All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Hana POS Reviews

We just started using Hana a fe months ago and really enjoy it. It is so easy to use

Pros

We love the mobile app and how easy it is to take pictures and send it right to the order. It is all on one screen too. so that is great! And they call you to check up on you to see if you have any questions

Review Hana POS

Love the program. It makes following Wire Service orders with problems a snap. All correspondence concern an order are together in one place - no hunting for paperwork!! Placing an order is easy with everything on one screen. Delivery confirmation to the shop and the customer are completed with a very simple text message. Customer service is great, too. any time I don't know how to do something they give me an email right back or take over my screen and show me how to fix my mistake.

Great Responsive Service

Apart from being a great service, I am impressed with how quickly they are able to turn around and change features when we being a request.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.