InTouchPOS

Point-of-sale (POS) solution for restaurants

InTouchPOS Reviews

22 Years and Still Happy

We have used In-Touch for 22 years and have been extremely pleased during that time. In-Touch has continually upgraded and added new features, some at our request and some from others. When I look at other POS systems and realize the amount of third-party software I would have to buy to match the features built into In-Touch, it reaffirms our initial decision to use In-Touch and our insistence to stay with them all these years.

Pros

Set-up and editing is intuitive. Features included in this software keeps me from purchasing third party. Software support team is responsive and efficient.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. Everything I have asked for was available or was developed for us.

Finally a POS System that delivers

Truly a pleasant experience. From the sales process, to the set up and installation an easy comfortable process. Very credible and they delivered as they promised all the way. I have used Aloha over the years and was very apprehensive to learn a new product. InTouchPOS made the transition a picnic in the park. Myself and my staff dove into the system and went live on the second day after it was installed. Their installation and training process was beyond excellent and easy. Guess what their support is there every time we need them and that is far in between.

Pros

It's versatility and user customization abilitues The set up people were incredible in working with me and my husband to customize the system to our needs. The front of the house is so intuitive my staff needs virtually no training. Their endless reporting is way more than an independant chef run restaurant like me would ever use.

Cons

That I did not discover them earlier than I did.

InTouch Review

It's gone down on us before and the customer support stayed on the phone with me for a long time. He was helpful but it was hard to find the problem without them being there in person.

Pros

Easy to train new employees. Can adjust prices for specific times with dynamic pricing.

Cons

It freezes almost every day at 9:30pm. It can be very slow sometimes when we really need it.

RVP - North

This system can help you to manage your food and labor cost, proper deployment of employees, manage accounting, review and track sales data and trends in detail, good audit reports. sales forecasting, food preparation and more..

Pros

I have been using In touch POS System with 2 major QSR organizations. The system has so much information and analytical reports that every manager, owner can use to better their operation, accounting and cost control.

Cons

there are times that we needed a report that is tailored to our KPIs and was not available. That beings said, we put in a request and they programmed it for us.

Works well

Pros

Easy to use, simple format for back office reporting, easy to use FOH format, integrated well with our payroll system. Customer service is great

Cons

No complaints. Swapping POS is always a con. Starting from no POS is always easiest. Intouch does its job

very user friendly!!!

Pros

fast loading speed, ability to write notes for everyday activity, clients are well organized accordingly

Cons

relies on internet connection, limited access to past activities/client notes, wish there'll be more report generation.

Worse system ever

They owner is very dishonest he will promise something and will give you a different.And once he has your money you will never hear from him again.

Pros

Nothing from the of sales to installation,tech support does not exist.

Cons

It is very difficult to use the most important part which is order taking is not user friendly.

Dear Mr. Azimi; We are sorry you are experiencing such a hard time with our newly installed System. We pride ourselves with customer service and support. Please give our support team a call at 800-777-8202 we welcome the opportunity to gain your confidence and help you Love InTouch POS like so many other users do. Meantime we will attempt to reach out to you.

Great Software & Support

Does everything I want and the support is wonderful!