Navotar Reviews

Pros

This cloud based approach is very cost effective, affordable and it saves us so much time, just amazing company to work and grow with.

Chris W.

Sergio R.

It was a pleasant experience with very professional and friendly customer service backup.

Jeffrey L.

Cons

Still a new system so I've found a couple glitches. Invoice system has some missing information on the invoice eg incomplete phone number.

Dion S.

All the ingredients seem to be available. I haven't been checked out on the credit card side of the software so I'll report on that at a later time.

Dan D.

Until connecting with Shree, it was difficult to connect with one person that was in charge of your product.

Gabriel S.

Excellent Product With Excellent Team With Great Support, So Far The Best System!!

Our company Europcar, was looking for new software few months, until we found Navotar and now we are truly grateful to find it. It is very easy to use, fast and customer interface is grate. Features that it has to offer are really endless. My management is very much satisfied having navotar on board and as our rental software partner. I can tell that customer support is one in million, every time they step up and in a minute they are ready to help. If anyone has second taught for Navotar, think no more, cause it is great value for money we get!

Pros

The cloud bases accessibility make it easier to use the system from anywhere, the mobile app is great and serves the same purpose. The team is readily available to support in case of any issues. Easy to learn & use. My team has become very efficient since we took this product. this software we are able to keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convenient. This is the future of the car rental software in the market. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their software. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch their existing car rental software or even want to start a business even.

Cons

Some items are not customization which i have already discussed with their team and would be done in the future updates.

Thank you Rohit. Nice working with you :)

Very happy, great customer service

Anytime I need help with something the response is very quick and they will walk you though everything step by step. It was a tough decision to make to change rental software companies after using the same one for 20 years, but Navotar did a great job making this software easy to use and great customer service for anytime you need help figuring something out or changing the software to better meet your needs.

Pros

There are several features I like about Navotar. What I like most is the customer service and how quickly they respond and help solve any issues that come up. Another feature I really like is the customization available. It is very easy to add features on or make changes when needed.

Cons

I'm not dissatisfied with the software, but when we first signed up, I thought more features were included in our package. I found out they were additional pieces we needed to purchase.

Thanks Kathy. Nice working with you.

Excellent For A Quick Startup

From the beginning up to this point, we have been very happy and even with a few "wants" that could not be implemented, it has been great for the business.

Pros

It makes our rental business very easy to run. The overall customization to get the plugin for the website where we needed it was very easy through the Support communications. Having only used the software for less than 6 months, I would say that it is very easy to use, navigate around and get all of the information that is needed for the day. Being able to customized all of the rental settings is key as our business grows over the next few years. The Support department has been very responsive since the initial 2 hours of training. The training was very in depth and got us running in the right direction.

Cons

As a rental business, we have not really run into too many issues that could not be figured out with a simple communication with Support.

Horrible Experience

In my opinion Navotar comes across as a very dishonest company. Somehow the great customer service magically disappears after they take your credit card information. It gets even worst when you try to get technical assistance. I've been trying for 3 years now to get a refund for a product that I have never used because of poor customer service and up to this day I have never received it. Even though the software seems to be a good solution for car rentals I would not recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Seems to be an ok product but very poor customer service.

Cons

Customer service magically disappears after receiving payment information

Dear Duane Daisy, Thanks a lot for your review. We looked into this request with our billing & support team and their feedback is as follows; You have subscribed to our service on 03/28/2017. We subscribed to our service after getting the detail demo from us and obtaining the free trial from us. You have used the system till 12/12/2017 and till that our support records indicates we have provided...

Great service and implementation support

We have had a great experience from start to finish. Navotar has been very easy to work with.

Pros

The software is all-inclusive. If something is missing the team is quick to react with answers for implementation.

Cons

Having the app be a true plugin for WP on an external site and didn't need i-frames to connect and transition to platform.

Excellent Service & Product!

