Easy Busy Pets Reviews

Pros

Not even looking at the great and easy to use software I would never switch just due to the amazing customer service. They really care about my success and my business, and that to me is unbeatable.

BM

Bailey M.

DF

Diana F.

The best part is i only need my iPad to take to appointments, love this. Also it is fairly user friendly.

TC

Tania C.

Cons

Messages feed into appointments and get lost in my "in-box. Multiple appointments from clients come in as one email or "thread" causing requests to get lost in my "in box.

Joyce G.

JG

James G.

JG

James G.

4.6

Finally an easy and affordable Daycare software!

My overall experience with Easy Busy pets has been amazing. Not even looking at the great and easy to use software I would never switch just due to the amazing customer service. They really care about my success and my business, and that to me is unbeatable! I highly recommend EBP to all pet care professional!!!!

Pros

I loved that there is only one site, no linking to other sites with crazy long names. Just simple and professional.

Cons

I did not love the website designing process. There was an option to have Easy busy pets design your site for you.

Great Features But Weak Implementation

We're able to signup customers without back and forth emails or calls. It has made signing up new customers much easier. It can be made to look like an added page on our website which has been a huge help to us. The customer service is mostly fine but sometimes it takes a bit longer.

Pros

I really like that this software allows us to invoice weekly for multiple services rather than individually, offer all of our services: Daycare, Grooming, Boarding, Dog Walking, Pickup/Drop-off, & Cat Care seamlessly.

Cons

Packages are not automatically deducted and are quite tedious making our weekly invoicing take over 2 hours to complete. Other services we have used were automatic and much preferred. The is also no way for clients to cancel appointments or for us to automatically add surcharges such as a technology fee, last-minute booking fees, cancelation fees, etc. The website address is odd and many of our customers have reached out concerned it was spam. (DOMAIN.ezbz.ca - it does look odd). Clients also find the booking process to be a bit confusing and regularly select the current date instead of the future date they want for the appointment.

Hopeful, but not pleased

Pros

That all the services for our business are possible to manage all in one software

Cons

No mass input of information, you want to delete an appointment and literally have to do one by one. You want to move appointment from one staff to another and literally have to do one by one. Same for checking in, checking out. A client can not request a cancellation. There is no list or reports for feeding, medication, dogs, and etcc.. No waiver for clients to sign before doing anything in their account. Clients can make requests without completing their profile. Packages are not discounted correctly when making a reservation. The reservation feature does not apply for rooms when a client makes a request.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to hear you were able to consolidate so many different pet care services into EBP. A few updates since then: - Calendar drag n drop between dates and/or staff for rapid management in case schedules change. - Delete on mass or specific subsets of appointments within a series. - Visually select any combination of appointments and copy them to repeat...

New HGM user

Excellent. The support has been outstanding, unlike any other technical support I've ever received before.

Pros

I love that my website and my client records can be integrated into one system. I was also really surprised how easily I was able to create a website that I'm really very happy with. It looks great. I'm also pleased to find my existing client base engaging with the site in a way they were not doing with my old website. They love that they can access their pet's records and I love that I can control what they see.

Cons

I don't like that when you go to book an appointment there's no warning that you might be going to double book yourself. I don't think this would be hard to do but I'm not a techy person. It would be good to see that in future development.

Thank you for your kind feedback. Glad to to hear you were really happy with your website and how engaging it was with your clients - customer experience is everything! The solution now includes availability technology that accounts for you and your staff calendars, as well as their capabilities when a pet owner is booking a time for any service. This way it's impossible to get double booked with...

Easy Busy Pets is the best Dog Pro Software on the market

I could not run my company with out Easy Busy Pets. No other software I've ever trialed compares. The customization ability alone is worth every cent.

Pros

It's a power house. Highly Customizable Website support Comprehensive scheduling and invoicing system Regular updates and refinements Single Point of Contact (same representative every time)

Cons

Lacks a few minor bells and whistles which are usually added in updates or in review for adding

Highly Recommend!

Our small little dog walking company (12 clients) started with Easy Busy Pets 4 years ago and our company has grown exponentially (160 clients) due to the organization (all in one) website that Easy Busy Pets.

Pros

The invoicing is really easy, scheduling is amazing and website is easily navigatable for anyone who is not high tech. All the updates are continuously improving the website. Customer service is the BEST!

