QuickBooks Point of Sale Reviews

QuickBooks Point of Sale

Point of sale software for single and multi-store businesses

QuickBooks Point of Sale

East breezy

Pros

Simple layout and practacal functionality , very simple to use for beginers but has everything an experienced user would want .

Cons

Only thing i would weant to change is to have more custom options , not to many things asaid from thaty i would change

Quickbooks review

Pros

How organized you can keep everything ie; payroll, invoices, product info, customer info

Cons

The passwords you have to constantly put in to navigate each area of quickbooks can be frustrating at times.

Terrible support

Don't purchase a POS solution where the administration for support takes hours before you can get a support person online. Also, because of turnover at our organization, we have been trying to change the contract person for more than a month. The requirements include a copy of drivers license, copy of bank account, and letter from President !! Really ?? Top that off with contact people who you...

Pros

Inexpensive POS software, but the tech support and administration is nearly impossible to work with.

Cons

POS is general a mission critical function and the support from QB POS is the worst I have ever experienced

It was great for what it was

Better (it seems) for smaller companies.

Pros

This was brilliant. I really like how customizable the software is. For a layman, it was a very easy-to-use platform that was an all-in-one bundle of scheduling tools, customer profile tools, invoicing, ect. Big value.

Cons

I really enjoied using this software but it seemed to really bog down as my database grew. I would love to see a faster application.

Very good product with a variety of functions to fit your business needs.

Pros

The software is easy to use and its easy to customize reports for different needs.

Cons

it crashes often and i have experience multiple issues with the sharing of information between the main computer and work stations

Quickbooks is easy to use and takes care of all of our payroll needs

Pros

I like that it is easy to use for someone who is not an accountant. It is easy to categorize vendors and employees. It is easy to pull all kinds of reports to stay on top of finances. It is also easy to track various bank accounts in one place. I just love it!

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software. There is some functionality such as the vacation pay that could be a little more user friendly I feel. We have employees who get paid a set amount of vacation a year and by hours they work. And we found it a little confusing to set up. But, it did get set up.

Point of Sale Made Easier

Pros

Quickbooks Point of Sale is simple and easy to use. Nothing is far out of reach. Sales are a breeze and pulling reports is very easy with the improved user interface. The cloud-centric features are very nice too, offering seamless integration across devices and platforms. There is a POS for every industry in the retail arena.

Cons

It's kind of cumbersome to setup initially. I'd recommend having that part handled by an expert. Apart form that, I can't say anything else bad about it.

New version stinks!!!

My previous version was great. The newer one is not great. I actually tried to see if I could revert back to my older version but was told I cannot convert my data back!!

Pros

My previous version was amazing! That was the whole reason I trusted that the newer version would be too but it is full of bugs, quirks and much more complicated user platform. I would not have purchased if I had known it was going to be so different.

Cons

To set up inventory items, it takes twice as long and you have to click around way too much. I am having trouble training my employees on using the newer version effectively which puts most of the data entry burden on me which does not help my business! It regularly freezes up and I have to back out of they system and restart the program which is embarrassing and unprofessional when ringing up customers. Beware and do not purchase this version!!!

great application and most reliable in working and easy to used in every environment.

I like so much that

Pros

Little slow in my system but the whole output of that software is helpful and overall efficiency is the best

Cons

most efficient, Reliable, easy to use and easy to learn for every one.

It will make your work day simpler and more efficient. You should definitely give it a try

Pros

Quick books allows me to easily search customers and all the information we have on each one. I can find their location, phone number, email address and much more just with a few clicks.

Cons

Price, seems high but for everything it does it was worth it. Saved me from using an accountant and paying someone else to keep my books. I was able to do it all myself.

Good friendly software!

Pros

This is best suitable for small companies since it doesn't have much variety but gets the job done. It also has mobile apps which makes everything easier and user friendly.

Cons

We like the software very much, although, what we liked least is the customer support. I had to wait over +10 minutes to just get a hold of somebody, & it happens every time.

Pretty simple POS software, with all the bells and whistles.

Pros

Being a long time QB user, it is great to be able to incorporate the same company into the middle areas of record keeping for the POS.

Cons

It was tricky for me to set up the update and upgrade to accepting chips, but customer service walked me through the process and it went pretty quickly. Not really a con. I've been using this for my own business, after having operated it in a previous job, so perhaps issues may arise, but none thus far.

