HQ Rental Software Reviews - Page 2

Very flexible and mordern platform, superior customer support

Most of our daily work is now automated, we save a lot of time and manpower! This means we can scale up our business at no cost.

Pros

- customer support (24h) - they do everything to match your demands - modern, state-of-the-art software - price/value you get a lot for your money - they support you beyond the purchase We're really happy about our choice as we never experienced such a great support with any other software we tested - and believe me we had several trial accounts. But what's the biggest plus: They we're able to fully customize the software for our requirements - and they still do.

Cons

As we're in the German market, we needed to translate a lot manually - and there are still some flaws we need to tackle. Furthermore you should be prepared to spend some time with the software, to fully undestand it as they built in so many features.

Thanks David, we're happy to be of help!

A breaktrough for my company

Thanks to HQ SW i have a breaktrought success with my campervan company, i improve the online rentals and customer had a great experience in the booking process. Then we can use the app to make the process of pick up and returnwith electronic sign while we deliver everywhere and not only in our office.

Pros

The Sw is complete in every field, there are so many options and the customer service is fast in reply and support.

Cons

Could be great if the SW can be integrated with other rental products, e.g. bike rental.

very satisfied and pleased with this product

Now that i have started to use this software, i am able to manage my bookings, vehicle maintenance, and plan in advance for both low and high season, and would recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

I love that it is easy to set up and navigate and customize to suit your company needs

Cons

at this point i can't say that i have one.

A very good piece of software

Pros

We acted as a consultant on this product with, a client wanted a new rental system so we tried out HQ rental. Our client had some complex requirements but HQ was fairly easy to set up and their support helped us through the entire process and was very helpful.

Cons

The admin dashboard can be complex to find some settings to change and can be hard to navigate sometimes.

Great Rental Software and excellent customer service

It is becoming much easier to manage a large fleet of vehicles and keep track of all the small details

Pros

This product makes managing a fleet of motorcycles very easy. I love the calendar view and being able to sort all my data at the touch of a button. It is great that you can see the history of each vehicle and being able to load "Before Photos" and easily include them as part of the Rental Contract is very streamlines. Creating professional and accurate quotations is so easy and quick.

Cons

The Desktop version of the programme is great but the APP that goes with it has very limited usability for the moment- however I am sure that the developers will get the app up to speed with the Desktop version very soon

HQ Rental Software is created by professionals! System is really flexible and easy to use.

Now my booking website is fully running and for my clients and company users it is perfect and fast to book and manage the fleet.

Pros

I recently purchased their HQ Reservation system, and what I liked about them is that they set up the booking portal very fast for me. I had some requirements for the portal settings, but they did not have a problem to comply with these requirements. I spoke with them a lot before and after I purchased the solution, because I had a lot of questions. They always answered or replied to my emails, I really cannot complain. Now my website is all set up!

Cons

There are minor things like calendar that needs to be improved but overall is perfect for a booking rental solution.

Thank you Gezim for your kind words. We look forward to help you grow your business in every way that we can!

Car sharing solution

HQ are a great service provider and true partner. They are responsive, collaborative and work hard to deliver client requirements.

Pros

Its flexibility and UX. Its intuitive and easy to use allowing us to concentrate on delivering a great car sharing service for our customers.

Cons

The built in templates for customer agreements did not meet our needs. However the team worked with us to add the customization needed.

My fleet has grow and I am more organized. The integration with other plug ins are important as well.

Pros

The software helps with all my bookings making sure I do not loose clients and leave everything organized prior pick up Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team for the amazing support and customer experience

Cons

Some times we have many features and do not know how to use it all.

Great People to Work With!

My overall experience has been fantastic!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the HQ staff is very responsive when you have a question or request. I have used 2 other software providers over the past 14 years and this has been my best experience to date. We are a rapidly growing organization and I see that HQ can scale with us as we open more locations. The initial settings can take some time but it's worth it because it allows plenty of customization to meet your operation's specific needs. I highly recommend HQ whether you are a startup or a large corporate -operation.

Cons

I would like to see multiple rates per season. As I understand it, this is something to be expected in the future.

Easy to Use and Excellent Support

Excellent value, great features, and 5 star support.

Pros

Once set up, this software is fantastic. Very easy to use and train staff to use. It is so user friendly for staff, my team was ready to start selling within 45 minutes of training. The customer support is terrific. They are helpful and fast to reply. I have any question answered within a day, and the answer or item I need help with far exceeds my expectations. I wish I had found HQ sooner.

Cons

There are many ways to customize the software to your specific use, which is great! At first, the options can seem overwhelming, but customer support and chat agents are great to help you get going. As you learn the program, you are grateful for all the options.

Great value, great adaptability, great service

Pros

Outstanding customer support during the adaptation to our needs along with great flexibilty with the software itself are great features. The pricing is great as well, especially for small companies it's a great software to get started.

Cons

The basic structure is more directed to the US market than to the European.

Excellent Rental Software

The software has greatly improved our rental service - giving detailed stats and analysis. It's also improving our customer experience. It feels that as our fleet grows the developers are ready to grow / improve with us and that as long as we're with HQ Rental we will have the technological edge over our competitors

Pros

We use their car rental software which is feature rich and simple to use. The best part is the awesome customer support who are always ready to listen to suggestions and add new features when requested.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. Currently it ticks all nearly all the boxes. The only feature we're missing is a way of dealing with provisional bookings. We've discussed this with the developers and the feature is on the cards.

