FreshCheq

Food service management for restaurants & food trucks

FreshCheq Reviews - Page 3

its been great. super easy to use and keeps great track of the things we need to keep track of.

Pros

it is incredibly easy to use and manipulate to fit our needs. we are very pleased with how helpful it has been for our restaurants keeping track of temperatures so we can be sure we are being safe.

Cons

Sometimes our people struggle to get logged into the website temporarily. other than that, we are very pleased.

Thank you for your review, Sarah.

Great application and works great

Pros

I like that there is no paperwork to keep track of and I can have access to my records at anytime. Everything is stored in one spot and no going back through paperwork.

Cons

Not much wrong with the software except sometimes it freezes when you are halfway through a recording and have to start over again.

Thanks for your review, Eric!

We like fresh check

Pros

This product is very easy to operate and understand. We enjoy working with this app. We like the simplicity of entering the information. Thank you very much.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little too long to bring up the app. This could be an issue with our internet provider though.

Thank you for your business and for your review, Julie!

Great

Food safety is easy and my employees like grabbing the iPad to use it. It’s a great addition to my restaurant

Pros

Freshcheq makes food safety Easy. The text reminders for line checks are so convienent . It is user friendly and customizable .

Cons

Sometimes I run into snags and it won’t load !

Thank you, Tiara, for your review and for your business.

It's good

Pros

I like not having to store temp logs on paper

Cons

If you make a mistake there is no way to go back and fix it

Thank you for your review and for your business!

Great Application for Food Service

As said above it keeps a daily record of your check list. It is a real help

Pros

It is easy to use. I also like the fact that you have a daily record always at your finger tips.

Cons

There is not much that you cannot like. This is a great software.

Thank you, Andre, for your review and for your business.

general manager

Pros

ease of use,good customer support use of record keeping

Cons

i like the app instead of other use. much better

Kevin, We appreciate your review. We are specifically working with Pizza Ranch on some new features. Come see us at your summer meeting and learn about what we have been working on for you! Jim

Fresh cheq review

Pros

It makes it a very simple process for temping products. I can just enter it in my phone and go on about my day.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about it. Everything truly is wonderful with this software

Thank you for your review, Dana. We appreciate your business.

New, Fun and trendy.

Pros

It's easy from a big picture aspect of being able to look at multiple stores all at once. I like that you can easily go between stores. I like the text alerts, as it allows us to get that friendly reminder during those busy rushes.

Cons

I think having to log-in all the time is a challenge for many. Also, having it as a hard and true app that could save data offline would help a ton. Then when get connected to online it would push the data.

Hi Justin, thanks for your review. If you select the "Save Password" option, your tablet will remain logged in for 12 hours. We appreciate your business.

Easy to use, keeps managers on task when it comes to record keeping

Pros

the fresh cheq app takes away the guessing game/remembering game for my managers. the automatic text at dedicated times works amazing!

Cons

we have had a glitch when daylight savings time took place...pretty minimal honestly. I would assume that more features are coming and that will be nice when that happens!

We are so glad that you love FreshCheq and appreciate your review! We are happy to report that we have corrected the Daylight Savings glitch. We are planning to roll out a food waste log, food safety audit portal, and other cool checklists in 2018! Thank you for your business, Brandon!

Pros

Ease of setting up different storage areas. Not complicated.

Cons

Cant really say I have any cons. It functions great

Thank you for your review, Greg! We appreciate your business.

FreshCheq to run your restaurant

It is great deal for its price and gives you all info you need to lean your business

Pros

It is overall a very good solution, very easy to set up and requires no hardware investment. It has a very good mobile interface and makes a really good solution to run several locations. It has improved our process follow up mostly in the kitchen

Cons

It is overall very good, all minor points raised to customer service were quickly answered so i’m personally very happy with the solution

Daily use

Pros

It's alot easier and faster to track easier to review quicker to track I like reminder but would be nice when not working I could turn off

Cons

Only problem is when you hit wrong button there is no way to go back and redo would be easier when mistake made

Hi Tami, Thanks for your review. In your dashboard, you can turn off your text alerts for your days off. Additionally, the platform allows you to go back one entry to correct mistakes. Since FreshCheq is an accountability platform, it would not make sense to allows for edits once the log is complete.

