SaloniQ Reviews

4.69/5 (97 reviews)
Pros
  • Easy to use, profitable for any salon business.
  • Thats its on Cloud and I can get on it anywhere.
  • Ease of booking previous clients in for treatments.
Cons
  • Nothing
  • Doesn’t integrate with accounts software
  • I like it all, there is nothing I don’t like.
  • A few more reports would be good in some areas
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

The Most Suitable CRM for your busssines

Reviewed 2019-01-31

Its been a great project to start using Saloniq with great results. Always Looking forward for new features.

Pros
Automation and Marketing features. Great features that can be used to generate sales and increase your bookings.

Cons
Vats, reciepts, z reports and x-reports. These reports need more attention when using them. Also need more specification on product type so you can extract more stats and data.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

It's great to hear you love the the marketing side of the software.

The reports and stock area is something we will look into.

We have the HUB that has some great new features on ! We look forward to hearing how you find this.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Helen Darvill

Excellent service as always

Reviewed 2019-02-15

excellent experience using salon IQ. Helped me to build my business, and maintain a smooth running salon.

Pros
Easy to use, profitable for any salon business.

Cons
System is sometimes slow during use and I feel that the stock/product section could be easier to input information.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thank you so much Helen, the newer Mobile app version is quicker but much like running apps like Amazon, Fb it can be down to your hardware or wifi speed. We look forward to continuing to grow your business , thank you again for the review :)

Jade Stringer

Absolutely brilliant salon software

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
It's incredibly easy to use and if there is something that we need help with the support team are great.

Cons
There's no App! An app would make it so much more effective to use . In today's busy life an app is needed for everything!!

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Jade, Thank you for your feedback,
we are pleased to hear your enjoying the system.

We have the HUB for day to day use of the system aswell as an online booking app.

One of the team will be in contact to go over these with you.

Darren Mitzi

Great product

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Used Salon IQ for 9 years and it has made running the salon much more efficient and effective. Up to date information & historical reporting easy to access. Automated campaigns, txt messages, reminders & mailings etc aid client retention & avoid no shows. Very impressed with customer service when experienced any technical issues.

Pros
Easy to use, great functionality. Reporting & dashboards excellent.

Cons
Doesn’t integrate with accounts software

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Thanks Darren, Accounts sw integration coming soon

suzanne hunt

Less no shows!

Reviewed 2019-01-28

I’m reasonably happy with the package and look forward to learning more about the software to make my day yo day admin easier

Pros
We initially took the system on to help us build our clients database and send text alerts to help prevent no shows. Our client attendance has gone up and they call to cancel if they can’t make it now after receiving reminders

Cons
Software has a tendency to freeze and I found it necessary run 2 laptops as it’s time consuming booking clients on there so was taking too long at the desk with others waiting to re book.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Suzanne

Thanks for the review. Much like amazon any freezing or slowness will generally be down to the computer or internet you are using. Give our support team a call we go through whats using up your broadband and do some speed tests.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jane Attew

Very impressed so far

Reviewed 2018-09-20

problem solving and technical support is great and having used 3 other companies, I am finding this the most successful so far

Pros
I love the features request function. Anything you wish to implement or change, it can be done. The flexibility is brilliant.

Cons
The fact the technical sold isn't on the scaresheets. Massive pain as all our past figures have been worked out with the tech sold added into the professional take

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Thanks Jane, fabulous review. We are looking into the scare sheet report. I believe this is a configuration issue. I've logged a call with support and will escalate this for you.

Emanuela Skriczka

Best salon software we have used

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Customer service is great. Always there to chat if I have any problems. Always there if I need more education on this software. A fantastic company to be with.

Pros
It has everything a salon owner needs to go toward in their business. Stock take, wages, product sales, the list is endless in what you can do.

Cons
To be honest, There is nothing I like least with Salon IQ

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Thankyou

Victoria Buckley

Super star service from salon IQ

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Overall Salon IQ is extremely professional and will always help with my queries. They are very willing and open to my ideas as the customer and if the can build something for you they will.

Pros
The support is the best, we have a Qtr review to make sure we are getting the best out of the system.

Cons
I like it all, there is nothing I don’t like.

julie hyde

brilliant

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
its easy to use and they are very helpful. always ready to up date with new ideas. staff love it and it works well in all departments barbers salon chiropractor beauty and tanning.

Cons
few hick ups with cloud, but i can't think or anything else. so will just have to write thank you

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thankyou

RYAN FOX

Best on the market

Reviewed 2019-01-18

A a management consultant in the hair & beauty industry I relly heavily on good software to manage the business and make good decisions. salon IQ is the best system on the market for most things

Pros
Dashboards and being cloud based means it easy to see everything at a glance

Cons
A few more reports would be good in some areas

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Thanks Ryan

Chirag Hirani

Great service and software

Reviewed 2018-09-16

Great

Pros
Ease of use and service also always go above and beyond

Cons
Some features could be more accurate in terms of %

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Chirag

Glad you are enjoying our product. Thankyou for your feedback. Let me know which areas need more accuracy, this could be something we can help with inside the setting area.

Garry Farr

Salon IQ Reviewe

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Its great for the reports i need.

Pros
Thats its on Cloud and I can get on it anywhere.

Cons
The Goods in and Salon use bottons are to close together. We have chlicked the wrong botton a few times. Stock movement could be better.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thanks Gary , we will look into the stock area :)

Emma Gammage

7 month user

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Having to report issues regularly without hearing back but yet chasing payments immediately when they are due.

