Rosy Logo
Rosy

Cloud-based salon and spa scheduling & management software

visit website

Rosy Reviews - Page 3

The best salon system I can recommend.

I am a distributor salon consultant. I love when I can help salon find ways to better their business and make life easier. Rosy is the answer. I love it. The support team is outstanding. Pick up the phone and they are there! Email and get a quick response. This system is super easy to use. Stop searching. This company can support your salons needs from scheduling to marketing, from reporting to website building and inventory management.

Cons

Waxcraft Waxing Parlor loves. Rosy!!!

We having using rosy for 4 years now! The online booking is easy to navigate , and , clients love it! We are very busy, and aren't able to answers phones sometimes, and clients are simply directed to book online ! I love the entire program, from online booking, email and text confirmations and service logs! John B. Is my customer service tech, and has always provided excellent service!!! I highly recommend rosy! Cat Coakley LE / owner Waxcraft Waxing Parlor

Amazing

I was working at a salon that had been using this software for 6 yrs. The salon recently closed and I needed to purchase my own rosy. Thomas Wittman at rosy was incredible, he helped and talked me thru the process. I'm not techie at all and he made the process so easy. Thank you sooo much Tom I couldn't have done it without your guidance and of course patients. Rosy software has been great for my business and easy to use for all my clients.

Cons

Rosy software has been a great addition to my business.

I love using Rosy software! I was looking for a salon software to make my business more efficient and after an extensive research and trials, I decided to give Rosy a try. I've been using it since June 20014 and have been very happy with it. My clients love having the option to schedule and manage their appointment online, which saves me a lot of time. Rosy has been tremendously helpful with managing and growing my business.

Cons

So happy that we changed software

We recently made some big changes and investments in our salon. We changed all of our computers to Apple and we changed from Milano to Rosy at the same time. We had a lot of learning to do. The features are fantastic and constantly updated. The support is wonderful. The fact that we can keep an eye on our schedules from our phones is fantastic. We are very pleased that we made the change

I love my rosy!

I've been using rosy salon software for a few years now and I wouldn't want to use any other salon software. The customer service is excellent and super helpful if you need help with the program. Easy access to the program from mobile, tablet/iPad and computer and easy access for employees too. It keeps me connected to my clients and prevents no shows.

We Love Rosy!

I have been using Rosy for 3 years. The support staff is the best. There are new features every few weeks and it's like these people are reading your mind (love the inventory updates). They know exactly what I need to keep my business running efficiently and growing. Being able to access it from anywhere (on my cell phone) has changed my life. Rosy is the best system I have ever worked with.

Awesome!!!!!!!

We have been with Rosy for 3 years and love it. We were using paper appointment books and looked into 3 different salon software programs before making the switch to Rosy. By far Rosy proved to be the most user friendly and efficient, set up was a breeze. Natasha & Karla are great, they are always ready to help and assist me with solutions. I would recommend Rosy to anyone that owns a salon.

Rosy Review

Rosy salon software saves me a lot of time and money. The email confirmations are extremely helpful & ease of reports are good for the accountant. I just have a few minor issues. Deleting clients would be great for decluttering and using duplicate emails for clients from the same family. I highly recommend this to all my friends in the industry

Way too basic

While we only used the free 30-day trial, that was enough for us to decide that Rosy was not the right software for us and we needed something a little more customizable.

Pros

Very cheap, works well for a more simple industry, offers text reminders, decent customer service,

Cons

Very simple, not able to customize, text confirmations are extra, screen look is very childish and not appealing, online booking is not appeasing to the eye

Love Rosy!

I researched a ton of salon softwares and rosy was the only one that did everything I needed for a great price. I highly recommend!

Pros

Text and email reminders, lots of qays to customize the look and functionality, integrated marketing tools.

Cons

Too many clicks when checking someone out.

Rosy Salon Sofware

The system is very easy to use and doesn't give us any problems at all. Every single question or minor problem that I've ever had was related to 'learning' the system" but every time I have a question, the answer is just a phone call away. People do take the time to explain and walk you through everything until you understand every step of the process.

I love Rosy!

We have had Rosy/Floydware for over 4 years and we love being able to work from a cloud software program. It's always making positive changes to enhance booking services and making reports easier to manage. Clients love the online booking feature which is easy for them to use and easy for us to control how people book their time online.

Cons

Super simple salon scheduling!

Attention many disappointments with other programs, I finally stumbled upon Rosy. My clients love the ease of being able to schedule their own appointments and the automated reminder service. I highly recommend this to any stylists needing to get organized. Start the new year of on the right foot with Rosy.

Cons

i have found the software to be very easy to use. And the customer service is amazing.

Pros: easy scheduling and it's nice to be able to pull so many different reports. It's nice to have everything you need in one place Cons: I really have no complaints, other then I wish the system were a little faster using it from my iPad. I recommend rosy to all the stylist I know

Cons

Works perfectly, customers love it.

We've been getting a ton of business from Rosy. Their online booking allows our customers to conveniently book an appointment without calling in, and when we're closed. It does everything we need it to, while maintaining a very simple and easy to use interface. Kevin Raheja -Owner, 331 Salon (Minneapolis)

Rosy is the best

My overall experience of rosy is amazing! I love it and recommend anyone try it out in the beauty business!

Pros

Rosy is THE go to and must have for salon and spa owners!! It makes scheduling a breeze and offers you so much more! If you're in the biz then give it a go! Affordable pricing for such an amazing opportunity!

Cons

There is nothing about this that I didn't like, I think it is fantastic!!

Business owner review

Rosy is easy to use and when I do come across an issue that I need help with, customer service is extremely fast and efficient for helping me resolve the issue. There are a couple of reports that I wish I could run differently but overall I like the service.

Fantastic!

I absolutely love Rosy Salon & spa software. I have been using it for about 3 years, it simplifies my life & my clients love it! There is never a reason for anyone to ever forget or to be late to their appointment. It is easy to use & I can access it from anywhere.

Rosy salon and spa

Rosy is a very easy program to learn and use. It Sticks to the Kiss theory, Keep it Simple, yet it contains everything you need. The support has also been very helpful, from upload of information to online scheduling. Definitely one of the best! I would give it 5 stars all around.

Rosy Software

We used Elite software for years, it was accidentally uninstalled so we bought Rosy instead of going back to Elite. It was the best decision we ever made! It is so easy to use and we continue to learn new tricks it can perform! We recommend every salon try this AMAZING software!

Perfect for our salon

We share the front desk and receptionist with 7 chair renters. This app is perfect for us. Easy access for all from anywhere and can book a "room" so that a private service room can't get double booked (wax room, pedicure chair etc)

so easy and good to use

I can log in and see real time clients, money and reports, I do not need a bookkeeper and the ease of use is remarkable. My clients love that they can log in 24/7 and make an appointment, my stylists can plan their week easier and I have full control over both my salons

Cons

Just Switched from Millennium. What a relief.

I was skeptical to change software, but it has been a breath of fresh air. We are able to schedule and check clients out without hassle. This company is worth taking a hard look at! Good customer service, easy to navigate, easy to train and reasonably priced.

Rosy software fan

We've been in business for 6months and rosy has been an invaluable tool to manage clients and appointments. Their team has been so helpful and available as we've learned the system. We highly recommend the software!