Overall good.

Pros

Ease of use. User interface is well setup. Able to use on any smart device is a definite plus. Once setup properly, checking items is easy.

Cons

Not able to change items per station at The store level. All stores are not set up the same. Takes more time to complete as some items are duplicates or irrevelent.

Thank you for your review. All logs and reports are customizable if you have Owner permissions. I recommend discussing your proposed changes with your owner.

easy to use

No paper clutter and very easy to use.

Pros

I think the software is very easy to use for the most part. It is a great and easy way to keep track of things without the clutter of papers.

Cons

It's hard to fix mistakes when you type in the wrong temps like I seem to do with my fat fingers on my phone.

Thank you for your review, Sharon. There is an option to re-enter the previous temp if you make a mistake. We are happy to offer some re-training if you feel that you and your staff could benefit from it.

BWW

The experience has been great. Our team loves the ease of use and the office supply savings.

Pros

It's a huge cost savings on paper and toner. The managers and staff can do a check list from their phone rather than searching for a clip board or printing off sheets in the morning.

Cons

No cons from me. I think this app is great.

Casie, Thank you for the great review. Please let us know how we can continue to make a difference in your restaurants. Jim

Fairly easy to use. Great for businesses!

Pros

The many different checklists you can make and the reminder texts as well. I enjoy how many users I can add for access too

Cons

Home screen could be customizable, tabs on the left could be re-named confusing for first timers . No glaring flaws just some brush ups to make it 5/5

Thank you for your honest review, Mike! We are releasing some improvements and additional features next month that I know you will appreciate.

Better organized

Pros

Easier for organization and no papers to print out. Everything in one place. Don't have to worry about food on the papers that were spilled. Can tell if staff is doing them from home.

Cons

We would sometimes accidentally put in the wrong number and we were not able to go back. Staff would forget to charge ipad and would forget completely to do it.

Hi Katie! Thanks for your review.

It is good

Pros

It's easy to use. It is very self explanatory and you know right away if the temps are right or wrong.

Cons

I do not like how you can't go back to a missed log. It's something that could come in handy some days.

Hi Courtney. Thank you for your review. Since this is an accountability tool, allowing for logs to be completed after their scheduled times would be contrary to the goal of accountable, consistent logging.

Very Good So far, easy to use. Helps us deliver on food saftey

Allows us to hold people accountable and create data reports for a call to action.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the ease of use. When you have a lot of other things to do simple is always sweet.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is all the colors on the interface. I would clean it up so it is easier to read.

Thank you for your review.

Love this program. It helps keep all daily needs organized

Organization. I am a very detailed person so this helps me and my team be more detailed.

Pros

The ability to edit, the alarms keep you on top of what you are needing to do. I also like the fact that you can have the whole team included in the program feature.

Cons

Thank you for your review, Andre! We are thrilled to have you as a FreshCheq customer.

I honestly had a hard time using this, I'm not to savvy with all the technology

Pros

Cons

As I said I'm not too savvy with much technology, I like writing things out. I had to get help to use this.

Hi Charlene, thank you for your honest review. I understand that change can be challenging, but automating restaurant processes is where restaurant management is heading. We offer ongoing training and would love to help you. Please reach out to me personally to schedule some training to make using FreshCheq easier for you.

The process is so much easier than the old paper forms we had to fill out daily!!

Pros

We love it's mobile on any smart device. It gives us the flexibility to have more than one person using the software at once. It is easier to access when getting audited from our home office or Ecosure.

Cons

Item descriptions need to be accessed on separate link.

Thank you for your feedback, Jacob!

FreshCheq conversion

Pros

Was easy to use once we got it set up correctly for our needs. Loved eliminating the paper and pencil bulk and the ability to see accurate reports .

Cons

Took a bit of time to get the logs tweaked to where we wanted them, but that is to be expected.

Thank you for your review and for your business!

It's very easy to use., really enjoy using it for our resturant

Pros

Very easy to use and train our employees to use. We use it daily, it is a breeze to use and works great for our rush shifts.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't run very fast. Also the notifications can be kind of annoying. They are hard to adjust if put a wrong number in.

Thank you for your review, Chase!