Real customer support

We integrated HQ with our website so we're running our business exactly how way had in mind. With the HQ Tour Operators module, it's also easy for us to work with "sales agents" that can make bookings and earn a commission so that's helping us grow the business quickly.

Pros

We really liked having a personal account manager (CSR) to help us go through the setup process. The system is well-designed and pretty straight forward but it's just very nice to be able to get quick replies on the live chat, whenever we did have some questions about the system.

Cons

HQ really tries to deliver a complete solution. The only thing they do not have yet is GPS tracking, but I can understand how that is not really part of their system.

We were on the market for a car rental software and stumbled upon HQ. They proved to be a real gem.

Flexible modern design adjusted to our needs.

Pros

Flexible design. Ease of use. Modern look. Open for improvements. Always find a way to create solutions to our individual needs. Seamless integration. User friendly. Excellent customer service. They always goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are met. WordPress integration. Willing to add new payment processing merchants. Free 30 days trial.

Cons

Maybe having an educational or training video. Although their staff walked us through every step of the reservation system and educated us on all the ins and outs.

Thanks for your kind words Grigore. We're happy to see you up and running in the system!

I found out about Caag Software by Googling "Car Rental Software" and I've been extremely Impressed

It's allow us to run our rental fleet nd give us complete transparency. Moving forward, we'll be able to implement other functionality built into the software that will help with support our business. There are also customer facing features which we've yet to utilise, but in time we'll definitely be investigating further and hopefully integrating them in our own website.

Pros

The help with setting up the software was done remotely and was very comprehensive. The system was very flexible, so all our specific requirements could be met, in fact, we've now been able to do more than we expected.

Cons

Thank you Sean! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to implement more of our features with you in due time.

Excellent service and product.

Very happy with the customer service received.

Pros

The ability of the team to respond to new needs of the customer and create new functions and integrations.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to learn where everything is in the system. But once you do its awesome.

Some features still on solving level almost 3 month

Pros

Rental agreement is comfortable (but there no option to put damage car map for minivans), calendar also quite comfortable but need some improvements.

Cons

Calendar is not very comfortable for use, because calendar start each Sunday, and sometimes difficult to see which reservation was previous and which reservation were on week ends.

Dear Nikita, Thank you for your review. It is actually possible to upload a damage map for a minivan or any other type of vehicle. Feel free to email us the image and we will add it for you. With regards to the Calendar you can toggle between different views on the top right. Kind regards, Ries

Important

Great customer service

Pros

The software helps with everything that you need for rent a car

Cons

sometimes I find many steps to make a change

The most flexible rental software solution on the planet

It streamlines all our business processes into one software suite.

Pros

When we first got in touch with the HQ Rental team, we had already tested around 30 different software solutions for our motorbike rental business. In each solution we bumped in to some sort of show stopper with our long list of requirements. 95% of the features we wanted, was there, and the other 5% HQ Rental team went above and beyond to create these features for us ( and i'm sure they will be made available to other customers as well).

Cons

Thank you Simon! We look forward towards a long-term working relationship.

What a great company!

We were able to make a quick and easy transition from a paper based system to a fully integrated electronic system within a week or so. The transition was never overwhelming or difficult. Anything I asked for was given to me and made easy.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the customization is FANTASTIC! Customer support will work to make sure your experience is smooth and easy. They also work really fast and make sure everything is to your exact liking. Any issue I have come across with the software is taken care of or changed to better suit my needs and liking.

Blue auto

Pros

Very easy fast and Good Attention the costumer service

Cons

Everything ok fine and quickly the best service

Great software, with great support!

HQ rental allowed us to move most of our in-store bookings to our website. Booking is now fully automatized, managing our fleet availability and generating the contracts for us.

Pros

By far the most complete renting software, with many features (fleet management, contract automatization, damages overview, payment integration, etc) and great customer support.

Cons

A few minor bugs, that we fixed with the HQ rental developer team

Thanks Charles! Great work also on your end - building a beautiful front-end.

Excellent overall experience

I would recommend it to anyone in the rental industry. Very happy with the product and with the time dedicated to my account…specially Juan.

Pros

Functionality and features are bountiful. Smooth interfaces and real-time changes are smooth and easy.

Cons

Implementation was excellent but support afterwards can sometimes be slow and the inability to speak with someone makes resolving issues tedious and often doesn’t get solved with a single email.

Fantastic!

The biggest benefit is working with an extremely responsive team that is ready to help and customize the software to our needs which ultimately makes our daily operations easier, quicker and more effective.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, support is always available and quickly resolves issues, and all around it's a great system.

Cons

Navigating some parts of the system can be a little tricky but HQ can quickly reconfigure and resolve any of these issues.

Great software with top of the line customer service

The experience so far has been great. The customer service team has been an added value and we have been able to get all the questions answered and all the issues resolved within a reasonable time.

Pros

The software works great for us, its very user friendly and gives us the info and options that we were looking for.

Cons

I think the app could be more functional and offer more options for on the go reservations etc.