Rosy Logo
Rosy

Cloud-based salon and spa scheduling & management software

visit website

Rosy Reviews - Page 6

Rosy is my Assistant

I could operate without Rosy, but why would I do that? It makes my life easier and my clients love it. I have been a loyal user since 2009.

Pros

I love the ease of use. The ongoing updates and added features. My clients love the ease of scheduling online and the confirmation system has made my life so much easier.

Cons

I would love to see a “discount all” feature for retail instead of being forced to discount one item at a time.

Top notch customer service and product

Pros

Their customer and price. Just a phone call away for any questions I have. I’ve never been on hold for more than a few minutes. Their price is affordable. Bring from Canada and buying American product I’m always needing worry about the cost after exchange.

Cons

I can’t customize the taxes. I had to come up with a different way for it to work for me.

It's just OK

We move back over to Rosy from Mindbody. I wish had spent more time looking at other programs. The customer service is great when you phone in for help and they always have been. For smaller businesses, maybe 5 staff and under, or sole proprietors it would be great program, but for a larger business it is too limited. Also, it would be nice to see the schedule adaptable for 10 minute increments instead...

Pros

Booking an appointment is simple and customers tell us the online booking system is user friendly. It is also cost friendly.

Cons

There are constant interruptions with the server which is very frustrating. I wish Rosy would fix this already. When we used the program back in 2012 it was the same and nothing has improved since.

Switching from Shortcuts to Rosy was the BEST DECISION EVER!

I am a consultant that puts companies into the cloud. My client had a different software when I started consulting for them a few years ago. We struggled with it for 2 more years, and they had it a few years before I came on board. In my work experience, I was a UI designer and application developer of online apps for Autodesk, which is the 2nd largest software company in the world, so I know my stuff....

Pros

Everything! It is not over engineered. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online and through text messages. It has CRM, Reports and all the major and minor features necessary to run a successful salon and not have to focus on the software. It seamlessly integrates into the daily workflow.

Cons

The Email Builder for the CRM needs to mature a bit more, but overall it works great for someone with knowledge of how to build emails. It's just not a job for someone with little or no CRM experience. I can see that it will get better, and you could always use MailChimp or other CRM service for sending Campaign style emails if that is what your salon does. Rosy handles all the automated emails quite well once they have been setup. Mobile functionality is important so be prepared to test your messages on a mobile device. It all works great, it just takes some know-how or you have to call support and let them help. Or you can have a consultant like me help you.

Love Salon Runner

The staff at ROSY are amazing. Even though I have never met anyone personally, I feel like they are part of my work family. They are always positive, supportive and what I love and feel is super important if you don't know the answer, don't be afraid to say I don't know, but will find out the answer. They know the system and are not afraid to seek what they don't and are fantastic at followup.

Pros

The system is as complex or basic as you choose. I find new employees can learn the system quickly, learning the basics and feeling comfortable with the system. I have done numerous trainings with ROSY staff on the system and our new employees. The staff are patient, gives the basics of the system, during the training, which allows new employees to feel confident with the system.

Cons

Not all software systems are going to give you 100% of what you what. The team at ROSY are always willing to hear requests on what I would like, and give my suggestions to development. As a franchisor I would love to be able to pull monthly and quarterly reports and have them all on one sheet for analysis.

Great software that continues to evolve!

I know that switching salon software is scary. I kept putting it off because it seemed overwhelming. I had been researching for 2 years. Some had the features I wanted, but the monthly cost was high. On top of that, they had per text costs on top of that. I would be paying for some of the software offerings. Fortunately, I found reviews on Rosy that were good, and I checked out their website. It seemed...

Pros

Ease of use, and frequent updates!

Cons

I wish you could have pop up alerts for client notes. It used to have them, but they switched to having the notes show up in the upper left side of the screen, and often get unnoticed. Maybe have the red circle for the notification blink to catch the eye.

The Rosy Software is great, but the customer service is what really makes it exceptional!

The benefits I received from this software were excellent customer service, ease of website and salon software integration, ease of credit card and salon software integration, and ease of salon software set-up. As a new user, I was very easily able to set up my business info, add employees and their schedules, and add all of my salon and retail inventory. Highly recommend!

Pros

I am new to the salon business and have never used a scheduling/inventory software before. Because of the excellent customer service, I have been able to get our new salon up and running using the Rosy software. It takes time to learn, but is quite intuitive. Every single time I've called, customer service team has been patient and informative. I've never felt like my questions were bothersome to them. I also purchased the cash drawer, receipt printer, and scanner from Rosy. I am very happy with these products and the help I received in setting them up. Working with the Card Connect company via Rosy to integrate our systems has also been very easy. My experience has been better than expected and I highly recommend Rosy Salon Software to everyone who might need it.

