MoeGo Reviews

Pros

I love MoeGo and so do my customers. I am always hearing how they love how convient my online booking is and love the reminder text and emails.

Pris C.

The design and interface are amazing. The best thing about MoeGo is the customer service.

Frank Y.

Allows me to improve my routing and save time. I also really appreciate the customer support, MoeGo is always there to answer questions or improve the app.

Alissa R.

Cons

No more missed reminders, it’s stopped my no shows by 98. Live the book online option too.

DruAnne M.

My only complaint is that is it is quite expensive, more expensive then other softwares.

renee m.

No QuickBooks syncing and price set up for appointments can be a little odd when giving discounts.

Justina H.

Moego goes with me everywhere

It Has improved my productivity and scheduling immensely I’m able to schedule the whole year out

Pros

I like I can keep up to date on my schedule and clients wherever I go. My files are with me, I can communicate with my client. I can fill a spot easily if there is a cancellation. I can easily move appointment from one groomer to another.

Cons

If I Im in a dead spot no access. I can see when clients communicate other my groomer but not what my groomer says without opening it up If I wanted to take a week off I wish my repeat appointments would drop down one eeek to avoid holidays and vacations It doesnt notify me when someone cancels their appointment when it asks to confirm appointments. Need a tab for Veterinary contact and place to write medical issues

my personal assistant !

i really enjoy the app and how responsive the cudtomer service is when I need it.

Pros

I had just opened my Mobile dog grooming business. I was the only one there to start up my company. I cant begin to tell you how thankful I am that this app was outy there I tried several with only added frustration to my stressed life. I couldn't seem to keep up with everything. I found Moego through Googling "Mobile grooming app" OH MY GOSH!!! This app saved my life and got me to 5 employees strong now! This app does everything from schrduling in the same area so I dont drive all over the state lol to reminder CALLS and texts get sent out to avioid cancelitions due to the customers forgetting.

Cons

The price to add another Bus is a bit pricey for it to do the same as it has been doing. I was hoping it would keep track of the mobiles I use. Like mileage and maintenace. Whos in what unit for that day etc

Mobile grooming

Pros

I love how easy it is to make appointments.

Cons

Deletes notes and not sure why. Some of my clients, expecially clients with multiple dogs, I have to remember what I have done on them. Very frustrating.

Hi Frances, we are sorry that our app delivered such bad experience for you. our team is working hard to track issues you reported here to stop this issue from happening again! we keep updating features to meet clients progressive demands so that there might cause some issues during the process. Please also feel free to contact Lily, she's always there and will support you along the way. we appreciate your trust and your business with us:) Thank you!

Could be better

I switched from 123 Pet thinking this would be a better program. As I feel 123 Pet is outdated however, this program is costing me more than 123 Pet. It could be really great! But I feel they are not groomers, and do not get what we need or do. I took 3 years to find another program, and I wish I would have done more research on Moe go. As I'm starting to think I should have gone with someone else.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I like the online booking, and app for my clients.

Cons

1. You can not book multiple dogs with different groomers. With that if you break up the appointment with multiple groomers, you can not check out with one ticket. 2. You can not split payments, meaning 2 different CC or CC and cash payment 3. It is hard to fix time clock mistakes meaning if a employee forgot to clock in 4. Support is through email, and by time you get a response you have moved...

So simple but full of features

I’m very happy with this software. I tried another that has been around a long time and they fell short! I don’t know how I survived without MoeGo.

Pros

The ease of use! It’s very simple and quick to enter in new client information or to create an appointment. I love that there’s a place for vaccinations and a reminder option.

Cons

The price jump for 2 way messages is pretty steep. I don’t send too many so $30 is a lot. But it’s so handy to stay in one app instead of switching to my phone to message a client.

As a mobile groomer, this app is worth more than every penny spent and customer service phenomenal.

It saves me time which saves me money. Above all it keeps me organized, professional, and sane!

Pros

They actually listen to their customers, upgrading the software to fit our needs as requested. Saves time with smart scheduling, doing confirmation reminders for you, and condensing everything you need to run your business in one app, which saves you money and sanity. They have different plans to fit your needs and you can switch it up on busier or slower months. Literally everything is in one place-...

Cons

My only issue had nothing to do with the software, but more so with me moving from completely paper to technology. There was a learning curve for me, but it's easy to catch on when you get in and pay around on it. They offer to transfer all your client info from one program to another, but mine was only on paper, so it was a long and tedious process to add everyone. Once that was set up, it's been a breeze. There's so much this app offers, I'm sure I don't even use everything yet to its fullest potential.

Hi Heather, we will always be your side to help you get familiar with MoeGo!

AWESOME SOFTWARE!!

My scheduling nightmare is over. I used to dread making schedules every year and truly hated rolling into a new year where I had to remake schedules as we gained new clientele.