Very helpful staff & quick responding, training made it easy to understand.

Pros

We enjoyed the User friendly platform & mobile version was very unique.

Cons

There’s a lot of information & reporting which will take time to get used to.

Thanks Hassan. Great working with you.

Great software with amazing support!

In one word... Phenomenal!

Pros

The support and sales staff are absolutely amazing. They aren't the type of company to sell you something that they don't back 100%! This company has hands-down the greatest customer support available in the industry (and I've tried other software - don't waste your time)! Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment!

Cons

While their support is truly amazing it is advertised as 24/7 support. I don't think it's truly 24/7 but they are EXTREMELY supportive regardless! They WILL get back to you - they don't ignore you.... that is very important in the industry when a frustrated customer is standing in front of you and something doesn't work as expected (hey, it's technology, it happens to EVERYONE - even the multi-million dollar software that those big guys pay for!)

Thanks for the feedback Ian. Great working with you. We are providing 24 * 7 Live Chat and Email Support :)

Navotar is awesome!

Navotar and it's team is always available to me. I send a very large amount of emails to the support team looking to have certain aspects customized for our particular business needs and every thing I have requested has been modified for us and has been done so in a very timely fashion. I enjoy the complexity and functionality of Navotar and feel that our company will grow right along with Navotar.

Pros

My favorite part of using Navotar is the flexibility that the software has. The support team is always available to help make modifications to the software to customize it to our specific business needs

Cons

I have no major complaints about Navotar. There are 2 features that I would personally like to see. I would for there to be a feature that allows the notes section from a customer profile to auto pop up on the screen when that customer is selected for any reason and would also like to see the notes that are typed in on the vehicle inspection report to print out on the vehicle inspection page. Those are just preferences and overall Navotar is still a 10/10 for me.

Thanks for the review. We are glad to have you as our customer

The best rental software support

Navotar's Software Solution played right into our 7 layers of success. The oneway model we use is the easiest to manage and change. They have made adapting to a new online business world really easy.

Pros

Navotar helped build us the best oneway rental software system available. We looked at many providers before settling on Navotar. Our Navotar support team has been great. The software is easy to use and when we need changes or additions the teams get the job done quickly. From Steve Baty - Managing Partner.

Cons

The software is great ... we need to get better an the self serve online plug in.

Thanks Steve

Thanks

Good product and team

Pros

Easy menu options. Self explanatory.

Cons

Agreement load time could be faster. Need to see the following entry points in the Vehicles also: - Damage Excess Amount (Insurance) - Minimum Driver Age (Insurance) - Vehicle Owner name (Owner)

Navotar Car Rental Software

Our organisation Pleasure Drive LTD was searching for new programming hardly any months until we discovered Navotar and now we are genuinely appreciative to discover it. It is extremely simple to utilise, quick and client interface is a grind. Highlights that it brings to the table are extremely interminable. My administration is particularly fulfilled having navotar ready and as our rental programming accomplice. I can tell that client care is one out of millions, each time they step up and in brief, they are prepared to help. On the off chance that anybody has second educated for Navotar, think no more, cause it is an extraordinary incentive for cash we get!

Pros

The cloud bases availability make it simpler to utilize the framework from anyplace, the versatile application is extraordinary and fills a similar need. The group is promptly accessible to help if there should be an occurrence of any issues. Simple to learn and utilize. My group has gotten exceptionally effective since we took this item. this product we can monitor every one of the understandings,...

Cons

A few things are not customization which I have just talked about with their group and would be done later on refreshes.

Thank you Avinen Permall. Great working with you.

Reliable solution. Using for a decade now

Overall, we are more than content with the solution. That’s the main reason which didn’t make us consider any other solutions for the last 10 years. The subscription charge is very reasonable and is worth it for the solution they provide.

