PHP Point of Sale

Retail POS system that manages multiple store locations

PHP Point of Sale Reviews - Page 5

A1 Computers

I use this PHP POS in my store and proudly sell it to our customers. I haven't run into any real issues using this web based POS. I would like to see an option to add a PayPal API.

Pros

Responsive design for mobile use

Cons

Not enough online payment gateway methods, specifically PayPal would be nice

Very good system And great company support

Pros

Ease of use , price is excellent ompany support is excellent Flexibility is great Upgrades are very useful

Cons

Requires company support to move to new pc . Has not been an issue yet but eventually will replace the POS laptop

Excellent product

I got my business under control so fast. So worth it.

Pros

Easy of use and so practical to use. You can have the info on the palm of your hand making the decision making process so much easier

Cons

None are a deal breaker, however the instruction manual could be more detailed and the user interface in the receivings section could be slightly different as to not confuse it with the sales interface

So glad we moved to PHP POS

I have been very happy with PHP Point of Sale. From the functionality to the quick response it has been a pleasure to use.

Pros

Ease of use, mobile app, and great customer service

Cons

I wish I could save custom reports

3 years later, still great!

I have been using PHP for a little over three years, and it works great for my company. Very simple and easy to use and customize. I highly recommend it

Pros

The ability to customize and ease of use

Cons

When I've had questions, I've had trouble getting in touch when any support

THE SOFTWARE IS A WOW

it has made my business grow with ease

Pros

the software is very easy and friendly to use,

Cons

any feature anyone can ever imagine in a retail shop is already embedded in the software

Great point of sale system

This is a great point of sale system we've been using it for about four years now and really have not too many complaints anytime I've had an issue Chris is been quick to solve it. Well may not be perfect for every niche it's perfect for us

Pros

Ease-of-use

Cons

Ease-of-use

Sam Jesani

We've been using this system since November of 2015. Since we got our upgraded version, the POS has been working very good. Excellent support by Chris. The system is performing exactly how we intended it to work. Before we got this POS, we compared it against other POS systems. Many of them cost much more and not performing nearly as well as this POS. This is an excellent POS system and unbelievable value for the money spent. I highly highly recommend this system. Thank you Chris for all your support!

Pros

Price and flexibility

Cons

Still need some work. Some of the basic faction are still not available.

Great POS software

Pros

I have been using this software for few years and the software haven’t turn me down.

Cons

Other than a stable software and a constant yearly cycle updates — the reporting module may need more features.

Over all good experience with php

Sales Inventory control Cash track Expenses track Need yo add RMA feature and need to add exchange items for defect goods.

Pros

Easy to ring up items as well tracking store accounts balance account statement .. Mostly the inventory part.

Cons

Tracking the item sales is not easy by customers. Then can not track the mileage for delivery. Then the PayPal feature dont work.

Thanks for the review! Which paypal feature are you referring to? If it is paypal.me this only works for store account statements via email (Gives them link to pay). Send a message to support@phppointofsale.com

BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!

Any time I have an issue with PHPPOS I send an email and generally get a response with in an hour if not minutes, any time day or night, even on weekends! To clarify most issues have been third party issues, but PHPPOS still provides support to help third parties resolve the issue.

Pros

Top notch tech support, fairly priced, good interface. frequent updates and new feature implementation based on community requests. Works on mobile.

Functional Application

I used it to showcase centralized cyber cafe management and accounting this worked very well off the shelf. The visual customization was also easy. If you have muti chains / outlets with different ownership this application can work well for centralized management and operations. Keep up the good Job PHP POS.

Pros

Easy to use and deploy. Well optimized for slow network speeds

Cons

Non noticed so far

Great value for a small price

I have been in retail for the last 10 years. I have used expensive software for which I paid hundreds of dollars per month. For PHP I am paying monthly because I chose the online version and never been happier. It has features for which I would have to pay additional money if I wanted with other commercial software that I have used.

Pros

Online, can accesss anywhere.

Cons

It is lacking some reporting features that are more specific to my business.

PHP Helps us grow.

