Additional information for KioCloud
Key features of KioCloud
View All Features
- Touch Screen
- Wireless Internet Access
- Virtual Keyboard
- Remote Access
- Onsite Printing
- Usage Reporting
- Remote Update / Installation
- Secure Browsing
- ADA Compliance
- XML Configuration
- License Management
- Manage kiosks remotely and issue core system commands
- Native mobile apps for iOS and Android, KioWare and KioskPro
- Create and serve interactive content to kiosk
- Mobile apps include remote authentication
- Manage user authorization for logging onto server console
- Secure login both via web and via mobile app
- Wireless internet access
- Monitor the health and device status of kiosks
- Monitor user activity and view usage statistics
- Collect device usage statistics at set intervals
- Create customized user roles and profiles
KioCloud facilitates the online management of kiosks using hosted, centralized KioWare server software and thus freeing administrators of additional technical burden.
User management features enable user roles and permissions to be defined, improving security around server access and what actions can be performed.
Support multiple device operating systems including KioWare and Kiosk Pro, while organizing a potentially large pool of kiosk devices into manageable groups.
Remote management capabilities allow file updates or core system commands to be issued from anywhere, alongside the receipt of status data for remote kiosk monitoring.
Capture valuable insights from kiosk usage information, choosing to receive device usage statistics at defined intervals and create detailed reports from the results.