RepairShopr Logo

CRM software for managing repair shops and POS transactions

RepairShopr Reviews - Page 4

DB

Douglas B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Don't know how I did without it before, and wouldn't run my business without RepairShopr today.

When I first started looking at RepairShopr mid 2015 it wouldn't do what I needed for my current operations. I put wrote to them about the short commings and in less than a month they had many of the issues resolved. Since I started using RepairShopr there has been numerous updates to make our work easier. I just absolutely love this product and the team that brings it to us.

Pros

Ease of Use Flexibility to your way of doing things. Support Rapid development

Cons

Web interface, wish there was a desktop application.

KB

Kelsey B.

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Great Features

Pros

RepairShopr has some of the best features around, especially the website integrations that allow you to embed various applications into existing websites that enable users to submit repair requests as well as track the status of repairs.

Cons

The thing I disliked the most was the mobile app. It isn't fluid enough and moving around within the app isn't exactly a great user experience.

SS

Steve S.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Not a bad program

Not to terribly bad I have you better programs but they didn’t have an inventory

Pros

The fact that it’s a multi use program. Has a inventory and allows you to have a daily schedule

Cons

The fact it don’t separate work orders in a more convenient fashion

KS

Ken S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Just what we were looking for!

We were looking for a streamlined way to run our phone / computer repair store and get away from manual old school ways and eliminate the paper ticket trails we created. Repair Shopr worked like a dream and brought us into the modern era!

Pros

Ease of checking customers in and out

Cons

Nothing to date

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Awesome for inventory management

Overall, it's a pretty decent tool with good value for money. Gets the job done really.

Pros

- A highly flexible tool allowing for nuanced categorizations of inventory types - Full suite comprising of CRM and point of sale software in one, saving you from tacky multi-tool integrations, keeping everything under one roof - Great support too!

Cons

- Integration with Quickbooks is not great - A payroll integration would be a nice feature for handling finances - installation and setup was a bit tough to get through, but once it was up, using it was pretty intuitive

MS

Marshall S.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Not for jewelry stores

We tried, we really did. It's not for jewelry stores.

Pros

It was cloud based and the design was clean.

Cons

It's a cell phone repair software marketed to jewelers.

DN

Daniel N.

Why we Chose RepairShopr

We tried PCRepairTracker and Quickbooks. They were ok but QuickBooks didn't have a way to track repairs. PCRepairTracker was fine we just didn't want to configure it or add the add-ons we needed manually. That's when we started looking for alternatives. RepairShopr did it all. It allows us to focus on what matters most while giving us the scalability we need to expand.

Pros

How easy it is to use and import data from other sources

Cons

When google cloud print doesn't work.

CP

Chris P.

Loving it all the way

Streamlined work flow and CRM

Pros

Once you learn to drive it properly, it is a VERY powerful tool to help running and streamline your business

Cons

It is So comprehensive it takes a bit to drive and setup but thats only a minor issue. Be aware that you have to be vigilant for the first few days to watch fo any glitches or odd behaviour with your third party software

Computer Hardware, 5,001-10,000 employees

Robust CRM

Its very good to have this tool as until customer is not uploading the charges and fees in the ticket we are not proceeding with any activities. Helping to nourish the business at great extend.

Pros

Repairshopr is widely used by repair shops and service business like mobile, watch, jewellery, automotive, electric etc. Ticket progress bar is also visible on going process. It's also has ability to manage the websites

Cons

To get the leads and snail mail like features you should have the paid versions. I think some more features should be there in trial packs

TH

Ted H.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing product for break/fix or MSP

I have been using Repairshopr for almost 2 years now and it just keeps getting better. It makes managing all of my employees, work orders and customers a breeze. I highly recommend this product!

MH

Markus H.

We've switched from Connectwise to Repairshopr last year and never looked back!

We have used RepairShopr for 8 months and absolutely love it. We used connectwise prior for 5 years (with a homemade xero link) and have not looked back. We've got 5 staff and do everything from "classic" IT to managed and sales. But no retail as such. The way we're using it is to leave accounting to Xero and all ticketing to RS, which is their respective mainstay. I.e. we push all the ticket invoices...

GL

Gary L.

1-10 employees

Helped my business get organised

Prior to finding repairshopr I was running several different apps and struggling to follow everything - now I only use the one - repairshopr. I have to say I'm very impressed. I've now got one piece of software that deals with everything - my customers can communicate directly with the portal which saves me hours on the phone and they simply pay online now so I can get rid of my card machine aswell. It's replaced my invoice system, card machine, saves me time on the phone with clients and the charges through stripe for online payments are just as cheap as my current provider and it's much more organised - Thankyou You've really made a difference to how my business runs.

