RisoEvent Reviews

5.0/5 (2 reviews)

David Rohr

Now I Can't Live Without RisoEvent

Reviewed 2017-03-03

I just had to say...today I had one of the BIGGEST 4 day corporate event jobs to bid out, time lines, production pieces, flowers, set ups, rentals...the works. It was the largest corporate event to date. I was able to work up an event sales order in about 2 hours. It covered everything, right down to the last penny. I got the job because of the quick and accurate event contract. Even when they had additions/deletions I was able to make those changes and have the new updated into their email box in minutes. THIS HAS SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME AND AGGRAVATION. Because I knew all the components necessary, I was able to shop them and get the best possible wholesale prices and we really made some money on this. It was really good. The second major reason was yet ANOTHER corporate event, with ever changing items. I could keep up with it and the fact they received almost immediate updates really helped make them look good to their client. Weddings. I used to really, and I mean really hate them when it came down to all the moving parts. I could not live without this program. I get it right every time. And you know what? Because I can actually watch my COG's as I work on each aspect of the wedding, and can accurately include the proper labor costs, I have gone from getting every wedding I bid on (meaning I was not pricing myself high enough) to not getting every wedding I bid on, mostly because their vision exceeds their budget. Of course, they go another direction. And I bet it is with another florist who guesstimates on a John Henry form, rather than using RisoEvent program, and CALCULATING the true costs off doing business. I say to myself often, I only wish I had this program 25 years ago. I really do. Dave

Pros
It allows me to confidently bid on projects and when I send them out, I know if I get them I am going to make the proper amount I should. I am bad with numbers, and when I used an excel sheet, I always incorrectly formatted, often to my detriment. I like the speed and accuracy. The best? It saves me so much time. I wish I could get back all the time I spend doing proposals my old way. :(

Cons
It takes a learning curve to use this program. There is a lot of meat in it. It can do many many things, even food. So you will have to start to really analyze the art of your business for this program to make sense and help you make money.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Minimize review

Althea wiles

I don't hate writing proposals now!

Reviewed 2016-10-04

Prior to using RisoEvent, writing proposals took several hours. They were one of my most hated tasks. Now I'm able to send a proposal within just a few hours of meeting with a client. My overall booking rate is up & I don't hate the process any more. RisoEvents made the process almost painless. I find myself using it daily now. RisoEvent is also great for streamlining changes to the order as well as ordering my materials for your events. It's easy to update or change anything from material prices to specific items ordered by the client. Once the order is confirmed by the client, a report can be run for ordering materials, making shopping easy as well. There is a TON of info in RisoEvents. For someone who loves data and efficiency, this is the perfect product. I rated the 'ease of use' a 4-star only because there is so much info available, it can take a while to learn to use everything. But once you do, RisoEvent makes everything better. I can't say enough good things about RisoEvent!

Minimize review