Cons

At this time, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. It exceeds my expectations.

Rosy software is so easy to use, just about anyone could figure it put.

it has been great. easy to get used to using everyday.

Pros

Rosy would work well for a small salon and also fora large one. its easy to add employees and to adjust all of their service menus according to what they offer specifically . lots of customization options but still easy to use!

Cons

Several windows popping up when clicking on clients name to check in , for every person. it would be nice if it would close when you click around it or if the window was smaller.

Makes my salon management easy

Pros

I love Rosy. I have been using this software since 2009. It helps me run my salon easily it is a very reliable and helpful tool.

Cons

I love everything about this software. It’s easy to use and has amazing features.

Rapid support. Knowledgeable

Pros

The support. Rapid support. Everything gooood

Cons

Nothing At this moment. That's all folks

This company sets itself above the rest with the best customer experience and service !!!

Pros

1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues 2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this 3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc. 4. Built in marketing suite, no more need to pay extra for demandforce or some other add on companies marketing platform 5. Online Client Scheduling the best we have ever used; it has increased our online...

Cons

Hands Down the Best Salon Software available!!!!

Our company has a huge number of clients that are salon owners using software. I can tell you that we see 3 to 4 software companies that are in most salons because they are market leaders. Our salon and spa business education systems rely on software that can get the job done. With that being said, we have become extremely excited over one platform which is constantly evolving and becoming our go to...

Cons

Had Rosy Salon Software for 3 different nail salons, never disapointed.

The system is great and they have a very responsive customer service line. Definitely the best salon software system I have had the past 20+ years of working in the nail salon industry. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

It is incredibly flexible for almost near anything you can think of. Able to send text reminders, online scheduling, email, can add your own services, easily navigatable, can provide different kinds of reports that you need. Not only I am happy with it, but most of my clients are happy with it as well. We have also referred to some of our friends to use this software, they also love it. They also have a ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL that you can play and experiment with BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT. Great for new salon/spa type business to try.

Cons

Sometimes the text messaging system texts the customer's appointment time based on their second or third service instead of the first service they have that day, but its a small minor detail that doesn't affect us too much.

Rosy is by far the best Salon / Beauty Industry Booking Software available today.

Pros

Rosy provides a robust platform all delivered via the cloud thereby not necessitating any equip. purchases by clients. The platform includes, booking, marketing, eCommerce, reporting and sales transactions functionality. All of these functions are amazing. The reporting though stands out and allows our team to have a visibility into our business which previously was unavailable. This information allows our management to make more informed and timely business decisions. This allows our team to move forward and meet or exceed our business goals!

Cons

As with all technology, there are always new features or changes which you would like to have in any platform. The Rosy management and customer support teams are very receptive to new ideas for the platform. However timing of any updates or new features must fit into a roadmap which sometimes doesn't allow the update to be made as quickly as you would like. This is normal though.

Awesome product!

Oh my goodness! This software rocks and has pretty much everything I need for my business. It is intuitive, easy to use and look at, you don't get nickel and dime for every extra, the extra marketing package is well worth the money (great client feedback, especially regarding text reminders), and customer support is always helpful. The only two cons I've run into, and have mentioned to the support...

Pros

Everything! Easy to use, easy to program, easy to run from multiple devices in multiple locations, never have an issue signing on, POS system rocks. My life has been made so much easier with Rosy!

Cons

Not a fan of handing clients a tip worksheet and then a separate receipt to sign for credit card payments, no way to build in cleanup/checkout times into services. Otherwise, that's it.

Easiest, most user friendly spa software out there!

I had come from a spa that used Millennium, and that was such a confusing program, and because it was installed into our mainframe, we had various problems and times when we were without service. It was also impossible to log in anywhere else without using a program such as GoToMyPC, and that was an additional expense. When I left to open up my own spa in 2013, I had done some research and the did a trial of Rosy. I was instantly sold. And it just keeps getting better and better.

Pros

The ease of use, and the ability to login from home, my smart phone or tablet!

Cons

There's not much I don't like but I wish there was a way to perform both a return and a new purchase in the same transaction.

For the most part, it's great!

I like that they're constantly working to improve and add more features. Some of the features need more options and flexibility to be more useful, but as time goes on, I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements. Specifically the Rewards feature and the parameters for Mass Email Client Lists need to be updated. Also, the Image Library needs to be accessible on mobile again. Their Online Booking is great!

Pros

The Online Booking and schedule view (I really like the red time bar they added recently)

Cons

They sometimes make "improvements" that make things worse/harder. For instance, removing the Image Library from mobile. These days a lot of people are using apps to create images for Social Media, so you need to be able to easily add them to the Image Library from your phone.