Pros

I love this scheduling software. It has made my scheduling easy, fast, and reliable. My clients love that they get reminders and I love that the software let's me know when a client has lapsed and I can send them a reminder. It also keeps me in touch with everything going on with my business as my employees can communicate with the client and I can see the conversations going on and correct issues if I need to. It also allows me to make sure my employees are staying on schedule. Customer care is fast and simple as a text or a message to correct any issues i have with the software. I cannot say enough good things.

Cons

Thanks Tabatha! You are GREAT!

The Best Software ever

the best, I love the software, have help me a lot with my company

Pros

Everything the tracking system The GPS security Credit Cards

Cons

I will like the clients to be able to add their own credit cards

Honestly without MoeGo I wouldn't be nearly as efficient

Pros

I love the automation and mapping the most!

Cons

The functionality of the profiles and the fact I can't link to Square

Time savor

Love love love

Pros

Digital! My clients love the fact of reminders and texts.

Cons

I wish I could use my own phone number. My clients get confused and it the fact that when you call yoir number ahows up anyways.

Use of MoeGo for our growing business

By far, MoeGo is a step above and beyond my manual ways of trying to manage my schedule via google calendar excel spreadsheets!! I love the mapping, route, messaging features that allow my staff to do their jobs really well. From a Command Center point of view (using mostly the desktop version), it is seemingly neglected. I've worked my way around it and still enjoy the features it provides. And I know that down the line, update and changes will be made to improve as I've seen in the past.

Pros

The software keeps me and my staff organized better by assigning appointments to certain staff. Allowing me to interchange the appts between staff is a breeze and I LOVE the fact that everyone messages from the same system and phone number so it keeps the communication internal.

Cons

As I grow, I find the functionality of the desktop version (which i use to manage all the staff from our headquarters) is somewhat lacking. Our hours are 5am-8pm and the calendar view does lot let me see 5am. Also, I have 4 mobile units and 13 staff members and the software shows every staff member every day whether they are "open" or "closed" I have some staff members who only work once a week...

The whole package

Great experience with MoeGo so far. No need to always back up our information, or go to multiple places to find it. Great that all my employees can view their schedules and I can empower them to take ownership of their grooms.

Pros

I like that it is designed for groomers. Everything in this software is useful for my business. It has scheduling, messaging, client information and storage, appointment information, employee management, and more. It's very comprehensive. Easy to transfer over all our customer info. The customer service is phenomenal, responding quickly to questions or concerns. The development team is always taking suggestions and adding them to the software. I highly recommend.

Cons

There are few cons because every time a groomer expresses something that is difficult, they work to fix the problem and make the program easy to use. Like any new software there is an adjustment period for it to be used fluidly, but now that we've been using more than a year I don't know how I did without it!

Robust, intuitive,

it's great for accessing a LOT of info on your clients and their pets quickly. Rescheduling and rebooking are a breeze and the notifications feature is great for keeping clients in the loop.

Pros

I bit the bullet and PAID for an app for my mobile grooming business. I'm glad I did! Both the desktop and mobile versions are very robust, but I prefer the mobile version. I like that you can access notes on your grooms, upload a picture of the pet, and add notes to both the record and the individual appointment. I like that you can text or call via the app and the ease in changing an appointment...

Cons

The desktop version requires appointments to be made for each pet separately, where the mobile app lets you pick and choose the pets from a list, as well as the services each of those pets will receive, prior to setting the date and time and automatically factors in all of the times needed for all services in 1 fell swoop.

Hi Kay, Thank you for taking your time leaving us a review! We've allocate more resource to desktop product and will make it much better soon to make it as great as our mobile apps!

The best mobile grooming software available!

MoeGo has been fantastic. I started my business and initially went with a different software-it was right before MoeGo came out. I tried contacting that company to suggest things that I needed. There was no response. I was using a pencil and paper book and that other software. With MoeGo, I was able to ditch the paper book and have everything I needed right in the app. It’s very easy to use, you can get directions and contact the clients right from the app. And customer support is amazing.

Pros

It’s very user friendly Customer support is amazing, they listen to what their users need and accommodate.

Cons

I wish there was a space next to the pets name after you check the pet in for grooming notes. Or if whatever pets at that house were selected, the pets name would automatically drop down to the ticket notes for that day. It would help with multiple pet households.

Convenient, does it all

Overall experience has been really great. I have saved time by not having to call clients myself to remind them of upcoming appointments. The software is user friendly and easily taught to new employees

Pros

I was looking for a software that could send out reminder texts and phone calls to my clients. I love being able to see when someone confirms or cancels an appointment.

Cons

A few minor issues: I hate having to go back and forth between screens when messaging a client and trying to find the best appointment time for them.

