Rosy Logo
Rosy

Cloud-based salon and spa scheduling & management software

visit website

Rosy Reviews - Page 2

It's has helped to keep our books more consistently full

Good for our salon business

Pros

Great for rescheduling and retail use/tracking. Easy to look information up on clients. Can write sidenotes.

Cons

Could have user manual for better ease of learning. Wish it had login account for multiple users to stay logged in to one search engine

Easy to use.

I love Rosy. Once in a couple of month my customers couldn't online booking by themselves, they gets a frustrated.

Pros

Affordable Easy to use

Cons

Overall rosy has been a user friendly software for me and my employees to use

Pros

We love the online booking and that the therapists are able to see there appointments from there phone or at home

Cons

15 minute increments for appointments and no place to put a credit for a client. Also not being able to book multiple appointments at one time.

Rosy Salon and Spa review

I would defiantly recommend this software to any salon professionals. I would have loved to have had the option of paying a one time fee to have my rep. brought to Florida to be there during the first days of the salon opening to go over any issues and learning curve. She was so amazing I feel she should get a free trip for all of her patience and knowledge about this product!

Pros

I was introduced to this software by my rep . She took an incredible amount of time to train me how on how to set up my system and how to use it. It was user friendly but I needed her help. The 24 hour helpline was amazing as well .

Cons

I really cannot day anything negative about it.

We Love Rosy!

The email and text reminders have decreased "no-shows". We are in New England, so during snowstorms this winter I was able to access client info without being at the office. This way I could have phone numbers to reschedule my clients>

Pros

web access. email & text reminders

Cons

Great software, easy to use

This software was really easy to set up and get it going. It is very intuitive for use by receptionists. Provides us with the reporting we need to motivate stylist, communicate with customers and track profitability.

Pros

Easy set up

Cons

Online booking isn't quite as user friendly as we would like

Love love love rosy!!!

I love everything about rosy! I've been using rosy for a year now and there's nothing about it that is not pleasing to me. Ease of use plus how easy it is to contact customer support with any questions makes this the best software out there for the business.

Cons

Gets you part of the way there...

Pros

Very simple to set up and use. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, and so the software is fairly intuitive for our staff.

Cons

Because it is cloud based, you are dependent on the reliability of the administrator's servers. Over the past month, there have been 2 outages that lasted several hours each. Reliability is critical in this industry, and we can't afford to have the systems down during the work day. The software is bare bones. This software will not support the flawless transaction flow you experience when going to a fast food chain, or other well-seasoned business. The software supports simple transactions and scheduling, but does not accommodate more complex customization which can be found with other Salon Software on the market.

My experience wit Rosy

I have been using Rosy for 5 months and it has made my life as a stylist and business owner easier. My receptionist is more organized and the Salon rins smoothly. My clients have mentioned how appreciate the automatic follow up emails and appointment reminders. My stylist appreciate the instant notifications of appointments being made for them. The only con i have is that periodically it freezes. This could be my internet but it only seems to happen with Rosy. I know there are so many functions available to us through Rosy. Im not completely aware of all the things that Rosy has to offer. Ive read about the benefits but has yet to use them.

Pros

Ease of use.

Rosy Salon & Spa - Helpful Salon Software at Affordable Price

Our experience with Rosy has been great. It needs to improve a couple of features that we need that have been suggested to the customer service representative.

Pros

The greatest point is how customer service representative (Rachel Lechner) has been so kind and helpful. We have overlooked the things we miss because we've been provided excellent customer service with Rachel.

Cons

I wouldn't say that I like it the least in any aspect, but it would help us greatly if our suggestions were included.

Fantastic!

I have been using Rosy Salon and Spa for about 5 years now and feel its one of the best things I've done to grow my business. It has played a key role in client growth and retention. It is super easy to use and they are continually updating and adding new features that help me run my business professionally and efficiently. As a small business owner, the monthly price point was an initial huge consideration,...

Great choice!

I have enjoyed this booking software for more than five years. It's easy to use. Easy online booking. Makes running a salon a breeze.

Cons

In LOVE with Rosy!! Houses the features I need as a stylist and salon owner!

I am so impressed with Rosy as a whole. I have tried several different salon softwares. I just opened my new salon April of 2015 and I have been through three different softwares, however the searching stopped with Rosy! The price for the features are down right AMAZING! The talent behind Rosy really makes sense for a salon, its stylists and other employees, and the salon owner! The features allow...

