RENTALL Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.13/10

See full reviews by rating

Navotar is very easy, affordable, and reliable. The support and sales team have been great in providing us tutorials and accommodating our prices with our current fleet size.
It has helped us a lot in the operation taking in consideration that the rent a car business has a lot of work to be done so is very important to use a very good system like Navotar is.
It was a pleasant experience with very professional and friendly customer service backup.
Still a new system so I've found a couple glitches. Invoice system has some missing information on the invoice eg incomplete phone number.
All the ingredients seem to be available. I haven't been checked out on the credit card side of the software so I'll report on that at a later time.
Until connecting with Shree, it was difficult to connect with one person that was in charge of your product.

LB

Lalith B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

worst system ever seen

I never recommended try to get back our money IF I GET BACK MONEY we definitely go with another product

Pros

No one co operation same error coming again and again only they doing temporally solution hard to contact them

Cons

very bad wrong calculation we have to calculate manually and keep the record otherwise we cannot run the business

Dear Lalith, thanks for taking time to write a review about your experience with RENTALL. We understand your frustration and apologies for any inconvenient caused. You were part of our core system migration which we transferred all the Navotar customers into our next generation RENTALL software product. During this migration period, we have encountered a few issues and all the critical issues were resolved as quick as possible. As mentioned via email, effective from 1st of June 2022, all the issues were resolved, and the system is upgraded with latest tech and features to support our customers to be prepared for upcoming trends in the rental industry. we would welcome you back to see all our new features with a discounted rate - feel free to reach out to us.

SB

Srinikethan B.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

User Friendly

Pros

easy to use simple easy to train new employees

Cons

more info needed some miscellaneous charges can't add easily

VM

Vladimir M.

Great application, fast friendly customer service,

Pros

It's data-based, easy to use, friendly interface, easy to track all cars, helps to manage time, convenient to the customers

Cons

Vehicle damage panel does not appear in pdf agreement while using mobile application, other than that, works perfectly

Hello Vladimir Mikhailovski, thanks for the positive review. In regards to the Vehicle Damage PDF, one of our support representative will contact you shortly to discuss about it.

TG

Tome G.

Excellent software

Very good

Pros

Easy to use and flexible in customising the features to suit my company needs.

Cons

Contract agreement setting has to go through Navitat.

LW

Lisa W.

Navotar customer service

good

Pros

Easy to navigate and update the days in and out.

Cons

There is nowhere to type/add activity notes on the file Example: 9/1 "rental covg $30 day, $500 max" 9/20 "Called customer to advise rental covg expires on Thursday" The capability to put notes on each file/agreement would help multiple users know what is going on with the file.

Thanks

LP

Landon P.

Great fleet Program and easy to navigate

Pros

The ease of navigating the program and the amount of information the reports can provide are great for any size business. Makes accounting easy

Cons

Having to pay to add more vehicles after exceeding the vehicle limit and having to call and get permission to get them added but staff is great to work with.

Thank you Landon Poe. Great working with you.

Sharon U.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Best system we have had yet!

Customer service is on top of figuring out print and email functions right away while on the call. The system is by far my favorite with the ease of functionality and being able to invoice the right amounts.

Pros

The functionality and ease of the tabs from reservation to agreements.

Cons

We are still trying to be able to figure out the printing which you guys are already on the case!

CW

Chris W.

Great Tech, Excellence Customer Service

With Navotar, their customer service is really top notch. We asked for a lot of changes, and everything was done nicely to fit our business model. They were able to customize a lot of features we requested. I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the software support analyst who really understands the car rental business, we're so happy. This cloud based approach is very cost effective, affordable and it saves us so much time, just amazing company to work and grow with.

Pros

This cloud based software is very user friendly, scalable and fits our company needs

Cons

That we didn't get it sooner. I heard of them before, I saw there PR notification that they added contactless rental process and we decided to jump on in.

Thanks for the feedback Chris. Great working with you.

RW

RAY W.

Nice Software

Pros

The most convince car rental software I've ever used

Cons

the inventory was not enough, there is only 50 cars free inventory,

Thanks Ray. Great working with you.

CK

Conrad K.

Navotar propelled my small car rental business to the next level

I received so much more than I expected with this software. Highly highly recommended.

Pros

Besides from the basic features of being able to check vehicles in/out upon being rented, this software also allows you to manage and oversee rates provided to different customer. I thought I was getting the ability to schedule but I ended up receiving so much more.

Cons

I cannot say a single bad thing about Navotar. The price they charge is actually very low considering this software's capabilities and features.

Thanks a lot Kramer

BM

Brad M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good software

Pros

Good dashboard easy to navigate Helpful staff

Cons

Software problems can be slow to be rectified

DE

Diana E.

User Friendly

Pros

it is quite user friendly and gets the job done

Cons

inability of use on phone and/or tablet.

Salvador S.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Navotar - A well-rounded software for car rental locations

Great system, would recommend to anyone trying to get into the car rental business.

