, It can be better

Cons

Paul, we have tried to get in touch with you to improve our services. Please let's get this repaired for you.