QuickBooks Point of Sale Reviews

QuickBooks Point of Sale

Point of sale software for single and multi-store businesses

QuickBooks Point of Sale

good system but unfortunately not what i need any more

Pros

quick responses of cs and program is very easy to run

Cons

it needs more features, more reports, graphics etc. vendors are ok

In House Payroll Software

Is Excellent

Pros

I absolutely loved everything about this software. All you have to do is plug in numbers and it will do the rest for you. Has multiple reports that can be pulled to keep you in the know all the time about your business assets

Cons

How to do W-2's, at first was a challenge , however after the help with Quick books, it became very easy after initially doing it for the first time.

Difficult to operate without assistance

Pros

Ease of entering orders and invoicing customers.

Cons

Beyond order entry, there was difficulty everywhere else. Having no proper training with the system, attempting to sort through the system yourself was difficult. Inventory was impossible to upload correctly, making sales tracking a mission. Running reports was a half day task.

Please know we have a wealth of training tools to ensure you can master and operate QuickBooks with ease. To start, we offer walk-through guides to help you sort through the system, run reports, and upload inventory in our Community (https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o). I encourage you to check out this self-help space, as well as our weekly webinar service (https://intuit.me/2rDBlWL). The second occurs in live time and is hosted by experts, so the assistance you need is only ever a click away. It's the perfect outlet when you need to learn more about the basics, and we created both sites with you in mind. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Best value accounting software available

Pros

Has many features that make payroll more efficient and less time consuming. Has may import/export features for importing project hours for project accounting.

Cons

The help files are not the best. The software is really user friendly but there is little support documentation.

For payment of Jobs that have been completed

Pros

Easy to use Mobile app allows you to get payment on the spot and in the field without having to wait on customers to review and pay off of invoicing that has been mail or emailed. Payment is tracked and update in software which allows me to see my banking in real time. Customer support is hands down top of the line.

Cons

The software is missing some valuable features that most companies require which may cause you to find an alternative software option.

Quick Books Accounts for Retail Pro

we uses many accounting software for lunking with Retail Pro , but finally we we use quick books to link accounting system with Retail pro , it’s easy to sync batch like vouchers, and invoices from Retail Pro, and very advanced functionality.

Pros

This software can very easily setup with Retai pro POS system for accounting,

Cons

There are many advance features like banking inside the application, Very powerful reporting,

Easy to navigate with Quickbooks

Pros

Easy to use and ability to get advice from the Quickbooks community

Cons

Really should come with a user manual for those of us who need a book

Cheapest option not always the best option

Looking to replace at year's end.

Pros

Low cost of entry is the only thing is has going for it. Also integrates easily with QB financial, if that matters to you.

Cons

No option to shop for credit card processing companies. Must use QB which is 3x as expensive. Customer service overall is unsatisfactory and expensive

Quickbooks POS review from a daily user

Every day, I use Quickbooks POS. I like that the program is, for the most, part straightforward; specifically the integration of the "I want to..." pull down menu makes finding things easy. I do wish there were more options as far as reports. I also would like there to be an easier way to over-hall the inventory. When there are issues with the POS communicating or rather sending the days sales figures back to the designated Quickbooks computer, there are times when this operation fails and trying to get both up and running and resending data is often a headache. Lastly, there should be options for gift certificates as well as gift cards as far as selling and redeeming; this can also be such a pain that employees don't push those sales.

Cons

A POS with your accountant in mind

Did indeed help us in accounting fees, layout was already preformatted and combined with accounting software and you’re good to go

Pros

It automatically organizes everything for you even if you’re the most unorganized person. Almost like having an accountant as your assistant.

Cons

Marketing features are very basic like saving customer info, mass email, and text messaging as well.

QuickBooks POS System

I would have to say all in all QuickBooks Point of Sale is a great system, decently priced am very user freindly.

Pros

The QuickBooks Point of Sale system is a great option for a small or medium-sized business. We really enjoy the easy to access interface along with a simple layout.