Pros
Ease of booking previous clients in for treatments.

Cons
Rostering staff week by week and unable to do this on the hub as there is a fault with this. User Roles - Deleting capabilities/roles each time there is an update. Unable to cancel a no show on the hub. Unable to schedule salon opening times on hub. Told initially there was a clock in system for staff but when opening the first site 7 months ago found out there wasn't, having to pay for separate software for this.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Sarah Ross

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed 2019-04-03

I was very nervous switching over to salon IQ but our rep was there from day 1 to help support myself and my team. I love the fact that our rep was once a stylist in a busy salon so completely understands our needs. Online web training is fab and I feel I’ve a good enough relationship with our rep to even ask the silliest question . Lots of features and constant training .

Pros
It’s very simple and easy to follow.I'm loving the ‘ dashboard’ which I follow throughout the day to see how the salon is doing overall . Lots of features which help me understand my buisiness.

Cons
I have no issues with salon IQ. It’s simple and easy

Terra Gledhill

Obviously made by salon owners - for salon owners

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Pros
This is the most well thought out salon software I have ever used. You can honestly tell it was developed by salon owners. It is beyond customizable. Anything I could think of that I wanted - it was already there. There were even solutions to problems I didn't know were problems! At the end of the day, this is by far the best software I could have asked for.

Cons
It was a little hard to get going at first. There we so many features and options and settings but their support team was there to hold my hand through all of it, help me get set up, and then showed me their resource bank where I could learn anything I wanted to.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Terra,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We like you to be able to run the system to fit with your salon business.

There are many great features available, however working on each one in bite size pieces we can see you are now well on your way.

We are looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Kristina Scotton

A must have salon software

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Pros
Being able to book online send text reminders and email blasts

Cons
Not any problems with it and if any they sort it immediately

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Thank you for leaving a review Kristina.

We look forward to many more years of providing you with salon software.

michael embleton

Amazing in every way so simple to use but so professional the team at Salo Iq is brilliant in every

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
The easy use of all the staff and that they can monitor their takings and their customer care factors.

Cons
If anything it would be an alarm about Skin Testing and monitoring in a message of clients 2, 3, visits

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Michael
Thankyou so much for your review, yes skin tests are high on our agenda. You can enter a skin test frequency please give support a call on 01892280123 so we can help set this up for you.

Ross Long

Best on the market

Reviewed 2016-09-13

As an early adopter transferring from ISalon we were a little nervous, but David Levine assured us it would be trouble free and it was! It's updated regularly and SalonIQ listen to their clients and adopt good ideas.

Pros

Cons
Nothing

becky brown

Excellent 5 stars!!!

Reviewed 2019-03-29

I have had a great experience whilst using salon IQ, I haven't come across anything wrong with it yet. I have utilised the business from 30% to 70% in the space of 6 months and that is great. Their rep has always been so helpful and is always at the end of the phone or email if I ever need her.

Pros
It is very easy to get around and self explanatory. if you ever have a question there is always a help chat where they get back to you almost straight away.

Cons
nothing really at the moment that I can think of.

Greta Belardi

A very efficient system for the hair salon

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
It is very easy to use and very flexible, easy to adjust and change settings to meet different needs.

Cons
I think the app was visually and technically better then the hub, but so far we have adjusted to the hub very well.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Greta, thank you for your review.

We are glad you are enjoying the system.

Janet (aka Ruby) Salvage

Very smooth transition from previous system, great customer interface.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

Faster booking times while client is at the desk. All the information you need at your fingertips, quickly. We've saved time on updating our own system of performance graphing. Great support and information.

Pros
Apart from the colour screen display! I particularly like the speed, capability, user friendly design and marketing functions. It's a time saver too. The technical team are very patient and supportive with a fast response time. I really appreciate the calls just to check that everything is going well for us and if we're happy. That doesn't happen with many suppliers!

Cons
To be honest, I can't think of anything really at the moment. A couple of annoying little things were fixed on the last update.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Thanks Janet, I hope you have customised the colour schemes by now :) you can have any colour of the rainbow.

All the best

Vince

Dean Tooley

4 months in and very happy!

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Pros
Overall ease of use, support and value for money are the top. After a few years of another system the overall functionality of the point of sale and back end reporting is concise.

Cons
There are the odd glitch (as a mac user the software does freeze - a couple of times a week, not a huge issue. Log out and log back in). GDPR - accessing all the info we have worked to update - there doesn't seem to be a report to so this information can utilised. Generally this software has made our work days much easier!

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thanks Dean for your feedback and review. Let our support team look at your mac issues and see whats going on. GDPR reporting is something thats been discussed and we will be looking into. Hope you are enjoying the Tablet based GDPR sign off, let us know if you need any more tablet consultation forms built

Ian Beswick

Perfect for those with 2 or more salons.

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Easy, time saving , great online booking experience, integration with review platform salon spy is brilliant.

Pros
It’s cloud functionality provides seem less link between all our salons. Drag and drop team members one rapport it’s perfect for multiple salon users.

Cons
It’s not free (couldn’t think of anything I don’t like)

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the review.

It's great to hear you are liking the various features we have available.

Brooke Rodgers

Amazing

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Pros
The constant updates and reviews on our system functions , the lovely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]visits us anually to review our system and always shows us new features

Cons
None we love it, there are constant new features

Alex Beard

Happy salon owner

Very professional and helpful

Pros
The ease of use and the amount of features available

Cons
We had / have an issue with the points system that has been difficult to resolve.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

thanks Alex , I'm glad we resolved the points scheme