Pros

Ease of use and the support is great also.

Cons

Could just do with a little more control over the options in a few parts

JN

John N.

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Its great to run a computer company on.

they are working hard to keep me and my company happy! No critical issues ever that i can remember. Just needing help on how to use a feature, and they are great at helping us!

Pros

The software is solid, and the support is very good. Reasonable price. It does everything my computer repair company needs.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Perfect for the small shop

Pros

The software is hosted online and with that comes all the benefits of transparency for the customer and all other employees.

Cons

There are always more features coming out but they don't really give you a heads up before the update is launched

Michelle C.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

CRM Essential

This program is perfect for my business

Pros

It is easy to customize to fit your needs. It really helps with the process of organizing your tickets, sales & inventory .

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this. It is an overall great program

TC

Thomas C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Carpet Cleaning Company

A great product we absolutely love it. We fully integrated it taking our company from a fully paper system to compleatly automated using this product. I would highly recommend this to any business wanting to do the same.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints with this software.

MC

Mike C.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Customer service is no help when the service is down !! They create a work order for you and NEVER

Pros

Call you back , probably switching back to repairQ this service is not worth the money at this time

Cons

It never works when you need it to , our customer should not have to wait for this unreliable system

MM

Michael M.

The only option for an IT shop

I tested dozens of products in trying to manage remote clients, on-sites, repair bench items, and general CRM duties for our IT house. They were all terrible in their own particular ways. From the deep hell that is ConnectWise to the limitations of ZenDesk, we kept running into roadblocks and compromises. Not to mention terrible UI's, high costs, and so on and so forth. RepairShopr is a breath...

KE

KENT E.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Ease of Repairshopr

Pros

Tech accountability simplified repair process, ability to track tools, see what status they are in and customized ticket types

Cons

Can only use one email per customer location

JH

Jessi H.

Suits our needs, but could be better

Pros

The ticket system allows our company to track progress on all projects no matter who is working on them, it's a lifesaver. Being able to keep the work together with our bookkeeping simplifies everything.

Cons

A more robust automated email program would be nice. There's one in place now but it's limited. Overall the marketing portion could be improved with added features.

JK

Judge K.

Very satisfied.

productivity. time management. customer tracking.

Pros

I really like the ticket tracking, cloud printing, very thorough software that covers most needs. The system has not yet once been unavailable for me during daily use.

Cons

Very little. The product leaves little to be desired from a full fledged ticketing product. There are several features I dont even use yet, such as warranty and marketing. Its nice that these are available for when I find the time to implement. Still having some minor issues integrating into my phone system.

KP

Ken P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Streamlined our Workflow!

We switched to RepairShopr in May of 2016. We started as a home based business, but the software we were using before was no longer keeping up with our needs when we opened our storefront.

Pros

This RepairShopr platform keeps us all on the same page. I can see where any ticket is in our process with a few mouse clicks. No more running around and looking for work-orders! The recurring invoice feature is also great for our MSP and AV subscriptions.

Cons

No Square integration. Not a deal breaker by any means, but it would be nice if it was seamless.

SK

Susan K.

Better but frustratingly so...

Switched to RepairShopr 2 years ago. It is better than what I had. I like the assets for passwords. Email to the customer after the repair has improved my google ratings. The scheduler is worse and hard to manage for on-site jobs vs. appointment plus. My real gripe is customer support. Virtually non-existent. Customer support either doesn't understand your problem for suggests you get your community to vote for a software update and the community doesn't really do that so it's a bit of a trick. Your report doesn't have amounts on it (virtually useless without) ask the community for a vote for a change. Doesn't do Quickbooks credits. Can't do adjustments like 10% off for a senior discount. Make sure your data is clean, clean, clean before importing!!!

SH

Sam H.

Clunky and not well polished for mobile phone repair business

Pros

customization features are sometimes nice but buried deep in settings free version is nice if you are not looking to spend a lot monthly on a ticketing software but is extremely limited to 75 tickets a month which will run out quickly

Cons

built for PC repair even though they advertise it can be used for phone repair business. extremely clunky and many bugs.

KZ

Kaloyan Z.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Essential for your venture .

Pros

If you are just starting or developing a small business ,RepairShopr is everything you need to move forward . It's open for customization and helps with organizing your tickets ,sales and inventory .

Cons

If you let the tickets pile up ,it becomes hard to manage them. While it has a moblie app ,it's definitely not mobile friendly and you should stick to using it on a desktop .