Poster POS Logo

Poster POS

Cloud-based tablet POS system for restaurants

Poster POS Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.57/10

See full reviews by rating

Would recommend, Overall great value for the product. Saved a lot of time using Poster instead of excels and other programs for financial and inventory aspects.
Super easy to use, plenty of customized options, good track of sales.
Split bill functionality missing. Customization is a hassle.
When using on windows it might crash sometimes.
The inventory is difficult to manage becaus we use a lot of providers and products.

Poster POS users...

Square Point of Sale-logocaret
listing-logo

Square Point of Sale

How would you rate Poster POS?

Functionality without sacrificing nice UX

We use Poster at family business (two venues - bar and a pub). Overall, it has been a great experience. It is easy to record the orders (it is a great advantage during busy evenings). The system is stable. We haven't noticed any serious bugs, loss of data, etc.

Pros

* The ability to use tablet instead of the massive computer (cool for places with limited space) * access analytics from any device * Poster has almost all set of features for restaurant management * good API

Cons

Not a big disadvantage, but there are pretty few systems Poster integrates with. However, as mentioned API is well documented, so you can always connect the apps manually.

Simple, Versatile and Smart! In a word, Underrated!

I have been a Poster user for a few years now and witnessed a constant improvement with their product. Since Covid-19 had impacted many businesses, Poster POS, was one of the first to positively react to this, and by understanding the market contraction, it was able to offer solutions, never thought of before. This is one to watch!

Pros

This POS Software can literally run on any device you have! Even your old laptop, once it can surf the web, can open a POS instance. The way this POS has been built makes it viable for numerous applications. It is up there with Toast, Revel, or any other "leading" Companies, claiming to have the best.

Cons

Cannot send PO via email, internally. Big downside. My advice to the developers is to work on this asap. Many companies are using third-party inventory and purchasing software to compensate for this.

Good Pick, well priced pick for medium sized business

Pros

- Really quick customer support; useful tutorials; help to set up menu - cheap pricing options with several features -Integrated with different systems we already used - Amazing inventory system + financial aspects

Cons

The integration into our property management system was a bit tricky, but the team helped us out with their know how.

Your stand-alone restaurant with Poster

Learning to use it is very easy and intuitive, it does not require too much time to be able to manipulate the equipment, which makes it wonderful when training a new person in the cashier area, since you can do it in a faster and more efficient way.

Pros

I love that I can check the status of the restaurant, the tables that are available, how long a table has been open and also get the customer's account right away. It also allows me to make reports by customers and waiters, as well as control the discounts or courtesies that can be granted within the restaurant.

Cons

The only thing I would change is to allow the tip to be added to the room charges for the Cloudbeds system.

Easy and functional

Easy to explain to new staff members

Pros

Easy to understand the principles of work

Cons

Cannot merge the separate open checks together

I recommend widely

Poster is solving us many issues, easy to use and a very good support

Pros

It´s esay to use and very important to take important decisions

Cons

The best solution available in the market

When we launched our bistro, we were looking for a cloud software which can run on a tablet. The market only offered old fashioned solutions with big PC-s and servers required, so we decided to look for an app from abroad. We've never experienced any disadvantage by using foreign software as it is 100% adjustable to your business.

Pros

It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use, not just from the management-side, but also at the counter. The colleagues love it. It provides insights in a blink of an eye which would require more hours to do manually. It truly saves a lot of time.

Cons

The monthly pricing can get expensive if you are in a country where the currency is not EUR or USD.

Thank you for 2 year experience with you Poster!

Pros

It's very simple and useful. It includes everything that we need. I really recommended this software.

Cons

I did not saw any disadvantage of this software. Its most useful software I have ever seen. Thats why I couldn't write any immortal things.

Poster has facilitated the processes

Actually Poster exceeded my expectations. The price quality ratio is very high and the reports that are generated automatically facilitate the flow of information, the system is very intuitive and the online manuals facilitate learning as well as being timely.

Pros

The quality and price ratio is high, we have had other systems, and Poster is easy, dynamic and very intuitive, so the processes have diminished in time. Reprocesses are eliminated and the controls of the areas are properly carried out.

Cons

maybe only the limit of terminal points. which are at extra cost And I would like you to add the concept of Accounts Receivable

Awesome POS

We are managing our Restaurant orders and supplies and everything. And we are starting to get it to work even with our kitchen staff!

Pros

I found everything about it to be very good and easy to use and set up. There were problems at all since the first day. We are going to open another caffee bar / restaurant and we will definitely use this POS! Great job!

Cons

At the moment, nothing. The software is really great!

Best POS in market

Pros

Ease of navigation Good table setup screen Good invoice module

Cons

Split bill functionality missing Customization is a hassle

Great Help!

Great customer service, always answering our questions and helping us to set everything. thank you!

Pros

It´s a great POS i´ve been trying diferent sistems in the last years but this one is very complete and simple at the same time. Great control of inventories and cashflow.

Cons

When using on windows it might crash sometimes.

I easily control sales in my pizzeria with poster pos app

Pros

This software really simplifies the way to control sales and what I like more is that it can be installed in any device or equipment like your Android or tablet. Its the best way to see how is going business when I'm not in the store

Cons

So far we dont have any complains about the tool

Best Point of Sale ever

Fantastic

Pros

Super easy to use, plenty of customized options, good track of sales

Cons

Sometimes it runs a bit slow, interface could be a bit more well desinged

Cool design! So intuitive and user-friendly back office!

Everything works perfect, since I began working with the Poster. Right now I can go on vacation with my family and not worry about what is happening in my restaurant! Because in every f*cking moment I can check all the transactions, order necessary goods or to enter new promotion for the next 2 weeks! The support is also great, this guys have the answers to all my questions! Recommend for sure!

Thanks!

Best so far

So far I’m convinced that this software was the best decision I have made so far

Pros

Installing this software was a breeze programming the software was easy because of the customer service

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating