All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PHP Point of Sale

Retail POS system that manages multiple store locations

PHP Point of Sale Reviews

PHP Point of Sale Review

PHP Point of Sale is an effective web solution for point of sale purposes. Some of the benefits are: 1. It is device friendly and mobile responsive 2. It is user friendly 3. It is fast and not laggy 4. It is build in a modular fashion and can be extended 5. There is great customer support when needed 6. There is seamless integration with alot of devices

Pros

User and device friendly. Fast and effective. Simple to use

Cons

I cant find anything as I had a great experience

Great and easy to use software

Pros

I like that the install is easy to use and the interface is friendly. This ends up impressing and wowing customers.

Cons

I dont have any cons except that sometimes the response time is slow. It only happened a couple times.

Easy to use and reliable POS.

Pros

Most things are pretty self-explanatory. They have a pretty comprehensive support website and great customer service!

Cons

There are some specific reports for retail that I'd like to be able to pull that it doesn't have the capability of.

Php point of sales

Looks fantastic !! Lots of areas for improvement !! Would like to translate into my language !! Would be delighted to join your team and work on my free time

Pros

Easy to use !! User friendly !!

Cons

Not so sure

It is really usefull

Very simple to use and understand, very good customer service, and also easy to explain to other people for administrate their accounts

Pros

Easy interface

Cons

No avaible on the internet. There is no good explanation to open por 80

bad tax experience

the feature that change the tax % is one by one, in other programs we change the department tax and any product below use the %. note this wen you ad a lot to part number is time lost and cost to much of working hours.

Pros

price. simple

Cons

tax adjustment is not easy

Excellent Software that Every Small Business Should Use

PHP POS is an excellent software program that I would recommend every small business should use. Between the price point, ease of use, and all of the features you get the $199 price tag to buy it out right is worth every single penny. My favorite part of PHP POS is being able to track and label all of my inventory. This feature alone is worth the price point PHP POS is asking. Overall, I would recommend this program to any small business that needs a reliable POS system without the high asking price.

PHP Review

I like the application. I do have problems with the system maintaining accurate item counts. That's really my main complaint My item counts are always off. I use it everyday in both my stores. Chris has b

Cons

Hi, thank you for the review. Could you send an email to support@phppointofsale.zendesk.com so we can try to figure out why your inventory counts are off? Could you describe how this happens? Also note which version you use.

Good for Commission and Onboarding

Pros

We use PHP mainly for keeping track of commissions for having our on-boarding process in one place. We have noticed that there are other features that will be useful and we are tentatively starting to use the customer-facing display so that our clients can see certain screens during meetings.

Cons

It has so much going on and it's trying to be everything at once so it's hard to figure out just how to best use it for our business specifically.

A solution proven to get the job done.

Pros

After testing this solution, I was able to implement this software for a small cell phone repair shop and they have 2 locations and pricing is very good based on features that are offered.

Cons

It does take some time to program the solution completely. But overall its a solid solution.

Works Great for Our Small Business

We use PHP for our small massage therapy practice, and we are quite happy with it. Customer support is quick to fix any problems that pop up and response time is great! It can be a bit overwhelming when you are first learning how to use the system, as it requires a lot of clicking around, but you get the hang of it fast and it's super easy! Plus, for the way we use it, it has made payroll a breeze.

Cons

Great product and customer service is above and beyond.

It's is pretty easy to use but if you come across a problem or mess something up, the customer service team is outstanding. I don't thing I ever have to wait longer than 12 hours to get an email response and that was on a weekend. Most of the time it seemed instant. If every company had customer service like this, the world would be a better place. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Good, but a little over price

Friendly interface, easy to customize, but I think it need to be support more language (like mine Vietnamese)

Great Software

PHP pos is an excellent software and continually gets better. Staff is always super friendly and price is unbeatable

Pros

ease of use

Cons

nothing

Best Retail POS system in the Market

We are searching for Retail POS system for change our POS system because it was out of date. We found PHP Point of sale as affordable, easy to use and functionality more than other competitor Retail POS. We are happy now but its for one brand with multiple branches. Now we are growing and we have 2 brand. Overall its a very good and fast Retail POS.

Good, kinda easy to use

Pros

Track of Inventory Detailed description for reports customer support Items- can be showed in categories

Cons

When doing inventory adjustments, I cannot adjust as a bundle but instead doing it one by one Too much details when adding a new product. Can be done in a much simpler way Cannot print for check count Sales Section can be done much simpler

Great Software for a reasonable price

I started using PHP point of sale after use the community version, the software is really good, simple to install and use, also if you install by yourself you can modify the code so you can cover all your needs with a few tweaks, if you have not a big budget and wants a very good POS for your store, PHP Point of Sale is the answer for you.

Could be better

I have had experience with PHP Point of sale for a few years. I was told on several occasions that features I was requesting in regards to "package sales" would be released in the next release. I did not see the feature and never received a notification. The feature may be there now, but I am not interested in purchasing a whole new version just to find out.

Pros

ease of use.

Cons

quirky reports, lacks features needed for our business type. client search and reporting are clunky

The best POS system, bar none!

We searched for ages for a cloud-based POS system that would run on any platform with a browser, and this does exactly that. We first bought the product around 5 years ago, and have stuck with it ever since. Every new version just keeps getting better and better.

Pros

Looks good, works well on mobile

Cons

Nothing

Amazing Product!

I have used PHPPos for a few years now, and love it. I am the owner of a small company, and PHPPos has really helped keep track of inventory. That is my primary use, but I love all of the features it has to offer. I also love the customer support. They are always hasty with their responses and very knowledgeable.

Great Product

This product served as a great piece to our check out system. The reports were very useful for our accounting purposes or even quick searches when checking on old transactions. The other part of PHP was the prompt customer service that was very impressive and appreciated. Very happy to have found this product!

Simple and Affordable

Pros

As a small company, the price was attractive to us. The user interface is simple and easy to teach to our employees.

Cons

Uploading our BigCommerce database proved somewhat troublesome and took more time than it should have.

This is the first time I use a Point of sales, after I did a lot of research and did a lot of trials this was for me by far one of the best, easy to use and hassle free. Also the price is not expensive compare with others and provides the same or even better that the most expensive. Juan. Mexico/China

Cons

Excellent software at a great price!

We love php pos! It is absolutely essential for our business. If you have multiple registers or locations then this software is the best value for your money.

Pros

Remote access

Cons

Very little to complain about, bu5t my staff feels the interface could be more "cash register like"

So many options for POS, and so much money for all them!

PHPPOS is the only software available that was affordable to our small business and offered the features we needed without the astronomical cost. PHPPOS enabled us to setup an online store in addition to our brick and mortar and keep the inventories in sync. It's easy to use and easy to install.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.