MoeGo Reviews

4.75/5 (93 reviews)

Shaunie Loretz

Use of MoeGo for our growing business

Reviewed 2018-10-12

By far, MoeGo is a step above and beyond my manual ways of trying to manage my schedule via google calendar excel spreadsheets!! I love the mapping, route, messaging features that allow my staff to do their jobs really well. From a Command Center point of view (using mostly the desktop version), it is seemingly neglected. I've worked my way around it and still enjoy the features it provides. And I know that down the line, update and changes will be made to improve as I've seen in the past.The software keeps me and my staff organized better by assigning appointments to certain staff. Allowing me to interchange the appts between staff is a breeze and I LOVE the fact that everyone messages from the same system and phone number so it keeps the communication internal.

Heather Juhala

As a mobile groomer, this app is worth more than every penny spent and customer service phenomenal.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

It saves me time which saves me money. Above all it keeps me organized, professional, and sane!They actually listen to their customers, upgrading the software to fit our needs as requested. Saves time with smart scheduling, doing confirmation reminders for you, and condensing everything you need to run your business in one app, which saves you money and sanity. They have different plans to fit your needs and you can switch it up on busier or slower months. Literally everything is in one place- calender, map/directions, messaging, client info and work notes, invoices made paperless, and now they even offer online scheduling. You have full control of every setting customization. You can also check out reports and charts to help optimize your business. And it will send out a "rate our business" which will direct clients where to leave great reviews or help fix any issues before they become problems. Any mobile groomer is seriously losing out without this program.

Kay Warren

Robust, intuitive,

Reviewed 2018-02-14

it's great for accessing a LOT of info on your clients and their pets quickly. Rescheduling and rebooking are a breeze and the notifications feature is great for keeping clients in the loop. I bit the bullet and PAID for an app for my mobile grooming business. I'm glad I did! Both the desktop and mobile versions are very robust, but I prefer the mobile version. I like that you can access notes on your grooms, upload a picture of the pet, and add notes to both the record and the individual appointment. I like that you can text or call via the app and the ease in changing an appointment or rebooking is unsurpassed! I'm new to mobile and still filling my client list but I look forward to utilizing the automatic scheduling feature that will locate upcoming appointments in the same area and drop the appointment I'm booking into a slot that makes the drive more economical. I'm sure there will be a lot of data generated once I fully utilize all of the features, and I can't wait to see how my business grows in real numbers! Thanks guys!

Melissa Cruz

The best mobile grooming software available!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

MoeGo has been fantastic. I started my business and initially went with a different software-it was right before MoeGo came out. I tried contacting that company to suggest things that I needed. There was no response. I was using a pencil and paper book and that other software. With MoeGo, I was able to ditch the paper book and have everything I needed right in the app. It’s very easy to use, you can get directions and contact the clients right from the app. And customer support is amazing. It’s very user friendly Customer support is amazing, they listen to what their users need and accommodate.

Kennie Pinkston

Finally an easy and quick scheduling app for mobile users!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

From the start everyone has been prompt and pleasant in answering my questions. The ease of use, time saving. I don’t have to do reminder calls and spend time texting the clients of their appointments on my time off. Major organizational and time saving app! I love this app! I was able to start booking and tracking routes the very first day on the road. Start up was fast and easy. Was able to import contacts and start booking right then. I can move between functions with ease. Was able to book with out a bunch of steps. And being able to send an agreement of polices to be signed amazing! Love this app.

DruAnne B Martin-Nutzell

Moego goes with me everywhere

Reviewed 2018-10-12

It Has improved my productivity and scheduling immensely I’m able to schedule the whole year out I like I can keep up to date on my schedule and clients wherever I go. My files are with me, I can communicate with my client. I can fill a spot easily if there is a cancellation. I can easily move appointment from one groomer to another.

Deb Cleveland

MoeGo is a great choice for Mobile Groomers on the go !

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Overall my experience has been good. Would love to see more in depth “how-to” videos. Sometimes we as users find the answers to our questions via the Facebook users group, versus contacting MoeGo. Would love to have a reward program for enhancements that users suggest, if and when suggestions implemented the user get rewarded with a month or months of subscription fee credits. This fee credit would be based on the value their suggestion has improved or brought ease of use or value to the software end users. Ease of use ! I choose to import my customer from my iPhone contact. Then simply add the dog information. Right then you can add an appointment. Checking in a clue is a breeze! Then when you’re ready to check out your client simply click “check out”. The software walks you through the process. Then you can email the invoice rebook the appointment and ask for review all with a press of a button.

Nelson Quintero

The best app for groomers. Now booking is so easy and efficient.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Everything Easy to schedule with the pease of mind the our appointment are close to each other Have record of each conversation with my clients Be able to charge the client at the moment to increase my cash flow Be able to see my last appointment date and notes for each client in the main page Find clients around with one click.After using this app, I cant believe how easy it was to schedule my clients. I was able to book clients more accurately. Using there map it shows the distance between each client and about how long the travel time will be. If I am running late or early i'm able to communicate by messenger, with a fast response time. I've been able to book more clients within my day. My clients are happy and so am I.

