Rosy Logo
Rosy

Cloud-based salon and spa scheduling & management software

visit website

Rosy Reviews - Page 4

Great company to use

You to use and great service would use again in the future

Pros

Great company with ease-of-use great price overall good company would recommend to family or friend

Cons

There is nothing I really don't like about this company overall great company so I'm going to recommend them to others

Great tool

Great!

Pros

I assisted a friend with launching this for her business and I would defiantly recommend this software to any salon professionals. Pros Training is provided by rep who are very helpful and patient Software is intuitive and user friendly Help is available 24/7!

Cons

I really cannot day anything negative about it.

Very easy to use and set-up. Training other people to use takes only minutes!

We have been able to modify Rosy to meet our unique needs very easily, there is no other program that would allow us to do that. We recently set-up Rosy at our sister company because we were so happy with it!

Makes scheduling easy

The updates and maintenance sometimes can be a hassle, but for everyday use its great. The schedule screen doesn't permit you to few a day schedule only weekly schedule

Awsome!

I have been with Rosy since the beginning. Jim Bower takes his company very seriously and continuously updates and improves his site. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks for providing a great service.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Rosy salon software is very user friendly and they offer wonderful customer service! It works perfectly for my full service salon and spa and I can't imagine the workplace without it!

Cons

Nice tool to keep your agenda organised

Pros

We had to install it for a customer and try it for some time. Our company liked how easy is to set up. I personally like that allows the salon owner to partner with manufacturers.

Cons

Could be a bit expensive for small salons.

Great software

This is great for commission or chair rental salons. I love that you can use it on line!! I have never had a problem customer service is great!

Rosey is rosey!

I have to be honest. I am just a 1 person business and do not use rosey to its fullest potential. Love love love it!!!!

I love Rosy

I would never choose any other software. It is the best for my salon. Very easy to handle and very reasonably priced. The clients love all the online appointments and reminders!

Software Review

Great program. Pretty easy to switch to and use. I love, and my clients, Love the automatic email and texting confirmations!

Cons

Best salon software on the market

Just opened our 3rd salon this week. Rosy is an integral part of our growth. Online booking and payroll are especially easy.

Rosy Salon and Spa

It totally helps with setting appointments. I love how easy it is to find anything that has been saved.

Pros

This software is one of the easiest to maneuver thru.

Cons

Nothing I had a glitch in the beginning with the Facebook integration, but nothing further.

Rosy Review

Pros

I love having the appointment details handy via text and getting the reminders.

Cons

No complaints at this time, but I haven't used it long.

3yrs with rosy

Happy with improvements for mobile. I think it's a bit expensive all around although I have not looked into other companies.

Cons

Make my life much more easier

I'm using for my snack database.

Pros

Very user friendly and it help me to keep track my database with efficently.

Cons

The cost of the software was a bit pricy but it affordable.

Amazing service and value for your money.

Pros

Staff was very attentive and listened to all my concerns. They made sure I was comfortable and felt invited while they were providing their service.

Cons

Everything about my experience was wonderful.

Rosy is my Assistant

I could operate without Rosy, but why would I do that? It makes my life easier and my clients love it. I have been a loyal user since 2009.

Pros

I love the ease of use. The ongoing updates and added features. My clients love the ease of scheduling online and the confirmation system has made my life so much easier.

Cons

I would love to see a “discount all” feature for retail instead of being forced to discount one item at a time.

Top notch customer service and product

Pros

Their customer and price. Just a phone call away for any questions I have. I’ve never been on hold for more than a few minutes. Their price is affordable. Bring from Canada and buying American product I’m always needing worry about the cost after exchange.

Cons

I can’t customize the taxes. I had to come up with a different way for it to work for me.

It's just OK

We move back over to Rosy from Mindbody. I wish had spent more time looking at other programs. The customer service is great when you phone in for help and they always have been. For smaller businesses, maybe 5 staff and under, or sole proprietors it would be great program, but for a larger business it is too limited. Also, it would be nice to see the schedule adaptable for 10 minute increments instead...