Pros

We are using Navotar from the day they launched the solution. We are using the system for almost 10 years now and they never failed to meet our needs. We are using all their solutions, they developed our website with the online reservation plugin and the website is maintained by Navotar. We started getting many online bookings once we implemented their online reservation plugin on the website. Great customer support!

Cons

We are happy with the product and services Navotar provides, but one thing we were hoping to have is a GPS solution integrated within the system. They promised they will launch a solution very soon.

Thanks Shawn

Great Rent a Car Software

This software is great, friendly, very interactive and easy to use and read. It has helped us a lot in the operation taking in consideration that the rent a car business has a lot of work to be done so is very important to use a very good system like Navotar is. The customer service and all the navotar employees are always great and have a solution for any requirement I may have.

Pros

- Easy and friendly interface. - Simple to set it ip. - Easy to train employees.

Cons

- There is space to be improved in online plug in but as always have been, it is impriving on daily basis.

Thank you Sergio, great working with you :)

Superb Software

We have been clients for three years and thanks to Navotar and its ease of use we have been able to expand in number of rental units and we have now added a Navotar reservation module to our own web page that is linked to our system, making the reservation process much easier for our clients.

Pros

We really like how user friendly this software is. We have never had any problems navigating the system and when we've had an issue customer service is always prompt to respond. We couldn't be happier with our choice of fleet management software.

Cons

We would have liked to find this software earlier as we spent a lot of money in other systems that did not work for us. There is simply nothing we don't like about Navotar.

Thanks Adriana Diaz for reviewing us. We are glad to work with you.

Professionals

The real time communication feature between the website, the software and the reservation module emphasizes the true modularity of the system and indicate that the software engineers at Navotar are organized in their coding and development practices. The modularity aspect of the software Leverages Navotar over their competitors. The Customer support team at Navotar are always on the top of the client's request. we are sincerely thankful for the support team fast turn around.

Pros

1) The Website: Our company's website developed by Navotar's team is so simple. the designers and the programmers respected the KIS (KEEP IT SIMPLE) concept and I am sure they worked hard on their end to deliver such a professional and easy to use website site. the website is able to advertise for the car rental business in a presentable way. 2) The Navotar software: The software is developed with care. all the information about the cars and the models are stored in a back end database, the user need only to choose. The software is connected to the reservation module on the website. the website and the software are on real time communication which help the user know which car among their fleet is available and helps the customers know which are could be rented.

Cons

The rate system could be improved according to the time of use pricing concept for certain geographical regions.

Thanks Ayoub

Best Reservation and Online Booking

Pros

Ease of use of the system and best customer support.

Cons

Navotar helped us a lot in managing our reservations, rental agreements, fleet (maintenance and vehicle registration) and customers. I realized how easy it is to manage a growing fleet with their system. It's a must for starting a car rental business. Hoping they will always update the system with the changing demands of technology of the customers.

Thank you Alfred. We really appreciate it.

Timesaver

Pros

Creating and tracking rental agreement, financial summary,maintainence log

Cons

Functionality on IOS platform are minimized .

Can't expect better than this

Excellent experience overall. I'm currently managing the agreement tracks of our customers, maintaining their records including their information and most of all, the finance sector with the help of Navotar. Also it gives my staff an overall idea about our fleet and if which vehicle has been booked and is ready to go. In short, Navotar has given us a centralised system which can be accessed from anywhere I want

Pros

I never thought cloud system could be this reliable. Tried few other cloud services available on the market but Navotar stands out for all reasons. System support is great. CSR are handling it quite professionally.

Cons

Sometimes the email system goes down,which can be tedious. But the good news is that it doesn't affect the main functionality of our work Also I would recommend Navotar to improve their mobile apps as it could be very handy for users, I suppose. The vehicle photos taken before Vehicle Checkout process are compressed and doesn't help alot.

Thanks a lot Muhammad Abbas. Great working with you.

Navotar review

I have good experience using Navotar within almost 3 years. Their support team are very supportive. The software itself is quite helpful for company.