Liliana Reyes

Awsome

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I don’t have to worry about calling back to remind customers appointment. Just you click and the message goes through. It will be nice to do the same thing with a line home phones...

John Walsh

For dog grooming, there is none better

Reviewed 2018-10-12

There is no better app available to use for mobile grooming. Just a pity, we in Australia do not get the same benefits as everyone else.How easy it is to find what you need and using that function. The overall features, making it the perfect dog grooming app.

Mikala Tomes

Easy to reach clients

Reviewed 2018-10-29

Overall learning this program was easier than I thought and I like the 24 hour reminder.I really like having my schedule on my phone. I can message my clients to change appointments and it’s so easy to use.

Christopher O'Mara

Extremely quick response from customer service, and an extremely encompassing software!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

The software (as it is web driven) works based on your internet connection... however it is extremely responsive, easy to format, intuitive, and easy to use. It is also extremely easy to customize your pricing and services. The rep has been extremely accessible to help me fix glitches etc. which have happened usually largely due to my own error.

Jennifer Dios

Fantastic Mobile Grooming app!

Reviewed 2018-02-19

I like the reminders, the digital signature for policy forms and the image policy form option. The smart scheduling is a great option as well.

Michael Hernandez

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I love how the map ties in with shedualing. It makes it so much easier to plan and scheduale the days ahead of time. The automatic reminder for both confirmation and setting up an appointment is fantastic.

Natalie Griffin

Amazing! The people behind the app are always there for me!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

The people are always there to help me if something goes wrong. They always listen if I suggest something should be added. Also, the app is easy to use and has helped me add so many more clients to my schedule.

Deanna Lawrenxe

Love it!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I love the quick response to questions and app issues. Customer Service is awesome! I like the q&a/picture feature, just wish more users posted. It’s a fast download, easy to setup and using the free version really helped teach me how to best use the app features.

Tabatha Sammons

AWESOME SOFTWARE!!

Reviewed 2018-01-10

My scheduling nightmare is over. I used to dread making schedules every year and truly hated rolling into a new year where I had to remake schedules as we gained new clientele. I love this scheduling software. It has made my scheduling easy, fast, and reliable. My clients love that they get reminders and I love that the software let's me know when a client has lapsed and I can send them a reminder. It also keeps me in touch with everything going on with my business as my employees can communicate with the client and I can see the conversations going on and correct issues if I need to. It also allows me to make sure my employees are staying on schedule. Customer care is fast and simple as a text or a message to correct any issues i have with the software. I cannot say enough good things.

Matthis Herrera

We are looking forward to future versions of MoeGo

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Over our current systems, none at the moment. But, we are confident that as app improvements are made and features are added we will see improved scheduling efficiency and route optimization in the near future. 1) While it doesn't work in the browser (where we do all of our scheduling) just yet and it needs some feature additions we are excited about the Smart Schedule's route optimization potential. 2) The MoeGo team is really working hard on making this the best Scheduling app for mobile groomers. 3) The iOS app is clean and user-friendly.

Christine Hert

Can't live without this scheduling software!

Reviewed 2018-01-13

Super easy to use and keeps all my appointments and info organized. Love the auto message features like the confirmation texts and review message.

jessica crespo

Best ever

Reviewed 2018-01-16

I can set hours for the day. I can make repeat appt., it's easy to make an appointment. It's easy to change appt nice that it sends reminders. It's nice to have customers to be able to book online and less back and forth messages I spend less time returning phone calls and having customers say can you fit me in all my house are close together.

Catherine Davis

Very happy I took the leap to go digital with MoeGo. It's so much easier than I thought!

Reviewed 2017-09-07

MoeGo is very user-friendly, and fast to use. You learn easily so you can actually transfer from paper or previous software in no time. The customer service is out of this world, and they work so hard to keep updates coming and any improvements you need to keep your business functioning. One of a kind in our industry! The mapping function is helping me to be the most efficient I can be, I love it

Danielle Baik

Great Dog Grooming appointment app

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Easy to take care of customer list, GPS feature like Waze.

Brittney Davis

This app works great for mobile grooming!

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Easier scheduling. Great customer service. Easy customer interaction.Makes scheduling appointments in the same area during my days super easy! Also super easy to navigate.

Anonymous

The Best Software ever

Reviewed 2018-10-27

the best, I love the software, have help me a lot with my companyEverything the tracking system The GPS security Credit Cards

Kimberlie Snyder

Love Moego. It has helped my groomers and myself keep the routing tight and efficient.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

The ability to see the routes and areas we service. Smart scheduling to keep the routes tight and efficient. Knowing who needs appointments and who in the vicinity of a client needs appointments also . Reminder texts. Allowing the groomers to communicate with the clients directly while using a universal number. The ability for both the groomer and myself to see the conversion so we both know how the client responded.