Osiris Reviews

Pros

The ease of this software is amazing. Our staff feels very comfortable with it and it is very easy to push accounting to QuickBooks.

Terry B.

Great software at an excellent price. Kris and his staff have been wonderful as well with any questions or modifications that need to be made with the software.

Anthony P.

I love that everything that I can think of is already there. It's easy to print forms, but most of all, customer service is amazing.

Lawrence S.

Kailee V.

Kelsey P.

Kelsey P.

4.7

Great and Easy to Use

When using OSIRIS compared to other software companies, OSIRIS is by far the easiest to integrate with QUICKBOOKS. Also when imputing basic information, we love the fact it is all on one page instead of having to click several items.

Pros

Cons

We wish that we could integrate our credit card processing with OSIRIS instead of using the one they offer.

Terry- Thank you for taking the time to review Osiris. We appreciate your input. Integration with credit card vendors is an expensive process, so unfortunately, we can't integrate with everyone. We are constantly looking at customer requests and hope we can possibly meet your credit processing needs in the future. We love working with innovative funeral director's like you!

Great database platform for our funeral home!

We have needed a database for our funeral home since our inception. This will allow the entire office to be "on the same page" and be able to capture all the important tasks and details in a central location. The purchase of this software has already added value to the business and will continue to do so over time, I only wish we had made this decision earlier.

Pros

We have been using Osiris for about six months between our trial, customizing and final "go live" date. It is a great platform to integrate our office, case files and QuickBooks. While it has been additional work on staff to learn the software and to transition using it in the arrangement, it will be absolutely worth the effort in the long run. The staff at Osiris is top notch, very knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. The seamless integration into QuickBooks and reports available to me as an Owner are going to be indispensable as more data is gathered.

Cons

We are a Mac office, so the use of Parallels (to utilize Osiris with our Macs) with this PC based product has had it's challenges, but the Osiris staff has been with us every step of the way. That said, if your office uses Macs, I would still highly recommend Osiris.

Dear Char, We appreciate your review. We do have a collaboration portal coming soon which will relieve many of your mac issues especially when meeting with families! Thank you for your comments and please keep them coming. The best is yet to come!

Simple Arrangement Software with Quickbooks Integration

arrangement meeting are much easier with the software and math errors are thing of the past. We enjoy the software and it makes meeting with clients and pricing much easier.

Pros

The ease of use and how it exports my client files into my quickbook systems

Cons

The ability to store scanned documents to the client files.

Cameron, Thank you very much for your review! We are just releasing our document storage feature this week! We will reach out and get a time that works for you to show you how to use the document storage. Sincerely, Osiris Team

MANAGEABLE GROWING PAINS

Being able to be somewhat mobile with software and able to communicate with office while out on business travel has been a great benefit to me.

Pros

I LIKE HOW THE TEAM AT OSIRIS IS GROWING WITH US. WE ARE CONSTANTLY SHARING WITH ANOTHER ON HOW TO ENHANCE THE SYSTEM. TECH SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC AND SOLUTIONS ARE MADE OR GIVEN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY DURING THE CALL

Cons

Still would like to see event schedule that would include staff and vehicle assignments that could be shared.

Dear Kevin, We very much appreciate your review and taking time to help us with your useful comments and suggestions. Your organization has been invaluable in helping us grow and make enhancements to our product. Resource management is coming soon - you are going to love it!

Osiris for Funeral Services

My overall experience has been great. I initially googled "software for funeral homes" and found Osiris. I called them and spoke with the representative and realized it was something I wanted to try. The trial error went great and we love the new calendar addition. We have been using it for maybe a year not I can't remember when we got it but it is great for our staff of all ages.

Pros

I love that this software was designed with a funeral director in mind. I know some directors were able to give input and help make this software great. I know I myself have suggested some edits and those have been followed through with. Each time I have an issue or problem their customer service was always more than happy to help and we resolve all issues quickly. The software was quick and easy to learn how to use.

Cons

The only con I have is the miscellaneous section of the software and the compatibility with Mac. When I say miscellaneous I mean that it is a little unorthodox to enter in a misc charge without it connecting to a deceased person specifically. Also, with parallels it sometimes freezes or I will have a strange printer connection situation when I jump on to different wifis. Other than that the software does what it needs to do.

Dear Kelsey, Thank you for your review. We are coming soon with a collaboration portal which will help you bypass many of the mac issues especially when meeting with families. We really appreciate your suggestions and we are committed to continual improvement!

Review of Funeral Home Software

Overall Osiris is exactly what we needed. A lot of research went into this purchase for our independent funeral home. It does everything that we need. It modernized our whole operation and was a super smooth transition to software based records. I absolutely love all of the reports and the ease of billing and accounts receivable with the program! I would also like to give a humble thank you to the whole team at Osiris, including the wonderful customer rep. The customer service provided by Osiris is like no other. I swear there have been times I broke the program, and they literally will log on to the computer and walk me through the issue to get me back up and running ASAP.