Pros

The software is quite user friendly, have much feature especially to track payment history. so business can get information whether some customer still not pay.

Cons

One thing that Navotar have to improve is on system flow process.Even though its system already have system flow, but it is not locked. Means we still can jump in into process 2 without doing process 1

Thank you Muhammad Andi. We are glad to be the car rental & lease software vendor for Grab Indonesia. We will definietly look into the Cons you have highlighted here.

Best Software for an affordable price.

A very nice product at an affordable price.

Pros

We are using Navotar for last 4 years.They are a really an innovative company managed by young IT/computer professionals which is a really nice feature, so they can implement their ideas in this creative product.They came with a lot of new features at an affordable price.if I have any issue I can reach them by call or email and most of my issues are resolved in less than 30 min.

Cons

need some fix on the reservation calendar.need some update in the reservation pdf which I already discuss with them.They offer to fix it soon.

Thank you Joji Abraham. Great working with you.

Navotar - Car Rental Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were great and flexible, besides the software, they also built our website back in 2015, it was a pleasure to work with them and they came to meet with us in Los Angeles twice.

Pros

Navotar is a great software, it gives you all the tools you need run your car rental business like having your reservations in one place, sending confirmations and invoices, creating customers profiles, etc.

Cons

I think the only thing that could be improved is the design and the simplicity of use of the software.

Thanks Dali. It's our pleasure working with you.

Awesome Auto Rental plateform for online and Contactless operations

Pros

Coming from a non-rental experience background. The Navotar extensive team provided the needed online training and cooperation to exceed my expectations in providing a complete bilingual (English and French) website experience. Looking forward to continuous support to continually adapt to my customers changing needs. Thx to the Navotar Team! Joey

Cons

The French version of the website was not built and needed to provide support but glad they were up to the task and did not let me down my exhaustive list of detailed corrections. Way to go Team!

Great customer service!

Pros

It does everything I need it to do and much more. But what really confirmed my decision when purchasing this software was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our sales men. He has been a huge help with customizing our software from the start. I have been able to call him all hours of the day with questions and if he didn’t know the answer he would figure it out. Overall a great experience so far.

Cons

We had a little trouble with customizing our pricing to match how we have been doing it on paper. For the most part it has been resolved. We are currently still working on a few tricks so it generates all pricing for us automatically.

Great working with you Caitlin. Glad to have you as our customer.

At long last I have found the solution to my car rental problems.

Its honestly been a breeze. I'm very satisfied.

Pros

The rental agreement summary without a doubt is my favorite feature. The summary displays when a car is to arrive ,when a car is overdue, the current open arrangements and the pending payments. Physically writing all of those down was a headache. For years now our company had been struggling with the old fashion way of doing things(analogue).Thanks to Navotar those days are gone, I love how user friendly the software is. I used the trial for an hour and got the hang of it. This Navotar software is the best solution we could possibly hope for. It has made monitoring the cars and their whereabouts easier for our employees. The support team(Shob) does an excellent job too. Whenever I need some information or assistance he is attentive, polite and responsive.

Cons

No difficulties.

Great working with you Teddy.

Great Company to work with!

I met the Navotar Team in Las Vegas convention Auto Rental Show in Bally's Vegas. Visha and the rest of the team introduced this software there and I was impressed at first sight. They have successfully worked on many other rental companies including luxury and exotic businesses as well.

Pros

The software is easy to maneuver through. The greatest thing about this is that the Navotar Team replies back so fast when there are any issues that need to be resolved or improved. This software is Apple Product friendly and is so responsive with any mobile device. Book or create a reservation with your phone or tablet in minutes! Also gives you the option to take pictures of the vehicles and have the customer sign right there in front of you so both of you agree if there were any damages prior them renting it out. This is the future of the car rental software. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their team is capable of. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch softwares or start a business even.

Cons

Thank you so much Sam Chong. Happy to work with you!