Pros

Booking an appointment is simple and customers tell us the online booking system is user friendly. It is also cost friendly.

Cons

There are constant interruptions with the server which is very frustrating. I wish Rosy would fix this already. When we used the program back in 2012 it was the same and nothing has improved since.

Switching from Shortcuts to Rosy was the BEST DECISION EVER!

I am a consultant that puts companies into the cloud. My client had a different software when I started consulting for them a few years ago. We struggled with it for 2 more years, and they had it a few years before I came on board. In my work experience, I was a UI designer and application developer of online apps for Autodesk, which is the 2nd largest software company in the world, so I know my stuff....

Pros

Everything! It is not over engineered. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online and through text messages. It has CRM, Reports and all the major and minor features necessary to run a successful salon and not have to focus on the software. It seamlessly integrates into the daily workflow.

Cons

The Email Builder for the CRM needs to mature a bit more, but overall it works great for someone with knowledge of how to build emails. It's just not a job for someone with little or no CRM experience. I can see that it will get better, and you could always use MailChimp or other CRM service for sending Campaign style emails if that is what your salon does. Rosy handles all the automated emails quite well once they have been setup. Mobile functionality is important so be prepared to test your messages on a mobile device. It all works great, it just takes some know-how or you have to call support and let them help. Or you can have a consultant like me help you.

Love Salon Runner

The staff at ROSY are amazing. Even though I have never met anyone personally, I feel like they are part of my work family. They are always positive, supportive and what I love and feel is super important if you don't know the answer, don't be afraid to say I don't know, but will find out the answer. They know the system and are not afraid to seek what they don't and are fantastic at followup.

Pros

The system is as complex or basic as you choose. I find new employees can learn the system quickly, learning the basics and feeling comfortable with the system. I have done numerous trainings with ROSY staff on the system and our new employees. The staff are patient, gives the basics of the system, during the training, which allows new employees to feel confident with the system.

Cons

Not all software systems are going to give you 100% of what you what. The team at ROSY are always willing to hear requests on what I would like, and give my suggestions to development. As a franchisor I would love to be able to pull monthly and quarterly reports and have them all on one sheet for analysis.

Great software that continues to evolve!

I know that switching salon software is scary. I kept putting it off because it seemed overwhelming. I had been researching for 2 years. Some had the features I wanted, but the monthly cost was high. On top of that, they had per text costs on top of that. I would be paying for some of the software offerings. Fortunately, I found reviews on Rosy that were good, and I checked out their website. It seemed...

Pros

Ease of use, and frequent updates!

Cons

I wish you could have pop up alerts for client notes. It used to have them, but they switched to having the notes show up in the upper left side of the screen, and often get unnoticed. Maybe have the red circle for the notification blink to catch the eye.

The Rosy Software is great, but the customer service is what really makes it exceptional!

The benefits I received from this software were excellent customer service, ease of website and salon software integration, ease of credit card and salon software integration, and ease of salon software set-up. As a new user, I was very easily able to set up my business info, add employees and their schedules, and add all of my salon and retail inventory. Highly recommend!

Pros

I am new to the salon business and have never used a scheduling/inventory software before. Because of the excellent customer service, I have been able to get our new salon up and running using the Rosy software. It takes time to learn, but is quite intuitive. Every single time I've called, customer service team has been patient and informative. I've never felt like my questions were bothersome to them. I also purchased the cash drawer, receipt printer, and scanner from Rosy. I am very happy with these products and the help I received in setting them up. Working with the Card Connect company via Rosy to integrate our systems has also been very easy. My experience has been better than expected and I highly recommend Rosy Salon Software to everyone who might need it.

Cons

At this time, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. It exceeds my expectations.

Rosy software is so easy to use, just about anyone could figure it put.

it has been great. easy to get used to using everyday.

Pros

Rosy would work well for a small salon and also fora large one. its easy to add employees and to adjust all of their service menus according to what they offer specifically . lots of customization options but still easy to use!

Cons

Several windows popping up when clicking on clients name to check in , for every person. it would be nice if it would close when you click around it or if the window was smaller.