Pros

We went from complete paper records and contracts to Osiris, which was a huge project. I loved the ease of entering the contract as well as the efficient record keeping.

Cons

I really don't have something that I don't care for, but for the sake of the question, I found it frustrating when things are missing in the entry for a case and you were stopped from proceeding. Example is if you do not have the name of the purchaser, it stops you from going to the next screen for the contract and you have to click out of it.

Kailee, Thank you so much for your review and your suggestions for ways to improve Osiris! We know you are so busy and it is very helpful for you to take away from your busy schedule to write a review for us! Sincerely, The Osiris Team

Awesome Customer Support!

I have just come into this industry in the last couple of months, so I was very concerned I'd have a long period of training to get up to speed with industry needs and demands. Although I know there is more to learn as far as the industry is concerned, I feel as if I have mastered the paperwork demands by using Osiris.

Pros

The program itself is pretty easy to learn to use and is packed tools, forms and customizations. But the best Pro is the Customer Support Team. If I see a need for data collection, or I make a simple request to add something to a form, I get an immediate response on who has taken ownership of the request, and continual feedback about where that person is in the process. I feel as if I, myself, am part of the team.

Cons

As with any software that has to customize across so many different state regulations and requirements, there can be bumps and glitches with the way things show up or don't show up. For instance, you might try to populate an obit and find that it didn't pull something you want to always have in your obit. Figuring out how to change your template can be a little unnerving at first. However, here's where the Pro slips right back in: the Support Team really does support you, and will help you customize whatever you need.

Bradley - thank you for such a great review. It will be very beneficial to people looking at different software companies to determine if Osiris will fit their needs.

Great product for the funeral industry

We have gone almost paperless since we have gone to Osiris instead of chasing files i can go right to the computer and have all the checklist and contract information at our fingertips so much easier to keep our cases more organized and I have Osiris on my home computer as well so if a family calls at 7 at night i can go to my computer and pull up everything that I have at work from home it makes it really nice to get answers to our families in a timely fashion

Pros

We started using Osiris software about 10 months ago and so happy we made the change it is compatible with Quick-books which makes the statement and keeping track of payments a breeze. the really nice thing is that you can add all your forms into it as well so you don't have to keep all these different forms when you input all the information into the vitals section it will automatically fill in all the forms with the deceased information on them. if you are in the Funeral Industry and looking for an all around product that will work for you business give Osiris a try you will not regret it

Cons

the least thing that i like about it is we didn't switch to Osiris sooner

Dear William, Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your business and are here for you if you need anything at all!

Exceeded my expectations!!!!

Pros

On day to day operations the biggest impact a company can make is resolution. Osiris has a very scarce amount of glitches, but the couple we had in 2 years are fixed immediately. They go above and beyond and I could not be happier with my choice. Everything and everyone is amazing.

Cons

Honestly nothing can be improved. Everyone within the organization goes above and beyond.

Dustin, Thank you so much for your review! We love working with all our customers and appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Not only is Osiris easy to use but has great functionality!

Pros

Easy to use! Has all the reports we need and easy to download into an Excel sheet. Also like that reports can be emailed directly from the program. The checklist is wonderful to ensure we don't miss a step and even allows for notes for each item. You can arrange the checklist how you want it list and even add/omit lines to customize for your office.

Cons

I noticed a report that would be useful. Contacted the wonderful office staff about creating it. Wouldn't you know they just had a meeting to create the report!

Thank you so much Ronda! We appreciate your time in reviewing Osiris! We appreciate the feedback and really enjoy working with you!

Osiris Review for MVM

Excellent support and customer service.

Pros

Customer support, and the interface between Osiris and Quickbooks. It has helped to stream line our accounting process

Cons

The reporting system could use some improvements. The ability to filter out categories and subcategories within the Merchandise and Services.

Jim, Thank you so much for reviewing Osiris! We appreciate your feedback and always strive to make Osiris better according to customers requests. You and other awesome users like you have made Osiris the amazing tool that it is! Sincerely, Osiris Team

Osiris Overview

Monthly reviews with staff based on Osiris reporting.

Pros

After using Passare Directors Assistant, Continental and Falcon etc. This is by far the friendliest and most teachable and accountable software out there. We are so pleased with this software.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of. It has not posed any issues.

Todd, We are so grateful for you taking time from your busy schedule to review Osiris. We improve and grow from users like you taking time to be a part of the process. We appreciate you! Sincerely, Osiris Team

A must have software for funeral homes.

Great experience and great service!

Pros

I love that everything that I can think of is already there. It's easy to print forms, but most of all, customer service is amazing! I can email someone and they'll get back to me right away! They'll even upload my forms and make it fillable. I look forward to using Osiris for many years to come!

