PointOS Logo
PointOS

Point your restaurant in the right direction with PointOS.

visit website

PointOS Reviews

User ratings

3.6

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Great valley with the money your spending. M so glad i end up with this awesome system.

FD

Frank D.

Overall, for a business just starting out, it was a great solution and your tech support was always really amazing.

LG

Lucia G.

DA

Dylan A.

Horrible system, terrible support, an utter waste of money and a complete disappointment.

AA

Angela A.

Support is expensive and required which was a terrible point. So terrible, in fact, that I will never recommend this software to any other company I represent again.

KS

Kevin S.

You will PAY MORE for PointOS Profesional than their competitors once you figure in the losses, stain to your business reputation and sheer aggravation you will endure with this company.

JM

Jake M.

PointOS users...

How would you rate PointOS?

Worst business decision I ever made

Transcript

Angela A.: Hi. My name is Angela, owner of a bar, and I would give PointOS XE a two out of five stars....

POINTOS IS GOOD

you need to look for a system that can do debit not credit cards

Pros

THE PROGRAM IS THE BEST OUT THERE EZ TO USE. THE PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE AND GOOD

Cons

THE ONLY DRAW BACK IS credit card processor merchant WAREHOUSE, GETTING OVER CHARGE, and not get the money in the account right, the credit card processing go's offline and can't charge any thing.

Hi Sandbar Grill We are pleased to announce that all credit card processing has been brought in-house. With this we are able to offer better competitive rates, and release payments quicker. Additionally payments can still be made when your system is offline.

It work only with ONE Merchant provider and they are horrible

I recommended it

Pros

Customer support is excellent and free, easy to use and you can program it by your self.

Cons

They are attach to ONLY ONE Merchant provider, called Merchant Warehouse. Merchant warehouse, are rude, very poor customer services, and hard to deal with. Hope POINTOS will open to more Merchant providers.

Hi Alfredo, We are happy to say that all payment processing has been brought in-house and is no longer outsourced. With this we are able to offer competitive rates and better service. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Great software, Great price

I definitely recommend.

Pros

This is the best software I have found for my bar at any price. Customers love the integrated music, and it makes checking id's really easy. Excellent customer support.

Cons

I can't think of any...

Dylan, Thanks for the great review and were glad you are loving the software and the music integrations. We are currently in the process of updates which will allow for more integrations and can't wait to share this! Thanks again.

Good System

I personally set up and sell point os. The system is easy to learn especially with the FREE tech support and FREE online manuals available at your disposal. Buggy i think not! Works on almost all windows based systems to boot.

Cons

Brandon, Thanks for your support. Our customer service is available 24hrs a day 7 days a week, and we offer how-to videos to help get you started.