Cons

Having unlimited storage for photos and maps to be uploaded on client reports would be great.

Not User friendly or Customer Friendly

It helped out in the beginning, but now with just 2 or 3 staff members it cost me too much money for what it does.

Pros

The updates sent out nightly of the schedule

Cons

It isn't user friendly and I often have to close it down and open it up again to "cycle" so I can see a current day. It is truncated on my phone because it isn't an "app" it is a short-cut to a website. It defaults to the wrong date sometimes when I open it up. Can't "rescheduled" or change a service, have to delete it and add it back in. Sometimes appointments default to the wrong person and I have...

My peace of mind

My experience has been great. Amazing customer service. Thank you!!

Pros

This software makes my life 100 times easier by creating invoices for me. My contact at happy go mobile makes asking questions super easy. Very helpful.

Cons

I personally don’t need as much Of the perks as other companies need so it’s overkill to me.

Easy Busy Pets app - All Recommendations

I own pet store,and this app is all I need. With a couple of beginning settings dependent on my business needs,all of my solicitations can be produced automatically. Every one of the devices you need for promoting,operation sales and site under one roof.

Pros

I can automaticaly signup all new clients. All in one application !!! This app saves a tone of time,and also pull in new customers.

Cons

It takes a long time to get a return email from customer support. Everything else works fine.

Great software

Very happy

Pros

I like the flexibility of customizing services and the ability to track employee sales and payroll.

Cons

I wish their was a feature that organized “blacklisted” clients without removing their profile.

Pet Care Scheduling Software

We were hoping to be able to offer a more on-demand experience for our clients by allowing them direct way to request services from the pet care providers. This has worked well for us. Unfortunately, we had not realized the time-savings on the administrative side that we had hoped for.

Pros

We love how Easy Busy Pets facilitates scheduling directly between our clients and our pet care providers. Client requests go directly to sitters who can accept or decline. This has saved our office time and effort. Additionally, because EBP is fully integrated into our website, our SEO has improved. When clients come to schedule visits they work directly from the website and this improves our ranking. We have seen a significant uptick in new clients as a result.

Cons

There are many features that are standard on other programs that EBP does not offer. Bulk invoicing, automated/recurring tipping, building segmented email lists, adding holiday surcharges --none of these features are supported and, in aggregate, negate much of the time-saving benefits of using software. Additionally the payroll function is rudimentary at best.

Review Oct 2018

Overall I have been very happy with not only the sevice but the upgrades over the past 3 years.

Pros

That I can Invoice & lots of ways to customize. I also like being able to email from within HGM.

Cons

I wish owners couldn't delete pets, past appointments no longer show up under each pet & the search calendar is unable to pull up if you don't know month & year of a specific appointment. I wish I could seperate outgoing payment Invoices from incoming class payments, although that's pretty minor. My notes section qas deleted in the last upgrade & I worry that the new notes will become all oublic to view in an upgrade.

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy to be bringing value to you and your business. We wanted to point out that we have never lost anyone¿s data, including yours that was restored :) and as always we have learned and worked to make sure it does not happen again.

This is the most user-friendly pet software I've used.

I've been very happy with the program's functionality and its ease in getting things done daily.

Pros

I really like the user-friendliness of this software. It's very easy for me to schedule appointments with clients. My partner and I have a much easier time navigating choices if one of us is unable to take a job at a given time.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes to get a response from the developer when I have questions. Customer service is mediocre. They were very helpful getting me set up, but difficult to get assistance afterwords.

Easy Busy Pets has been wonderful for my new business.

I was starting up my business and looked at so many options. Easy Busy Pets just felt like second nature to use. When I worked with them on the set up and free trial, I realized that it was really second nature to use. Clients have complimented the ease on there side and we all know that having a system that is easy for clients helps to keep them.

Pros

Both myself and my clients have found the software easy to use and understand. The customer service has been amazing. They walked me through everything and have responded to every question in less than an hour, normally within minutes. Every interaction has been friendly, positive and helpful. It is completely customizable.

Cons

It doesn't offer GPS tracking of walks, but it does offer GPS check-in & check-out points. I wish I could upload videos for clients, but have been told they are working on adding this feature.