Cons

There isn't anything that I did not like per se, but maybe the data mapping can be easier? Not a big deal, I just don't want to hassle the Osiris team.

Lawrence- Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are former funeral home owners and we love working with funeral directors!

Support is Key

I really like the ease.

Pros

I was against using any software at first. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there for me when ever I need anything. I am not computer savy and he just walks me through everything.

Cons

I am afraid of when my internet goes down or my power goes out.

Amy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate our loyal customers like you who are willing to share their experience with Osiris!

Awesome Program

Osiris is going to take over the industry. I have recommended it to my dad at Robertson Funeral Home and also my uncle at King tears Mortuary and they are going get it.

Pros

This was very user friendly. I was able to be mobile with this program.

Cons

It was amazing but I can’t think of a complaint

Adrian- Thank you for your review and your recommendations to your other friends and family members! We continue to grow organically with energetic users like you and we look forward to rolling out our new features to our community. We are a small family-owned business and we sincerely appreciate your business!

The software is wonderful...the customer support/people are even better!

In our firm, it had become obvious that we needed to make a software change. After attending the NFDA Convention in Nashville, TN in 2014 we began our search for a new software company. We poured over brochures, talked to representatives and compared prices. After the comparisons were made, we decided to seriously look at Osiris for our funeral home which has 3 locations. We are delighted with...

Cons

Janie- Thank you so much for the very informative review. We love having your firm as a customer and we look forward to many years of working with you all!

Streamlining Productivity

We have just started using Osiris and have not used its full potential but we are very pleased with the ability to have information readily available even after hours, particularly to have notes available on individual cases so we know what communication has already transpired.

Pros

I love that we have all of our info available even when we are away from the Funeral Home. I also love the integration with QuickBooks!

Cons

I wish when you enter information it would just autopopulate without having to create a directory.

Dear Shawn, Thank you for taking the time to review Osiris. We really appreciate your input.

Great management system

Pros

This software makes it easy to manage cases. You can also easily manage the financial transactions and export to quickbooks.

Cons

Credit memos are complicated but they are fixing this

Roy, Thank you so much for the review. We should have those credit memos in there very soon! We appreciate you as a customer and for taking time to fill out this review! Sincerely, Osiris Team

Excellent Funeral Home Management Software

They have been extremely helpful at every turn. Great Company!

Pros

Price, ease of use & adaptability to my specific needs.

Cons

So far I have found no cons to speak of.

Dear Ben, Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write a review for us. We really appreciate our customers!

Very pleased

Pros

The price! Ease of use! Customer service, multiple locations management made extremely simple and cost effective, Cost is unbelievably reasonable compared to other programs on the market! Custom pdf files made for your firm upon request within a couple days!

Cons

Still not compatible with indiana death registration system. But I'm told they are working on this

Matt- Thank you for reviewing Osiris! We really appreciate your input!

All around winner!

Pros

Simplicity, cloud base, price, customization, efficiency.

Cons

There is no backup solution quite yet.

Thank you Anthony! We appreciate your business!

Great Software

Organization and adding online records to our funeral home.

Pros

This helped our independent funeral home modernize our system easily.

Cons

Nothing. This worked very well. I would suggest it to anyone.

Katherine, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your time in writing this review. Please let us know if there is ever anything that would make the program easier for you! Sincerely, The Osiris Team

Very intuitive program for everyone to use!

Pros: Very responsive, cordial - and live! - support, when we need it. Very intuitive and easy to use interface, which we could have in our hosted environment, alongside QuickBooks (QB) desktop. Beautiful and straight-forward integration with QB. Love the auto-populating, reusable PDF forms that the Osiris teams adds to our profile as we need them. Excellent price. The program can be installed on PC or Mac. Works on iPad! Cons: Looking forward to having the Vitals information sheet adjustable to the order of the State format we use, but I know this is coming soon.

Cons

Andrea- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your software needs for many years to come.

YES TO OSIRIS

AMAZING!!!

Pros

Everything is done in one place, great customer service they make sure we have everything we need

Cons

Nothing to dislike this company does no wrong

Dustin- Thank you so much for reviewing Osiris. We really appreciate your input and effort to help us maintain the very best system possible!

Funeral Director who often enters info for the Deceedents

Fairly easy to use. would be nice to have the ability to post more pictures. right now we are allowed only one picture of the loved one. if we could offer to scan more photos and give the public access to a slide show that would go over well with our families.

Cons

Bill, Thank you so much for the review! We are in the process of adding the ability to add more pictures to each obituary. We currently do have a way for the public to view the slide show. We will be in touch with you to show you how. In the meantime - Thanks so much for your input. That is how we grow and improve - through energetic users like you who give us great ideas!