Pros

Navotar is a great way for car rental companies to manage all of their business end needs. It basically sets everything up for a potential user. It's a turn key management system for rental car companies. By helping to manage everything from marketing to payments, the program really does everything a customer could want.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints thus far. This program is really all you will need while renting cars out. Anyone looking to get into this business should at least check out the demo on their website.

LS

Lesang S.

I have just started using it

Pros

I dont have much experience as i just started using it but i am very pleased with the support we have gotten from the sales and the support on technical issues . What we are excited about is that this software will improve the efficiency of our operation making our work more organised and making our employees to be more accurate and accountable. The Navotar is very fast in terms of response time and are able to resolve my concerns in good time.

Cons

The software does not have a quotation function which to us is very important and we would really like to be able to have it configured.

YP

Yony P.

awesome experience!!

The people at Navotar really exceeded my expectations, Not only with price but service and their obsession with "getting it right"

Pros

This system makes running my business easy and stress free

Cons

It is hard to find something I dislike about the system.

Thanks Yony. Great working with you.

MD

Mueen D.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

All your car rental needs catered for!

So user friendly, it's almost reading your mind! From A-Z all your car rental software needs are catered for. It is easy to make adjustments on the program in order to suit YOUR business and the feedback/support whenever help is needed is just phenomenal!

Pros

Truly speaking, everything. The Mobile app makes creating an agreement as simple as can be. The software itself is extremely informative whilst remaining easy to use.

Cons

There are none! This software caters for all car rental needs and the excellent support team will take care of any "cons" you THINK you might have, leaving you with more Pro's! There's no reason to look anywhere else.

Thanks Mueen. We are excited to work with you and grow.

JS

John S.

Horrible support

The software is not too bad, it is slow in performance. Customer support is out of Sri-Lanka and horrible. No one really knows much about the software, you have to talk to different agents to try and accomplish anything. I signed on in August of 2021, it is now December and I'm still not up and running and paying for the use of the software and still NOT ABLE TO USE.

Pros

Performs the very basic car rental operations

Cons

You have to push too many buttons to accomplish a simple task.

BF

Bianca F.

Great Auto Rental Software

Great customer service team, they get right back to you when you need something!

Pros

Lots of features that can be customized to the way you want to do business.

Cons

The app is useful if you're making a quick reservation, I wish there were more features.

BC

Ben C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Simplistic Software

Pros

The relative ease of use along with the support offered from the Navotar team.

Cons

Prior to switching to operating the software through Google Chrome it was a little glitchy.

Thanks Ben Cheney. Great working with you.

JH

James H.

We love Navotar

Pros

The booking process is so easy and we can see each day how many vehicles are rented, how many are available.

Cons

Navotar is the best, I can't find any faults

Thanks for the review James. Great working with you.

WM

Washington M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Best car rental software

It's a fantastic software, easy to use and highly customisable and the fact that's it's cloud based means less expenditure on expensive hardware before deployment more so if you have multiple locations. Excellent option for small to medium car rental companies!!

Pros

Customisable, user friendly, affordable, cloud based with mobile apps that are fully functional.

Cons

There is no option to customise currencies on the mobile apps on both IOS and android

Thank you Washigton. We will be supporting currency option in mobile app soon.

MA

Mohammed A.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Navotar

Pros

User friendly. The E-Contracts makes it paper less and saves us cost of paper and printer.

Cons

The reservation module has glitches which can be fixed.

Thanks Mohammed..

BA

Baktash A.

Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees

Navotar made my life easy, extremely professional and motivated team

All my car documents are organised in one place, the system remind me about any service, mechanical problem and licence renewal. Moreover all my customer list are there to be accessed from any device anywhere in the world, I can keep an eye on their payments, can view my financial reports etc.

Pros

Its extremely easy to use, you can use it anywhere in the world from any device whether its andriod, ios windows or Macintosh.

Cons

I have not found anything to dislike so far, the system is extremely responsive, even if there is something Navotar team will customise it within 2 - 3 working days.

Thanks Baktash

EQ

Emran Q.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

My review

Pros

It’s simple and easy. Dashboard is vibrant.

Cons

It takes 6-10 seconds after click to change page. Tax amount is not accurate. Could be faster.

CC

Christian C.

Used other for 6-12 months

I feel cheated by this company. They made me pay for an entire year and they never finished the job

we did not get any benefits. It was a waste of time and a huge HEADACHE. Save yourself the time and pain.

Pros

I was made to believe by the customer service reps that they had everything under control. They outsource everything, employees leave, new ones are hired and they don't know where to start.

Cons

Communication. If you ask questions they will answer until they get tired of you and push you aside. They DONT RETURN EMAILS REGULARLY AND THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE REGULARLY you have to leave a message and maybe they will get back if you dont call first.

Thank you for your feedback. You had a requirement to print your rental contract in a Matrix Printer. Before signing the licence agreement itself we notified you that we need the exact specification to configure your rental agreement and we gave 30 days free trial account to you since you had complicated requirement. We never got the exact specs from you. Without the specs it is very difficult for us to assume and configure your rental terms. According to our history log we noticed that you have used the system in daily basis hence we charged you for the usage only. We are happy to visit you and discuss everything in detail to make sure the system works well for you. Looking forward to work with you again.