Some changes i would like to see

Pros

Scheduling is fairly easy Allows me to make my own forms (Very important)

Cons

I can’t book using client to look up I have to invite client to book, so i have to hold a marker for appt time and wait for them to fill out form so i can formally book them in It dosn’t automatically no location of mobile client (i have to go and select their address) but when i book at my home location it knows it is my home location and selects it for me Stripe payment system sucks, takes it more than 14 days to get to my account - wont use it now Can’t edit appointment notes for each visit

You guys are awesome!

I love it!

Pros

I love the options and how it’s not just for training or just for grooming. I can start with just training and add grooming etc later. But most of all it WORKS for training! Most programs are for kennels or groomers not trainers.

Cons

It’s still a bit confusing. I’d like more “how to videos” on YouTube or your site so I don’t always have to bother customer rep or wait for response (he is very quick but can’t be instant like a video)

We Finally Found THE Software

At Roxie's Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services we tried multiple softwares to suit our needs and were disappointed each time. In Nov/Dec 2018 my husband stumbled upon HGM. We started talking with the support team, they have been taking every one of our calls and quickly answering our emails. By January we launched with HGM and man, oh man, are we happy we did. It has been a small task getting all of our clients to fill out the portal completely but when they do, the reception of how much they all love it has been music to our ears. We get paid so much quicker and the alerts our clients receive each time we check in and check out is very popular with them. Thank YOU HGM and CSR for all your patience and hard work. We are so grateful for you.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, organization of it all, customer service, cost

Cons

Something they are working on, but we wish that the client could respond directly to the Appointment Notes.

Excellent customer management and invoicing

Very easy to learn. The support team is helpful and quick to reply. I was previously using excel and some other tools to manage my finances. I was thinking of moving to QuickBooks but was not looking forward to learning that system. Then I was introduced to happygomobile, and was able to get working on it right away with ease.

Pros

It makes invoicing my customers a breeze. I can save all details for easy repeat use. Can quickly track totals, payments received or outstanding. And other sales trends.

Cons

I am not in the pet care industry, which this platform was originally designed for. The developers are in the process of rolling out a generic version for all types of businesses, but until then, I am not able to utilize many of the features, as they are specific to pets and pet owners.

Tons of Great Features for Pet Professionals

I have loved my time working with this platform so far. My customer service representative has been fantastic, and each time I’ve logged in, I’ve realized that there are more and more features to be used. I am happy to be using this product and look forward to see even more features as they continue rolling them out.

Pros

I found this software to be yards more user-friendly than some other comparable platforms out there. It is also very easy to aesthetically integrate into the feel of your own website, if that is important to you. There’s great customer service, and they are always eager to take into account concerns and suggestions from their clients with regard to functionality. It is an amazingly customizable and flexible, feature-rich service.

Cons

Unfortunately, as a one-person business, I don’t think that I will be able to continue to afford its monthly maintenance fee, as my business has been fairly unprofitable (no fault of HappyGoMobile, though!) I would still be more than happy to recommend this product to a business that is more established with a larger client base.

HappyGoMobile Review

I can look at my clientele list and know how much I’m getting paid since it keeps tracks for me. Love the convenience of them able to add a tip to the groom.

Pros

I like the convenience my customers can request times and sign up and use their credit cards without a fee.

Cons

Sometimes my customers can’t navigte the site easily it’s confusing to them.

Great look but beware of packages

Pros

Visual asthetics, photo and comment updates for clients, ability to include team scheduling, info tracking

Cons

Package processing. It doesn't automatically remove package credits or have an easy reference for used credits. So when a client thought their count was off we had to recount their credits and visits manually to check the package count. The inability to use it for multiple locations.

Happy customer

Pros

Lovely client portal and scheduling program. Easy tracking of invoicing and client data.

Cons

Hard to customize to my specific needs but can customize more than any competitor site

HGM

Overall great. Makes the day much more organazined. Clients also find it easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to learn. The graphics are eye catching

Cons

Minor glitches that I have to call my rep.

Good service getting better

Pros

Ease of functionality on multiple mobile devices.

Cons

Some bugs still being worked out, such as ability to assign different pay scales to different workers.

Just what I have been looking

It's been excellent and such a stress relief! So much easier to keep track of payments and vet records and know when the dogs need their updated vaccines

Pros

It's so easy for me to keep track of all my customers coming in for boarding and daycare and easy to invoice them and keep track of payments and who owes what

Cons

I wish there was an option to email all my customers for updates as well as an option to put in partial payments or when someone over pays I can give them a credit and have it in towards their next invoice