Quickbooks POS is very powerful, but requires a paid IT staff person to set up and maintain.

As powerful as a jet fighter plane, and just as complicated to learn to fly! Requires a very high committment to training and a competent bookkeeping and IT support staff.

Pros

Very, very powerful features and capability. An overwhelming number of features for customizing and controlling inventory.

Cons

Exceedingly complicated and difficult to learn. Would not recommend this to any business or non-profit that cannot afford to hire both bookkeeping and IT professionals to set up and keep the system maintained. Although Quickbooks POS and Quicbooks Bookkeeping software is supposed to be fully integrated, classifications set up in POS do not automatically port over to Quickbooks Bookkeeping software. Many of the reports are not intuitive to generate or interpret. Fixing after-the-fact sales errors in POS is problematic and overly complicated.

Time saver

Pros

This system is very easy to use. I like the time it saves me as it integrates with QuickBooks Online, so know daily manual entries. Great customer service.

Cons

I have a unique industry in which we offer classes, repairs, annual equipment service, rentals and retail. There is no work order, or rental functionality.

Intuit Quickbooks

Offers the software on apps for mobile phones!

Pros

The best online accounting software for small businesses because of the flexibility and extensibility. It's very easy to use and well-designed. It can serve a wide variety of users.

Cons

The customer support is the weakest for this software. It may be because of the amount of businesses that are using the software but the support is slow to get ahold of and sometimes have to go from one person to another to get the problem fixed.

A lot of feature more than most retails need.

Pros

All in one, purchase orders to receiving orders to sale. It goes from purchase of inventory to inventory sold.

Cons

A lot of features to navigate through if you want to take the time to learn it can be a powerful tool, but like the title says probably has more features than most retails would need.

Quicbook pos is great for retail business and also for restuarant business.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Reporting is very strong It is robust in its functions. It is very helpful to ascertain the level of purchase from any vendor based on sales performance of the products.

Cons

In a network environment client get disconnected from server many times in a day. Troubleshooting is not very easy. In its GUI mode, there should be option to select discount in terms of percentage or in terms of dollor which is not like so in it at the moment. Printing of customer sale history or his ledger is not very professional in POS.

QUickbooks Intuit

I like it. Makes book keeping easy

Pros

Great Program. Easy to use. Have no complaints. I have been using it for a while and have not considered other programs.

Cons

Nothing. Its a great program. No complaints. I have been using it for a while and ignore other sales calls because its a waste of time.

AT A LOSS!

AWEFUL, I cannot imagine how you can screw up what was a great product so badly

Pros

QUICK SALE MENUS only only only only only

Cons

ALL OF THE NEW WINDOWS, I had QB POS 2009 before.

Good for small business

Pros

Fairly easy to use and teach others, such as accounting clerks or book keepers. I also likes the audit function to trace transactions through the program.

Cons

Not meant for large or complex organizations with many transactions. Also delays in syncing data with other add-on programs.

Best Accounting Software

Pros

it was a very easy-to-use platform that was an all-in-one bundle of scheduling tools, customer profile tools, invoicing etc.

Quickbooks POS Review

Quickbooks POS is one of the smoothest operating point of sales I've worked with. Most of my employees have never worked retail before this job and they were able to learn the program quickly and easily. Not only is the retail side of the software great, but the back office modules are all intuitive and make my job as the General Manager much easier. No POS software is perfect for every business, but Quickbooks has done a great job focusing on what most businesses need.

Pros

Very User-Friendly Both Retail and Back Office Modules are well-designed Customisable Reporting Options

Cons

Not suitably-equipped for handling serialized inventory Technical Support is difficult to work with at times

It is a Intuitive Program

Pros

There are plenty of report options available and user can select the choice to generate it. i think its worth the cost.

Cons

I would suggest the tech support reach most of the time for minimal errors which can be rectified manually at the user level.

QuickBooks Professional Services

QuickBooks works well for our business as a contractor with several subcontractors. We use most features.

Pros

Quick and easy.

Cons

Pros

Great for small businesses and easy to use. Makes it easy for you to manage your invoices and payments from clients. The app is amazing because you can send invoices to your client within seconds. I highly recommend it for small business and huge business.

Cons

I would say nothing because it is simply easy of use and user friendly. I cannot say anything negative about this.