PHP helps us manage our inventory, sales and overall profit down to the second its easy to use and gives us reports broken down into departments to help see where our money is coming from to assist us in making important decisions later. It works with most bar code readers for quick counter sales. The reciepts are very professional and customizeable. overall its a great system for the money

Pros

Cons

You cant batch import items off a spreadsheet

Exceptional Service

I've been using PHP Point of Sale for quite sometime now. It's innovative, responsive, and reliable. PHP Point of sale is consistent and constant with improving it's core functions, which makes it one of the best POS Software on the market. It's rich with features and customizable reports that most Point of Sales programs lack. Their support staff is phenomenal with helping you resolve any issues (which are mostly virtually non existent) or just general inquiries, quickly and professionally. I've been satisfied with this product immensely and highly recommend it to persons looking for something innovative, feature rich and easy to use. Demetrius Major

Pros

It's a great product. It has tons of features which increases productivity

Cons

Nothing to not like, it's highly recommended. Keep up the good work

overalll really good

PHP POS is a great program. Some of the search features and inventory options would be nice if expanded upon, but overall it is a good program for the price. Customer Service even helped us after a windows computer crashed to get the program on our mac, seamlessly.

Cons

Great price on great software

We had looked at several POS options, both cloud based and otherwise. We have our own internal purchasing program so we don't have much experience with the purchasing, but it's great for ringing and tracking sales. I can't say enough good about the support as well. They are very responsive . There are some advanced features I wouldn't mind seeing in the future, but the features and ease of use are better than many programs that are much more expensive.

Pros

Ease of use, features, and responsiveness to support

Cons

Cloud based requires an internet connection to be all the time, but the advantages outweigh the downsides.

Simple and Easy to use

The software is amazing, simple and easy to use. The mode of operation is simple, although in the part of reports it is necessary some or to personalize the reports more. I would also like to implement closure of management, to have more organized my system.

Pros

Device compatibility, phones, tablets, PC and Mac

Cons

reports, oranizacion por gestión anual

The perfect solution for your stores

During years I try with another POS solutions for my retail kiosks, but when I discover PHP Point of sale there's no way back, for me and for my business this is the best POS ever try.

Pros

is perfect

Cons

More updates, hardware/accesories store for Spain.

It is an excellent software that can be customized according to each business needs.

Order and easy access to the business anywhere.

Pros

Its friendly interface. It is really intuitive and allows you to give order and functuonallity to the business with only one tool instead of many for each task (sales, inventory, reports, and so on)

Cons

I bealieve some functions are still in development such as the integration of inventories with on line marketplaces, or selling platforms. Sometimes there is a long line of menu options to get were you want, is not really bad, but it could be quicker with some quick acces keys or something.

Best bang for the buck.

This system does everything we need, and when it doesn't, Chris can add it to next version. Overall very pleased with the software and the support. It has allowed us to leave the "old register" in the closet, and embrace new technology. Thank you PHP!

Affordable and Professional

I was looking for an affordable POS software that would fit my small business needs. I can't afford the other POS software that cost significantly more. I knew if I spent less I would have to sacrifice on the quality. Luckily, PHP POS is both affordable and has great quality. Little hiccups here and there but overall I think it's great bargain. I recommend to other small businesses all the time.

Pros

Simple, not difficult. Looks professional. Doesn't look cheap. Support is quick.

Cons

I wish to edit numerous items at once. Not all options are available when you try to edit numerous items.

peddlers likes PHP POS

the system is easy to use and maintain...the only problems I have had would be input on my end :b Entering items, keeping track of customers, and staff information is a nice feature. I also like to be able to bring up reports as needed.

Cons

Why paying more to get less ?

Just amazing how easy it is to run a small business using that tool. You can quickly and easily manage your sell, your stock and the money.

Pros

Cons

Still not free :-), just kidding

Excellent

Effectiveness of work. Tracking inventory easily. Work remotely.

Pros

Support team understand my question and always solve it within short period. Also, the App is very straightforward and easy to use, which is very important as we need to train front desk on how to use it.

Cons

Nothing. Honestly. The software itself is easy to use.