Loyverse Reviews

Loyverse

Free point of sale software & inventory system

Loyverse

Its so good

My business involve moving around to supply stationeries. I had tested not less than 15 different apps but no one really meet my need like Loyverse POS. Besides the customer services is superb. For future, I will expect the team to also add Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Bravo!

Cons

For POS applications in development it's just awesome!

For a free POS application, we can't find better! The software is just awesome. Tech support is second to none with almost immediate response. Customer support do their very best to help with aspects of installation, operation and even additional hardware support. Keep up the good work!

Excellent!

The customer support is exceptional! I inquired about a few things and they swiftly responded to my concern!

Pros

Customer Support and its FREE!

Cons

Great app resolve all buisines accouinting needs

It is great to do many great things using this app, as: Add and edit cusstomers informatinion, specifi discount, eyse way to inform cusstomer about sellouts ans s.o. Add and edit seling items and servises wit custom quantity I dont use customer care section for now, but intend to

Cons

at last something perfect.

this is the first app that i found perfect from every fields. It has the most easy user interface. And also very easy to maintain the item databases. at the end of the day user can find everything about the business of the day from the website. even it is easy to use.

Cons

Very good POS app with an easy to use back office!

I am so very impressed with Loyverse. After a little hiccup trying to upload my inventory, the team were on hand instantly to help rectify the problem. I am very grateful for their knowledge and know how of this wonderful POS. Would definitely recommend!

Cons

Loyverse POS knows what you are going to need before you a aware that you're going to need it.

Pros

The fact that the application is free. No need to spend thousands of dollars a year to manage your business.

Cons

It would be extremely practical if there was the option where the price of an "item" is a percentage value of a previous item added to the sale. That percentage value could be added ether manually or preset in the settings.

No physical location; About Us; Data is going where?

Pros

Most of the startup is Free which is a plus. Free trial for add ons 14days. Fast setup as you can use your own hardware -- but the down side are the following see cons.

Cons

Unsure if you have searched the company information. They don't have a physical location nor will give this info. Search Who IS - and it's in Panama. Would you like jeopardizing your customer information? Look what happen to facebook and cambridge analytics. Not worth the risk if you don't have a visible office and understand how they are using the data. THere is a privacy page but it means nothing if you can't see if the company is real and registered somewhere for recourse.

FIT FOR PURPOSE! EVER PRESENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

I commend the loyverse team bringing to us an App that is so easy to use. Integrates all the functions of your store(s)/shop(s), be it sales or inventory tracking at the comfort of your device. I highly recommend this app to anyone anytime!

Cons

This software has really made the management of all my sales absolutely easy.

I don't really think there are cons about this app. If you have any specific need for your particular interest, they guide you or modify the app if possible to make your business even more easy. Their support is one of the best things they have.

Cons

Excellent app and customer support

Love this app! Easy to setup, easy to use, supports multi language. The online support team is amazing, giving prompt useful tips and answers, very helpful, they listen and understand users' needs. Thank you team!

Cons

If I could give Loyverse 20 stars I would!!

I thoroughly enjoy using this software... so very user friendly and the backup service is SUPERB! If I have any questions they are answered lightning fast and thoroughly!!! I would definitely recommend this software!

Outstanding customer service

Wow. Downloaded the app got bit stuck had a live chat with one of the representatives. Within 5 mins sorted problem. Answered all my question really good app to use for my retail business. Highly recommended

not sufficient POS

Pros

ease of use, flexibility, multi user across Internet, separate dashboard and instant customer support.

Cons

does not applicable with pricing scales and they didn't get me initial cost after they will transfer from free POS to Paid one .

Just awesome!

It's an amazing app. I've only used it for two days and i'm amazed at the features. Still more to explore, but I am very happy so far :-) . The customer service is excellent as well!!

simply amazing

it is very usefull and simple i was able to print reciepts in a minute it is very usefullt o have POS for each one of your staff . better way to know who is doing well and who is not

Quick, simple, precise.

I will be using this app for a very long time! SUPER EFFICIENT. Every customer remarks on the quality of service produced through its use. Recommended for all true entrepreneurs

Great App and Support!

I have tested other similar app, but this is the only app that meet my needs. Very user-friendly, and to top it all, they have a very great customer support! Highly recommended!

Cons

Best POS app seen so far

A short learning curve and you are right there setting up your store in few minutes.. Loved the features.. Just what I wanted.. I am recommending it to my friends.. Thanks guys...

Cons

Amazing for small businesses!

The perfect app for keeping track of my sales and providing customers with what hey need! The modifiers allow me to keep track of all versions of my products as well.

Fabulous App!

It's an easy to use app. great customer service/support. love that it gives me the option to upload my items list.

Pros

What do I like most about this software? It comes in this order: 1. Ease of Use - i like the upload feature for my products 2. Great Customer Support 3. Free

Cons

None so far

simplest yet the best

This is the simplest yet the best POS app I've tried. It's easy to navigate and use. Would be perfect if they added more features though. Thanks for this app. Great job!

Cons

Perfect app for small biz

Just perfect. Simple to use. Easy to understand. Quick. Functional Perfect! I am looking forward to tracking coffee sales and using a tab for my customers

Cons

Very happy with the app's and amazing support, This is the first app's we find that give us all what we need and it's free ! Thank you

Best free POS!

Amazing features and very easy to use! I have been looking for a POS system for a while and loyverse offers most features we need to track our stock!