Cons

The biggest con about QuickBooks point of sale system would be the customer service. It takes too long to get simple issues clarified.

Quickbooks POS Mulitstore

We have been using this product for a couple years now, its simple and pretty easy to use for new employees. Its has some great reporting functions, but there is some limitations that you wouldn't think would be there for a "multistore".

Pros

Reporting functions.

Cons

Having to do everything from the headquarters, and if one store types in a price wrong for an item it changes all the other stores "cost".

More Than We Can Handle

Pros

Extensive list of features to tweak the way you run your business. Design and layout is fairly straight forward and user friendly.

Cons

Cost is a bit out of our current price range for our small business. Lacking a few key features needed to process traction’s the way we’d like.

Helped keep transactions accurate

Pros

It is fast and easy to use. There were many times when I was balancing the registers and QuickBooks helped me catch and fix mistakes. Our transactions were more accurate because of it.

Cons

It took some time to get used the process for making a return when customers had changed their minds about purchases.

QuickBooks is always professional

Pros

QuickBooks has always been professional and easy to use, functional to fix mistakes if you make them.

Cons

Being a small business...everything is really expensive, but at the same time balancing out the convenience of paying for some of the extra functions.

Life saver love it so very much!

Peace and ease of mind!

Pros

I love the user friendly ease of it! It is quick and helpful to stay organized would totally recommend for anyone but especially business owners!

Cons

That you have to pay :) I hate paying for a software that once you have it you have to pay for on subscription.

I don't use it as much as my accountant uses it.

Pros

It is somewhat easy to use. I don't use it enough to say that much about it. I just the Profit and Loss statement

Cons

What I like least is that you HAVE TOO update and purchase new software every few years or you will not be able to do any downloading. Plus you have to buy the whole thing again, but its just updated.

Don't waste your money

Pros

Quickbooks, on the financial side of things, is wonderful. The pos system can be integrated easily with your current QuickBooks.

Cons

It's very expensive for what you're getting. The system is very basic and is not mobile friendly. Very poor customer service.

Naylet review

The product works perfectly, I'm never disappointed.

Pros

its easy to understand and work with.

Cons

When comparing it to other website's I saw that headquarters manager has more things to offer.

Didn't work for us

I love Quickbooks enterprise and will continue to use it. I will never use their point of sale again. I was trying to get away from ACCUPOS which after this debacle I have realized is amazing and my problems now seem minor I am going back to them and addressing my minor complaints.

Pros

When paired with one of their partners software can do major things, but not minor ones.

Cons

It had to re number our items which are currently stored in Enterprise. The POS shortcuts couldn't show a description only our item number, which is one of 7000 different numbers so that wasn't an option. Very clunky and antiquated, would be very easy to mess something up. Customer support has a 45 minute hold time.

Trial User

Pros

Fast Input of information, Invoice information input was good, price for beginners was right. And it was free.

Cons

Would not let me input my information for using a business checking tied to prepaid card. Must have a checking account only

Quickbooks

Pros

I like the fact that everything is organized and will help me at tax time. Easy to enter info once you learn how.

Cons

It's hard to learn. I have another program, A Professor Teaches Quickbooks, that I highly recommend. It's helped tremendously!

A Cost Effective Product

Pros

I like Quickbooks because it is an affordable POS with robust features. It is also very user-friendly.

Cons

The system sometimes is lagging when there are a lot of inventories but this tool does good overall.

Good way to keep up with transactions!

Pros

It is pretty easy to use once you get it figured out. It has a good layout with the categories and tabs.

Cons

I do not use it often enough to really have any cons about this product, but it can be confusing if you do not know what you are doing.

Expensive but well written

Pros

This software easily imports into Quickbooks, easy to add items into and ring sales. Good interface and good reports.

Cons

Most expensive software that we looked at. For multi-store we would of spent a small fortune but it is still an option