Great software

I found Rosy for a spa I worked at years ago. The service is great, easy to navigate and functional. I now use it in my spa! The customer service is always accessible and very effective in answering any questions.

Pros

Updates are automatic. Does financial book keeping and saves me from needing more expensive software.

Cons

Not every function as accessible through mobile feature.

AHmazing!

I am a receptionist at a hair studio, and before Rosy, it was difficult to make appointments due to the software we had. Now that we have Rosy, it is not only user friendly, but it also allows our studio to stand apart by offering customizing options (i.e. our logo on the customer scheduling page). The staff behind Rosy is incredible, and are always willing to go above and beyond to solve any issues, no matter how small. I was never once on hold, which is important when working in a busy environment. I also love the ease Rosy offers of giving the stylist access to their schedules on any device at any time. Thank you Rosy for making my job easier and thank you staff of Rosy for making me feel not only like a customer, but a friend as well!

Rosy

It was good for what I needed at the time but I wish it had more flexibility and options for ease of every day processes.

Pros

I liked the ability to book multiple appointments and the scheduler set up.

Cons

It was hard to make changes to the services for a large group and made simple tasks more complicated than they should have been.

Best thing I ever did for my Salon !

I have an eight chair salon although not very big, it still can get quite confusing at the front desk. Rosy simplified everything for us and it's so easy to install the initial information and very easy to maneuver around the site. What I love too is that every time I need help someone at Rosy is always there to happily help me through it! Keeping up with retail sales, inventory, clients purchasing history, that is a bonus. It's very rare to have no shows now with Rosy's email and text conformation our clients love it! No more double booking all the information you need is at your fingertips, and you can see it from anywhere as long as you have the internet! Best thing I ever did for my salon!

Licensed Esthetician and Owner

11 years in the business; 7 years as a business owner; always researching and learning; simple is efficient

Pros

user friendly, good price which is important for me; appreciate the new app update so can do more

Cons

The email system/mass marketing is a bit confusing for me

Features and value

We needed a scalable, full featured, web based salon management package for our salon. Mobile and tablet access is excellent! Being a booth rental salon, multiple merchant accounts were a must. We found all of this in Rosy. It is quite possibly the easiest appointment creation I've ever seen and a beautiful scheduler as well. So many 'full featured' packages that offer things you want like online customer scheduling and text msg./email reminders are not specialized for the salon industry. This is not the case for Rosy. Highly customizable and simple to use, we are very happy with our choice. These guys know what they are doing. We highly recommend Rosy salon software.

Cons

Easy, clean interface, no data worries

We have been thoroughly satisfied with Rosy. I've used several other salon software programs and Rosy is by far the easiest to learn, while maintaining robust features. It takes about 10 minutes to feel comfortable with it and they have made some great improvements while we've been using it. It's also nice not to have to worry about data backups or hosting a server. The pricing feels very fair and we have loved the automated appt reminders and text message reminders. Clients have also reported that the online booking portal is easier to use than our last software provider. We are very happy overall!

Loving Rosy!

We switched from Mindbody (great product, but too rich for our blood). We are saving a TON of money and are able to take advantage of so many features! Not to mention, I finally convinced my mom/coworker to switch from the dreaded paper scheduling! If it weren't so easy, I wouldn't have been able to convince her! Thanks so much Rosy!

Easy to work with

Pros

Being able to have it on the stylist phones and text message reminder appointments. The Format it is easier to use and user friendly

Cons

Did not transfer appointments that I had in my old software and I had to create all new services for each stylist

Think it works great! No issues.

Pros

I like the ease of access from my phone! I can check my schedule while I'm at home. Look up formulas, etc.

Cons

No complaints...a few times it has made me log in after every use, or ran slow. But that only has happened a few times.

Rosy Is Easy To Navigate

I have used Rosy Salon software for close to 3 years. I'm impressed because they continually update their product (with advanced notice) and the software is suitable for any size business. As a salon owner, the software allows me to run reports, therefore saving me time and allowing me to maintain accurate records of daily business transactions. In addition, we have very few no show appointments because of the email and text message reminders. I'm very pleased with Rosy, and I would highly recommend this software!

Cons

Awesome!! Thank you Rosy!!

I have been a salon owner for 17 years and a stylist for 26 and I love this software. Super easy to use and easy to setup. I used a very expensive software for years and was never satisfied. Rosy uses the cloud which makes it super mobile. All my stylist have access to their schedules 24 hours a day and from any location. That means more on the spot bookings. Hell yes that makes us busy. Thank you Rosy for an awesome product!!