Love this software

Pros

Moego is a great value. It has saved me from a lot of work that I used to do manually like appointment reminders. I like that I can organize clients & routes so easily. The electronic signature capture for my policies saves me from having to keep up with paperwork.

Cons

There's really not anything that I don't like at this time.

Finally an easy and quick scheduling app for mobile users!

From the start everyone has been prompt and pleasant in answering my questions. The ease of use, time saving. I don’t have to do reminder calls and spend time texting the clients of their appointments on my time off. Major organizational and time saving app!

Pros

I love this app! I was able to start booking and tracking routes the very first day on the road. Start up was fast and easy. Was able to import contacts and start booking right then. I can move between functions with ease. Was able to book with out a bunch of steps. And being able to send an agreement of polices to be signed amazing! Love this app.

Cons

Cell service providers can cause slow downs of app. Bouncing between towers can cause frustration, but that’s the same with any app. I would say that there is nothing wrong with this apps programming.

Great value

Pros

Going from completed appt to scheduling next. Also reminder and confirmation.

Cons

Cannot see the daily appointments , only individual.

MoeGo is a great choice for Mobile Groomers on the go !

Overall my experience has been good. Would love to see more in depth “how-to” videos. Sometimes we as users find the answers to our questions via the Facebook users group, versus contacting MoeGo. Would love to have a reward program for enhancements that users suggest, if and when suggestions implemented the user get rewarded with a month or months of subscription fee credits. This fee credit would be based on the value their suggestion has improved or brought ease of use or value to the software end users.

Pros

Ease of use ! I choose to import my customer from my iPhone contact. Then simply add the dog information. Right then you can add an appointment. Checking in a clue is a breeze! Then when you’re ready to check out your client simply click “check out”. The software walks you through the process. Then you can email the invoice rebook the appointment and ask for review all with a press of a button.

Cons

Working with the mapping is a challenge. I’ve experienced long delays in response to a question, problem or challenge at times. In addition there is a language barrier when it comes to explaining problems, glitch challenge I’ve encountered.

Awsome

Pros

I don’t have to worry about calling back to remind customers appointment. Just you click and the message goes through. It will be nice to do the same thing with a line home phones...

Cons

When you check out and try to reschedule because the customer decided to cancel the appointment at the last minute or for any other reason you need to check out without doing the service and not charging. This happened to me I check in with a customer and he wasn’t there so I Check out but I wasn’t enabled to reschedule for the next week.

Mobile grooming success

No more missed reminders, it’s stopped my no shows by 98%. Live the book online option too

Pros

I started using Moego over a year ago and today I don’t know how I ever lives without it. It saves me time from doing reminder calls, routing the appointments for efficiency and replaces client cards if they get lost or damaged. My groomers know their schedules, can block off days and keep track.

Cons

The only con was putting all the client info in when we started. It was a bit time consuming. But not entering info for new clients is easy!

The best app for groomers. Now booking is so easy and efficient.

Everything Easy to schedule with the pease of mind the our appointment are close to each other Have record of each conversation with my clients Be able to charge the client at the moment to increase my cash flow Be able to see my last appointment date and notes for each client in the main page Find clients around with one click.

Pros

After using this app, I cant believe how easy it was to schedule my clients. I was able to book clients more accurately. Using there map it shows the distance between each client and about how long the travel time will be. If I am running late or early i'm able to communicate by messenger, with a fast response time. I've been able to book more clients within my day. My clients are happy and so am I.

Cons

Thank you Nelson! You are Great!

Continuous Improvement

We would not be as successful as we are without the use of MoeGo. They have helped us understand the importance of routing, rescheduling, and client communication.

Pros

We like MoeGo because of their ability to improve their functionality coming from patron ideas. They are constantly “under development.” This shows that the business is investing in themselves.

Cons

Is wrong to say that they are always “under development?” There seems to be a laundry list of improvements, and some take more time than other. The payment options should occur through MoeGo. Rather than going out of MoeGo to Square, then back to MoeGo when the client pays. Our Multivan business is posing some concerns with MoeGo.

For dog grooming, there is none better

There is no better app available to use for mobile grooming. Just a pity, we in Australia do not get the same benefits as everyone else.

Pros

How easy it is to find what you need and using that function. The overall features, making it the perfect dog grooming app.

Cons

Not all features on the app, are available in Australia even though we pay the same as countries it does work in. Texting via the app, is available but then you can not utilise all the same in app functions like the 'ask a review' option which has follow up auto prompts.

Amazingly helpful app!

Pros

I like that I finally have a lot of free time because I don't need to send the reminders about tomorrow's appointments or make a booking for a client as it can be done online or looking & calculate the day/week/month sum or see who is lapsed client etc The customer service is great too & very helpful! Thank you guys!

Cons

I would like also to have an option to see all bookings when you look at the monthly option (not individual groomer bookings) & maybe to see in reports the pay slips for the workers.